Old 05-17-2013, 02:38 PM   #281
Dangelo
Goblin Lord

Dangelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangelo

"melody, Harmony, and Sonata of Iss Enchanter Orcs will be deleted"

Both classes? Dominators and Doomcryers? I don't understand, they are not going to be buffers anymore?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji

Looking into this.
any news?

thanx
Dangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #282
notimetocry
Heathen Knight

notimetocry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuff View Post
Lol what?
Question is clear.You don't need to reply if not have any idea.
notimetocry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:47 PM   #283
BennieXL
Heathen Knight

BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

I am confused with the following Question:

Q: There were several rumors, that the amount of R-grade Gems what necessary to the 2nd SA of R99 weapons will decrease in the Lindvior, is it right?.

A: It's in the patch notes already. *Reduced the number of gemstones required for crafting R-Grade items or above.

'Crafting Items' and adding 'Special Abilities' are two seperate subjects.

To make things eassier in this update you needed 5.266 Gemstones (R-Grade) to make a Blessed Amaranthine Caster with Empower+Acumen. What are the requirements in Lindvior to make a 2nd SA on a R99 weapon with the help of Blacksmith of Mammon. 5.266 or less?

Cheers,
Bennie
BennieXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #284
ViaAgnis
Thunder Wyrm

ViaAgnis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Afaik Japan was the only one that got it.. RU might have.. in Korea gms did it manually.
Well, there aren't that many of people who used SoD so the manual aproach could be handled, I just dont understand why it shoudnt be. And by the way since we did get the korean agathions ( I mean the 12 racial onces) why cant we get the npc they used as well? Sounds like somo one is avoiding a little bit of work
ViaAgnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #285
randomNab
Thunder Wyrm

randomNab is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Giant Critical Damage Skill effect: Physical Critical Damage is increased by 5% for 5 minutes.
I think this is 15%

Quote:
The original dual class could not choose the same class group as the main class. But, now it just cannot choose the same class as the main class.
So I can be Aeore Eva saint on main and Aeore Cardinal on dual-class?

Quote:
Elemental Spike Decrease MP cost, increased cooldown.
Elemental spike doesn't have a cooldown on Lindvior, maybe it's increased power?

Quote:
The vitality system has been improved. The rules for vitality point loss have changed.
  • Below level 85: You lose more vitality points when hunting monsters.
  • Level 85 or above: Vitality points are decreased less when hunting monsters.
Can you test this change? On Innova PTS vitality consumption was not changed.
randomNab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #286
Alondra
Elpy

Alondra is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Quote:
Then pick something else.. in about a year or more things will change and dc/domi will get more skills anyways.. this is what you got so find a way to deal with it.
Dude im asking directly to Juji... and i hope he answerme... coz u answer its very very bad... if fix all chart why ISS DOOMCRYER become so bad...

I mean if u add some old skill, but whit new name do the same whit DC... also i readed a post about Dominator; if Dominator no buff party and only clan where u can find a party?? on clan member ppppffff... really bad point...

if u think a few the ISS Human learn some good skills, elf get New song (old song, but new name; Cool for that) Dark elf new dance and noone restriction... but Dominator cant buff party and DC changes are insignificant (toogle skil ; awful debuf )

Think about it...
Alondra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #287
statusqou
Remnant Diabolist

statusqou has a spectacular aura about themstatusqou has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomNab View Post
I think this is 15%

So I can be Aeore Eva saint on main and Aeore Cardinal on dual-class?

Elemental spike doesn't have a cooldown on Lindvior, maybe it's increased power?

Can you test this change? On Innova PTS vitality consumption was not changed.
Innova pts do not have the latest build yet.
statusqou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #288
ViaAgnis
Thunder Wyrm

ViaAgnis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Afaik Japan was the only one that got it.. RU might have.. in Korea gms did it manually.
Well, there aren't that many of people who used SoD so the manual aproach could be handled, I just dont understand why it shoudnt be. And by the way since we did get the korean agathions ( I mean the 12 racial onces) why cant we get the npc they used as well? Sounds like somo one is avoiding a little bit of work
ViaAgnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #289
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValodeMD11 View Post
The Agathions are actually Japanese. Didn't you notice that they wear Japanese traditional clothes?

