Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Grand Crusade Discussion

Login

Grand Crusade Discussion Conversations and feedback about the next major Lineage II content update

Old 03-23-2017, 03:32 PM   #481
Jullie
Thunder Wyrm

Jullie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Grand Crusade Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
This topic is to discuss general questions about the upcoming Lineage II Update, Grand Crusade

Neutron, could you please make any comment regarding different inventory limit for changing dual to main,

here http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=292226

and here http://boards.lineage2.com/showpost....37&postcount=8
Old 03-25-2017, 01:37 PM   #482
rmx316_
Dark Knight

rmx316_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Neutron! Will you guys fix the problem with the Dimensional Imps when they don't spawn when it says on screen that it spawned, pretty please.
rmx316_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:15 AM   #483
JSDRAKE
Elpy

JSDRAKE is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi..

I have one Question... now Exalted Quest Part 1 Need 16 AP for finish, in update on lv 99 you have only 15 AP, then for finish Exalted Quest Part 1 you need lv 100 in main class... that is correct ?
JSDRAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 12:22 PM   #484
rmx316_
Dark Knight

rmx316_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSDRAKE View Post
Hi..

I have one Question... now Exalted Quest Part 1 Need 16 AP for finish, in update on lv 99 you have only 15 AP, then for finish Exalted Quest Part 1 you need lv 100 in main class... that is correct ?
He said the AP requirement fot Part 1 of Exalted was removed.
rmx316_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 02:07 PM   #485
JSDRAKE
Elpy

JSDRAKE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx316_ View Post
He said the AP requirement fot Part 1 of Exalted was removed.
TY!
JSDRAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 06:09 PM   #486
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Neutron will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jullie View Post
Neutron, could you please make any comment regarding different inventory limit for changing dual to main,

here http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=292226

and here http://boards.lineage2.com/showpost....37&postcount=8
The system in place is working as designed, it just isn't very good. But we've not seen any movement on prior bugs and requests to improve it. I believe at this point it requires a big change to the inventory system to fix it, which probably will not occur soon.
Neutron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 03:53 AM   #487
EyesWideShut
Goblin Lord

EyesWideShut is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Neutron, soft cap lvl will be now 110 or nxt update? ty in advance!
Old 03-29-2017, 12:02 PM   #488
iHyperlite
Goblin Lord

iHyperlite is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a question:

The splash screen on Helios featured Dual Mamba edges (actually 2 mamba edge daggers, not manba and angel slayer). This weapon skin is not in the game as duals like that.

The Splash screen for Grand Crusade has some epic looking armor light and sweet dual daggers on a dark elf.

Are these real weapons or is there any plan to release those weapon skins as appearance stones in game?
iHyperlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 12:07 PM   #489
iDopest
Hungry Spirit

iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
Probably not going to answer you idiots as they said last update we won't be getting them, and NEVER once did they mention there was even the possibility of us getting them this update. Did you see it mentioned anywhere in the patch notes?
obv they aren't answering your tears about changes you don't like either uncle j0n. maybe you should take your own advice and **** and go play WoW
Old 03-29-2017, 12:12 PM   #490
Kamahl
Elpy

Kamahl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I have a question regarding othell fortune seekers:

the new skill "reverse plunder" that replaces the old "Reverse" skill says "attempts a deadly attack and item looting for 36840 power" but doesn't say anything about over-hit and half-kill that the Reverse skill has.

Those effects have been actually removed from the skill?

Thank you
Kamahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 12:58 PM   #491
FortLewis
Elpy

