Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-05-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
Bruno/ sayha's AFRODITY
Elpy

Bruno/ sayha's AFRODITY is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Any changes to the race?

@Neutron I have analyzed some comments in L2 Korea that the NCplay will present as a new race of male ertheia. I really enjoyed playing Seer, but I expect some changes in Skill's, so she has a PVE profile too, 'cause the class is rejected at all parties, is PVP class, no have doubt, but What I would like to know, is if there any lineage project, aiming at the class better in this aspect? Some time Debuff in AOE, or a Strong Skil in Mass?
Old 07-18-2017, 08:52 AM   #2
Chucksteak
Thunder Wyrm

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any changes to the race?

The entire etheria race is a good idea with terrible implementation.

WTH are you talking about? THE SEER IS BROKEN! If you aren't able to make it work the problem is you.

Lets see;

Permanent invisibility, check
OP Mcrit dmg, check
Dissaparation on tap, check
Remove debuffs that would prevent hide, check

Its like they invented a class just to break the way oly and PvP works, you know, like needing a target for a skill. (Yes I know, faohs have more than one non target aoe. GL playing whack a mole.)

Oh what , not OP enough for you? Try an eviserator, why shouldn't one be able to hit epic Tauti for over 2 million dmg per hit? I suppose a titan could too, as long as they also make a specialized tank to box, and get a wep not even intended for their class. You also get a skill that literaly says "you can't die". GF!

You will find that even with all that power as an eviserator (completely broken), you still have the mortal drawback of being seen and targeted. These are not things a seer worry's about.

Let me assist you;

Dissaparate
HIT
HIDE
repeat

So much skill.....
It took more thought to play a dagger in C2 than this piece of trash the Korean's dreamed up.
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:02 AM   #3
Bruno/ sayha's AFRODITY
Elpy

Bruno/ sayha's AFRODITY is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Any changes to the race?

I believe that the class is undoubtedly the best for PVP. Problem is that the server has become a mercenary, GM only does NCCOIN shopping events, for XP, and the up of sayha's Seer is very slow, because anybory wants a char without AOE in PT, it hits slowly and uses only single target. I really like the class, but what I expect is a skill that really helps with the parties as a whole.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:31 PM   #4
Sphryx
Tainted Zombie

Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point

You can use Anakin transformation for aoe....
Ertheia's mage single target skills are really powerful... I got some ertheias in my pt that really made a difference.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:41 PM   #5
Too.old.for.this
Elpy

Too.old.for.this is an unknown quantity at this point

Well about my sayha... everyone was telling me to get bloody weap +12 and i did... jewels i did dyes i did that too q ant soul ring of cration saphire 3 and alot more.Enchant skill ... yes lvl up to 102 yes and many more and result 0.Noone want a sayha in pt they all say no pve dmg.To go to atelia and altar i had to go 102.And even now no pve dmg not even the half other classes do.AF with r99 +8 armor and abundance lv l 1 i die one hit with slay x boss skill.Thats the sad story of my sayha .Big mistake i heard some ppl when i started the game.Too late to quit .If i am able some time i would be happy to change it to a red libra..........So many billions and a useless toon.At least let us use the hydro flare wtf 1 hit and not able to use more.No pve dmg no aoe and pvp?really?down with one hit from a dagger.Sad story.Sorry for bad english.
Too.old.for.this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 03:28 AM   #6
NightWitch
Dark Knight

NightWitch will become famous soon enough

The Seer is really in a bad shape for PVE.
My greatest problem is not having the red Eye up, while BR runs.
Evryone else is running shorttime buffs during BR and I desperatly try to get a red Eye up so I can benefit from the higher M.attack

The Class is nice in Oly, and since its so hard to level up without real friends, you only see determined and good seers in oly. And those will destroy you.

