Lineage II Forums  
Old 04-15-2016, 09:30 AM   #1
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Ferine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eviscerating Mobs

I often see people asking about Eviscerator setup, how their skills work or why theirs sucks compared to others they see. I also see a lot of people selling high OE bloody fists weapons with terrible SA setup, like all crit damage no might, etc. So I thought I'd make a thread and share what I've found.

As My Evisc is mainly a PvE box and I don't PvP on her as much as I do my healer I'll leave PvP out of this.

PvE Damage

Regular Melee Damage
This is the normal swing damage. This is mostly about critical damage on top of the usual p.atk, element, atk speed etc.

Heavy Punch
The Heavy Punch passive has a chance to land on any standard melee hit whether critical or not. This will add another skill hit on top of the regular hit. If it were a skill it would read "hits the enemy with 5x p.atk power added to p.atk, ignores 30% p.def, critical, over-hit". For example, if you make 2 swings (1 per fist) and Heavy Punch lands on one of these you will see 3 lots of damage in the damage log, 2x normal hit and 1x Heavy Punch hit. It does exactly that, the more p.atk you have the higher the damage, skill damage items/buffs boost it and it can critical or over-hit. Heavy punch has about a 10% chance to land and does require you do do over a certain amount of damage (100 damage orso).

Steel Mind
On top of adding 30% p.atk, 15% critical Damage, 15% skill critical damage and making you invincible... Steel Mind adds a Heavy Punch hit on top of any melee hit you land. To make thing even more fun heavy punch can also land on top of this, so for 2 swings you can get up to 6 lots of damage, 2x regular hits, 2x Steel Mind hits and 2x Heavy Punch Hits!

Maximising Base Damage.
  1. Max P.atk - Might SA on fists, P.atk accessory, ++ STR, 30 day B.valakas etc.
  2. Max attack speed/crit rate - Fist SA, OE Air Light, Rudolph, lots of ways to do this.
  3. Max PvE damage - Bloody Weapon, CoC Belt, clan buff etc.
  4. Max Element Attack - each 10 element is about 1% more damage.
  5. Max soulshot damage - Ruby etc % damage is straight ++ damage.
  6. Max Critical Damage - this is the smallest Steel Mind boost, but biggest normal melee damage boost.
Basically this is about stacking damage where it's biggest. Steel Mind is the biggest damage for Eviscerators, as critical damage doesn't boost this, critical damage is the lowest priority (unless you want to solo constantly).

Dual Class Skills:
  • Dual Berserkers rage trigger is a must (+27% p.atk).
  • Dual p.atk increase.

AP:

Warrior tree:
  • 4x P.atk,
  • 2x Focus,
  • 2x Noble Cost - required for backfire
  • 2x Noble BackFire - rear damage during disparation
  • 2x Light Armor P.atk
  • 2x Element Attack
then either 2x Haste from knight or 2x critical damage from warrior.

Doing Max Damage to Raids/Mobs

First thing is getting your skill chain right and keep all the procs up.
  • Backstep triggers Eviscerators Fury for 20% p.atk
  • Right/Left Sidestep triggers Inside Position for 40% skill/normal crit rate and 20% skill/normal crit damage.
  • Right sidestep debuffs the mob to give 30% more fist damage.

Then you must remember to stack skills right.
  • Stack Disparation + Steel Mind ALWAYS, abundance + savage also if you have. Always make sure you ISS also stacks BR when available and waits for you.
  • PoM if there's a PoM ISS. This not only boosts your regular criticals but also gives more chance of steel mind crit hits and more damage when they do.

My Setup

My Evisc isn't the strongest, but I do good damage compared to most.

