Old 05-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #241
KingBuff
Imperial Warlord

KingBuff is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toppie View Post
so the best option here is to open them before the update
It doesn't matter. Unidentified items stay the same and work exactly the same as now. The only change is you won't be able to attain unidentified items anymore since you won't be able to craft them and they won't drop. There will be a supply of unbind scrolls from raids/mentee coins/l2store. Open now.. open later.. who cares.. save and sell later imo when prices go up because of the emphasis on crafting instead of drops.
KingBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:26 AM   #242
Alondra
Elpy

Alondra is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

hi man!!

i have a dude whit ISS:

"Iss Doomcryer Skills
Combat Cry (Active) - P. Atk./M. Atk., and P. Def./M. Def. +5%, and Skill Power +5%. Continuously consumes MP.
Greater Freezing Flame (Active) - Fierce spark of cold fire. For 10 seconds, reduces enemy's HP by 326 every second"

but its keeps melodyes, sonatas, resistence?? and whats about Gate Chant skill that had DC on 3rd class??

coz i thing that all changes on iss are good.. but DC gonna be worse that all!!!
Alondra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #243
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Gate Chant will not return and sure right now based on Lindvior build DC-ISS doesn't look that good compared to the others but who knows what other changes will be made later on..

really don't stare blindly on whats going to be good only until the next update arrives and go play what you enjoy playing most now
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #244
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alondra View Post
hi man!!

i have a dude whit ISS:

"Iss Doomcryer Skills
Combat Cry (Active) - P. Atk./M. Atk., and P. Def./M. Def. +5%, and Skill Power +5%. Continuously consumes MP.
Greater Freezing Flame (Active) - Fierce spark of cold fire. For 10 seconds, reduces enemy's HP by 326 every second"

but its keeps melodyes, sonatas, resistence?? and whats about Gate Chant skill that had DC on 3rd class??

coz i thing that all changes on iss are good.. but DC gonna be worse that all!!!
The first is a toggle skill, it has nothing to do with Melodies, Sonatas and Harmonies.
The other is a debuff.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #245
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Illogical is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asynja View Post
From the notes under class skills:
Summon Soulshots The new servitors only use Beast Soulshots. Skill uses R-Grade Crystals.
Actually I think this is mistranslation and should state 'Consumes 1 R-Grade Crystal'.
Illogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:48 AM   #246
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
hi man!!

i have a dude whit ISS:

"Iss Doomcryer Skills

Combat Cry is the same skill as Soul Cry from Warcryer/Doomcryer. At toggle skill that raises stats.
Greater Freezing Flame is an empowered skill based on Freezing Flame (Warcryer/Doomcryer skill). A ranged HP DoT skill.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #247
EntroX
Elpy

EntroX is an unknown quantity at this point

Will chaotic toons be able to change their class?
EntroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:24 PM   #248
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitch View Post
Just a quick question: is that the only skills that will be added that u wrote ? or for example Kamael TYRR DOOMBRINGER will get light armor mastery as a main armor ? because doombringer suppose to wear light .
No, you can still use heavy armor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnCycle View Post
Does this build includes the chance of Elcyum and Elcyum crystals dropping from Raid Bosses?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwin View Post
juji i have a question, the kamaels have the same subclass/dual class limitations on lindvior?, because i have a kamael main feoh, an dual iss (from judicator) and when i try to cancel my dual i have 3 options (tyrr, yull and feoh again). after lindvior lunches the kamaels have option to change the dual for other class?
There are no more limitations on subclass or Dual Class for Kamaels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cndy5 View Post
i have one question juji if i start a new toon from scratch can i get a mentor at lvl 2 it doesn't say in the patch notes (eg i have lvl 90 Tyrr would i be able to mentor a toon at lvl 2
No, to mentor you need to be level 85.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincen† View Post
Ok, Let me organize some questions for make Juji's Life Easier :

1 So, If I take a new hairstyle means that I won't be able to equip one hair acessory (like... dunno, romantic chapeau) or it means I will be able to equip it but just the hairstyle will be visible?

2 Haha, what will happen with those wigs? Now they are the free new hairstyles? :P (That about use ncoins for appearences... come on...)

3 How dex will influence daggers skills? Just improve the change of critical skills or something else like dmg power in normal skills?

4 Yes, I want to know too: the cube of the shillien templar remove just p.def or m.def too? (Once the Lightning Root add power in m.atk)

5 About those new skills for all classes. I know daggers will lose plunder (just fortune seeker will keep it), btw, to learn some skills, we will need give up of others?
Example: Now othells have evasive counter (is kinda mix of mirage, dodge and counter), I will just learn one more skill based in the class I Take (evasive counter + new one) or I will be forced to delete it and pick a new one?