Falexi SS, Naruse Seer
NightWitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:55 AM   #7
Maileen
Elpy

Maileen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm, bad for pve? i found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8HZ7UnKRvg and dont think
Maileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:02 AM   #8
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maileen View Post
Hmmmm, bad for pve? i found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8HZ7UnKRvg and dont think
Wow Nice Vid! I have a Pre-LvL99 Sayha's Seer and have never imagined LvL 101 Seer can Kama Solo under 30 minutes! and that's even without Iss debuff either! Just WOW.
I respect.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:27 AM   #9
Nashida
Elpy

Nashida is an unknown quantity at this point

This is what you can get in 5 minutes of farm with decent gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN34oHPmRLo

At lv. 102 i was getting 2:20% per hour but now at lv.103 i get 1% - 1.10% and maybe a bit more if xp herb drops

I recommand to use VoP or PoW instead of Drum Melody
Nashida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 02:14 AM   #10
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashida View Post

At lv. 102 i was getting 2:20% per hour but now at lv.103 i get 1% - 1.10% and maybe a bit more if xp herb drops

WOW! 90B exp in 5 minutes! HOLY!

Thanks for sharing!
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 04:31 PM   #11
Too.old.for.this
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashida View Post

Good but tell us how many billions cost your gear?More than 500 as i can see maybe 700-800?
Old 09-05-2017, 04:13 AM   #12
zeia
Goblin Lord

zeia is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too.old.for.this View Post
Good but tell us how many billions cost your gear?More than 500 as i can see maybe 700-800?
If the price of the gear he has is an objection i think you are playing the wrong game here,
However with his gears as in video it's hardly the top and still enjoyably fun to play from the look of it so why object?
With 30 days rare pack you could get the same boss jewelry as him 3B , +10 Retributer 3SA 40B , +10 PVE robe set is around 90B, +Insanity 60B, Sapphire 4 30B, Opal 3 5B,
Roughly 3+40+90+60+30+5 = 228B and you get great toon to play isn't half bad is it?

@Nashida, I alway thought you have Lv5 Sapphire but look like i am wrong however seem to be fun with just lv4.
zeia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:26 AM   #13
Too.old.for.this
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeia View Post
If the price of the gear he has is an objection i think you are playing the wrong game here,
However with his gears as in video it's hardly the top and still enjoyably fun to play from the look of it so why object?
With 30 days rare pack you could get the same boss jewelry as him 3B , +10 Retributer 3SA 40B , +10 PVE robe set is around 90B, +Insanity 60B, Sapphire 4 30B, Opal 3 5B,
Roughly 3+40+90+60+30+5 = 228B and you get great toon to play isn't half bad is it?

@Nashida, I alway thought you have Lv5 Sapphire but look like i am wrong however seem to be fun with just lv4.
I thought we speak for a sayha like most in game.You think a sayha with 228 b gear are not much? and jewels for a month?lol.What about then next month delete the char or pay 3 b again to get pack?A sayha 100 lvl with with +8 retri 2sa and a +6 r99 set cant even kill k95.And at 101 + lvl cant do dmg at all at altar and ppl dont want to take in pt with because no aoe dmg and no pve dmg even to kill one mob.Why sayha dont have aoe dmg i dont understand it.I have sayha 103 with +12 bloody weap with almost 0 dmg in altar.I have pearl 3 , emerald lvl 3 ,saphire lvl 3, diamond lvl 3, pearl lvl 3, blue cats lvl 1 and i change it with lvl 3 pearl depending what i do .Also abu lvl 1 and iam one hit with +8 r99 set in altar.of course i have all time art of seduction in af and altar.I have also regular valakas ,q ant soul ,ring of creation and what a useless char .I am mad with ppl tha told me to make sayha and i lost my time amd money.Dont even kill k95 alone.So nc must tell ppl that if you want to play sayha you need 500b gear or 228 and have to give 3 b each month for jewels.Bad english i know i hope everyone understands.What a ****** class big fail.Wish i could change main class to something else.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:46 AM   #14
Chucksteak
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
I thought we speak for a sayha like most in game.You think a sayha with 228 b gear are not much? and jewels for a month?lol.What about then next month delete the char or pay 3 b again to get pack?A sayha 100 lvl with with +8 retri 2sa and a +6 r99 set cant even kill k95.And at 101 + lvl cant do dmg at all at altar and ppl dont want to take in pt with because no aoe dmg and no pve dmg even to kill one mob.Why sayha dont have aoe dmg i dont understand it.I have sayha 103 with +12 bloody weap with almost 0 dmg in altar.I have pearl 3 , emerald lvl 3 ,saphire lvl 3, diamond lvl 3, pearl lvl 3, blue cats lvl 1 and i change it with lvl 3 pearl depending what i do .Also abu lvl 1 and iam one hit with +8 r99 set in altar.of course i have all time art of seduction in af and altar.I have also regular valakas ,q ant soul ,ring of creation and what a useless char .I am mad with ppl tha told me to make sayha and i lost my time amd money.Dont even kill k95 alone.So nc must tell ppl that if you want to play sayha you need 500b gear or 228 and have to give 3 b each month for jewels.Bad english i know i hope everyone understands.What a ****** class big fail.Wish i could change main class to something else.
I looked at that video. While I understand that he has gear that would seem very hard to get, in comparison to any average mid range player this toon is kinda maybe just barley above average, if that.

