Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Technical Discussions > Juji's Lab

Login

Juji's Lab Have an item or skill that you would like tested? Come on in and gain some additional knowledge here. Only staff can start threads in this forum.

Old 10-27-2015, 02:22 PM   #141
StreLar
Elpy

StreLar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lab Requests Thread

LF update to new chronicle in all World boss drop, like Baium, Frintezza, Freya, Zaken, Isabella, Kelbim, Antharas, Valakas, Ekimus, Tauti, Istina, Octavis....
Old 10-29-2015, 01:35 PM   #142
LightningStrike
Banned

LightningStrike is an unknown quantity at this point

Testing: Treasure Chest / Hero Treasure Chest - Underground
Question: What is the reward rate of all the items? Test out of 1k
Reason: To verify that reward rate...
Old 10-29-2015, 06:32 PM   #143
n00dles
Guardian Archangel

n00dles is on a distinguished road

Testing: Bow/Crossbow critical damage modifier - Underground
Question: Normal attack critical damage was always 2x the normal damage. On Lindvior update this was changed that based on weapon type(bow, dagger, etc).
Simple test: Make lvl 99 human fighter, no skills learned(passive/active), no buffs, no jewerly. Only a r99 bow in hand. Be invencible, hit any npc or mob and you'll see bow critical hits do nowhere near 2x damage. Other weapons are 2x and some above 2x.
Reason: Bows/Crossbow critical damage was nerfed hard, making it useless on pvp and weak on pve.

Example: http://i.imgur.com/32YWTPw.jpg
You can clearly see that he hits for 5k normal hit, and 8,5k critical while having no buffs or jewerly.
And that critical amount has already 25% bonus(15% from Kelbim Bow and 10% from Superior Critical Arrow passive).

Last edited by n00dles; 10-29-2015 at 11:58 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:33 PM   #144
Aelwynn
Goblin Lord

Aelwynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Juji - as a scientist I love that you take an experimental approach to things in this mysterious game of ours!

Here is a real mystery you might give a go...

Create a healer and join a PVE clan that is active in sieges. Then on a castle siege day, measure response time and number of focused attacks by various opposing clans (in particular the PVP ones). You can perhaps rename yourself then do it again to capture multiple samples. Pay particular attention to clans declaring war on your clan for their target scripts.

Alternately, form a small clan likely to be seen as an "alt" signer and do the same with its Clan Leader, measure the same.

Alternately, create a nuker or archer and measure response time for being targeted and multi-attacked after range-attacking opposing healers or ranged attackers.

Some clans can have a badge of pride for how quickly and competently they PvP as such. But my gut tells me there will be some hard to explain anomalies.

Just sayin...

(For the record, scripts for "botting" are almost part of the background now - it's cheating, but in more of an "environmental" way. The scripts for auto-targeting and focusing attacks are much more directly offensive to non-cheating players who may struggle to get any target in the sea of lag, let alone precise and coordinated targeting. It's really about a level playing field, yes?)
Old 11-02-2015, 10:31 PM   #145
Laciel
Elpy

Laciel is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Juji,
I would like to choose magic weapon for my healer.
I know that Buster has higher M crit rate comparing with Caster.
So, I am very confused to decide.
Would you please help me compare M crit rate, Damage or Healing Power of these 2 R99 Buster and Caster, plus Bloody and Dark ones.
Thank you very much!
Old 11-03-2015, 12:47 AM   #146
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Lab Requests Thread

Hello All,

The lab requests thread will be closed. I apologize for not being able to do any requests for a long time now. The Lineage II game service has been my main priority after taking on the Producer role last year.

We have many changes coming in the next couple of months, so I hope that I can revisit this lab again in the future.

Thank You!