Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 05-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #121
Sitch
Elpy

Sitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Just a quick question: is that the only skills that will be added that u wrote ? or for example Kamael TYRR DOOMBRINGER will get light armor mastery as a main armor ? because doombringer suppose to wear light .
Sitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #122
BurnCycle
Purgatory Shadow

BurnCycle will become famous soon enoughBurnCycle will become famous soon enough

Does this build includes the chance of Elcyum and Elcyum crystals dropping from Raid Bosses?
BurnCycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:16 PM   #123
didodemona
Tainted Zombie

didodemona is an unknown quantity at this point

Crafting Mastery (Passive) - Has a low chance of doubling the items obtained when crafting.

So if i craft i can:
1)fail
2) success 1 item
3)success double item
4)make blessed item
??????

Also about fortune seekers plz check and tell if the success rate of the skill has increased!? Through the updates following GOD it was nerfed to a point of no use and in addition to other damaging or defensive skills of other toons, spoiling success can not be affected by players equip yet this skill makes all the difference into selecting that toon
didodemona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:20 PM   #124
BurnCycle
Purgatory Shadow

BurnCycle will become famous soon enoughBurnCycle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by didodemona View Post
Crafting Mastery (Passive) - Has a low chance of doubling the items obtained when crafting.

So if i craft i can:
1)fail
2) success 1 item
3)success double item
4)make blessed item
??????
The double chance is for craft shop if i'm not mistaken.
BurnCycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #125
Vincen†
Purgatory Shadow

Vincen† is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagga View Post
I heard that DEX will have an impact on Blow type damage in lindvior. Is it what you mean by this sentence?
Really really good question, answer us juji, pls
Vincen† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #126
Irwin
Elpy

Irwin is an unknown quantity at this point

juji i have a question, the kamaels have the same subclass/dual class limitations on lindvior?, because i have a kamael main feoh, an dual iss (from judicator) and when i try to cancel my dual i have 3 options (tyrr, yull and feoh again). after lindvior lunches the kamaels have option to change the dual for other class?
Irwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #127
Exotic
Dark Knight

Exotic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji View Post
It's minimum 97, it does not say 98 elsewhere.
Yes, now I see that you edit patch notes post.

Ok, can you tell me, where did you get that patch notes? You just run test server and write here your observation?

Afaik in Lindvior was done major change to debuff system. In Innova RU patch notes it was info that all debuff have 100% land rate but effect time depend of attack/resistance, but on Innove EN patch notes there was an info that debuff land rate depends of attack/resistance but effect time FIXED.
Exotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #128
xHaseo
Remnant Diabolist

xHaseo will become famous soon enough

9 of the 10 hairstyles and the 2 face shapes require Royal Beauty Items (L2 Store only).

Wut?! Q__Q you mean i cannot change my hairs or face if i don't pay real moneys?! you guys are freaking unfairrrrrrr i was already drooling at the new hair styleees Q___Q

Anyway some questions about the Othel :

Shadow Flash : Added the effect of the target's HP not recovering more than 50%.

You mean that if it land an Healer/Iss cannot heal himself more than 50% of his HP? (finally a chance to kill the freaking loltank healers? *^*)

"We have changed the damage calculation method for blow skills that will be more appropriate for an assassin."

Wut?

All of the "Reduced critical damage taken" for all blow skills have been reduced. Blow skill damage was increased.

Wut again? O_o
xHaseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #129
Dagga
Thunder Wyrm

Dagga is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaseo View Post

"We have changed the damage calculation method for blow skills that will be more appropriate for an assassin."

Wut?

All of the "Reduced critical damage taken" for all blow skills have been reduced. Blow skill damage was increased.

Wut again? O_o
I think that they mean that DEX will increase Blow damage,cause i read somewhere that DEX will impact blow type skill, but need to wait juji to confirm.

Why i think that ? well ,more appropriate for an assasin,the stat that make an assasin is mostly the DEX,and that i read that DEX will impact blow type make me think that im right on it

And they mean that buff that reduce crit dmg taken will have less effect on blow type skill,again need juji to confirm it.

In short :
DEX will be more usefull for dagger,untill now dagger was mostly going for STR dye but it was controversial with the assasin gameplay.so power up for elf and DE cause they have hight DEX,and specialy for elf that have the highter DEX of all dagger.its a bit normal,Elf and DE have less HP/DEF so their DEX will finaly make them more doing in dmg.Of course Human will be more viable so will stand more long and will have more time to make dmg but elf and DE will have short time to make dmg so need to get a power up with their main stat ( DEX yes i know that DE have hight STR but the STR is mostly a Warrior gameplay type).

