Lineage II Forums  
Old 04-24-2010, 09:44 AM   #21
kirill
Imperial Warlord

kirill will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Current state of Bartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironkid View Post
ok then if thats a path u want to traval. enemity ruined this server and the whole if u dont like su join us is lame bacause you require all 3 subs 76+ yeah none does that that will take me atleast anouther 3 years man. and if i hada dollar for ever new player to lineage 2 that i knew in RL and i dont knwo you guys are AWFUL this is why i say you have greatly contributed to the decline of bartz. you guys are mean .period. bottem line is you ahve singlehandedly hurt this server sorry its the facts
im not TD bro, and ppl who i know from TD are very friendly and talkative, so do not generalize the whole clan by 2-4 players or so, yeah... TD is just the clan who controls bartz yes i agree, and they put game down on bartz yes i agree, but thats just a game...so hell with it...i know that during TW they dont let anyone farm badges normally yes its ing me off too, but the clan im in atm we fight back we can put down couple non Heros TD on the arena :P *not gonna tell my clan, lol* so ye my point is not whole TD/Enmity are bad, may be majority yes but not whole...not sure if u a big fan of pvp but im not and it will be easier for me to die on the battle field and not care about death, cause as i said before its just a game i still dont understand why Nova left the server
Old 04-24-2010, 09:43 PM   #22
ShellShock08
Imperial Warlord

ShellShock08 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Current state of Bartz

TD killed Bartz not Enmity...
Old 04-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #23
XelliB
Heathen Knight

XelliB will become famous soon enough

But Enmity did allow TD to pick and choose who they wanted out of their ranks and essentially cripple what was left of Enmity... Which was at one point TD's only real competition.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:41 AM   #24
Cabbie
Beleth's Slave

Cabbie will become famous soon enoughCabbie will become famous soon enough

Most likely a silly question - but why do they not let you farm TW badges? Seems kinda bung hole ish to me... and stupid to get the whole server to hate you...

Or did I read that wrong?
Old 04-25-2010, 09:33 PM   #25
Ironkid
Dark Knight

Ironkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbie View Post
Most likely a silly question - but why do they not let you farm TW badges? Seems kinda bung hole ish to me... and stupid to get the whole server to hate you...

no u didnt this is one of the mean things enemity does
Old 04-26-2010, 01:15 AM   #26
ShellShock08
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbie View Post

The goal is to keep your enemies from progressing farther through the game, so you have less/under geared competition at the high end content.

And almost all of Enmity quit, it's hard to blame ppl that didn't want to play the game anymore that they killed a server. But I guess everyone plays their own game their own way.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:24 AM   #27
IIINightmareIII
Dark Knight

IIINightmareIII is an unknown quantity at this point

The server is about 80% of gathered up griefers/botters and the other 20% trying to play catchup. I'm in a small clan of levels that were 76-80, 1 level 81, and 1 level 82. We were allied with another small clan that were the same levels. As an alliance we had about 30 people. Now we are down to 12 people and the other clan left the alliance, because an alliance that has over 300 people between levels of 83-85 decided to try and make us disbann. It's been a week and the fight for survival still goes on. Here are a few screen shots to show the mentality of the players I get to deal with on a daily basis:
Law (A pure botting/farmer clan) coordinating with AG to beat me. 2 enlightment nukers (Devilsdaughter from AG and Uberfc3s from Law) fail to pvp me, this is the aftermath:

*Please See replies as I am only allowed to post 4 Images per post*

There is Enmity (Leader of TD was banned) who will pk you whenever they feel like it. They have all the wards and have kept the server 1-sided for years. Vestige is more likely to try to be friendly to everyone as they catch up to Enmity and try to take them out eventually. The other big alliance is Vanguard who is considered carebears to Enmity and Vestige, but will try and make any small clans disbann before they are able to become any sort of powerhouse on the server. There is an alliance named TheCovenant who is strictly PVE. However even if they think you are botting they will kick you:

There is a small clan Playmates (where most of our members jumped ship too). They are mostly friendly and keep to themselves doing pve. The last big alliance is the Legends alliance. They are mostly euro and keep to themselves for now.

I hope this answers your question.

