Lineage II Forums  
Old 08-09-2017, 11:59 AM   #21
vlm
Goblin Lord

vlm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 8/6/17

The only reason MS is low in numbers is because of Diego.
He's a bad leader/anti-social ****. 6 months back (maybe less) MS had around 7/8 pvp CP's, trying to fight NOVA, 1 month later ppl left.
If the stick around maybe the could give NOVA a good fight. Now ppl are scattererd, in DiE, ProPVE, NOVA...
vlm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:27 PM   #22
iPandaNeko
Thunder Wyrm

iPandaNeko is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrafterR View Post
I do not know who deton is but I have sent 1 group to gainak in middle of siege as the rest of our CC were more than fine for ica+piratas, we even had 1 group left additionally to help our allies...w/t those 2-3 nova grp and propve coming on end,Ica would have had 0% chance to scribe - at least, they know it I dont care for gludio but the better question is why Ica is ok that you (nova) stole their dark giran castle - looks like a nice reward for ICA/piratas after them helping you at so many dragons/sieges.
1 group gaink? you sent your own dmg group full ebayed funded by clan funds and oil scum money lul they could not even break our cp wasted +16 weps and +10 armors
iPandaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:19 PM   #23
Oranus
Elpy

Oranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolT. View Post
in sieges we just rush on you guys, since you guys dont come to us, we need to go for you, where u guys go ? on IC, Piratas, ProPVE and OJS castles, thats why we are there, its not to protect them, ofc its a collateral effect, but our main objective is fight you guys.
By this logic... you guys should also attack their castles as well... if u are not protecting them, so u wouldn't bother attacking them as well....
Oranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:45 PM   #24
iPandaNeko
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranus View Post
By this logic... you guys should also attack their castles as well... if u are not protecting them, so u wouldn't bother attacking them as well....
aoe is enough
Old 08-10-2017, 09:54 PM   #25
RevolT.
Tainted Zombie

RevolT. is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranus View Post
we dont want their castle, there is no reason to hit the castle, we just dont want our enemies to take it, so we rush on the enemies.
RevolT. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 10:02 PM   #26
RevolT.
Tainted Zombie

RevolT. is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NouMeoN View Post
Ojs RR Piratas InnerCircle ProPve and many more hue hue hue clans who participate on sieges re Nova friendly, thats like 400+ ppl at least.
If u re boring cos noone rushing you, think again why u recruited 80% of the active ppl to support you, Nova dont want balance on numbers or items, Nova dont want enemies, its been know for years, so stop joking ur self, u re not so good, u re just a successful zerg.
Ex hackers, scammers,bots, real money traders, can never been called as a good guild, u need zerg to keep ur enemy clans busy and do ur stuff on the easy way.
a 7 parties zergs right ? lol
Its a 10 years qq comming from losers that cant accept the truth about they being bad so they need to blame the enemies to feel better, grow up, its 2017 and you guys still qq'ing about hackers, scammers, bots, rmt...what "h'a'c'k" ? there is no "h'a'c'k" anymore, what we scammed from someone ? tell me 1 guy in nova that scammed someone ? bots ? pff...2004 qq...RMT ? are u GM ? if u're GM and u have proof please, ban us, if u not GM and have proofs please, send it to staff and ban us, but if u dont have ANYTHING except your big mouth please, shut up.
RevolT. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:19 PM   #27
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Rodah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
a 7 parties zergs right ? lol
Its a 10 years qq comming from losers that cant accept the truth about they being bad so they need to blame the enemies to feel better, grow up, its 2017 and you guys still qq'ing about hackers, scammers, bots, rmt...what "h'a'c'k" ? there is no "h'a'c'k" anymore, what we scammed from someone ? tell me 1 guy in nova that scammed someone ? bots ? pff...2004 qq...RMT ? are u GM ? if u're GM and u have proof please, ban us, if u not GM and have proofs please, send it to staff and ban us, but if u dont have ANYTHING except your big mouth please, shut up.

