Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 05-16-2013, 06:09 PM   #101
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Edit: screw that, I should have checked the Lindvior preview site first.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #102
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawe View Post
Juji ...

most of the patch notes from the Echo IV are missing!
PM me about the ones missing because a bunch of them were also included in our current Glory Days version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnCycle View Post
So if you can't get it from crystallizing, is there any new way to get it or they simply turn into even rare item?
There's no new way that I found. You'll still be able to get them from drops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
what about Tyrr maestro? i tought we getting Golem Transformation back... :S
You don't get 2nd/3rd class skills back when you awaken into Tyrr Maestro.
Juji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #103
GoddessCandy
Hungry Spirit

GoddessCandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Juji, Does this apply to existing bound gear as well?

Quote:
We have changed the list of items earned from crystallizing items that are A-Grade or higher. You may get the following items by chance other than crystals.
A-Grade: Elcyum Powder, Scroll for enchanting general, blessed, and giant's weapons and armor. (A-Grade)
S-Grade: Elcyum Powder, Scroll for enchanting general, blessed, and giant's weapons and armor. (S-Grade)
R-Grade: Elcyum Crystal, Scroll for enchanting general, blessed, and giant's weapons and armor. (R-Grade)
GoddessCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:56 PM   #104
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessCandy View Post
Juji, Does this apply to existing bound gear as well?
Yes, this applies to existing bound gear as well.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #105
GoddessCandy
Hungry Spirit

GoddessCandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Juji, Does this mean if I have 2.1 billion SP now after update it get reduce by 210M SP point? Or stay at 2.1B SP

Quote:
SP cannot exceed 2.1 billion. There is inconvenience of having to use it whenever it is at the maximum. We have reduced the amount of SP held by the character by 1/10.
GoddessCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #106
BornInHell
Purgatory Shadow

BornInHell is an unknown quantity at this point

Juji can you tell me what is going to be max attack speed? Currently we have 1,5k however with a simple Haste SA you can get to max speed. After lindvior they introduce additional attack speed skill, e.g. tyrr's fury that absorbs hp upon use, so the question is is there any change regarding max attack speed.
BornInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:57 PM   #107
Dingel
Dark Knight

Dingel is an unknown quantity at this point

i would like to know wat will happen with the 3 cubics of knight and the fairy of life skill...

Quote:
Superior Cubic Mastery (Passive) - Can summon up to 3 cubics at once.
that skill is kinda a joke... coz since GOD before awakening you dont need that mastery to have 3 cubics at once... but if that healer cast on you the fairy of life, it count as a cubic, so the 1rst cubic is removed... did someone test it on lindvior??

@BornInHell i think is still the same 1500 but now the Lightning Force trigger will give p.atak instead of attack speed with fists
Dingel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #108
whooo
Imperial Warlord

whooo will become famous soon enough

one more question.
what about instances like spezion (both versions); antharas expedition; and others where you can stay until server crash and don't get port outside (only if dead after 1min).
It's really annoying when someone leave his toon afk and ***** all other instances for whole party or command channel. if you get forced port out from all instances after 5-15min, why these have exceptions?
whooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #109
Juji
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessCandy View Post
Juji, Does this mean if I have 2.1 billion SP now after update it get reduce by 210M SP point? Or stay at 2.1B SP
The amount of SP you have will be reduced to 1/10 of that amount after the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornInHell View Post
Juji can you tell me what is going to be max attack speed? Currently we have 1,5k however with a simple Haste SA you can get to max speed. After lindvior they introduce additional attack speed skill, e.g. tyrr's fury that absorbs hp upon use, so the question is is there any change regarding max attack speed.
It's still 1500 max.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingel View Post
i would like to know wat will happen with the 3 cubics of knight and the fairy of life skill...

that skill is kinda a joke... coz since GOD before awakening you dont need that mastery to have 3 cubics at once... but if that healer cast on you the fairy of life, it count as a cubic, so the 1rst cubic is removed... did someone test it on lindvior??

@BornInHell i think is still the same 1500 but now the Lightning Force trigger will give p.atak instead of attack speed with fists
Fairy of Life does not count as a cubic for Knight, so it won't cancel any of the 3 cubics. Tested this again. The Fairy of Life cubic does cancel out the cubic for the knight

Last edited by Juji; 05-30-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:10 PM   #110
Chibiusa
Elpy

Chibiusa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji View Post
PM me about the ones missing because a bunch of them were also included in our current Glory Days version.

There's no new way that I found. You'll still be able to get them from drops.

You don't get 2nd/3rd class skills back when you awaken into Tyrr Maestro.
I read in many websites with images about Tyrr Maestro learn a fourth skill after Diversification: Golem Transfromation., they even posted some pics...

http://moy-son.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/golem.png
http://moy-son.com/wp-content/upload...gplem-stat.png

I hope this come in any next update e.e
Chibiusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #111
LostFace
Elpy

LostFace is an unknown quantity at this point

Dominator its OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!

orc rules again go greeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
LostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #112
BurnCycle
Purgatory Shadow

BurnCycle will become famous soon enoughBurnCycle will become famous soon enough

Some confusions here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji
You may increase the chance of earning Blessed items by using "Elcyum" when breaking the Yoke Status of items that are R-Grade or above.
I imagine that by breaking Yoke Status you mean unbind it with unbind scrolls so how is this possible:
Quote:
Originally Posted by juji
The new ‘Unbind Scroll’ can only transform a bound item to a standard item. You no longer have a chance to receive a blessed item with the new scrolls.
So there's some confusion here for sure...

