Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-11-2017, 02:14 PM   #1
Malum In Se
Thunder Wyrm

Malum In Se is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WTS Eternal Leather Set (50% element)

Taking offers for my +10 Eternal Leather Set with some parts +11. I used type +150 element stones that I had lying around, so you still need to get element crystals to take it to full element of 120 all around.

Pricewise, I am looking for 70B adena, but might consider a trade of items as long as the combined value of said items is at least 80B. The higher value is to guard against market volatility and slow/sluggish sales periods.

If interested, please send me a PM here or reply to this thread.
Malum In Se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:11 PM   #2
Malum In Se
Thunder Wyrm

Default Re: WTS Eternal Leather Set (50% element)

UPDATE: The set is now full element all around.
Old 10-13-2017, 10:29 AM   #3
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie

Mutchy is an unknown quantity at this point

Going to be a tough sell when there is same, but bloody set for 70b
Mutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:25 PM   #4
Chucksteak
Thunder Wyrm

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malum In Se View Post
UPDATE: The set is now full element all around.
You should listen to Mutchy. Your value of 70B for a clean set (element state is of no concern for a purchase like this) is super over priced.

I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret here. It only cost 20-40b to make 1-3 sets of +10 armor. Making the cost per piece 2-8b per. I would never pay more than 40B for a clean set, I prolly wouldn't even offer that much, NC crashed the economy and these things are losing value by the day.

RULE #1 - Base rate is 50% success all the way up

RULE #2 - Maphyrs shirt +7 will make this rate 60% (+10% base works I tested it thoroughly)

Here's what you need;
over 60 LUC (preferably over 70)
At least 40 pieces of armor (100-500m each?)
around 700 EAR (around 3m each)
around 700 BEAR (around 20m give or take each)

The key is math, at a big enough sample size you will always realize 60% success. Having 40 pieces to start with is an arbitrary base I came up with as using only EAR you should realize 1 piece to +10. Do them in waves, not moving on until the majority of the pieces are at the next level, stop at 8, take everything up to 10 at that point.

That being said, Ill offer 22b for your clean +10 set. PM me here if you want to sell it on Chronos. (Offer good for only 24 hours)

-CS
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:22 PM   #5
Malum In Se
Thunder Wyrm

sold.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:23 PM   #6
Malum In Se
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
You should listen to Mutchy. Your value of 70B for a clean set (element state is of no concern for a purchase like this) is super over priced.

I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret here. It only cost 20-40b to make 1-3 sets of +10 armor. Making the cost per piece 2-8b per. I would never pay more than 40B for a clean set, I prolly wouldn't even offer that much, NC crashed the economy and these things are losing value by the day.

RULE #2 - Maphyrs shirt +7 will make this rate 60% (+10% base works I tested it thoroughly)

Here's what you need;
over 60 LUC (preferably over 70)
At least 40 pieces of armor (100-500m each?)
around 700 EAR (around 3m each)
around 700 BEAR (around 20m give or take each)

The key is math, at a big enough sample size you will always realize 60% success. Having 40 pieces to start with is an arbitrary base I came up with as using only EAR you should realize 1 piece to +10. Do them in waves, not moving on until the majority of the pieces are at the next level, stop at 8, take everything up to 10 at that point.

That being said, Ill offer 22b for your clean +10 set. PM me here if you want to sell it on Chronos. (Offer good for only 24 hours)

-CS

You're right, it doesn't cost 70B to make. I did sell it for about that much in a combo of trade items and adena, though. Sometimes it just boils down to a buyer's emotional response. The guy I sold it to failed trying to make a +8 set on a number of occasions.

And funnier still, I once sold a +10 Twilight Light set for more than the 22B that you would pay for the Eternal. It really just boils down to finding the right buyer. All of the proper logic in the world won't change that.
Old 10-17-2017, 02:22 PM   #7
Chucksteak
Thunder Wyrm

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malum In Se View Post
You're right, it doesn't cost 70B to make. I did sell it for about that much in a combo of trade items and adena, though. Sometimes it just boils down to a buyer's emotional response. The guy I sold it to failed trying to make a +8 set on a number of occasions.

And funnier still, I once sold a +10 Twilight Light set for more than the 22B that you would pay for the Eternal. It really just boils down to finding the right buyer. All of the proper logic in the world won't change that.
I am consistently disappointed in people. A perfect reflection of American society. Keep people stupid and take advantage of them mercilessly for your own self promotion, aka Capitalism.
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:49 PM   #8
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:

-CS
Lol at enchant rates.
Lol at using only ear/bear.
Just lol at this post in general.

I hope no one actually takes your advice given here & follow through with it.
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:34 PM   #9
Malum In Se
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
I am consistently disappointed in people. A perfect reflection of American society. Keep people stupid and take advantage of them mercilessly for your own self promotion, aka Capitalism.
A bit arrogant of you, don't you think, taking the position that you have knowledge that no one else has? Or a secret key to the "Korean random" aspect of enchants? Keep them stupid? That's a bit much.

Most people in-game know full well all of the aids and steps to help achieve high enchants. That said, failure is a possibility, even for someone like myself who has a lucky dwarf with high LUC stats (and every possible accessory to further boost it). I have made plenty of +10 armor sets over the years, and more +16 to +23 weapons than I care to count. Still, I've never made a +10 shadow weapon...and I've tried many times. It's my white whale. There comes a point when human nature kicks in and you just forego the frustration and buy the **** thing outright. That's all this is. But if it makes you feel better to tilt "capitalism" windmills, then have a ball there, Quixote.

Last edited by Malum In Se; 10-20-2017 at 12:53 PM.