Starco LOL; he scammed iArius out of multiple items.

And just to be clear, when that character was in DiE it was played by two people (brothers). The older brother was our CP member and the younger brother would play the toon and literally not communicate. "Little" starco is who scammed iArius and older brother quit; that was why he left.

Not that it matters; he literally has the best gear money can buy so ofc NOVA takes him without hesitation .
Old 08-11-2017, 05:16 AM   #28
sleestak
Thunder Wyrm

sleestak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post

And just to be clear, when that character was in DiE it was played by two people (brothers). The older brother was our CP member and the younger brother would play the toon and literally not communicate. "Little" starco is who scammed iArius and older brother quit; that was why he left.

Not that it matters; he literally has the best gear money can buy so ofc NOVA takes him without hesitation .
This.
And when I told him I'm not accusing but be careful of report, he got pissy and dropped tag like a baby. Then I saw the screen shots, and he tried to sell the items to his own clannies, lol. I warned ya, big starco hates nova and actually owns the account and is a cool dude.
sleestak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:00 AM   #29
Chucksteak
Dark Knight

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
you guys still qq'ing about hackers, scammers, bots, rmt...what "h'a'c'k" ? there is no "h'a'c'k" anymore, what we scammed from someone ? tell me 1 guy in nova that scammed someone ? bots ? pff...2004 qq...RMT ? are u GM ? if u're GM and u have proof please, ban us, if u not GM and have proofs please, send it to staff and ban us, but if u dont have ANYTHING except your big mouth please, shut up.
Lets not spread fake news here. In all fair honesty;

There might not be a good "h'a'c'k" anymore, but by "h'a'c'k" he obviously meant ranger. Witch nova absolutely abused into oblivion.

I personally know people that were scammed by nova members.

I personally know nova botted to the fullest extent.

Most if not all of nova should have been banned multiple times over the years. The fact that they never were due to varying factors such as high monetary contributions and on occasion personal relations or at the least, unprofessional interactions with GMs over the years.

It was to the extreme detriment of the game that their behavior over the years was allowed to the point of encouragement from the GMs, to operate the way they have. (not that they were the only ones, but perhaps just the best at it.)
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:28 PM   #30
destroy
Elpy

destroy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Can you tell us what Starco scammed? everybody wants to kill him on chronos server. and everyone talks about that guy. i saw him with good gear and brooch jewels. i think you can report that guy if he scammed something. but i don't think big money spenders try to scam someone and get ban since they spent lots of dollars for the toon. but who is Arius? I never saw him. so random calls that famous guy scammer? lol. for example i wouldn't try to scam anyone after i spent lots of dollars.
destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:11 PM   #31
Plawww
Elpy

Plawww is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
what we scammed from someone ? tell me 1 guy in nova that scammed someone ? bots ?
About scammers...
Xace, Scammed hitcha (he confirm it)...
xxxPETTASxxx/RosieMarie Scammed his clan mate haarg ( this one was protect by karigan and many people can confirm it)
Starco Scammed iArius as someone explain it some post back..

About bots,, C'mon revolt you clan was boting for years now dont come and act like a angel... that was the main reason why diegovargas,silvie,gauss got banned (there is many more but cant count all..)

About RMT, It's just give a look into your forum...
Plawww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:58 PM   #32
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy View Post
Can you tell us what Starco scammed? everybody wants to kill him on chronos server. and everyone talks about that guy. i saw him with good gear and brooch jewels. i think you can report that guy if he scammed something. but i don't think big money spenders try to scam someone and get ban since they spent lots of dollars for the toon. but who is Arius? I never saw him. so random calls that famous guy scammer? lol. for example i wouldn't try to scam anyone after i spent lots of dollars.
As with most scams they involve some type of compromised account. Same is true in this case. iArius made the mistake of purchasing an account from Starco. An just to be crystal clear; that was iArius mistake. Having said that, he geared the account and then Starco recalled it.