My Fists

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps2viha9j5.png

My Jewels

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...psadsyccp4.png

Base P.atk

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...pspar65czv.jpg

P.atk with backstep trigger

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...pso3bpsijr.jpg

P.atk with dual trigger

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...psabw900z2.jpg

P.atk with both triggers

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...psfdgjuuvz.jpg

P.atk with all skills up and BR

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...psphficivv.png

Ferine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 02:27 PM   #2
iJulian
Elpy

iJulian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eviscerating Mobs

Good guide.
iJulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 07:15 PM   #3
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

Not bad, with money easy to make a good eviscerator or any char, is all about items, with a little brain eviscerator is really easy to play and cheap dps compared to any dd with same gears/level problem is trash survivality if want increse ur dps to the max and u dont have pve set, diamond etc...
Anyway i dont see guide usefull for f2p evis...just showing all ur items,stats, but maybe can help some newbie.
Is not envy i just want ur items good guide
Yuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:15 PM   #4
iJulian
Elpy

iJulian is an unknown quantity at this point

no need alot money for play evicerator and make it strong for rb and dailys
with just a weapon R99 +7 make alot difference if you compare to other class
iJulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:33 PM   #5
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJulian View Post
no need alot money for play evicerator and make it strong for rb and dailys
with just a weapon R99 +7 make alot difference if you compare to other class

Ofc, evis cheapest dps class, the problem is the defense, low survivality but for make a really nice evis with super dps/survivality u need spend money yes or yes...like any class.

i have 73k patack with back step, dual 27% patack and br... he get till 260k with all on... now tell me if it is not a big difference and better no talk about P/M deffense,,,
Old 04-18-2016, 06:45 AM   #6
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuen View Post
Not bad, with money easy to make a good eviscerator or any char, is all about items, with a little brain eviscerator is really easy to play and cheap dps compared to any dd with same gears/level problem is trash survivality if want increse ur dps to the max and u dont have pve set, diamond etc...
Anyway i dont see guide usefull for f2p evis...just showing all ur items,stats, but maybe can help some newbie.
Is not envy i just want ur items good guide
Actually the whole point was explaining what are good routes to go gear/skill wise, how some of the skills/chains worked and how they affect stats, not just the pictures of my toon. :P

There's plenty of terribly geared p2p Evis out there with bad builds, augments and SAs that simply don't work to the toon's strengths. The majority of people playing f2p will never been any good, unless you are amazing at markets and have played for years. If you don't want to buy even small amounts of ncoin, then you're playing the wrong game. For all others you can get a decent setup for less cost if you know what things to aim towards.

Last edited by Ferine; 04-18-2016 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-18-2016, 09:26 AM   #7
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferine View Post
Actually the whole point was explaining what are good routes to go gear/skill wise, how some of the skills/chains worked and how they affect stats, not just the pictures of my toon. :P

There's plenty of terribly geared p2p Evis out there with bad builds, augments and SAs that simply don't work to the toon's strengths. The majority of completely f2p players will never be good. If you don't want to buy even small amounts of ncoin, then you're playing the wrong game. For all others you can get a decent setup for less cost if you know what things to aim towards.

Small amounts of ncoin are 300-500 bucks x event? keep paying and i can keep playing for free...
My point is if u reach 500 c. rate with POM/Turtle Buff w/o inside position lv3 on (bonus +40 c. rate more)... ur augment 40 critical rate is useless then dont try to teach nothing if u cant see simple things like this, and advice from completely f2p player... p2w more

Last edited by Yuen; 04-18-2016 at 09:38 AM.
Old 04-18-2016, 09:49 AM   #8
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Small amounts of ncoin are 300-500 bucks x event? keep paying and i can keep playing for free...
My point is if u reach 500 c. rate with POM/Turtle Buff w/o inside position lv3 on (bonus +40 c. rate more)... ur augment 40 critical rate is useless then dont try to teach nothing if u cant see simple things like this, and advice from completely f2p player... p2w more
That's amazing a completely f2p player always has all top gear all the time! Before PoM and the extra little things to boost crit up that +40 actually put me on ~496 Crit Rate with inside position, the main thing however is the haste.

