Lineage II Forums  
Old 06-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
Ieve
Elpy

Ieve is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Elpie event sucks for people who work

IMO ... we know some of us are QQ'n over this event for either time zones or cause we are not able to be on dureing that time.

I was not empressed from how it was simple to figure out where they were drop - we just jumped on servers who had the even before our in the Euro time zone.

And we who work or actually have a life get nothing out of the event - I wished only one thing offer us 5 vita pops as good will.

The other emo stuff is on person area attacks gets all the elpies and the melee guy gets laughed at - this even made too many people QQ IMO.

But ty NOW come on give us people who work/School/lives some love !!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

FidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Elpie event sucks for people who work

they set it up around an early normal 9-5 work schedule, however, as MMO players are not always normal, some of us may have late or even graveyard shifts.

they tried to get the most people involved, so they did this during prime time average on all NA servers, with a 2 hour +/- Variable per day.

i missed monday due to work, but luckily i can make tuesday/wednesday/thursday.

i will probably miss Sunday... maybe saturday too, i know i will miss saturday.

i'm sure they are sorry to have missed you, and me, and others.
but they can't impress everyone.

this is also why i believe they are running the vitality/newbie buff event at the same time.. as for the nostalgia contest, i don't even know anyone who will be entering.