Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 05-17-2013, 03:59 AM   #161
F1red
Dark Knight

F1red is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

I'm curious how Sigel Hell Knight skill Vampirism will work. How much HP u can regen, also can panther regen hp as well because of skill.
F1red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:07 AM   #162
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, I almost forgot.

The clan war declaration overriding the castle siege rules bug has been fixed in Lindvior, making mutual wars more difficult to trigger via the castle siege battleground.
Is it the case with the fortress sieges too, or they will still be used to force clan wars on other clans?
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:25 AM   #163
Shic
Purgatory Shadow

Shic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
=Yul Archer: Class Diversification

Yul Ghost Hunter Skills
Superior Skill Mastery (Passive) - Skill power +5%.
Hawk Eye (Active) - For 30 minutes, P. Atk and skill power +5%.
ppsstt Ghost Sentinel not Ghost hunter
Shic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:40 AM   #164
Jerne
Elpy

Jerne is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

i am a little conserned about my Char, the old Dominator, it seems like he cannot buff any one but his own clan, and that is a bad idea, also that u guys remove the sonatas, makes him worthless in a normal grp.
that will say, that i cannot party with any one, but clan, that is a werry bad idea.
if that true, i am considering quitting the game, cuz i dont think it is thought tru in the development of the Char
Jerne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:44 AM   #165
Ykara
Zaken

Ykara will become famous soon enough

Domi can give buffs to ppl in party.. or at least it could.
Ykara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:45 AM   #166
Shic
Purgatory Shadow

Shic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerne View Post
i am a little conserned about my Char, the old Dominator, it seems like he cannot buff any one but his own clan, and that is a bad idea, also that u guys remove the sonatas, makes him worthless in a normal grp.
that will say, that i cannot party with any one, but clan, that is a werry bad idea.
if that true, i am considering quitting the game, cuz i dont think it is thought tru in the development of the Char
so dont choose domi
Shic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:47 AM   #167
panthepan
Tainted Zombie

panthepan is an unknown quantity at this point

i am impressed by removing the museum statistics!!!!!! is this action done so noone can see who botted to max levels?!!! so far people could see which toon was in battle 26 days/month!!
panthepan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:49 AM   #168
Jerne
Elpy

Jerne is an unknown quantity at this point

i know the dominator could buff in grps before GOD, but as i see it in the PN, it seems like they cannot, i love my Domi before GOD and after the update, now i dunno.
and i have been thinking about an other ISS class, i am just confuse
Jerne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:49 AM   #169
hollly
Dark Lord

hollly is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
if that true, i am considering quitting the game
i always laugh when i see this. and i see it often.
do u really think anyone cares about u or any other player if u play or quit ... ?
if u wanna play do it , if not ty cya bb

no offense this is the true ... nobody cares.
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:50 AM   #170
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sonatas are not removed.
Also, if you're a pre-Lindvior Awakened Iss, you can choose to diversify into something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ykara View Post
Domi can give buffs to ppl in party.. or at least it could.
Dominator can. Iss Dominator can't.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:12 AM   #171
Zazie
Heathen Knight

Zazie will become famous soon enoughZazie will become famous soon enough

Trying to test "Siege Golem's Spirit". Tool tip doesn't say but is this siege only? Do I have to have a golem summoned first or what.
I have crystals/gems of a few different grades as well
Zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:12 AM   #172
Blackh4nd
Tainted Zombie

Blackh4nd is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the Wynn cubic going to start working as advertised or is it going to just sit and do nothing like it currently does?
Blackh4nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:18 AM   #173
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackh4nd View Post
Is the Wynn cubic going to start working as advertised or is it going to just sit and do nothing like it currently does?
The Wynn cubic works nicely when you are 95+, and even at 87 I see him landing root sometime.

Working as intended
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:28 AM   #174
Blackh4nd
Tainted Zombie

Blackh4nd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laby View Post
The Wynn cubic works nicely when you are 95+, and even at 87 I see him landing root sometime.