About the NPC... There isn't any work to do. There may be other reasons to make the choice of putting it or not.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #290
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

Just a question

Quote:
There is a chance to receive the recipes through the Adventure Guildsman (Instanced Dungeon) by giving Seal of Pledge x65, Seal of Sincerity x65, and Seal of Spirit x32.
Do you need either 65 pledge, or 65 sincerity, or 32 spirit, or all of them for one try ?
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:27 PM   #291
Diego_Vargas
Imperial Warlord

Diego_Vargas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lol then that sucks :/
Yes, tyr gk is worse than tyr maestro now.

The new totem is garbage, it tries to be Bear + Hawk totem in 1 but you can already get 500 crit rate in bear with the right build.

If it stacked then it would be great, as it is .. well people that pick GK are either trying to get an uncontested hero slot or warnings meant to keep others away lol.
Diego_Vargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #292
Lowryn
Goblin Lord

Lowryn is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji View Post
If you awaken through "Hardin" you can obtain 2 "Chaos Essences" for class change. If you take the Chaos Essences to Hardin, you may change to another awakened class within your class group.
The Chaos Essence expires in 30 days.
About this, NCWest arrived in search results on this item? Back origins does not seem right with the availability of this item ....

My question is whether NCWest had considered the possibility of removing the Chaos Essence this update?
Lowryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #293
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryAndouille View Post
does the oly competition Start in april or it only begin again is june ??? i read that in terrawiki that for 1 month no olympiad and hero after update!

PS: I love Jujitsu
Your "legendary" status never ceases to amaze me. http://boards.lineage2.com/showpost....47&postcount=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fana- View Post
Its mean, only 8 hero or 34 hero ?
34 Heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
Juji does this mean that dwarves who are not going tyr maestro now lose the abbility to summon seige golems? The idea behind picking healer at god was because it makes it awesome to be able to heal our own golems. Now almost max lvl and invested so much time into this you are now removing the reason i play this game?

This shows the Hog cannon but what about the swoop cannon and regular seige golem?

/fail apparently i dont know forum code for quoteing here
You should not lose them when you awaken into your class.

Quote:
Octa/istina crystals are NOT tradeable..

smh so many misinformed people in this thread..
Indeed, the Istina and Octavis Crystals are not tradable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
Will chaotic toons be able to change their class?
Yes, you can still change your class at Hardin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical View Post
Can I ask you why you introduce an item (Elycium) to the game to improve rates then on an item (Unbind R99) that is barely ever been in game and always had incredibly rare drop rates?
I do not know the reason since I am not involved with game design decisions for L2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liskatella View Post
What this line means:

That all 2rd and 3rd skills remain on the awakened character?
Or, as usual, part of the skills will be deleted and remains only skills for replacements?
Or is it that the existing non-replaced skills (eg Duelist spirit) will not be removed in the future?
It means that your 2nd/3rd class skills will NOT be deleted when you awaken. You get skills (not the new ones) after awakening that can replace your old ones, but it's your choice whether you want to keep them or not. Duelist Spirit will be there as long as you don't learn Berserker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValodeMD11 View Post
Wanted a final confirmation on the main class change chanse for SoD users, since a few pages back you said you didnt know if we will get the npc, or the class change option. It is very important for me, and a few friends. As I currently understand japan got the npc, korea got the npc, Innova ru got the npc Innova Eu (the private server, not sure, but rumor have it will get it too) So weill we get the npc or not?
We are still waiting to hear back from them, it is Saturday in Korea now and there was a holiday yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieXL View Post
I am confused with the following Question:

Q: There were several rumors, that the amount of R-grade Gems what necessary to the 2nd SA of R99 weapons will decrease in the Lindvior, is it right?.

A: It's in the patch notes already. *Reduced the number of gemstones required for crafting R-Grade items or above.

'Crafting Items' and adding 'Special Abilities' are two seperate subjects.

