Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Salvation Update Discussions

Login

Salvation Update Discussions Discuss and share information regarding the upcoming update, Salvation.

Old 11-16-2017, 12:26 PM   #21
Aligor
Goblin Lord

Aligor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

@Neutron
Thats an good change....now i wonder: Why not make Dragons port area an PVP zone?
Aligor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 12:40 PM   #22
helvete
Tainted Zombie

helvete is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all, thumbs up for trying to do something about the RB farm.

On the other hand, I don't quite see how this shield will make the boss accessible to other players. From what I observed the RB Farmers usually log more than a full pt of boxes, at least for the 100+ ones.

The closest I got to any of the field bosses was when the RB Farmer let me hit a boss a few times so I can get a monster collection.
helvete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:18 PM   #23
smokas
Dark Lord

smokas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
Hello,

For some time now, raid bosses have been hoarded by a small number of players making it extremely difficult for anyone else to participate in this content or gain any rewards and gear upgrades.

In Salvation - First Chapter field raids will be changed to help address this.

1.) The re-spawn time on field raid bosses will be randomized much more so that predicting the spawn will be more difficult.

2.) Lv. 100+ Field raid bosses will now have a shield that requires a minimum number of hits to break through or the raid will fail. These raid bosses will be much more difficult to kill with small groups.

With these changes, certain class and item builds designed to farm this content may no longer be viable the same as it was before.

We also recognize that some players may have come to depend on the income generated by this and may be negatively impacted by the changes, once the update is released.

As we have learned from recent changes, giving a short amount of warning time can lead to a lot of frustration. Going forward we want to make sure aqueduct warning is provided when changes happen that could drastically change the way the game works.

We hope that you will understand these kinds of changes are intended to improve the overall game experience for all players. Please let us know your feedback on these changes once they are live and if there are still issues with the re-spawn timers or issues with raid boss farmers.

Thank You
raid boss respawn become random only on 101lvl+ raids or 85lvl+ raids
smokas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:53 AM   #24
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Changes to Raid Bosses

Quote:
aqueduct warning
adequate*

On a more realistic note, I agree with people who said that those who benefit will be people who monitor the game 24h, always ready to kill raids (if you haven't met them, you really should).

Sad to see QA and certain other raids will still be able to be locked into between 2 and 4 AM.

Basically, these changes don't really help anyone.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:34 AM   #25
NviX
Tainted Zombie

NviX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello,

For some time now, raid bosses have been hoarded by a small number of players making it extremely difficult for anyone else to participate in this content or gain any rewards and gear upgrades.

In Salvation - First Chapter field raids will be changed to help address this.

1.) The re-spawn time on field raid bosses will be randomized much more so that predicting the spawn will be more difficult.

2.) Lv. 100+ Field raid bosses will now have a shield that requires a minimum number of hits to break through or the raid will fail. These raid bosses will be much more difficult to kill with small groups.

With these changes, certain class and item builds designed to farm this content may no longer be viable the same as it was before.

We also recognize that some players may have come to depend on the income generated by this and may be negatively impacted by the changes, once the update is released.

As we have learned from recent changes, giving a short amount of warning time can lead to a lot of frustration. Going forward we want to make sure aqueduct warning is provided when changes happen that could drastically change the way the game works.

We hope that you will understand these kinds of changes are intended to improve the overall game experience for all players. Please let us know your feedback on these changes once they are live and if there are still issues with the re-spawn timers or issues with raid boss farmers.

Thank You
Neutron, before u place official patchnotes, mb sticky my threads? Thanks.
and also, why no infos... at RU stuff placed guide - but here nothing.
NviX is offline   Reply With Quote