The weapon is nice, but it is only a +12 bloody, also known as the most minimum entry level suggested for game play over 102.

The armor is +8 and not even blessed.

The jewels are probably 30 fakes. Also I agree, that's a bad strategy for spending on those every month.

If you were able to make a toon to level 102, you are capable of making a +8 armor set (go for luc tatts, not cha tatts, get over 60). You can get basic boss jewels without sacrificing too much damage, the lindvior being the hardest to replace.

Basically this class, with very normal gear, is dishing out more dmg than MOST classes with better gear and level, to a MOB no less.

I would take your 103 anyday!

Does your armor have element on it? Or is it blessed (very easy with daily coins and a few months to build them up on boxed iss ect.)?

A +8 weapon will need full element and SAs, you want to get to a +10 or better to start to equal out what a full shadow wep might do.

Don't be discouraged, most likely your only problem is that you are 103 using lvl 99-101 gear. It is possible that you just bought or macro-ed your toon to 103 and are not aware of how to play it, but I will give you the benefit of a doubt.

While not as noticeable, again, the seer IS the most broken toon at the moment.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:48 PM   #15
Nashida
Elpy

Nashida is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for my late reply ! In this clip https://youtu.be/19YtPV7jpus i`m using lower epics and dark weapon. I made it in a hurry with some mistakes but i hope this helps
Nashida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:51 AM   #16
Too.old.for.this
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
I looked at that video. While I understand that he has gear that would seem very hard to get, in comparison to any average mid range player this toon is kinda maybe just barley above average, if that.

The weapon is nice, but it is only a +12 bloody, also known as the most minimum entry level suggested for game play over 102.

The armor is +8 and not even blessed.

The jewels are probably 30 fakes. Also I agree, that's a bad strategy for spending on those every month.

If you were able to make a toon to level 102, you are capable of making a +8 armor set (go for luc tatts, not cha tatts, get over 60). You can get basic boss jewels without sacrificing too much damage, the lindvior being the hardest to replace.

Basically this class, with very normal gear, is dishing out more dmg than MOST classes with better gear and level, to a MOB no less.

I would take your 103 anyday!

Does your armor have element on it? Or is it blessed (very easy with daily coins and a few months to build them up on boxed iss ect.)?

A +8 weapon will need full element and SAs, you want to get to a +10 or better to start to equal out what a full shadow wep might do.

Don't be discouraged, most likely your only problem is that you are 103 using lvl 99-101 gear. It is possible that you just bought or macro-ed your toon to 103 and are not aware of how to play it, but I will give you the benefit of a doubt.

