Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-07-2015, 07:05 AM   #1
Rimonis1990
Goblin Lord

Rimonis1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seer pvp and in general

So I finally choose to continue play seer lvl 88 atm, *** are you guya doing with seers ? How is ur pvp ? I'm having hard time against healers archers and rogues

I understand its very hard to take down healer 1v1 becouse ur style is hit and run and when u hide he heals all cp and hp back.

Archers is np if they flag first, but if I flag first they just few shot me or leave me with 20%hp mabie later i can sustain more hits?

Daggers donno about them they hide same like, just me coming back from hide and back in when they can jump me and kill me very fast sometimes even 1 burst me

I dont have atributes yet.
Rimonis1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 10:07 AM   #2
Sanquinis
Tainted Zombie

Sanquinis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Seer pvp and in general

vs healers probably you wont win any time, only if you get lucky to do all hit's critical with full jewels etc. if you go vs strong vs strong. also vs healer 99lvl sertifacte for reflect is good. talking about oly you should do some damage and hide all time i guess.

vs archers it's more like luck based. if you land your 4s stun you hit him to his undieing will easily if you do proper combo. if you dont land it and he's using fast target script or spashing button for macro of your name you will get one shotted. your plan is to hide when he do his self buffs, then stun/jump kill, hide.(in oly arena with obsticles,d ont know if i wrote this word good or not, stand behind them to not get flashed).

vs othells it's the easiest time for you. you one shot him easily because they have very poor m def. just stun kill, hide 40s~ after your hide, because he probably will ue or aod instantly. carefull of razor rain.

if have any questions about seer you can ask me.
Sanquinis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 08:12 PM   #3
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

^ you probably playing a different class, bcuz iirc sayha dont have stun skills.

You might be talking about knockback/down though, but who knows?
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:12 AM   #4
Sanquinis
Tainted Zombie

Sanquinis is an unknown quantity at this point

she has stun ( compeling wind ~) . it's some sort of stun, it cant be removed with dispa even.
Sanquinis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 12:22 PM   #5
iDancer
Tainted Zombie

iDancer is an unknown quantity at this point

Its mesmerize a kind of mental attack.. considered as mental stun...ish... same like bluff...ish..
iDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:57 PM   #6
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Ah, I see, it's compeling wind skill. Well, it's more like an agro-type skill, like the ones from tank, and like @iDancer said, it's also a mesmer, but it's not stun - the ways to resist it r different for each one.
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:38 PM   #7
MissOP
Elpy

MissOP is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Seer pvp and in general

Hey!
Im also new on this game (about 1 yr old) and seems every sayah seer having same problems towards this classes.

Regarding vs healer.... I have tried diff. tactics, but mostly when im at Oly with them its just hard to deal with them healing all the time and seems your dmg isn't enough so all I do is I spend time running and hiding and when a min or so before match end I will make my combo1 (comp. wind+ air rush+ few hydro atk(if crit. do some hydro falir or hydro drain) + storm rage+ sayah's sword+do few hits then deceptive blink) and run and hide again till its over... this might sound stupid or etc but it works if you wanted to win the match

....Vs Archer, I hate their stun and the clone they have ;P, when u got stunned just a few hits ur dead so all I do is I try to run and hide...check debuff they have and when its gone I will jump on them do few hits then storm rage then sayah's sword, do few hits and jump back send compelling wind jump in again and do few hits and jump back again....with this combo's I am able to make good damage , leave them with very low hp or even win them ^^ just always be careful to not get stunned by them

....and lastly Vs Othell....they will take you down fast as long as they trapped you. They are most likely to kill u 100% when they trapped you so what I do ill hide when I see them nowhere cuz they also have some hide skill and when I can target them Ill send compelling wind jump to them do few hits do storm rage and send them sayah's sword+few hits if they aren't done yet I will jump back jump to them again and do few hits and that's it... they have low def. so try to kill them fast as you can when you trapped them successfully with your compelling wind or storm rage

I don't know much but with this tactics I am able to win them .
Sorry for the long post and thank you for reading
heres the potato:P
MissOP is offline   Reply With Quote