Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-05-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
Bruno/ sayha's AFRODITY
Elpy

Bruno/ sayha's AFRODITY is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Any changes to the race?

@Neutron I have analyzed some comments in L2 Korea that the NCplay will present as a new race of male ertheia. I really enjoyed playing Seer, but I expect some changes in Skill's, so she has a PVE profile too, 'cause the class is rejected at all parties, is PVP class, no have doubt, but What I would like to know, is if there any lineage project, aiming at the class better in this aspect? Some time Debuff in AOE, or a Strong Skil in Mass?
Old 07-18-2017, 08:52 AM   #2
Chucksteak
Dark Knight

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any changes to the race?

The entire etheria race is a good idea with terrible implementation.

WTH are you talking about? THE SEER IS BROKEN! If you aren't able to make it work the problem is you.

Lets see;

Permanent invisibility, check
OP Mcrit dmg, check
Dissaparation on tap, check
Remove debuffs that would prevent hide, check

Its like they invented a class just to break the way oly and PvP works, you know, like needing a target for a skill. (Yes I know, faohs have more than one non target aoe. GL playing whack a mole.)

Oh what , not OP enough for you? Try an eviserator, why shouldn't one be able to hit epic Tauti for over 2 million dmg per hit? I suppose a titan could too, as long as they also make a specialized tank to box, and get a wep not even intended for their class. You also get a skill that literaly says "you can't die". GF!

You will find that even with all that power as an eviserator (completely broken), you still have the mortal drawback of being seen and targeted. These are not things a seer worry's about.

Let me assist you;

Dissaparate
HIT
HIDE
repeat

So much skill.....
It took more thought to play a dagger in C2 than this piece of trash the Korean's dreamed up.
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:02 AM   #3
Bruno/ sayha's AFRODITY
Elpy

Bruno/ sayha's AFRODITY is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Any changes to the race?

I believe that the class is undoubtedly the best for PVP. Problem is that the server has become a mercenary, GM only does NCCOIN shopping events, for XP, and the up of sayha's Seer is very slow, because anybory wants a char without AOE in PT, it hits slowly and uses only single target. I really like the class, but what I expect is a skill that really helps with the parties as a whole.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:31 PM   #4
Sphryx
Goblin Lord

Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point

You can use Anakin transformation for aoe....
Ertheia's mage single target skills are really powerful... I got some ertheias in my pt that really made a difference.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:41 PM   #5
Too.old.for.this
Elpy

Too.old.for.this is an unknown quantity at this point

Well about my sayha... everyone was telling me to get bloody weap +12 and i did... jewels i did dyes i did that too q ant soul ring of cration saphire 3 and alot more.Enchant skill ... yes lvl up to 102 yes and many more and result 0.Noone want a sayha in pt they all say no pve dmg.To go to atelia and altar i had to go 102.And even now no pve dmg not even the half other classes do.AF with r99 +8 armor and abundance lv l 1 i die one hit with slay x boss skill.Thats the sad story of my sayha .Big mistake i heard some ppl when i started the game.Too late to quit .If i am able some time i would be happy to change it to a red libra..........So many billions and a useless toon.At least let us use the hydro flare wtf 1 hit and not able to use more.No pve dmg no aoe and pvp?really?down with one hit from a dagger.Sad story.Sorry for bad english.
Too.old.for.this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 03:28 AM   #6
NightWitch
Dark Knight

NightWitch will become famous soon enough

The Seer is really in a bad shape for PVE.
My greatest problem is not having the red Eye up, while BR runs.
Evryone else is running shorttime buffs during BR and I desperatly try to get a red Eye up so I can benefit from the higher M.attack

The Class is nice in Oly, and since its so hard to level up without real friends, you only see determined and good seers in oly. And those will destroy you.

Falexi SS, Naruse Seer
NightWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:55 AM   #7
Maileen
Elpy

Maileen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm, bad for pve? i found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8HZ7UnKRvg and dont think
Maileen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:02 AM   #8
DreamSeeker
Guardian Archangel

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maileen View Post
Hmmmm, bad for pve? i found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8HZ7UnKRvg and dont think
Wow Nice Vid! I have a Pre-LvL99 Sayha's Seer and have never imagined LvL 101 Seer can Kama Solo under 30 minutes! and that's even without Iss debuff either! Just WOW.
I respect.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:27 AM   #9
Nashida
Elpy

Nashida is an unknown quantity at this point

This is what you can get in 5 minutes of farm with decent gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN34oHPmRLo

At lv. 102 i was getting 2:20% per hour but now at lv.103 i get 1% - 1.10% and maybe a bit more if xp herb drops

I recommand to use VoP or PoW instead of Drum Melody
Nashida is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ertheia, pve, sayha