While not as noticeable, again, the seer IS the most broken toon at the moment.
So here is one guy that recognize that sayha is the most broken toon... I lvl up with rune xp 200 and kama pass and some fishing baits.Of course my armor have element 120 and tunic only is blessed.I dont think a sayha with my equipment give even half dmg and have half def than any other toon in game with same gear.So useless a bloody weap +12?Plz read my items again.What you must have to play over 102?Quit game or spent for the game 5000 euros to be able to go in altar with a decent toon?Also my basic skill is enchanted to +11 and some other to +8 +9.And why you say i have equipment 99 -101 lvl?What you must have at 102 lvl ?So its not only a sayha problem ?You must have gear of 500 b to do instances like altar or quit game if you go 102?About that you say above that sayha do more dmg than most classes are you sure you are confusing me....Noone wants a sayha in pt even for kamaloka.And the reason is No dmg!!
Old 09-18-2017, 08:40 AM   #17
Chucksteak
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
So here is one guy that recognize that sayha is the most broken toon... I lvl up with rune xp 200 and kama pass and some fishing baits.
Ok so we have established you are wiling to spend a decent amount of money on L2. Easily a few hundred USD just in this sentence.

Quote:
Of course my armor have element 120 and tunic only is blessed.I dont think a sayha with my equipment give even half dmg and have half def than any other toon in game with same gear.
Did you not watch the videos that were posted? Again, MOST classes could not do that with equal gear and level.

Quote:
So useless a bloody weap +12?Plz read my items again.What you must have to play over 102?Quit game or spent for the game 5000 euros to be able to go in altar with a decent toon?Also my basic skill is enchanted to +11 and some other to +8 +9.And why you say i have equipment 99 -101 lvl?What you must have at 102 lvl ?So its not only a sayha problem ?You must have gear of 500 b to do instances like altar or quit game if you go 102?About that you say above that sayha do more dmg than most classes are you sure you are confusing me....Noone wants a sayha in pt even for kamaloka.And the reason is No dmg!!
Yeah, pretty much. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with or like the amount of money it currently takes to remain useful at 102+. However I also won't lie to you. 500b? Maybe not that much, but certainly over 200b.

Some things you need if you don't have;
Pom
+12 (or at least a +10 shadow) wep
+8 armor (white is fine as shown in the video aobve)
Rings ect that add 15% or more crit dmg
int tatts (+15)
shiny shirt +7 or better (octavis is a cheap substitute, but sucks)
Monkey belt
abundance talisman
ev talisman
longing talisman (or as close as you can get)
Hair accessory +int +matk?
bracelet with int to hold talismans

You see nothing listed is amazing, but it all adds up. And this would be fine gear. If you speak English and play on chronos and need a clan to help with raids ect drop me a pm.

If you aren't getting party's it is their loss. If they don't like you specifically maybe you just need more practice. Have you learned to stay perma hide yet?
Old 09-21-2017, 03:19 PM   #18
Too.old.for.this
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
Ok so we have established you are wiling to spend a decent amount of money on L2. Easily a few hundred USD just in this sentence.

Did you not watch the videos that were posted? Again, MOST classes could not do that with equal gear and level.

Yeah, pretty much. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with or like the amount of money it currently takes to remain useful at 102+. However I also won't lie to you. 500b? Maybe not that much, but certainly over 200b.

Some things you need if you don't have;
Pom
+12 (or at least a +10 shadow) wep
+8 armor (white is fine as shown in the video aobve)
Rings ect that add 15% or more crit dmg
int tatts (+15)
shiny shirt +7 or better (octavis is a cheap substitute, but sucks)
Monkey belt
abundance talisman
ev talisman
longing talisman (or as close as you can get)
Hair accessory +int +matk?
bracelet with int to hold talismans

You see nothing listed is amazing, but it all adds up. And this would be fine gear. If you speak English and play on chronos and need a clan to help with raids ect drop me a pm.

If you aren't getting party's it is their loss. If they don't like you specifically maybe you just need more practice. Have you learned to stay perma hide yet?
i have all the above except belt and shirt but i will get more items asap.I speak english but i am still in freya and iam not gone leave like most ppl lol.

Tags
ertheia, pve, sayha