Last edited by IIINightmareIII; 04-27-2010 at 05:11 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:12 AM   #28
IIINightmareIII
Dark Knight

Someone from AE failed to party defend then goes to threaten me about it:

Old 04-27-2010, 05:13 AM   #29
IIINightmareIII
Dark Knight

AG Calling me out:
Old 04-27-2010, 05:14 AM   #30
IIINightmareIII
Dark Knight

I thought it was AG going to take my alt clan's fort. So I go to see how many there are and it turns out it's a botter clan farming ke's. Here is how that went... lol:

Old 04-27-2010, 09:06 AM   #31
Redneck
Remnant Diabolist

Redneck will become famous soon enoughRedneck will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIINightmareIII View Post
Vestige is more likely to try to be friendly to everyone as they catch up to Enmity and try to take them out eventually.
LIES

Vestige is full of dingbats too. I have my own 2-ppl clan with my room-mate and one day we were at Varka and Doomcaster PKed us 2 just for the kicks and giggles.

Intercept0r is another one. He is a Vestige and he will kill you if you aproach him while PvEing.

P.S.: Doomcaster is the Vestige leader so go figure, if this is the leader, what can you expect from the rest of the scrubs?
Old 04-27-2010, 09:09 AM   #32
Redneck
Remnant Diabolist

The only good clans in the server are:

*Playmates
*Perfect
*OberonFire
*3v

Last edited by Redneck; 04-27-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:29 AM   #33
Galil
Heathen Knight

Galil is on a distinguished road

thread is getting interesting hehe
Old 04-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #34
IIINightmareIII
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
LIES

Vestige is full of dingbats too. I have my own 2-ppl clan with my room-mate and one day we were at Varka and Doomcaster PKed us 2 just for the kicks and giggles.

Intercept0r is another one. He is a Vestige and he will kill you if you aproach him while PvEing.

P.S.: Doomcaster is the Vestige leader so go figure, if this is the leader, what can you expect from the rest of the scrubs?
Yes, vestige has done the same to me in the past. But in the here and now as they are fighting TD, they are more likely to be friendly than push people around. Once and if they beat out TD, I can see them becoming just like TD or how uprising was when they were in power.

It's always the bad people that seem to have the biggest powerful alliance, and that is because there is no such thing as online shame.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:47 PM   #35
XelliB
Heathen Knight

XelliB will become famous soon enough

It's getting all personal... personal isn't the state of bartz people LOL
Old 04-28-2010, 01:49 AM   #36
ShellShock08
Imperial Warlord

I'm surprised AG talks this much now, TD used to have them on a pretty short leash lol.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:12 AM   #37
IIINightmareIII
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock08 View Post
I'm surprised AG talks this much now, TD used to have them on a pretty short leash lol.
It's easy for them to pick on a smaller clan who every member is a lower level than all of theirs. Afterall it wouldn't be lineage 2 if it wasn't a zerg picking on a small clan. BTW if you guys are interested in getting their vesper gear and boss jewelry, they like to pk my low level spies all the time. Just give me names to pm.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #38
Delstar
Goblin Lord

Delstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Back to the OP.

Hi Tabbie, if you are in a small clan/solo you really should't have to many problems on Batrz.

If you happen to be in one of the bigger allys, or one of the smaller griefing clans then you will probably see some action.

My clan is very small, and I have pretty much not run into a person out killing random toons. There is usually a reason for the stuff that does happen on Bartz.

TDEnmity is the ruling ally on the server. Emnity left the server a long time ago (the former owners of the server) and the few people that stayed behind joined TD. TD's clan leader got banned, so they moved the clan over to Enmity, hense the name TDenmity.

Not sure where Nightmare is getting his info from. I have quite a few friends in AG, and most of them that I do know are not even lvl 80 yet. Maybe you confused AG and TD???

Last edited by Delstar; 04-28-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #39
TabbiMae
Guardian Archangel

TabbiMae will become famous soon enoughTabbiMae will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the feedback.

The main reason I originally posted this was to see if things were different on Batrz than my current server. My interest really is getting away from what some people refer to as "PvP" but is really just simple griefing. Its not PvP to attack my cardinal from hide while the group is busy killing 50+ mobs in a pole party. It is certainly not PvP to do this and then BSOE after the oneshot.

Sounds to me like this problem is pretty much standard play on all servers, so I think I will stay where I am at until my subscription runs out then be done with Lineage II.

Thanks for your feedback.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:09 PM   #40
Redneck
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabbiMae View Post
Thanks for the feedback.

The main reason I originally posted this was to see if things were different on Batrz than my current server. My interest really is getting away from what some people refer to as "PvP" but is really just simple griefing. Its not PvP to attack my cardinal from hide while the group is busy killing 50+ mobs in a pole party. It is certainly not PvP to do this and then BSOE after the oneshot.

Sounds to me like this problem is pretty much standard play on all servers, so I think I will stay where I am at until my subscription runs out then be done with Lineage II.

Thanks for your feedback.
Can I have your stuff?