Do I have definitive proof; no, but you can judge the scenario for yourself. As soon as the scam occurred iArius PMed most of the DiE members and told us what was stolen. Within minutes Starco posted on our Whats-App group attempting to sell the exact same items which were allegedly stolen.... As to why he would do this considering his resources; my guess based on his (little starco) behavior is as follows. Little Starco (currently playing toon in NOVA) is spoiled and has zero integrity. He "only" scammed 50b in gear which is nothing to him so, why not take it.....

We all (DiE members) saw his App on NOVA forums; no one cared or even bothered to ask him about it even though it was blasted on world/hero shout for all to see. AND, some NOVA members even Pmed us asking about him. So......I'm not sure what to tell you......

EDIT: One last thing about this toon (big brother Starco is still the owner); how do you think we got INSIDE Aden LMAO. You guys think it was iDegus on Wyvern LOLOLOL.

Last edited by Rodah; 08-11-2017 at 02:18 PM.
Rodah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:55 PM   #33
MashaWithoutBear
Hungry Spirit

MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
EDIT: One last thing about this toon (big brother Starco is still the owner); how do you think we got INSIDE Aden LMAO. You guys think it was iDegus on Wyvern LOLOLOL.
I knew for sure that I had to move to chronos to see some real drama.
Marshmallow's ones are cra p compared to this one.

Wait Rodah let me take a beer an get some popcorns bro
Old 08-11-2017, 08:15 PM   #34
iJarpo
Guardian Archangel

iJarpo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
Lets not spread fake news here. In all fair honesty;

There might not be a good "h'a'c'k" anymore, but by "h'a'c'k" he obviously meant ranger. Witch nova absolutely abused into oblivion.

I personally know people that were scammed by nova members.

I personally know nova botted to the fullest extent.

Most if not all of nova should have been banned multiple times over the years. The fact that they never were due to varying factors such as high monetary contributions and on occasion personal relations or at the least, unprofessional interactions with GMs over the years.

It was to the extreme detriment of the game that their behavior over the years was allowed to the point of encouragement from the GMs, to operate the way they have. (not that they were the only ones, but perhaps just the best at it.)
Which nova should have been banned multiple times throughout the years are even playing? You're crying about people that don't even play this game anymore.

You're losing to Enmity rejects and absolute randoms who joined the nova tag. I'm amazed at the groups they put together even beat anybody anymore
iJarpo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:16 PM   #35
destroy
Elpy

Quote:
As with most scams they involve some type of compromised account. Same is true in this case. iArius made the mistake of purchasing an account from Starco. An just to be crystal clear; that was iArius mistake. Having said that, he geared the account and then Starco recalled it.

Do I have definitive proof; no, but you can judge the scenario for yourself. As soon as the scam occurred iArius PMed most of the DiE members and told us what was stolen. Within minutes Starco posted on our Whats-App group attempting to sell the exact same items which were allegedly stolen.... As to why he would do this considering his resources; my guess based on his (little starco) behavior is as follows. Little Starco (currently playing toon in NOVA) is spoiled and has zero integrity. He "only" scammed 50b in gear which is nothing to him so, why not take it.....

We all (DiE members) saw his App on NOVA forums; no one cared or even bothered to ask him about it even though it was blasted on world/hero shout for all to see. AND, some NOVA members even Pmed us asking about him. So......I'm not sure what to tell you......