Last edited by Ferine; 04-18-2016 at 10:01 AM.
Old 04-18-2016, 06:47 PM   #9
Yuen
Heathen Knight

If atack speed is important (eviscerators sucks on this coz only get 15% pasive fist + 3% light set bonus, instead of tyrrs 25% weapon mastery + 10% pasive light armor + 3% bonus set) why u use tauti ring?
Tauti for pve sucks, u are rich, earth wyrmm + baium soul instead of Tauti for PvE will be nice coz both give atack speed bonus and extra stun bonus, stun useless in kama but good for open fields, just see now checking screens
You even can reach perma 1500 atack speed without rudoplh i cant...
Old 04-18-2016, 11:52 PM   #10
Sweg
Elpy

Sweg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If atack speed is important (eviscerators sucks on this coz only get 15% pasive fist + 3% light set bonus, instead of tyrrs 25% weapon mastery + 10% pasive light armor + 3% bonus set) why u use tauti ring?
Tauti for pve sucks, u are rich, earth wyrmm + baium soul instead of Tauti for PvE will be nice coz both give atack speed bonus and extra stun bonus, stun useless in kama but good for open fields, just see now checking screens
You even can reach perma 1500 atack speed without rudoplh i cant...
Why must you de-rail one of the few good posts on this forum with whining and misinformation?

Tauti Ring isn't useless for PvE, it gives a boost to skill power. I invite you to test Steel Mind/Heavy Punch hits with the ring on to see the difference.
Sweg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:51 AM   #11
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweg View Post
Why must you de-rail one of the few good posts on this forum with whining and misinformation?

Tauti Ring isn't useless for PvE, it gives a boost to skill power. I invite you to test Steel Mind/Heavy Punch hits with the ring on to see the difference.
This and thank you.

Also, as you said, stun boost is useless when it lands 90% in PvE anyway.
Old 04-19-2016, 05:30 AM   #12
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweg View Post

without reaching max atack speed baium still x2 better than tauti in pve LOL or u spam skills with eviscerator killing mobs? hahaha even if u make super shots with heavy punch f1 still better... 5% skill power? with this bunch of gear who need use skills killing mobs? omagad...kill me plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQHR4ba3Lvs
tell me how many times geared eviscerator use heavy punch killing mobs with or w/o steel, just lateral hit + right/left steeps LOL, skills in Pve = waste of dps if u cant see maybe i m not the wrong here.

Last edited by Yuen; 04-19-2016 at 05:45 AM.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:19 AM   #13
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
without reaching max atack speed baium still x2 better than tauti in pve LOL or u spam skills with eviscerator killing mobs? hahaha even if u make super shots with heavy punch f1 still better... 5% skill power? with this bunch of gear who need use skills killing mobs? omagad...kill me plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQHR4ba3Lvs
tell me how many times geared eviscerator use heavy punch killing mobs with or w/o steel, just lateral hit + right/left steeps LOL, skills in Pve = waste of dps if u cant see maybe i m not the wrong here.
Check this guide: http://boards.lineage2.com/showthrea...56#post3524756

As explained in there "Heavy Punch" is a PASSIVE TRIGGER that can give SKILL DAMAGE at a certain rate when melee attacking mobs, "Steel Mind" gives SKILL DAMAGE on top of every melee swing. Tauti boosts the biggest damage you do, during steel mind and battle rhapsody, Baium Soul doesn't (BR = 1500 atk speed guaranteed).

Also I don't know if you've ever seen this evisc before, but he also uses Tauti (albeit real, unlike my fake 30 day one). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19BxPFpcOVI
Old 04-19-2016, 06:27 AM   #14
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Check this guide: http://boards.lineage2.com/showthrea...56#post3524756

As explained in there "Heavy Punch" is a PASSIVE TRIGGER that can give SKILL DAMAGE at a certain rate when melee attacking mobs, "Steel Mind" gives SKILL DAMAGE on top of every melee swing. Tauti boosts the biggest damage you do, during steel mind and battle rhapsody, Baium Soul doesn't (BR = 1500 atk speed guaranteed).