FortLewis is an unknown quantity at this point

I changed my dual class to an ISS- Which AP skill tree is an ISS supposed to use? Knight and Wizard both offer the skill cool down -5% where as warrior only offers -3% skill cool down. The main discussion for an ISS is how quickly BR will be able to be reused. So, I don't think a close range melee type would want to use the wizard AP skill tree so that leads me to believe that Knight would be the one to chose from. My main class is a tank, so I guess bottom line my question would be, if I am using the knight AP skills, I have Bloody Heavy armor- why the hell can ISS not wear defense bloody armor- only the knight class can. So, I either wear attack type armor on both my Tank and ISS (which I don't really have a problem with survivability on tank doing so, but wouldn't mind the extra pdef wearing defensive armor as intended), or am I supposed to have two sets of armor, one for tank(defense) and one for ISS(attack).
FortLewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 02:19 PM   #492
FortLewis
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortLewis View Post
I changed my dual class to an ISS- Which AP skill tree is an ISS supposed to use? Knight and Wizard both offer the skill cool down -5% where as warrior only offers -3% skill cool down. The main discussion for an ISS is how quickly BR will be able to be reused. So, I don't think a close range melee type would want to use the wizard AP skill tree so that leads me to believe that Knight would be the one to chose from. My main class is a tank, so I guess bottom line my question would be, if I am using the knight AP skills, I have Bloody Heavy armor- why the hell can ISS not wear defense bloody armor- only the knight class can. So, I either wear attack type armor on both my Tank and ISS (which I don't really have a problem with survivability on tank doing so, but wouldn't mind the extra pdef wearing defensive armor as intended), or am I supposed to have two sets of armor, one for tank(defense) and one for ISS(attack).
After reading the post again, I then need to ask, so if my ISS must wear attack type, then why is it that my tank can wear attack type too if there is restrictions on types of armor classes can wear?
Old 03-29-2017, 02:29 PM   #493
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortLewis View Post
After reading the post again, I then need to ask, so if my ISS must wear attack type, then why is it that my tank can wear attack type too if there is restrictions on types of armor classes can wear?
Logic is , your Main is totally different creature and you ain't just supposed to relay on it's armor for your dual, unless they are completely compatible.Either get 2nd set (which is stupid) or just go on with Attack Type.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:37 PM   #494
FortLewis
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
Logic is , your Main is totally different creature and you ain't just supposed to relay on it's armor for your dual, unless they are completely compatible.Either get 2nd set (which is stupid) or just go on with Attack Type.
The point of the second post was, if an iss cant wear defense type armor, then why can a tank wear both attack and defense type, there is no logic in that at all unless you would consider a tank a damage dealer. I, personally do not consider an ISS to be a damage dealer either so logic would tell me they should be in defense armor too.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:39 PM   #495
iHyperlite
Goblin Lord

Othell Ghost Hunter Questions:

Shadow Reverse:
  • Patch Notes: Replaces Reverse, Lethal Blow Moves behind the target to attempt a backstab with 38160 Power. Decreases the target accuracy by 5 for 3 seconds
  • In Game Skill: Attempts Deadly Attack on target with 38160 power added to P. Attack and moves backward. Additionally, decreases Accuracy by 5 for 3 seconds. Half-kill possible.
So does this skill move the the rear of a character and then perform a stab? Or does it perform a stab and jump back?
Old 03-29-2017, 09:32 PM   #496
KissMyKnife
Dark Knight

KissMyKnife is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHyperlite View Post
Othell Ghost Hunter Questions:

Shadow Reverse:
  • Patch Notes: Replaces Reverse, Lethal Blow Moves behind the target to attempt a backstab with 38160 Power. Decreases the target accuracy by 5 for 3 seconds
  • In Game Skill: Attempts Deadly Attack on target with 38160 power added to P. Attack and moves backward. Additionally, decreases Accuracy by 5 for 3 seconds. Half-kill possible.
So does this skill move the the rear of a character and then perform a stab? Or does it perform a stab and jump back?
2nd, first damage where you are then move backward, was drastic diff on damage in front and back. so damaging was first.
KissMyKnife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:37 PM   #497
iHyperlite
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissMyKnife View Post
2nd, first damage where you are then move backward, was drastic diff on damage in front and back. so damaging was first.
so it isnt like a shadow step followed by a stab?

ncsoft needs to check their translations....

i'll keep my regular reverse and just keep oe'ing it for duel
Old 03-31-2017, 01:15 PM   #498
Proth
Elpy

Proth is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Neutron!

Maybe it is a wrong topic for the next question, but i hpoe i will get aswer from you, so the question is:

Is it possible that the feohs has different skill lvl of Essence of mana, i have a STS and i got lvl1 at lvl100?

Other clan mates with other feoh class got lvl 2 or lvl 3 Essence of mana skill.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Proth is offline   Reply With Quote