Second thing, in the mentor shop list the scrolls appear to be giant ones. No more normal scrolls from mentor shop? Where do we get normal low grade scrolls now? (I assume the Aden Donation system doesn't give it anymore)
BurnCycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #113
WaroX
Grave Predator

WaroX is an unknown quantity at this point

reputation points and karma will be reset like the last mayor update ?

Any change on pk system specific on debuff with high pk counts ?
WaroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:33 PM   #114
Juji
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
I read in many websites with images about Tyrr Maestro learn a fourth skill after Diversification: Golem Transfromation., they even posted some pics...

http://moy-son.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/golem.png
http://moy-son.com/wp-content/upload...gplem-stat.png

I hope this come in any next update e.e
Ahhhh, you are correct. Completely forgot about this one since it does not show up under the Learn Skills tab. I'll be sure to add that in now. Thanks!

Siege Golem's Spirit (Active) - Merge with a powerful Siege Golem. For 5 minutes, P. Def/M. Def +50%. Resistance to Bows/Crossbows +50%. Requires 10 R-Grade Crystals.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #115
Mileine
Elpy

Mileine is an unknown quantity at this point

i confused

Dark Eternal (PvP) When you have equipped all 5 armor, you will receive 20% damage deduction from players.

Bloody Eternal (PvE) When you have equipped all 5 pieces, you will receive 20% damage deduction from NPC, increased attack damage by 5%, increased magic attack damage by 10%.

about blood eternal the 5% p atk and 10% m atk is just against npc or is applied for players too?
Mileine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #116
Ykara
Zaken

Ykara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji View Post
Not possible.
So meaning.. we have 2 employees of NCWest stating different things.

Now the "interesting" thing is:

1) I believed in one and made some changes to my toon, waiting for the next update, spending quite some adena IG, sold jewels because they were useless and now.. I don't get my Tyrr DN back??

2) NCSoft Ruined game by compacting all classes into this mess we have atm.. now they are uncompacting.. and we in NCWest can't go back to what we were, when Korea, Japan, Russia, EU, whatever... can?

Answer me this, so that I can finally decide what to do with toon..
Ykara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #117
Juji
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaroX View Post
reputation points and karma will be reset like the last mayor update ?

Any change on pk system specific on debuff with high pk counts ?
I need to double-check about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnCycle View Post
Some confusions here:

I imagine that by breaking Yoke Status you mean unbind it with unbind scrolls so how is this possible:

So there's some confusion here for sure...

Second thing, in the mentor shop list the scrolls appear to be giant ones. No more normal scrolls from mentor shop? Where do we get normal low grade scrolls now? (I assume the Aden Donation system doesn't give it anymore)
Reworded the patch note about the unbind scroll and elcyum. The old Unbind scrolls now have a new option that allows you to increase your chance to get a blessed item. Without elcyum you have a low chance, but with Elcyum you get a high chance.

http://i.imgur.com/pq5OrB4.jpg
Old 05-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #118
BurnCycle
Purgatory Shadow

BurnCycle will become famous soon enoughBurnCycle will become famous soon enough

So the new ones doesn't have the option to use with Elcyum?

Got the impression form all other patch notes that you could use them with the new ones too.
BurnCycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #119
Juji
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ykara View Post
So meaning.. we have 2 employees of NCWest stating different things.

Now the "interesting" thing is:

1) I believed in one and made some changes to my toon, waiting for the next update, spending quite some adena IG, sold jewels because they were useless and now.. I don't get my Tyrr DN back??

2) NCSoft Ruined game by compacting all classes into this mess we have atm.. now they are uncompacting.. and we in NCWest can't go back to what we were, when Korea, Japan, Russia, EU, whatever... can?

Answer me this, so that I can finally decide what to do with toon..
We asked the devs about getting the special NPC for players who used the Stone of Destiny. I'll let you know if we can get it or not, I'm hoping we do and that they respond quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mileine View Post
i confused

Dark Eternal (PvP) When you have equipped all 5 armor, you will receive 20% damage deduction from players.

Bloody Eternal (PvE) When you have equipped all 5 pieces, you will receive 20% damage deduction from NPC, increased attack damage by 5%, increased magic attack damage by 10%.

about blood eternal the 5% p atk and 10% m atk is just against npc or is applied for players too?
20% is the total amount you get when the entire armor set is equipped. Each piece has their own amount, EX: Bloody Eternal Breastplate has 8% decrease in damage from NPC.

The P. Atk. +5% and M. Atk. +10% are standard stats and are not restricted to PvP or PvE.

Quote:
So the new ones doesn't have the option to use with Elcyum?

Got the impression form all other patch notes that you could use them with the new ones too.
The new ones don't have the option, it says in the Echo patches. In the screenshot, the first weapon on the left is for the old scroll without Elcyum, the 2nd (middle) is the new scroll, and the 3rd is the old scroll with Elcyum.
  • The new ‘Unbind Scroll’ can only transform a bound item to a standard item. You no longer have a chance to receive a blessed item with the new scrolls.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:05 PM   #120
Dagga
Thunder Wyrm

Dagga is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji
We have changed the damage calculation method for blow skills that will be more appropriate for an assassin.
I heard that DEX will have an impact on Blow type damage in lindvior. Is it what you mean by this sentence?
Dagga is offline   Reply With Quote