There is the type of thing that for me is for must of the gameplay base logic:
Warrior : STR ( warrior need to be powerfull )
Knight : CON ( tank need long life cause he take agro of mob/player )
Dagger : DEX ( assasin need hight spd,hight evasion,hight atk spd etc,assasin are warrior of dexterity )
Wizard : INT (need stron spell but ofc WIT is something good too but casting spd is alway at the top .. )
Summoner : Good question i have less experiance in summoner
Healer : MEN ( healer need mana to manage perma heal on the group,but CON could be good too )
Buffer : MEN ( i can be wrong here too i have never realy play it too,but for me ,the iss need mana to buff and assist heal)
Yeah CON can be very good for all class but i was speaking about what i think is the most appropriate stat for each class

Buff that decrease crit dmg taken will have less impact on blow type so power up ++ for dagger.

in other word dagger get a nice boost and get again boosted in Epeisodion.

Dev wan't bring back the flavor of the assasin ( agile and fast killer ) ofc dagger will continue to die very fast.

But you need to understand,DEX is dexterity,an assasin is a dexterity, an assasin is trainning to be more finess but because they are not strong like warrior they must kill faster that why DEX is the most important stat,do you have already saw a ninja lift something very heavy? lol no but they are mastery in flash killing without be saw,the DEX type game play because assasin hit vital point and to do thing in a fight they need dexterity
STR is Strong ( Muscle ) like a warrior that trainning his body to be stronger,they lift heavy thing to enchance their muscles.

Last edited by Dagga; 05-16-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Dagga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #130
LordSparda
Elpy

LordSparda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, i have a few points that i wanted to clarify about summoners:

1. Does the new summons (cats/demons/ponnys) from same category(tank/mage/fighter) all have the same base stats and skills?

2. I have read somewhere that new "mage" category summons skills power will not be based on M.Atak, but P.Atak instead (they won't even use spiritshots). Is that info correct?

3. Are these new summons a lot more powerfull than the current ones (cougar/reapers/bears) which will make using them useless? I kinda like the looks of those summons a lot more than old ones ;0.

Thanks for your hard work trying to answer all these questions ^^'
LordSparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:37 PM   #131
Dagga
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSparda View Post
Hi, i have a few points that i wanted to clarify about summoners:

1. Does the new summons (cats/demons/ponnys) from same category(tank/mage/fighter) all have the same base stats and skills?
Yes if im right ,exemple for human cat :
Wynn Feline Queen wizard type
Wynn Feline King fighter type
Wynn Feline Kai the Cat tank type.

Maybe im wrong but it's was i read somewhere on l2rochand
Old 05-16-2013, 10:49 PM   #132
KingBuff
Imperial Warlord

KingBuff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I heard that DEX will have an impact on Blow type damage in lindvior. Is it what you mean by this sentence?
I have not read this anywhere and have only heard this from people in game that heard it from someone else.. I chalk this up as a rumor.
KingBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:53 PM   #133
Dagga
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuff View Post
I have not read this anywhere and have only heard this from people in game that heard it from someone else.. I chalk this up as a rumor.
i have read it somewhere on the korean patch note.Bad traduction ? idea for an furtur update? maybe but only Juji can say if i'm right or not
Old 05-16-2013, 11:04 PM   #134
KingBuff
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
i have read it somewhere on the korean patch note.Bad traduction ? idea for an furtur update? maybe but only Juji can say if i'm right or not
Maybe ask juji to do a lab test
Old 05-16-2013, 11:25 PM   #135
ntths
Elpy

ntths is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Juji,

Can you tell me more about the destiny of judicator? I can lvl it up or it stop at lv 80?
And what is max lvl in next update? 100/100/99/99? or it's gonna same as current?

Thank
ntths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:28 PM   #136
Diego_Vargas
Imperial Warlord

Diego_Vargas is on a distinguished road

Quote:

http://i.imgur.com/v8u7wJK.jpg We're discussing about possibly changing this system in the future.
This is an absolute joke.

If the PK pdef/mdef penalty is a localization setting then it is ridiculous if you don't put it in line with what EU/RU/Taiwan retail has done.

Lindvior == no more pdef/mdef penalty on death == return to L2 pvp/pk roots.

Don't perpetuate this ridiculous mistake of the pk pdef/mdef penalty.

How else are people supposed to kill bot trains and other griefers.

Do the right thing ncsoft, when lindvior launches have the pk setting set to not debuff pdef/mdef.
Diego_Vargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:36 PM   #137
KingBuff
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntths View Post
Hi Juji,

Can you tell me more about the destiny of judicator? I can lvl it up or it stop at lv 80?
And what is max lvl in next update? 100/100/99/99? or it's gonna same as current?

Thank
That is 3 updates away.... 99/99/80/80

If you already did the dual class quest on your judicator then it has no restrictions.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:44 PM   #138
OrochiGirl
Purgatory Shadow

OrochiGirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconyte View Post
But the most serious question remains the same:

will certain imbalancing 2nd and 3rd class skills be finally removed with this update?
or we'll be stuck with certain overpowered class setups (such as Hell Knights with their reflects, light elf summoners with their summons buffs, etc.) for a couple more updates?
Quote:
No, those skills will not be deleted, that is how the devs designed it.
Maybe the Chaos Essences can have the added option of resetting the awakened skills and giving back the 2nd and 3rd class skills. That way, it would give those who have already awakened a second chance to decide if they want to replace their 2nd and 3rd class skills with the awakened ones.

So there would be two options when using a Chaos Essence: players can re-awaken to the new designated class and keep the skills they already have, or they can re-awaken but have the skills reset.
OrochiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:45 PM   #139
Diego_Vargas
Imperial Warlord

Diego_Vargas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think that they mean that DEX will increase Blow damage,cause i read somewhere that DEX will impact blow type skill, but need to wait juji to confirm.

Why i think that ? well ,more appropriate for an assasin,the stat that make an assasin is mostly the DEX,and that i read that DEX will impact blow type make me think that im right on it

And they mean that buff that reduce crit dmg taken will have less effect on blow type skill,again need juji to confirm it.

In short :
DEX will be more usefull for dagger,untill now dagger was mostly going for STR dye but it was controversial with the assasin gameplay.so power up for elf and DE cause they have hight DEX,and specialy for elf that have the highter DEX of all dagger.its a bit normal,Elf and DE have less HP/DEF so their DEX will finaly make them more doing in dmg.Of course Human will be more viable so will stand more long and will have more time to make dmg but elf and DE will have short time to make dmg so need to get a power up with their main stat ( DEX yes i know that DE have hight STR but the STR is mostly a Warrior gameplay type).

Dagger : DEX ( assasin need hight spd,hight evasion,hight atk spd etc,assasin are warrior of dexterity )
Wizard : INT (need stron spell but ofc WIT is something good too but casting spd is alway at the top .. )
Healer : MEN ( healer need mana to manage perma heal on the group,but CON could be good too )
Buffer : MEN ( i can be wrong here too i have never realy play it too,but for me ,the iss need mana to buff and assist heal)
Yeah CON can be very good for all class but i was speaking about what i think is the most appropriate stat for each class

Buff that decrease crit dmg taken will have less impact on blow type so power up ++ for dagger.

Dev wan't bring back the flavor of the assasin ( agile and fast killer ) ofc dagger will continue to die very fast.

But you need to understand,DEX is dexterity,an assasin is a dexterity, an assasin is trainning to be more finess but because they are not strong like warrior they must kill faster that why DEX is the most important stat,do you have already saw a ninja lift something very heavy? lol no but they are mastery in flash killing without be saw,the DEX type game play because assasin hit vital point and to do thing in a fight they need dexterity
STR is Strong ( Muscle ) like a warrior that trainning his body to be stronger,they lift heavy thing to enchance their muscles.
Most of what you say is largely speculation. Healers in Heavy dont go +MEN. +CON on a Tyr is better for end game pvp than +STR.

DEX is already useful for certain end game Dagger pvp builds since it greatly influences the rate at which you skill critical for double damage on stabs.

Its not as useful as DEX on an archer since you cant really aoe mobs.
Diego_Vargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:53 PM   #140
iNobody
Tainted Zombie

iNobody is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

In short :

What u said about daggers there was ment to be for lindvior1.0 but they took it away in lindvior2.0 western winds, so no increase in critical damage when using dex, It will be like now Str = crit dmg, dex crit rate of skills.
iNobody is offline   Reply With Quote