Working as intended
I've yet to see it do anything and I'm 98.
Blackh4nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:29 AM   #175
Sephitro
Elpy

Sephitro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote :
Wild Roar (Active) - P. Atk. +30%, P. Critical +120, and Critical Damage +30%.

This is the correct skill description, it is NOT P. Atk. +120.

Any info about duration and reuse time ?
Does it only apply when using fist weapon ?

If tyrr Grand Khavatari can have this buff constantly and with any weapon I can see no reason in choosing any other tyrr class !
Sephitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #176
HolyOx
Banned

HolyOx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagga View Post
Yes it was mostly a speculation of how the game,normal should go with logic.

Of couse a healer wont go men if they are in heavy but healer in heavy is it any logical ? ok it's possible now but befor GoD healer in heavy was very bad, and in logic a wizard body is not enought powerfull to stand on an heavy healer because they have a weak body and would fall under the weight.

Yes Tyr can be good with CON dye but if you think of it logicaly, Warrior trainning is the same of a muscule man trainning ,still in in theory. But yes CON is good too.

My speculation was mostly to make an image of what is true assasin.

I have read that the new the damage calculation method for blow skills will influences the damage calculation of the blow.

Now what i want to know is if i have well read on the korean patch note or if i have bad read.For that we need Juji
weak body? wtf? i guess u never play rpg or never know about it.

say that to my friend: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...er-d607acr.jpg

only monks dont use that much gear, like they did with tyrants, tyrants = l2 monks, i hope they bring that again. dont u never ask urself, why mistic humans have HEAVY DESIGN since the begin of the game and the human fighters just earn robe designs on interlude?

btw godess of destruction is like prelude and c2 and c3, on these 3 updates, heavy gives more status than light on archer and daggers, but with godess every class is better with heavy *-*.
HolyOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:16 AM   #177
RandomYul
Tainted Zombie

RandomYul is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The problem where castle siege rules were overwritten by clan war declaration rules (PKing 5 members of an opposing clan) has finally been fixed.

What after CS end, all clan member stay in battlefield whit pink color, enemy not got teleport in town. The may easy kill all from clan and clan if kill whit start war. Is very easy in all that pink situation to kill 5 members in 5 sec and start war who "you" not want.
Also someone asket for fortles field, if this is same whit fortles

Other. Why some clan may constantly up blood declaration?
Why is not 7 day period before chance for new blood declaration. Now, and i see after update. Clan "A" up blood declare to clan "B", clan "B" not want war and not start war whit click Ok and not kill 5 members from clan "A" . After 7 days period blood declaration is off BUT clan "A" may up new blood declaration 1 sec after last end. Something here is not logical i thank. Chang pls. in some old notes say the is 7 day period after declare defeat / not accept war but that 7 day period disappear in 1 sec.
RandomYul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:21 AM   #178
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomYul View Post
What after CS end, all clan member stay in battlefield whit pink color, enemy not got teleport in town. The may easy kill all from clan and clan if kill whit start war. Is very easy in all that pink situation to kill 5 members in 5 sec and start war who "you" not want.
It's not the declaring clan that needs to kill 5 members of the opposite clan, but the declared upon clan. If your clan has been declared upon, just avoid PvP outside castle walls after a siege and you're set :P
Old 05-17-2013, 07:42 AM   #179
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
i know the dominator could buff in grps before GOD, but as i see it in the PN, it seems like they cannot, i love my Domi before GOD and after the update, now i dunno.
and i have been thinking about an other ISS class, i am just confuse
Domi-ISS can not buff anyone that's not part of his clan period.
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:47 AM   #180
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cndy5 View Post
thats a good question it would be cool if it does. Btw this question i hope juji can clear up rumors have it that
the lvl cap will go 100+ and that there will be a 5th class change etc is this true ?
thats not rumors thats a fact and also very off topic to this discussion as it has nothing to do with Lindvior..
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote