Lineage II Forums  
Old 02-04-2015, 06:40 PM   #1
iNyu
Elpy

iNyu is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Spezion Claws Or Apo Fighters?

I'm wonder which one of these to get... Also if spez should i go focus/dmg up or keep with focus/haste!!
iNyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 06:57 PM   #2
Asynja
Heathen Knight

Asynja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spezion Claws Or Apo Fighters?

For most I'd say just go with the apocalypse. The spezions are nice IF you ++++ them.

Likewise for most I'd go with haste/focus, you're likely not going to be at a point where you see no returns with the focus SA until 99, if even then.

I can cap my crit rate with no focus SA pretty easy, so I'll be going for damage up just to get some benefit from the second SA.

Haste is an absolute must however, and that should always been an evicerators main SA. The quicker you get at/close to 1500 attack speed when buffed the better.
Asynja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:56 AM   #3
iNyu
Elpy

iNyu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asynja View Post
For most I'd say just go with the apocalypse. The spezions are nice IF you ++++ them.

Likewise for most I'd go with haste/focus, you're likely not going to be at a point where you see no returns with the focus SA until 99, if even then.

I can cap my crit rate with no focus SA pretty easy, so I'll be going for damage up just to get some benefit from the second SA.

Haste is an absolute must however, and that should always been an evicerators main SA. The quicker you get at/close to 1500 attack speed when buffed the better.

but spez can give u max atk.speed and etc... i think they're better dunnooo
iNyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:20 AM   #4
Asynja
Heathen Knight

Asynja is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNyu View Post
but spez can give u max atk.speed and etc... i think they're better dunnooo
Like I said, they are nice IF you + them up. But the benefit you see in attack speed on a +4 spez vs a +5 apoc is basically removed when you factor in the migher patk of the apoc.

The spez claw is one of those weapons where you need to put in some effort/risk to get the most out of it, and for most people they aren't going to have the rest of the setup around to even take advantage of it anyways.

And it's still going to fall down compared to r99 fists in terms of damage potential since you can't pvp/pve spezion claws.
Asynja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:09 AM   #5
Dr3AmWiSh
Tainted Zombie

Dr3AmWiSh is an unknown quantity at this point

Both are fine, chose the cheaper option,save some adena and make R95 fists +5/6 dual SA ,u have long way to 99 when u reach 95 lvl
If u use L2 store for Vitality,XP runes, b0ats.. u dont rly need any of those Go str8 to 99 and make Amaranthine fists :s
Dr3AmWiSh is offline   Reply With Quote