Looks like you guys care so much. 1st people don't really believe that someone is a scammer if there is not proof of it. (Except kids, kids believe what they hear) 2nd. He put himself at the risk for just 50b. I pmed Starco and called him scammer. And what he did was he linked his Adena (786 billions) then blocked me. I never seen that much money in L2 history. That's why I can't believe that he scammed 50b even though he got worth 30 thousand dollars gear and 786b Adena. But really man. I am still shocked. He got 786b Adena. Well did he scam everyone on chronos ? I wanna know how he does it.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:19 PM   #36
destroy
Elpy

Quote:
Looks like you guys care so much. 1st people don't really believe that someone is a scammer if there is not proof of it. (Except kids, kids believe what they hear) 2nd. He put himself at the risk for just 50b. I pmed Starco and called him scammer. And what he did was he linked his Adena (786 billions) then blocked me. I never seen that much money in L2 history. That's why I can't believe that he scammed 50b even though he got worth 30 thousand dollars gear and 786b Adena. But really man. I am still shocked. He got 786b Adena. Well did he scam everyone on chronos ? I wanna know how he does it.
When I heard Nova is GM, I didn't believe it. But I believe cuz of starco's Adena.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:32 PM   #37
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJarpo View Post
Which nova should have been banned multiple times throughout the years are even playing? You're crying about people that don't even play this game anymore.

You're losing to Enmity rejects and absolute randoms who joined the nova tag. I'm amazed at the groups they put together even beat anybody anymore
Come on, that's just nonsense. Sure NOVA are my ingame enemies but I'm certain they have their fare share of good and bad players (like all clans).

To compare "skill" between current and former NOVA players is also idiotic. A majority of players in all top clans used programs during the period you are referencing so how do we know who was "good" and who was "bad?"

Quote:
Only care enough to write a few lines on a forum and get NOVA worked up .

As I said previously; Starco scammed iArius simply because he could. He was hyper emo about not being able to make a lv5 Brooch jewel after dropping $3500 (look it up ) and wanted to keep going for it. So hey; there is a free 50b right there; why not take it.....
Old 08-12-2017, 10:40 AM   #38
destroy
Elpy

Quote:
Come on, that's just nonsense. Sure NOVA are my ingame enemies but I'm certain they have their fare share of good and bad players (like all clans).

To compare "skill" between current and former NOVA players is also idiotic. A majority of players in all top clans used programs during the period you are referencing so how do we know who was "good" and who was "bad?"

Only care enough to write a few lines on a forum and get NOVA worked up .

As I said previously; Starco scammed iArius simply because he could. He was hyper emo about not being able to make a lv5 Brooch jewel after dropping $3500 (look it up ) and wanted to keep going for it. So hey; there is a free 50b right there; why not take it.....
why take it? did he want to get ban for some time? you know what? I hate Bot Noba. they left some scripters in nova. and also in MS. but calling them a scammer. even the player like noob starco who can spend thousands of dollars for the game is crazy. really crazy. we better call him Scripter. i saw his some videos. he does target so fast in olymipad.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:35 PM   #39
iPandaNeko
Thunder Wyrm

rmt... nmt... ncmt.... ncomt... ncoi.... ncoins....

nice memes
Old 08-13-2017, 05:06 PM   #40
iJarpo
Guardian Archangel

iJarpo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Of course, but the share of good players (long term nova) probably pales in comparison to how many bad players(randoms)? I played with and against those people for 6 or 7 years probably. I played with (allied) and against many of the current members under different tags before programs where even a serious problem. I played in nova and knew that the people spreading out in our siege parties where all capable, and each group leader could make the right calls.

I played in the battle tournament with nova, again without programs. I played against my former clan mates from Deivanne in the finals, so the two top teams in the battle tournament where nova members in the end, I think two of those people are still playing. The people I played with played this game since beta/c1/c2/c3/c4, people that knew the game throughout, and the people we recruited where scrutinized by said people. There was a high standard kept when the player base was healthy. You think that's the case now?

I'm not saying they're all bad, I'm just surprised they can field more than a party of people that know whats going on. I guess like trickle down economics, when player base trickles down skill level will degrade equally throughout, so it makes sense. Sorry to see you guys are still struggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPandaNeko View Post
rmt... nmt... ncmt.... ncomt... ncoi.... ncoins....

nice memes
Dinner again sometime this summer? <3
iJarpo is online now   Reply With Quote