Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Game Suggestions

Login

Game Suggestions Share your ideas for new or modified game features

Old 01-09-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
Awful
Hungry Spirit

Awful is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Implement an easier way to reduce pk count

As of now it's virtually impossible to reduce pk count by even 1 pt doing so could literally take months of farming, please implement a more attainable way to reduce it either in-game or through the l2 store.
Awful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #2
Tiferet
Purgatory Shadow

Tiferet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Implement an easier way to reduce pk count

Virtually impossible? I had 2 pk and I washed out the karma. And I'm not even using a "farming" class.
Solution: reroll (if you're a low-level character) or ask for help.
Tiferet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
Awful
Hungry Spirit

I'm not talking about increasing fame back to 0, i'm referring to reducing pk count in general.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #4
Tiferet
Purgatory Shadow

Tiferet is on a distinguished road

Eeeh sorry, reading fail. Too many tries to login in Naia...

For that, +1. 500k fame is soooo expensive.
Tiferet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #5
PimpMyBow
Remnant Diabolist

PimpMyBow has a spectacular aura about themPimpMyBow has a spectacular aura about them

You shouldn't PK in the first place, but if you do, it should be hard to clear it up.
PimpMyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #6
Awful
Hungry Spirit

seriously? this isn't hello kitty online it's lineage 2, the pk system was and always has been one of the main unique appeals of this game, if it was not intended to be used I doubt they would have implemented it, i'm sure the recent changes are just an attempt to fulfill the inadequacies of crybabies like yourself.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #7
Exotic
Dark Knight

Exotic is an unknown quantity at this point

You know, it's easy to PK if you pvp in location full of ppl. SoA port spot for example or DE villige during campain. You target enemy but in lag got some oneshot noob in target.
If enemy (2-side war) will be attackable without CTRL - it will helps but who care?

RU servers make local solution - decrease PK removal fee to 50k fame (instead of 500k). And this help to remove 1-2 PK that you make by misstarget but still you can't remove 5-10PK that you make by clearing exp location or something like it.
Exotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #8
z0phiel
Grave Predator

z0phiel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awful View Post
seriously? this isn't hello kitty online it's lineage 2, the pk system was and always has been one of the main unique appeals of this game, if it was not intended to be used I doubt they would have implemented it, i'm sure the recent changes are just an attempt to fulfill the inadequacies of crybabies like yourself.
I guess NC Korea disagrees with you and your view since they were the ones that made PK to be finally a hardcore system, if you're too carebear to deal with the consequences that's your problem not theirs
z0phiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #9
Awful
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0phiel View Post
I guess NC Korea disagrees with you and your view since they were the ones that made PK to be finally a hardcore system, if you're too carebear to deal with the consequences that's your problem not theirs
The resources needed to reduce pk count are unavailable.

Last edited by Awful; 01-09-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #10
JuliusSK1
Heathen Knight

JuliusSK1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Best way is not pking ever.
JuliusSK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #11
mcBuff
Remnant Diabolist

mcBuff will become famous soon enoughmcBuff will become famous soon enough

The old pk system is hello kitty online. It's for any kids that want to throw a tantrum and have minimum consequences. This current one is true hardcore, which people always said they wanted a hardcore pvp. If you're not hardcore enough, then don't pk
mcBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:50 AM   #12
Awful
Hungry Spirit

You're wrong the game became more like hello kitty online the second they changed it, giving noobs more protection from hardcore players, now nabs just take off their armor and tell you to pk them, what's more carebear than that? it didn't used to be this way and rather than make it impossible to reduce pks change the amount of required fame to 50k, this seems like a fair balance.

Last edited by Awful; 01-10-2012 at 12:53 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:24 AM   #13
mcBuff
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
now nabs just take off their armor and tell you to pk them, what's more carebear than that?
If you're truly hardcore, you'll pk them. If not, you're just another carebear like them; using L2 is turning into hello kitty online blah blah, it's hard to reduce pk count blah blah as an excuse to not pk. "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Jim Rohn
Old 01-10-2012, 06:08 AM   #14
Story
Elpy

Story is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcBuff View Post
If you're truly hardcore, you'll pk them. If not, you're just another carebear like them; using L2 is turning into hello kitty online blah blah, it's hard to reduce pk count blah blah as an excuse to not pk. "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Jim Rohn

there is hardcore and then there is dumb
Story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #15
siulx
Grave Predator

siulx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
1 - You want to PK? Go ahead PK this isn't hellokitty online you sound like you are afraind to take actions because you need to spend alot of fame :X (p u s s y)

2 - You are the only one acting like a ****** cry baby here "OMG I SPEND 500k of FAME :S QQ, QQ im crying ..." BE A ***** MAN AND PK TILL THE END OF THE SERVERS...

