Lineage II Forums  
Old 08-14-2013, 07:13 AM   #1
Arbi
Tainted Zombie

Arbi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default crafting observations

Now that some time has passed and I have a lot more experience with crafting, I'd like to share some findings with you all.

Critical crafting of whole items happens much more frequently on armor and jewelry pieces than on weapons. In fact, I cannot recall ever critical crafting a weapon.

Strangely, I have crafted 10x more armors than weapons, yet I've crafted two blessed weapons and no blessed armors.

Every R95/R99 weapon I have attempted has succeeded.

I don't know about other maestros, but I flat refuse to craft for people using a store.

I get paid more for crafting when I leave the craft price up to the individual than if I charge a set rate. As such, I've abandoned my thread about crafting prices.

I know just about all the major players' bank toons

The economy is more robust now that people are trading and selling materials. I just wish crystal prices would return to sub-30k...

How about you other Maestros? What has changed for you?
Arbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:15 AM   #2
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: crafting observations

I have noticed more than 60% craft success on mine.

So far only one blessed armor piece, which was from a crafting store (might have been more, but I havent always monitored system text).

Once I was selling Adamantite Wire and Durable leather braid in a store next to my crafter, for the same price as the price to click it in my store. And ppl still clicked my crafter for them. Conclusion: ppl are morons.
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote