Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-09-2017, 02:56 AM   #21
trueblood
Elpy

trueblood is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: What's happening Naia?

Naia dead because of dh. I have to accept that they own the server. If you are not on the side of dh they will not let you farm . they do not respect anybody. They're winning and killing you because I can, because you can not fight with them You can not open war when you're 20 in the clan and they're 200 over power.the only solution is stop play or go into dh.I have chosen the first option the game is a fun I will not get angry with each other when I want to play Maybe ncsoft will take action when it's just dh on the server
trueblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 06:14 AM   #22
KKKm
Dark Knight

KKKm is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: What's happening Naia?

Private lineage 2 servers close why ? The game becomes 2 sides when 2 clans get the pie from the game . NAIA now . 1 sided . So why they keep the server up if there is no actual fun / competition ?
KKKm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:49 AM   #23
banan666
Tainted Zombie

banan666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What's happening Naia?

So people who have no clue how to farm complaining about DH that they are not able to farm? Or what is the point of all of this? DH killed the server? How for god sake? they have stable numbers, activity and politics.. Did not changed since SH were dominating the server. Maybe if RS was with right leadership they will not loose people (quit or DH) cause there was no activity in clan except arranged 7vs7. RS had 2 good parties rest were carpeted by Ozzy or Exe party in 2-3 minutes so what are you talking about dead pvp here? Ganking weaker DH parties in AF while they have mobs you consider as true pvp for winning side? (valid vice versa for both sides)

RS did not had endurance to achieve something took Aden while weakening DH taking 2 parties from them and Foehs were not Yuls back than. when Numbers get equal and Yuls were ready RS was loosing every single mass pvp... (plenty vids on YT from Blackbird/sieges). That led to exodus of key players. The Dust and cold left as 2 CP which can handle DH CPs rest were lucky 2 from 10 times.

DH has 200 members? c'mon the real question is why your clans does not. this is the real question. Ppl rather stay in single CP clans to get clan reward/bonus and do dailies. but the server lacks of leader who is capable to handle 200 e-pinises with "reflect critics" skills +20. This is DH issue? That nobody wants to play with you or with your clan?

Start with yourself, put there attitude which attracts ppl to you and you will get Clan with 200 members maybe one time able to do all the stuf in game including porting dragon in "carpet" mode.

P.S. If DH will not give a *** about dragons there is no Ally on server who is able to kill it so who do you want to pvp here?

move to chronos whish is "omg is not dead" server and you will face pvp sets even in Spezion area so i am interested what will be then ur excuse...

Ah yes l2store....
banan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:32 AM   #24
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by banan666 View Post
P.S. If DH will not give a *** about dragons there is no Ally on server who is able to kill it so who do you want to pvp here?
Good point.
I believe that Imperlot and Ronins would be able to to kill the dragons easily. Both don't have DH war open so they could go and try click, I wonder why they don't do it.

Rest of your post partially wrong. RS didnt fall apart because of bad leadership, but because of boredom. RS had many PVP hungry players and after RS took aden there was simply zero PVP available.
DH vanished from the map, DH made mass suicided few hours before dragons spawns (CarpetHunters) to try clickyclicky. All that was left was 2 hours PVP all 14 days.
Oh, and exeQ on Gainaik ofc, this has always been in DH hands I think.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:21 AM   #25
golemka
Beleth's Slave

golemka is on a distinguished road

recka made a post like a year ago, wish I would have that xD

Seems people are still not bored? (or just simply idiots) to repeat the same **** every time.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #26
banan666
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post
Good point.
I believe that Imperlot and Ronins would be able to to kill the dragons easily. Both don't have DH war open so they could go and try click, I wonder why they don't do it.

Rest of your post partially wrong. RS didnt fall apart because of bad leadership, but because of boredom. RS had many PVP hungry players and after RS took aden there was simply zero PVP available.
DH vanished from the map, DH made mass suicided few hours before dragons spawns (CarpetHunters) to try clickyclicky. All that was left was 2 hours PVP all 14 days.
And who will do the dmg in Ronins or Imperlot? But ok they should even try I do agree

Now tell me how u can get bored from no PvP when war tag 7z24 on port from 2 Towns? and also 1-2 parties 2x a day on open field RBs?
Old 10-11-2017, 12:07 PM   #27
Skylarking
Thunder Wyrm

Skylarking is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
And why I can't tell now that GMs were rigged? NC made a huge help for you by allowing only CCs of 51%+ alive population to enter; yet it helped RS maybe 1 time. This wonderful change had been made BEFORE RS left, and THEY could not enter. Yet this is very suspicious, isn't it? GMs kinda responded to RS' complaints and forbid "carpets" to enter. And with this kind of a bonus, nature born killers and dominators failed to cease the victory?
Skylarking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:16 PM   #28
iDoomCraker
Elpy

iDoomCraker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by banan666 View Post
So people who have no clue how to farm complaining about DH that they are not able to farm? Or what is the point of all of this? DH killed the server? How for god sake? they have stable numbers, activity and politics.. Did not changed since SH were dominating the server. Maybe if RS was with right leadership they will not loose people (quit or DH) cause there was no activity in clan except arranged 7vs7. RS had 2 good parties rest were carpeted by Ozzy or Exe party in 2-3 minutes so what are you talking about dead pvp here? Ganking weaker DH parties in AF while they have mobs you consider as true pvp for winning side? (valid vice versa for both sides)

RS did not had endurance to achieve something took Aden while weakening DH taking 2 parties from them and Foehs were not Yuls back than. when Numbers get equal and Yuls were ready RS was loosing every single mass pvp... (plenty vids on YT from Blackbird/sieges). That led to exodus of key players. The Dust and cold left as 2 CP which can handle DH CPs rest were lucky 2 from 10 times.

DH has 200 members? c'mon the real question is why your clans does not. this is the real question. Ppl rather stay in single CP clans to get clan reward/bonus and do dailies. but the server lacks of leader who is capable to handle 200 e-pinises with "reflect critics" skills +20. This is DH issue? That nobody wants to play with you or with your clan?

Start with yourself, put there attitude which attracts ppl to you and you will get Clan with 200 members maybe one time able to do all the stuf in game including porting dragon in "carpet" mode.

move to chronos whish is "omg is not dead" server and you will face pvp sets even in Spezion area so i am interested what will be then ur excuse...

Ah yes l2store....
wow, 1st person from 2nd side who knows what really happen, talk with the true and dont make trashtalk and QQ.

+1 for this guy

__________________________________________________ ________

the ppl didnt understand that DH is a very old clan, the real question is why actually on Naia DH is still fighting ? what happen with the others clans ?
why DH does not surrender in the times in which it loses the dominance of the Server? and why the others clans (2nd side) if dont win the dominance of server in few time quit/transfer/trasnform into a pve char ?

u really think since DH was created, they have the dominance server ? NO.

just all the 2nd sides always start with his EGO like "we will **** u, u make this server dead" etc etc etc and can not stand the fact that they do not get it for some time.

LF A 2ND CLAN SIDE W/O NOMAD PPL, WHO ONLY ARE SEARCHING EASY VICTORYS IN ALL SERVERS, AND IF DIDNT GET IT, OR IF THEY GET IT BUT THEY LOSE IT IN FEW TIME, JUST MOVE TO OTHER SERVER.

LF A 2ND CLAN SIDE W/O NEW $$$/L2 STORE PPL, WHO COME TO GAME, GET FULL GEAR IN FEW TIME AND IF THEY LOSE, JSUT QUIT FROM GAME, CUZ THEY REALLY DONT LOVE THIS GAME

AND LF A SERVER W/O PVE PPL WHO PERMA QQ ABOUT CLAN DOMINANCE BUT THEY DONT DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
And why I can't tell now that GMs were rigged? NC made a huge help for you by allowing only CCs of 51%+ alive population to enter; yet it helped RS maybe 1 time. This wonderful change had been made BEFORE RS left, and THEY could not enter. Yet this is very suspicious, isn't it? GMs kinda responded to RS' complaints and forbid "carpets" to enter. And with this kind of a bonus, nature born killers and dominators failed to cease the victory?
+1 also
iDoomCraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:24 PM   #29
iDoomCraker
Elpy

u just need search a bit of information for example about the leadership of RS clan, and u will see that they leave every single clan when that clan was in a bad time, but when the clan was in the maximun glory they stay inside, just nomad ppl
Old 10-11-2017, 06:32 PM   #30
Jagtiger
Grave Predator

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Love reading "facts" from random players anyone can give me more popcorn please
Old 10-12-2017, 12:47 AM   #31
iDoomCraker
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
Love reading "facts" from random players anyone can give me more popcorn please
random or not, but sadly for u is the true

better go to chronos posts which you tell the proesses that you did on naia (90% of ur proesses only happen in ur mind), when a NOVA member are joking with u cuz is the only way in which you know to defend or put an excuse

-and btw at some point I was a member of DH and also RS in different times, so I have the knowledge and ability to tell to all what really happened

i wanna see what will happen with u IF u lose ur fight on chronos vs NOVA, where u will go now, wich clan u will do if they dont reject u, cuz now all pll now what type of player are u, probably move to core ? or u will eat all ur trashtalk, propaganda and more trashtalk to join in a clan that once time was ur enemy ? or will create a newone ? with "pure" bases about friendship, about i dont care about money blabla, but sadly kazu... at the end you're the same thing as the things that u are fighting.

weeks ago, i saw a guy on forum (chronos post) who shut up ur mouth when u was writing ur fantastic proesses and explain waht really happened, something very similar that the things that banana666 wrote here (BTW HE ALSO WAS RS MEMBER, if maybe u will say that all the ppl who talk about this topic are randoms) and ur only answer against TRUE was "this post have some much hate" I was waiting something better from u, maybe another fantasy on ur head.... what I try to say is that in this moment u are asking for PopCorn but everyone else has already his popcorn and they are eating it seeing ur answers/excuses

a clown will be always a clown, no matter where u go.
I hope you take good advantage of that dwarf Healer and those antharas fists, to dont see the same story again

Last edited by iDoomCraker; 10-12-2017 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:34 AM   #32
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
Wrong, it was 35 ppl alive aka your Jakuza boxes, not 51% of CC.

Also this change came to late, as Dragon spawns already happened around 1:00 a.m. or something by that time and RS had only ppl. with real jobs (other jobs than L2, I mean ), so RS didn't even have any ppl. to go there at some point.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:43 AM   #33
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDoomCraker View Post
u just need search a bit of information for example about the leadership of RS clan, and u will see that they leave every single clan when that clan was in a bad time, but when the clan was in the maximun glory they stay inside, just nomad ppl
Quote:
random or not, but sadly for u is the true
-and btw at some point I was a member of DH and also RS in different times, so I have the knowledge and ability to tell to all what really happened
Apparently, no you don't, so please just keep your alternative facts for yourself
Old 10-12-2017, 02:33 AM   #34
iDoomCraker
Elpy

Quote:
Apparently, no you don't, so please just keep your alternative facts for yourself
okey, so just continue with the lie omensteal hope that this previous guy, me, the other guys on the other post, we will not be the only ex rs members who will get bored about kazu, aizen, etc etc etc. ur trashtalk make all ppl get bored

anyway, is a lose of time talk with u guys
Old 10-12-2017, 04:24 AM   #35
Jagtiger
Grave Predator

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
okey, so just continue with the lie omensteal hope that this previous guy, me, the other guys on the other post, we will not be the only ex rs members who will get bored about kazu, aizen, etc etc etc. ur trashtalk make all ppl get bored

anyway, is a lose of time talk with u guys
How cute people make new forum accounts just to talk trash to me I'm flattered Hello ex RS member what is your name can you please state your in-game name As you can see coming from a real ex-member of RisingStars OmenofSteel what you're saying are just bunch lies. You guys should just stop with the propaganda no real former RisingStars member will come here and dare to talk trash to its former "leadership" since we were nothing but fair to everyone and everyone knows how far we've come and how much we've accomplished together with the guidance ofc of the "leadership" and I'm pretty sure that someone will say how we made money out of RisingStars you can ask every single former RisingStars member for the real fact even the guys who joined Renovatio (Dustpag CP) will not dare to throw dirt on us :P

Please enlighten me though who you are "ex-RS member"
Old 10-12-2017, 10:58 AM   #36
HERO_SK2
Elpy

HERO_SK2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I haven't logged in since two months so I've missed something.
Can someone please explain to me who this Jagtiger is supposed to be?

I didn't know that RS left the server.
I'll miss you both Basa and Flinke. I wish you the very best.
HERO_SK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:00 PM   #37
Munch
Dark Lord

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERO_SK2 View Post
Ok I haven't logged in since two months so I've missed something.
Can someone please explain to me who this Jagtiger is supposed to be?

I didn't know that RS left the server.
I'll miss you both Basa and Flinke. I wish you the very best.
Who Jagtiger is? A bought account, that abandoned the ship (in short). Yes, the spectaculaRSaints left Naia
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:59 PM   #38
banan666
Tainted Zombie

every time thread about situation on server ends up with blaming factors. in our case RS and DH while it is not the *** case..

Stop being selfish. Stop do Kama with ur iss and sos box take tanks take heals form CPs grow and enjoy the game. Maybe once u get PvP gear, if not, still you can do everything except getting Aden. So what is the point here?
Old 10-12-2017, 01:44 PM   #39
HERO_SK2
Elpy

HERO_SK2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
Who Jagtiger is? A bought account, that abandoned the ship (in short). Yes, the spectaculaRSaints left Naia
Roger that. I had to ask around but we find the t a r d

I think you mean this one 24 mar 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyfDoxRs-70

Why is he posting others' toons videos? script on?

Didn't know someone can play on chronos with a bought account without beeing banned

Oh well if Conguero and Neutron are ok about bought accounts WTB OverDps + xConstantina

Last edited by HERO_SK2; 10-12-2017 at 01:58 PM.
HERO_SK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:34 PM   #40
orvanon
Elpy

orvanon is an unknown quantity at this point

lol...
orvanon is online now   Reply With Quote