3 - Your nick says everything. because you realy are awfull .
siulx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:33 AM   #16
Awful
Hungry Spirit

Where the **** am I going to get 500k fame? even when the territory wars were glitched and people were farming fame for days we didn't reach half that, I have almost 31 pks now and need a way of reducing it somehow but as it is now it's impossible, understand? even if I had 500k I wouldn't waste it on 1 pk pt.

carebears....

Last edited by Awful; 01-10-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #17
Archii
Goblin Lord

Archii is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree there should be an easier way to remove total PK counts.

People keep thinking of L2 as this "hardcore" game but fail to realize that it is in itself a game. The previous system was in game for so long people had grown accustomed to it, and I don't blame them. It was a system that allowed for total PvP, not just the mild consensual amount that is going on now.

As it is now, you can be "hardcore" as some of you call it and just PK. Yea, anyone can. But remember that not only does the reputation earned increase the more you do it, but as others have said there is no way to remove the PK's.

Making a system so harsh isn't "hardcore", it's the opposite. If you want a "hardcore" PvP game than by god let us PvP.
Archii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #18
siulx
Grave Predator

siulx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Where the **** am I going to get 500k fame? even when the territory wars were glitched and people were farming fame for days we didn't reach half that, I have almost 31 pks now and need a way of reducing it somehow but as it is now it's impossible, understand? even if I had 500k I wouldn't waste it on 1 pk pt.

carebears....
farm sieges / tw / fort

every one gives alot of fame now. I farmed +30k of fame just in 1 seige. since on sunday you can be in 2 seiges you can get 60k+ fame

you are the only carebear if you dont have ballz to PK after 31 pk counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archii View Post
I agree there should be an easier way to remove total PK counts.

People keep thinking of L2 as this "hardcore" game but fail to realize that it is in itself a game. The previous system was in game for so long people had grown accustomed to it, and I don't blame them. It was a system that allowed for total PvP, not just the mild consensual amount that is going on now.

As it is now, you can be "hardcore" as some of you call it and just PK. Yea, anyone can. But remember that not only does the reputation earned increase the more you do it, but as others have said there is no way to remove the PK's.

Making a system so harsh isn't "hardcore", it's the opposite. If you want a "hardcore" PvP game than by god let us PvP.
If you want Hardcore PVP go to a clan with War's. this thread is about "carebear pvp request"

"OMG this noob take my spot let me PK him, just because I can and I have more equip and power" - (This is selfish/noob/SOLO type/Farmers PVP, this is not hardcore)

PS : becarefull for what you wish, Im from the time I see farmer companys PK everyone for raid bosses / spots with ALOT of Bot chars behinde them ready to assist. This system protects more legit players then you think.

Last edited by siulx; 01-10-2012 at 12:02 PM.
siulx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #19
Awful
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by siulx View Post
PS : becarefull for what you wish, Im from the time I see farmer companys PK everyone for raid bosses / spots with ALOT of Bot chars behinde them ready to assist. This system protects more legit players then you think.
The new system enables smacktalkers, carebears and ksers nothing more.

Quote:
farm sieges / tw / fort

every one gives alot of fame now. I farmed +30k of fame just in 1 seige. since on sunday you can be in 2 seiges you can get 60k+ fame

you are the only carebear if you dont have ballz to PK after 31 pk counts.
removing 1 pk point requires 500k rep, do the math.. that will take months of farming to reduce total pks by 1 point, for causal players it could take a year. all the while zariche and blood swords run around pking thousands.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:21 PM   #20
mcBuff
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
since on sunday you can be in 2 seiges you can get 60k+ fame
You should farm it while you can. There's only going to be 1 siege time in the near future update. However, more ways of getting fame are implemented as well.