Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-31-2017, 03:00 AM   #181
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysty View Post
I 100% agree with Znipoo and Luczin. If this game is so attractive it's for his PvP system. All actual new MMOs are instance PvP. This is total bulls-hit. If you want one game where is only PvE, then go play Minecraft, WoW or Tera. And let us quiet with PvP. Leave this game and stop crying to get less PvP and more PvE.

It's exactly the same thing for open fields Raids, Dragons, and all others. If you want take them, then PvP for them ! You come to one raid and get PK ? Come with MORE ppl. They can PK 2/3 ppl, after there is risk to lost items, take 2/3 parties and PvP for thoses open field rb !
Even make an CLAN event if you really need a lot of ppl to kill ppl who farming thoses raids, BUT PvP FOR THEM ! Don't expect getting raids without working at all to take them. If you react like "OMG they pk me 2 times because i came near the rb, i cannot take it" don't expect doing anything on Lineage II.

If you crying about "It's not our time zone, they doing raids while we are in Work or Sleeping", then change server, to go on one server where the timezone is closer to your. If it's not exist, then just ask yourself why we just merged 3 servers with 3 differents timezone, maybe because there is not enough activities in your own timezone ? ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
This game became popular because of that reason alone, how many MMOs can you think of with the same gameplay and open world PVP as we had ~10 years ago?
If L2 looked like now (poor excuse for a WoW clone) it would never have been able to compete and would have shut down ages ago.

This is the reason the playerbase is shrinking, they are changing the fundamentals of this game, bots and "P2W" is just an excuse.
If you walk into a restaurant to order a steak, you sure as hell would be ****** if you got served a plate of sushi.
It's funny to see how u write in other post and then come here and say ****. Christy, I remember u in magmeld as farmer of muru, u was farming with programs all rb high lvl with him, and now u cry about our ally? Yes because I need to correct u, deception+syrina+troll+hazard pwnzu u all noobs of max in just 2 days, next one say bye bye to Aden castle. Have fun

Last edited by Emaice; 03-31-2017 at 03:20 AM.
Emaice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 03:05 AM   #182
MightOfMax
Elpy

MightOfMax is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaice View Post
It's funny to see how u write in other post and then come here and say ****. Christy, I remember u in magmeld as farmer of muru, u was farming with programs all rb high lvl with him, and now u cry about our ally? Yes because I need to correct u, deception+syrina+troll+hazard *** u all noobs of max in just 2 days, next one say bye bye to Aden castle. Have fun
Hahahaha, as i remember it, you and shalam + his clannies were begging muru, terry and bloodrave to help with exp.
MightOfMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 03:21 AM   #183
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightOfMax View Post
Hahahaha, as i remember it, you and shalam + his clannies were begging muru, terry and bloodrave to help with exp.
Vn or I need to call u kaka, since u use 3 accounts in forum because u don't have balls to say I'm the man who spend 10k eur monthly for a pixel game, u say we help muru to lvl up? oFc not, maybe delevel about bloodrave 40x hero, he changed clan from geno to max just for adena and dollars, and now? He's no1, no hero, no farm, no dollars, no pvp, just random starotoGagnamStyle.

Last edited by Emaice; 03-31-2017 at 03:34 AM.
Old 03-31-2017, 04:37 AM   #184
MightOfMax
Elpy

Quote:
Vn or I need to call u kaka, since u use 3 accounts in forum because u don't have balls to say I'm the man who spend 10k eur monthly for a pixel game, u say we help muru to lvl up? oFc not, maybe delevel about bloodrave 40x hero, he changed clan from geno to max just for adena and dollars, and now? He's no1, no hero, no farm, no dollars, no pvp, just random starotoGagnamStyle.
In reality they probably making more adena in 1 day than you in 1 week or maybe even better than that... lesser creature
Old 04-02-2017, 04:25 AM   #185
Chrysty
Hungry Spirit

Chrysty is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
It's funny to see how u write in other post and then come here and say ****. Christy, I remember u in magmeld as farmer of muru, u was farming with programs all rb high lvl with him, and now u cry about our ally? Yes because I need to correct u, deception+syrina+troll+hazard pwnzu u all noobs of max in just 2 days, next one say bye bye to Aden castle. Have fun
Woot ? What bull-***** are you saying again ?
While server was named Magmeld i wasn't playing with MuruMuru for anything. Beside clan action on dragons and sieges. I was with dBSnap CP at this time, and we wasn't farming any RB. Same before when i was on an other CP. I started farm raids with my actual CP since 101/103 raids got released on Server. So what bull-***** are you saying ?

