Lineage II Forums  
Old 02-11-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
Amaresu
Elpy

Amaresu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default aw subs

hi,

I'd like to know the best/proper subclass setup + subclass skills for my aw, thanx for the attention and answers
Amaresu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
montana
Tainted Zombie

montana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: aw subs

so im thinking in buffer for celestial, warrior for cp and warrior again for haste

a good pve configuration (i mean -8CON) with stuffs for get b urself more CP/HP (with TW jewels, oly jewels, epic jewels, T-shirt with HP or CP, ring with HP bonus) plus somthing like celestial may let u unleashed u DamageDealer potential

so is justa opinion hope it help

ops , forget say u may change the cp bost from warrior for a +30critical if u are forcus to pve and change it later

Last edited by montana; 03-10-2011 at 01:59 PM.
montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:34 AM   #3
Amaresu
Elpy

Amaresu is an unknown quantity at this point

woot I did not know that I can make 2 warrior subs and take skills from same class subclass ))

I was thinking yeah.. how to improve the endurance of my toon.. so far I'm exping/pvping with -4con+4str (not good hp/cp), +4 cp shirt AQ + oly AQ, Zaken and Frintezza necklace, maybe some TW Earring gives hp/cp boost or something?

do Tank class give CP as well? I really want to sub SK someday but warrior CP seems a must...
Amaresu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:09 PM   #4
montana
Tainted Zombie

montana is an unknown quantity at this point

ya is a little sad but if u want focus in un main class u have to just made subs for help it , else is beter play teh class u want in a alt (im doing it xD)

so about what u can get from tank is just UD (u can move with it) is like UD lvl 1 for 15 secs the spawn rate is the same like celestial and dont know about the time u can keep up it, another is a +% hp bost is u are a dark elf with -CON welll u may take 30 point of HP xD, and resist critical damage no sure how much but it is under 3% less damage from a critical , example if a dagger hit u with a backstab for 5,000, else the damage will b for 4850, if someon critical hit u for 600 in a critical it will b 582 etc

about warriors, ya u can take more of 1 time a warrior sub, and take chanse hate +30% (rox for pve and is mad if u have duals), CP cant remember but is like 1k of cp, about resist debuffs supose is resist of +3% to almos all stats but someppl say it is bugged :P

celestial is 3% chanse when somthing hit u and take just 5 secs up
montana is offline   Reply With Quote