To make things eassier in this update you needed 5.266 Gemstones (R-Grade) to make a Blessed Amaranthine Caster with Empower+Acumen. What are the requirements in Lindvior to make a 2nd SA on a R99 weapon with the help of Blacksmith of Mammon. 5.266 or less?

Cheers,
Bennie
You are correct, the two are separate. My mistake. It is still 5,266 to put a 2nd SA on a R99 weapon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laby View Post
Just a question

Do you need either 65 pledge, or 65 sincerity, or 32 spirit, or all of them for one try ?
You need only one to get a recipe. (UPDATED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowryn View Post
About this, NCWest arrived in search results on this item? Back origins does not seem right with the availability of this item ....

My question is whether NCWest had considered the possibility of removing the Chaos Essence this update?
We never considered removing chaos essence. This is the only way for players who are currently awakened to change into their new classes.

Last edited by Juji; 05-20-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Juji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #294
randomNab
Thunder Wyrm

randomNab is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego_Vargas View Post
Yes, tyr gk is worse than tyr maestro now.

The new totem is garbage, it tries to be Bear + Hawk totem in 1 but you can already get 500 crit rate in bear with the right build.

If it stacked then it would be great, as it is .. well people that pick GK are either trying to get an uncontested hero slot or warnings meant to keep others away lol.
GK is pretty bad in Lindvior but they get a massive boost in Epeisodion with the new bison/wolf totems.
randomNab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:21 PM   #295
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Juji
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #296
Lowryn
Goblin Lord

Lowryn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
We never considered removing chaos essence. This is the only way for players who are currently awakened to change into their new classes.
But do not you agree that Lineage 2 has lost public?

Chronicles has many old players, who left here ...

I have a thought of C1 player when everything was new and beautiful. I am not sure but believe again that players will stop playing because of it.

Old L2: Elf> Elf Knight> Temple Knight Elf> Evas Templar Elf> Sigel Knight commom (let's straighten ERROR)> Sigel Evas Templar (Perfect NC). "BUT Chaos Essence"> Sigel Hell Knight Elf ... OO '

Sure this will change in a negative way the game again!

Please I want to hear from you as people ...

Note: I make one question!
Lowryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #297
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangelo View Post
any news?

thanx
The patch note is for Iss Orc Enchanters that want to specialize in the Iss Dominator class. We're doing more testing on the immortal scrolls for further clarification about enchanted skills.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:45 PM   #298
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I have a thought of C1 player when everything was new and beautiful. I am not sure but believe again that players will stop playing because of it.

Old L2: Elf> Elf Knight> Temple Knight Elf> Evas Templar Elf> Sigel Knight commom (let's straighten ERROR)> Sigel Evas Templar (Perfect NC). "BUT Chaos Essence"> Sigel Hell Knight Elf ... OO '

With this logic, the Stone of Destiny shouldn't have existed in the first place...

The devs wanted to give old players the chance to keep playing what they wanted, not what they were forced to play. Otherwise you can say bye bye to Kamael Sigels, Orc Wynns etc...
This is the same reason they coded the Essences of Chaos.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #299
Juji
Producer

Quote:

Having nostalgic feelings about old updates is completely natural. Devs are trying to go back to the old roots of the game, while still adding new things to it. The game has been out for 9 years (10 years in Korea) and they are still pushing out updates twice a year. Sometimes I'm completely surprised by some of the new features being added, but right now I'm pretty happy with the new direction.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #300
HolyOx
Banned

HolyOx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Having nostalgic feelings about old updates is completely natural. Devs are trying to go back to the old roots of the game, while still adding new things to it. The game has been out for 9 years (10 years in Korea) and they are still pushing out updates twice a year. Sometimes I'm completely surprised by some of the new features being added, but right now I'm pretty happy with the new direction.
juji can u tell me this? if a human change into a elf class, what ll be the toon stats?

and for now on the current game, can i mail something with payment request of 40b? its safe? it can bug?

Last edited by HolyOx; 05-17-2013 at 05:36 PM.
HolyOx is offline   Reply With Quote