Like always you think to now something, when you know absolutely nothing. Stop speaking stupid guy ..
Old 04-03-2017, 04:37 AM   #186
Aranel
Dark Lord

Aranel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Woot ? What bull-***** are you saying again ?
While server was named Magmeld i wasn't playing with MuruMuru for anything. Beside clan action on dragons and sieges. I was with dBSnap CP at this time, and we wasn't farming any RB. Same before when i was on an other CP. I started farm raids with my actual CP since 101/103 raids got released on Server. So what bull-***** are you saying ?

Like always you think to now something, when you know absolutely nothing. Stop speaking stupid guy ..

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Z6A1kCJ0uPE/maxresdefault.jpg
Aranel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 09:26 AM   #187
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Christy, you was in dbsnap cp? Ohreally?! And you can tell us why ur party got banned? cry more noob, i know dbsnap from teon and naia and I know how u play, faqqking cheaters and farmers.
You are a farmer like gauss, lf dbsnap and muru, ur friends, banned.
http://m.imgur.com/a/gD2RQ

I wanna be thepatriot, a man that oneshot all in 0,5 seconds with programs, and in the end you need to call lllllllllllllll for kill us, Gz cheaters, I hope u will get ban all. Nonsense players without hands and brain.

Last edited by Emaice; 04-03-2017 at 09:44 AM.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:11 AM   #188
Chrysty
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Christy, you was in dbsnap cp? Ohreally?! And you can tell us why ur party got banned? cry more noob, i know dbsnap from teon and naia and I know how u play, faqqking cheaters and farmers.
You are a farmer like gauss, lf dbsnap and muru, ur friends, banned.
http://m.imgur.com/a/gD2RQ

I wanna be thepatriot, a man that oneshot all in 0,5 seconds with programs, and in the end you need to call lllllllllllllll for kill us, Gz cheaters, I hope u will get ban all. Nonsense players without hands and brain.
So what is the relation with me ? I'm in MAX clan since Magmeld server when i transfert from Naia to Magmeld to join MAX to fight against Geno. But Geno got destroyed few days before my transfert was apply. This mean years ago, and i never left MAX.
I came with my CP from Naia, after few month all stop to play because of work, personnal problems or in game trouble. Then i joined DBSnap who was coming from an other server with Vandaluga, TripleSonicSlash, and one iss. Few months after he got perma ban, but on CP it was only him banned. Then Vandaluga stopped play, like our ISS (DBsnap girlfriend), then TripleSonicSlash and I continue to play. And TSS got kick off the clan because he wasn't able to follow MAX rules. Then i joined my actual CP who joined MAX 4/6 months before servers merge.

You know the story, now you will say less stupid things. Did i farm high lvl raids with murumuru ? I'm farming raids with my CP since Helios release with 101/103 raids, that XP & stuffing my toon. But ok, i'm farming raids since 10 years, i'm full item and selling adena for my own rice. I'm also using bot software all day long.

Cry more Emaice One day you will get something else than "nothing".
Old 04-03-2017, 10:35 AM   #189
Aranel
Dark Lord

Aranel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So what is the relation with me ? I'm in MAX clan since Magmeld server when i transfert from Naia to Magmeld to join MAX to fight against Geno. But Geno got destroyed few days before my transfert was apply. This mean years ago, and i never left MAX.
I came with my CP from Naia, after few month all stop to play because of work, personnal problems or in game trouble. Then i joined DBSnap who was coming from an other server with Vandaluga, TripleSonicSlash, and one iss. Few months after he got perma ban, but on CP it was only him banned. Then Vandaluga stopped play, like our ISS (DBsnap girlfriend), then TripleSonicSlash and I continue to play. And TSS got kick off the clan because he wasn't able to follow MAX rules. Then i joined my actual CP who joined MAX 4/6 months before servers merge.

You know the story, now you will say less stupid things. Did i farm high lvl raids with murumuru ? I'm farming raids with my CP since Helios release with 101/103 raids, that XP & stuffing my toon. But ok, i'm farming raids since 10 years, i'm full item and selling adena for my own rice. I'm also using bot software all day long.

Cry more Emaice One day you will get something else than "nothing".
Serious cant expect more from a trash player like u or any max clown who just join a clan for farm day by day for sell adena x real money or spending lot of money every single l2 store event for fiight mobs and 1-shot players in 95% pvp's xD
I still duno why idiots like you still posting in forum instead of hide in a cave... are not you ashamed of yourself? you think u are something special? u are just part of biggest garbage in l2 ncwest history (congrats!) if nope maybe u and all ur whole clan of 8====D suckers have some mental issues...keep the farm! PVE4RICE!!!
Aranel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 03:37 PM   #190
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

