Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 05-17-2013, 07:50 AM   #181
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrochiGirl View Post
Maybe the Chaos Essences can have the added option of resetting the awakened skills and giving back the 2nd and 3rd class skills. That way, it would give those who have already awakened a second chance to decide if they want to replace their 2nd and 3rd class skills with the awakened ones.

So there would be two options when using a Chaos Essence: players can re-awaken to the new designated class and keep the skills they already have, or they can re-awaken but have the skills reset.
No, not going to happen. NCWest will not be able to do things different from what Korea and in some rare cases Japan has done.. so no.
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:51 AM   #182
LordOfSpoil
Heathen Knight

LordOfSpoil is on a distinguished road

Still I would have some questions.

1. What about the Cross Server Sieges? I didn't see about nothing in the Patch Notes.

2. The Patch Notes says, the basic XP from mobs increased. With how much percent will we get more XP from the mobs without vitality as now?

3. The Trickster class was available before, to only Kamael Female characters. Will the Trickster available to any race through class change item? If it will available, will just female characters be able to pick up this class or male characters too?
Will those Kamael Male characters able to pick up Trickster as class who starts their character after the Lindvior update?

4. There were several rumors, that the amount of R-grade Gems what necessary to the 2nd SA of R99 weapons will decrease in the Lindvior, is it right?.
LordOfSpoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:53 AM   #183
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
Hi JuJi,

Seems its someting about me sience you didnt respond for none few stupid questions that i had...mby now you enlight me, i dont understand re-awekening thing...

in patch:
The main class must change to a new awakened class in order for the dual class to change to a new awakened class as well.

i have following situation:
main 96 ISS dark elf/ dual Tyrr 87 Human

What i need to do?
step1:choose new awekened class for main
step2:choose new awekened class for dual
corect?

But what will happent with pre-awekening skills(eg:duelist spirit) witch i keept and overenchant? i spend a lot of adena to make duelist spirit +8...

Tyvm
Correct and you don't lose any of the old skills unless you chose to learn new ones that would replace them but that's something you would do yourself..
Old 05-17-2013, 07:56 AM   #184
Draecke
Baylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer20037 View Post
Hi vin/juji.you say that baium,frinteza,aq, baium we can enchant it with a bottle.how this bottle will be aquired?epic bosses like aq,baium,frinteza will be harder?also how we can get Eternal Enhancement Stone.Also iss dominator that you delete sonats melodies etc with the new replacement skills will do for ex sonatas to all clan members or harmony wizard to all?looking for your answers
bottle will drop from said raids just like the actual epic right now and yes said raids will be harder to kill & farm.

r99 pve/pvp stones will drop from open pvp zone raids so if you manage to beat the top pvp parties that will camp those raids then you will be able to farm them, you'll need at least 60 of those per armor set.

Domi-ISS buffs is for all clanmembers yes.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:57 AM   #185
Draecke
Baylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunorocha View Post
I am on my main Dark Elf ISS Enchanter, after Lindvior if i choose Iss Doomcryer or Iss Sword Muse my appearance will change for the race i choose?
The race will never change, only the class and the skills..
Old 05-17-2013, 07:57 AM   #186
-Fana-
Goblin Lord

-Fana- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangelo View Post
"melody, Harmony, and Sonata of Iss Enchanter Orcs will be deleted"

Both classes? Dominators and Doomcryers? I don't understand, they are not going to be buffers anymore?
- Up. I understand for dominator. They lost sonata to have buff for clan member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji
Improved Buffs for Clan Members only (old Melodies, Harmonies, and Sonatas will be replaced)
But there is nothing to replace this for doomcryer oO

- Anyway, I feel that we'll haven't the same update that Korea oO : http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.ph...er_3:_Lindvior (i know i know, isn't an official site but this team work on this patch note since a moment and, apparently, they take their data on korea)

- Shame on you about beauty shop who need item on l2store ...
-Fana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:59 AM   #187
Kireney
Goblin Lord

Kireney is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagga View Post
Healer : MEN ( healer need mana to manage perma heal on the group,but CON could be good too )
http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/the-...0and%20Symbols

Quote:
only monks dont use that much gear, like they did with tyrants, tyrants = l2 monks, i hope they bring that again. dont u never ask urself, why mistic humans have HEAVY DESIGN since the begin of the game and the human fighters just earn robe designs on interlude?
Do you need some more drug?
Kireney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #188
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fana- View Post
- Up. I understand for dominator. They lost sonata to have buff for clan member.
They don't lose Sonatas. It's several months old stuff that isn't true anymore...
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #189
NataliePortman
Dark Knight

NataliePortman is on a distinguished road

I have a handful of questions:

1. Are we getting a PTS to test stuff ourselves? Possibly a direct copy of our current chars to a pts server? I'm guessing the answer is no once again. Considering this is one of the biggest updates that directly affects the player, other regions (innova) are having a pts, a pts would have been useful...

2. I am a 99 hell knight that kept reflect damage from 1st/2nd class change and never learned the replacement awakened skill. If i choose to re-awaken as a light elf temple knight version of the new tanks, will my skills be reset to the base skills of a temple knight (hence loosing my old, enchanted hell knight reflect) or will all of my skills stay the same unless they were listed as being deleted (golden lion for example)?

