Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
Wikia
Elpy

Wikia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi all!

I'm the new player to join L2, and I finally choose Bartz for the server of playing. Here is my id: Wikia. Now my character is lvl10, maybe to become bishop in future.

I want to find a clan to get knowledge of L2 and hope the members of the clan are friendly and we can have some nice boss hunting! I know I could join a academy when I get lvl16(or higher?), is there any clans can let me join or provide me some support in game?

Thank you!
Old 07-29-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
Vivisector242
Imperial Warlord

Vivisector242 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hi all!

Hi Wikia,

Welcome to Bartz.

My advice would be to go to Dion, and shout for a clan. This is usually where alot of the lower leveled clans are looking for people. Sometimes going to Giran or Aden will get better results, if Dion is empty. Giran can be hard sometimes as WTS shouts can make your shouts dissapear quickly.

You can also try Goddard or Rune, for the higher leveled clans, who might be looking for a Academy toon. These can be good in the short term for people who know alot about what is going on, and possibly some financial help getting you started, but alot of them have a minimum lvl for recruitment into the main clan in the 75+ range, so you might end up alone at lvl 40 looking for a new clan.