Also I don't know if you've ever seen this evisc before, but he also uses Tauti (albeit real, unlike my fake 30 day one). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19BxPFpcOVI

I know he is using too tauti, and i know with heavy punch u can make the max damage in 1 single shot, i just say in pve tauti is a bit useless, i m talking about max atack speed w/o BR ofc.. with BR all reach 1500, tauti good for PvP? OFC!, but for pve if u cant reach perma 1500 i think Baium Soul is a good choice thats all.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:49 AM   #15
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
I know he is using too tauti, and i know with heavy punch u can make the max damage in 1 single shot, i just say in pve tauti is a bit useless, i m talking about max atack speed w/o BR ofc.. with BR all reach 1500, tauti good for PvP? OFC!, but for pve if u cant reach perma 1500 i think Baium Soul is a good choice thats all.
Of course Baium soul is ok for maximising attack speed, also Octavis warroir. However Tauti is far from useless in PvE since Steel Mind is Skill Damage and Tauti boosts this, 1/10 melee swings will trigger Heavy Punch, which is also skill damage that Tauti boosts.

It's far better to give a 5% boost to the biggest damage the toon has (40s of SM + BR) than to give a 2% boost to attack speed (1470->1500). Of course theres also the point that I also have Rudolph. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37UK9wtV_ls

Last edited by Ferine; 04-19-2016 at 07:09 AM.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:14 AM   #16
TabrisJP4
Elpy

TabrisJP4 is an unknown quantity at this point

very good guide.

Tauti Ring is important in both PVE and PVP.
If you want to increase the DPS in Steel Mind, there is a more effective than Lindvior Earring.(i think)

but, after the Helios updates is better to boost the critical damage.
Heavy Punch and Steel Mind skill damage are about 30-40% down.
but, P.Atk is increase. normal melee damage is boosted.

Now stable in the PVE, but the DPS in PVP is fell.
but it's still better than Yul...
TabrisJP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:13 AM   #17
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabrisJP4 View Post
very good guide.

If you want to increase the DPS in Steel Mind, there is a more effective than Lindvior Earring.(i think)

Thank you. and OMG when did they lower Heavy Punch and Steel Mind? It's not in the patch notes! the only thing is Steel Mind is 4x p.atk dmg until 101 when back to 5x.

Is all skill damage lower in Helios for all classes (Tyrr/Yul/Evi/Othel/Etc)?

The only thing I can think of is that the damage of Steel Mind/Heavy Punch did give an unknown 30% boost compared to a skill of same power (Skill gave P.atk * 5 +30% damage), maybe this was removed!
Old 04-20-2016, 05:58 PM   #18
husdatyul
Thunder Wyrm

husdatyul is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this yuen guy..

He buys ncoins for adena from players..

And guess what.. adena come from erthias and wizard orcs

He is the lineage 2 wizard of oz......

Dont lie man..
husdatyul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 03:05 PM   #19
Kreo
Goblin Lord

Kreo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabrisJP4 View Post
very good guide.

Overall, to what degree pve feels lower for evicerator? Before and after patch.
Also, what about yul, are they useless in pvp now?
Kreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:26 PM   #20
TabrisJP4
Elpy

TabrisJP4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thank you. and OMG when did they lower Heavy Punch and Steel Mind? It's not in the patch notes! the only thing is Steel Mind is 4x p.atk dmg until 101 when back to 5x.

Is all skill damage lower in Helios for all classes (Tyrr/Yul/Evi/Othel/Etc)?

The only thing I can think of is that the damage of Steel Mind/Heavy Punch did give an unknown 30% boost compared to a skill of same power (Skill gave P.atk * 5 +30% damage), maybe this was removed!
skill damage is no change for all classes.
Heavy Punch and Steel Mind only lower.
TabrisJP4 is offline   Reply With Quote