3. Does the new bottles that drop from AQ and Baium drop at 100% rate? Are they tradeable? is it true it only takes 1 bottle per jewel?

4. The L2 store has 100kk SP scrolls for 399 nc coin. after lindivor with the change to SP, are these staying in the store and remaining at 100kk SP?

5. Any chances you decide to come out with any sort of useful L2 store promos (destro scrolls, blessed scrolls, etc.) so that the people who werent lucky enough to be 99 last time these hit the market are left in the dark since then on catching up in gear? You have been on the same joke destiny pack for a while...

6. How much SP is required to learn all new diversification skills to max level for each new class? (learn all new diversification skills to 99) The reason i ask is you are lowering current player Sp to 1/10th, so 2.1bil goes to 210mil sp. The only list i saw with SP costs of new skills had each skill at a 50mil sp cost per level. being 99 and having your 2.1kkk sp turned into 210kk sp if indeed you need to spend 1bil+ sp just to learn everything will suck.

7. Does this update actually get us a functioning power wiki in english?
NataliePortman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:18 AM   #190
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Illogical is on a distinguished road

Got another question... In Lindvior the Wynn Summoner can only summon Beast Soulshots, Beast Spiritshots are removed.

Quote:
Summon Soulshots The new servitors only use Beast Soulshots. Skill uses R-Grade Crystals.
Quote:
You may sell "Blessed Beast Spiritshot for Wynn Summoner only at stores now.
Does this means the 'Reaper Power' is considered a physical AoE attack in Lindvior? Or do all the magic-type Servitor skills just consume Soulshots? Do the Beast Soulshots have the same % damage increase on magic-type skills as Blessed Beast Spirit Shots? If this is a nerf to physical AoE attacks, why is this not just mentioned as if? Why is this change made especially since Lindvior introduces increased stats on Wynn when using a Retributer?

Enlighten me
Illogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:29 AM   #191
-Fana-
Goblin Lord

i forgot, about healer in heavy armor...I am convinced that put a penalty only on frantic heal will not change much the current situation.
Why not put a REAL penalty for heavy armor oO? I recall, the healer doesn't have the heavy armor mastery ><
Who see a lot of healer in heavy before goddess oO ??????? LAWL
Old 05-17-2013, 08:29 AM   #192
Colorado
Banned

Colorado will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
they're selfbufs so obviously no..
Thanks \o/
Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:29 AM   #193
HolyOx
Banned

HolyOx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireney View Post
translate please.

btw: http://lh3.ggpht.com/leandropug/SNEn..._03%5B4%5D.jpg i m a monk nice to meet u.

this is a human monk, orc monk like tyrants are green. cya.
HolyOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #194
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical View Post
Does this means the 'Reaper Power' is considered a physical AoE attack in Lindvior? Or do all the magic-type Servitor skills just consume Soulshots?
No and no, Reaper Touch and Reaper Power are apparently still considered magical skills. They don't consume pet soulshots upon skill usage.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:35 AM   #195
D3NT
Elpy

D3NT is an unknown quantity at this point

serious and even Dominator will lose Harmony and Sonatas? and even that will not lose again in clan so buff? because I'm lvl 98 and play at random if so will be bone ='(
D3NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:37 AM   #196
-Fana-
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireney View Post
Do you need some more drug?
I think he finished the carpet, it must start with drapes now

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyOx View Post
translate please.
All page ?

Look at this
Old 05-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #197
-Fana-
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NT View Post
serious and even Dominator will lose Harmony and Sonatas? and even that will not lose again in clan so buff? because I'm lvl 98 and play at random if so will be bone ='(
But if i understand good, you can choose iss doomcryer (or spectral etc) instead of iss dominator (but you dont hav new uber skill of domi xD)
Old 05-17-2013, 08:43 AM   #198
OnlyForYou
Elpy

OnlyForYou is an unknown quantity at this point

Question for healers! You Gona change to robe? I will keep heavy!

Juji have other ways to get dyes?
OnlyForYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:43 AM   #199
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Illogical is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
No and no, Reaper Touch and Reaper Power are apparently still considered magical skills. They don't consume pet soulshots upon skill usage.
So it's considered a magic skill but doesn't consume Blessed Spiritshots. So there is a damage nerf, unless Servitor Magic Skills consume Soulshots.

Juji? Explain please. LF Damage output changes etc. No Spiritshot usage and no Soulshot usage upon use of 'Reaper Power' or 'Reaper Touch' means a 200% Damage nerf
Illogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:49 AM   #200
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical View Post
So it's considered a magic skill but doesn't consume Blessed Spiritshots. So there is a damage nerf, unless Servitor Magic Skills consume Soulshots.

Juji? Explain please. LF Damage output changes etc. No Spiritshot usage and no Soulshot usage upon use of 'Reaper Power' or 'Reaper Touch' means a 200% Damage nerf
Wait, I probably explained myself badly. The Reaper skills don't use soulshots, therefore they should be magic skills, I need to buy some blessed spiritshot to doublecheck.
Edit: indeed they consume blessed spiritshot, therefore they're magical skills. I don't understand, though, why they move towards the target... A slight range nerf?