oseret is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightOfMax View Post
well Terry and Muru say other story in ts3
it was you beggin for stop pvp 12 hours for a faking rb 88 HAHAHHA, sadly we were low lvls not even 95 and geared in twilight.
do you mean by "beg" 10 hours of perma PK your party farm?
Old 04-03-2017, 06:58 PM   #191
Chrysty
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranel View Post
Serious cant expect more from a trash player like u or any max clown who just join a clan for farm day by day for sell adena x real money or spending lot of money every single l2 store event for fiight mobs and 1-shot players in 95% pvp's xD
I still duno why idiots like you still posting in forum instead of hide in a cave... are not you ashamed of yourself? you think u are something special? u are just part of biggest garbage in l2 ncwest history (congrats!) if nope maybe u and all ur whole clan of 8====D suckers have some mental issues...keep the farm! PVE4RICE!!!
lol ? Are you ok ?
Who is the biggest part of garbage in this game beside "one guy who insult others because he's angry to not farm anything on server, always complaining for ppl who using their credit card to buy ncoins, and complaining for bot all day long" and "one guy who took 4 years to go 99 lvl with seraph robe set, then 1 year to go 101 with PvP stuffs, spending 10$/months only for Prestige Pack and rest of ncoins via adena in game (from guys like you, who complaining about ppl using their credit card to get equipement in game)" ?

I'm selling adena for real money ? lol do you even know how much cost high PvP items ? i'm missing Ruler's ring, Seeker ring, Tauti ring, B.Antharas, B.Valakas, Lindvior, Ruler's belt, dark weapon stone ... let's dreams jewels lvl 6 and dragon weapon .... There is for more than 1k billions adena to finish equip myself full PvP items, but i'm selling adena ? lol ! Why should i be so stupid ? Why should we be so stupid ? If we continue farming it's for keeping adena income to buy topest items, and continue xping.

But yeah ... No one would do that, it's not the goal of this game to farm adena to buy items and xping. No way ! That's not the goal to any mmorpg .. no ... I agree with you ..
Old 04-04-2017, 09:50 AM   #192
Jainoply®
Elpy

Jainoply® is an unknown quantity at this point

Its funny couse its true, just see how many times MAX activate wars with our ppl using macros, they dont wanna leave us in peace, why? they're desperates.

(time to create new overpower items!!!!)
Jainoply® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:53 AM   #193
MightOfMax
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
well Terry and Muru say other story in ts3
it was you beggin for stop pvp 12 hours for a faking rb 88 HAHAHHA, sadly we were low lvls not even 95 and geared in twilight.
do you mean by "beg" 10 hours of perma PK your party farm?
wth u talking about? You took your medication?
Old 04-07-2017, 04:05 AM   #194
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

After I talked with muru yesterday, I wanna say sorry for all bad words in my post about muru.
I wanna say murumuru back in game and he was just busy for real life things, since I know 3 leaders of max are nice self employed, I wanna say gz for your clan, specially to happyghost(lllllll) who wasted 6 years of his life to make nice core players inside max, and now yes, you are top clan with top players and we failed to fight you. Yes we got last valakas by click, but i don't like to click without war, when I was in Russianmafia, Fusion or RR, baium valakas and antharas was competitive with war and no sleep 12h for spwn. It's shame to see big boss without pvp and I hope hazard leaders will join our side in boss pvp...(divekio already help us in last ty) but for now, max won, they got back all castle, all hero, muru You won Again, Just because you are old nova and old nova never give up. Gz
Emaice/Imidea
Random player
Old 04-07-2017, 05:47 AM   #195
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

I may respond in this text with nice replay but for now i dont know and more i dont care why but is nice to read how someone is back to reality (this fo Emaice)
for Muru as I say in day one when someone make post ("Muru have cancer") I then same as now never believe in that... L2 is game and we all not need to stop be humans because our game ego to talk sh.i.ts...
Old 04-09-2017, 12:38 AM   #196
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

oseret is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
After I talked with muru yesterday, I wanna say sorry for all bad words in my post about muru.
I wanna say murumuru back in game and he was just busy for real life things, since I know 3 leaders of max are nice self employed, I wanna say gz for your clan, specially to happyghost(lllllll) who wasted 6 years of his life to make nice core players inside max, and now yes, you are top clan with top players and we failed to fight you. Yes we got last valakas by click, but i don't like to click without war, when I was in Russianmafia, Fusion or RR, baium valakas and antharas was competitive with war and no sleep 12h for spwn. It's shame to see big boss without pvp and I hope hazard leaders will join our side in boss pvp...(divekio already help us in last ty) but for now, max won, they got back all castle, all hero, muru You won Again, Just because you are old nova and old nova never give up. Gz
Emaice/Imidea
Random player
told you... but i wasnt able to give details bcs is personal life-.-.xd