For now that's it :O

Thx a lot
1. A new hairstyle will just overwrite anything you have on. If you equip a Party Hat +3 STR with the new hairstyle, then your party hat won't show up. The stats will still apply to your character though.
2. Wigs are no more since you can get the styles in the Beauty Shop.
3. There are a lot of changes in Lindvior for all classes. I cannot say without testing thoroughly if DEX will increase damage power for normal skills.
4. It says in the skill description for Hex Cubic in-game that it only reduces enemy P. Def.
5. Learning new skills will not make you give up others unless you are Orc Iss Enchanter awakening into Iss Dominator (your buffs get replaced).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
Hi JuJi,
in patch:
The main class must change to a new awakened class in order for the dual class to change to a new awakened class as well.

i have following situation:
main 96 ISS dark elf/ dual Tyrr 87 Human

What i need to do?
step1:choose new awekened class for main
step2:choose new awekened class for dual
corect?

But what will happent with pre-awekening skills(eg:duelist spirit) witch i keept and overenchant? i spend a lot of adena to make duelist spirit +8...

Tyvm
My silence is probably because I'm sleeping when you guys are posting.

1. Choose your new Awakening class on your main first.
2. Sayune back to Talking Island Village to switch to your Dual Class (cannot switch classes in Reliquary of Giants).
3. Go back to Reliquary of the Giants and awaken your Dual Class into your new class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer20037 View Post
Hi vin/juji.you say that baium,frinteza,aq, baium we can enchant it with a bottle.how this bottle will be aquired?epic bosses like aq,baium,frinteza will be harder?also how we can get Eternal Enhancement Stone.Also iss dominator that you delete sonats melodies etc with the new replacement skills will do for ex sonatas to all clan members or harmony wizard to all?looking for your answers
The Bottles will drop from the raid bosses. Iss Dominator buffs are only for clan members and won't work on anyone that isn't in your clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical View Post
Does this means that Elycium has no effect on Unbinding using the Unbind Scroll from the Mentee Shop?
That is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagga View Post
I heard that DEX will have an impact on Blow type damage in lindvior. Is it what you mean by this sentence?
I need to check.
Juji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #249
KuroiTora
Elpy

KuroiTora is an unknown quantity at this point

So at the end the ISS Doom Cryer is losing his buff capabilities?? (sonatas )
KuroiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #250
Alondra
Elpy

Alondra is an unknown quantity at this point

i know the description of each skill... but mi question its only that?? its sucks... all other iss give something else.. but dc toogle skil (not so good) and flame skill :S in pvp not work... so if u have dc simply use on box for buff... and then get put pt??

thats mi point need review that man...
Alondra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #251
KingBuff
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroiTora View Post
No.. as stated many times.. no iss actually loses anything only domi loses abilities it's abilities to buff party members.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #252
KingBuff
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
i know the description of each skill... but mi question its only that?? its sucks... all other iss give something else.. but dc toogle skil (not so good) and flame skill :S in pvp not work... so if u have dc simply use on box for buff... and then get put pt??

thats mi point need review that man...
Then pick something else.. in about a year or more things will change and dc/domi will get more skills anyways.. this is what you got so find a way to deal with it.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #253
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji View Post
That is correct.
Can I ask you why you introduce an item (Elycium) to the game to improve rates then on an item (Unbind R99) that is barely ever been in game and always had incredibly rare drop rates?
Old 05-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #254
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

I invite everyone to read the patch note twice before asking stupid questions. Most of answers are already there, just read
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #255
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reprezent View Post
where's the patch note regarding the %c or %cooldown function to the macro?
it should have been in the glory days notes but it's not there =P

also, any idea on the ETA for the second lindvior update? the koreans got it within a few weeks of the first lindvior, so can we expect the same for us as well?
The macro patches have been added to the echo updates section. Our version is actually a mix of the 1st and 2nd Lindvior updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
second...
We have added a new item, "Divine Protection Elixir" that has similar effects with "Art of Seduction.
  • "Divine Protection Elixir" item effects: Maximum HP, MP, and CP increase by 30% for 30 minutes. Defense and Magic Defense increase by 30%. Cannot use Olympiad. Can use Ceremony of Chaos, cooldown is 5 minutes.
and:

Art of Seduction buff: For 20 minutes, increases party members' Max HP, MP, CP, P. Def., and M. Def by 30%, Speed by 20, P. Atk. by 10%, and M. Atk. by 20%. Decreases MP consumption for skill use by 15%. Reuse delay 40 minutes. Consumes 10 Rose Essence(s) during skill use.

i guess the corect form its not "similar", it is "do not stack"...right?or?
Art of Seduction will overwrite the Divine Protect Elixir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cndy5 View Post
thats a good question it would be cool if it does. Btw this question i hope juji can clear up rumors have it that
the lvl cap will go 100+ and that there will be a 5th class change etc is this true ?
Read the first sentence of this thread. I specifically said not to talk about the next update. There is no level cap increase or 5th class change in Lindvior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunorocha View Post
I am on my main Dark Elf ISS Enchanter, after Lindvior if i choose Iss Doomcryer or Iss Sword Muse my appearance will change for the race i choose?
No, your race appearance will stay the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toppie View Post
As maestro i stockpiled alot of uni armor / weapons / juwelry ..
what happens when the new update goes live .. they dissapear or do i have to open them all before the update ?
They will just stay in your warehouse/inventory. Unidentified items won't be removed from players and they will still function the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davina View Post
ok question, I was a Maestro. I went tank at awakening. I will only have the option to reawaken as one of the tank classes? or will I be able to reawaken as a tyrr? im concerned about loosing my siege weapon summons. atm they are race skills, will they stay with me if i stay a tank?
You can only awaken now into other tank classes. Tyrr Maestros get the siege weapon skills when they awaken into that class. You won't lose your siege weapons though if you awaken into a new knight class. Tested again. You do lose your siege weapons when specializing into another class

Last edited by Juji; 05-30-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Juji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #256
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laby View Post
I invite everyone to read the patch note twice before asking stupid questions. Most of answers are already there, just read
Ptit, alot of the questions are caused by faulty info on Rochand and Terragamers in the past few months. Especially on the Iss Enchanters. People still got that in mind and keep asking the same things over and over. But tbh, on the whole diversification there is still a lot of unclear info, like skill powers and really in game effects. Which simply could've been solved by a PTS.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #257
KingBuff
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical View Post
Ptit, alot of the questions are caused by faulty info on Rochand and Terragamers in the past few months. Especially on the Iss Enchanters. People still got that in mind and keep asking the same things over and over. But tbh, on the whole diversification there is still a lot of unclear info, like skill powers and really in game effects. Which simply could've been solved by a PTS.
As far as any possible misinformation on rochand, you might be referring to how things have changed.. like sonatas were at one time decided to be deleted from dominators but anyone actually following the info as things changed would know differently.. so rochand doesn't really have misinformation so to speak.. terragamers is generally Google translated so it should only be used as a rough preliminary guide. A lot of the misinformation is from the rumor mill.. he said she said that he said this but the original guy was only speculating.. Also some people need to do their own research.. Every day i see a new question asking (or someone telling someone else like it's fact) if they choose a certain class if they will become that race.. lol
Old 05-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #258
RaidriConchobair
Hungry Spirit

RaidriConchobair is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroiTora View Post
Try to see a Domi as a DD class now. Other DD class can't buff you either And Domi will be a nice pvp class. And don't forget: A Domi can buff himself (and ALL Clan-Mates around I think).
RaidriConchobair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #259
liskatella
Elpy

liskatella is an unknown quantity at this point

What this line means:
Quote:
The Awakening system has changed. You can Awaken to 34 different classes.

For the third class, you can advance to a new Awakened class through the corresponding "Giant's Statue."
Second Class and Third Class Skills will stay after your character awakens.
That all 2rd and 3rd skills remain on the awakened character?
Or, as usual, part of the skills will be deleted and remains only skills for replacements?
Or is it that the existing non-replaced skills (eg Duelist spirit) will not be removed in the future?
liskatella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #260
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidriConchobair View Post
Try to see a Domi as a DD class now. Other DD class can't buff you either And Domi will be a nice pvp class. And don't forget: A Domi can buff himself (and ALL Clan-Mates around I think).
In essence you should compare Iss Dominator with Dominator pre-Freya-patch. Back then they changed Overlord and Dominator to be party+clan wide buffs. And they now go back to the roots of the Dominator class; Clan only (actually... not even the real roots, because C3 Dominator was Clan+Ally wide buffs).

Dominator is just fine, if you got a solid CP and don't rely on Randoms to get certain instances and quests done.