General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 05-17-2013, 08:51 AM   #201
Kireney
Goblin Lord

Kireney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyForYou View Post
Question for healers! You Gona change to robe? I will keep heavy!
Nice for u to stay a sh*t healer.
Kireney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #202
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fana- View Post
i forgot, about healer in heavy armor...I am convinced that put a penalty only on frantic heal will not change much the current situation.
Why not put a REAL penalty for heavy armor oO? I recall, the healer doesn't have the heavy armor mastery ><
Who see a lot of healer in heavy before goddess oO ??????? LAWL
No mana bonus (originally given by robes), no mp reg/recovery, no casting speed (% given by robes), matck, while the main heals are being heavily increased in mana consumption (what means healers will need to OE for -cost since their earlier lvls), and if still wanna go with heavy setup, healers must rely on +++ adena (***loads) to get better WIT dyes (ofc, the legendaries ones).

just to you have an further idea how the things will go badly for healers side: progressive heal (which is the most important heal for pve and, if well used, pvp aspects) have normal 194 mp atm (no OE'd) - but according to @mixa, the skill cost will jump to 589 mp, what will be about 303% increase of that original mana cost (wow, and I really hope this wont be true!!)

Yet there's no nerf? rofl
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:55 AM   #203
Asynja
Heathen Knight

Asynja is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical View Post
So it's considered a magic skill but doesn't consume Blessed Spiritshots. So there is a damage nerf, unless Servitor Magic Skills consume Soulshots.

Juji? Explain please. LF Damage output changes etc. No Spiritshot usage and no Soulshot usage upon use of 'Reaper Power' or 'Reaper Touch' means a 200% Damage nerf
From the notes under class skills:
Summon Soulshots The new servitors only use Beast Soulshots. Skill uses R-Grade Crystals.

This either means:
1) Both the pet attacks and skills use soulshots
2) Pet attacks use soulshots, and pet skills use r cry (which would be $$$)
3) They missed adding the summon pet spiritshots skill (which I read was added, but it's possible that was speculation or a different patch).
Asynja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:58 AM   #204
Asynja
Heathen Knight

Asynja is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarothy View Post
No mana bonus (originally given by robes), no mp reg/recovery, no casting speed (% given by robes), matck, while the main heals are being heavily increased in mana consumption (what means healers will need to OE for -cost since their earlier lvls), and if still wanna go with heavy setup, healers must rely on +++ adena (***loads) to get better WIT dyes (ofc, the legendaries ones).

just to you have an further idea how the things will go badly for healers side: progressive heal (which is the most important heal for pve and, if well used, pvp aspects) have normal 194 mp atm (no OE'd) - but according to @mixa, the skill cost will jump to 589 mp, what will be about 303% increase of that original mana cost (wow, and I really hope this wont be true!!)

It's more that they are asking for an actual penalty for wearing heavy, like actual reduced cast speed, etc.

Right now what heavy does is not apply certain bonuses, but it doesn't actually penalize the healer (or mage) for wearing it.

The inability to use the toggle while wearing heavy is the only real nerf so far to be applied, but it's yet to be seen exactly how well that can be mitigated or not.
Asynja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:58 AM   #205
OnlyForYou
Elpy

OnlyForYou is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireney View Post
My misstake, i want say "i go keep robe"
OnlyForYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:58 AM   #206
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Max level of healing skills and MP cost for Aeore Shillien Saint (with -10% MP consumption on skills):

Progressive Heal: 573
Panic Heal: 230
Radiant Heal: 153
Brilliant Heal: 310
Balance Heal: 178
Radiant Recharge: 207 (with 187 power)
Brilliant Recharge: 4180 (!!!) (with 750 power)
Mental Recharge (SS exclusive skill): 66
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:59 AM   #207
LegendaryAndouille
Hungry Spirit

LegendaryAndouille is an unknown quantity at this point

does the oly competition Start in april or it only begin again is june ??? i read that in terrawiki that for 1 month no olympiad and hero after update!

PS: I love Jujitsu
LegendaryAndouille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #208
Diego_Vargas
Imperial Warlord

Diego_Vargas is on a distinguished road

http://gyazo.com/897a8b870cdbd626e9bd9208e8701eb6.png

was +10 before re-awake.

gf
Diego_Vargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #209
LegendaryAndouille
Hungry Spirit

LegendaryAndouille is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryAndouille View Post
does the oly competition Start in april or it only begin again is june ??? i read that in terrawiki that for 1 month no olympiad and hero after update!

PS: I love Jujitsu

June* and July wtf i say sorry
LegendaryAndouille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #210
-Fana-
Goblin Lord

-Fana- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

ROFL, its currently like this oO but, this doesn't prevent the healer to be heavy so you rly think ppl stop to use heavy on healer cause frantic heal doesn't work as well as before ? I don't think so.
And yes i hav idea about healer ... cause .. i hav a healer oO I mean ... its worse for some class dude, exmaple, i hav tyrr warrior too, dwarf ... i'll become the weakiest tyrr of game...so you rly think the life is hard for healer in game ?
-Fana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #211
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asynja View Post
From the notes under class skills:
Summon Soulshots The new servitors only use Beast Soulshots. Skill uses R-Grade Crystals.

This either means:
1) Both the pet attacks and skills use soulshots
2) Pet attacks use soulshots, and pet skills use r cry (which would be $$$)
3) They missed adding the summon pet spiritshots skill (which I read was added, but it's possible that was speculation or a different patch).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
Wait, I probably explained myself badly. The Reaper skills don't use soulshots, therefore they should be magic skills, I need to buy some blessed spiritshot to doublecheck.
Edit: indeed they consume blessed spiritshot, therefore they're magical skills. I don't understand, though, why they move towards the target... A slight range nerf?
I have yet to test the skills of the new servitors.

Edit: Wynn Nightshade's, Wynn Spectral Lord's and Wynn Soulless' skills use soulshots, not crystals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asynja View Post
The inability to use the toggle while wearing heavy is the only real nerf so far to be applied, but it's yet to be seen exactly how well that can be mitigated or not.
Actually Frantic Healing can be toggled on... But has only the effect to deplete your MP extremely fast, without the +50% casting speed bonus.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #212
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerne View Post
i am a little conserned about my Char, the old Dominator, it seems like he cannot buff any one but his own clan, and that is a bad idea, also that u guys remove the sonatas, makes him worthless in a normal grp.
that will say, that i cannot party with any one, but clan, that is a werry bad idea.
if that true, i am considering quitting the game, cuz i dont think it is thought tru in the development of the Char
you still may work to get into a good supportive clan, what would work to make you progress in level and experience, since they are coming back with the initial design of Dominators - Clan Supporter. It wont be impossible to play the char, but you just will need some group effort (basically from clan members, yes). Recalling the hellish days of old dominators (c4 till h5?, dunno when they started to buffing parties), it was a hard road to cover till they could hit 3rd class and turn tides on sieges fields - nothing new now, just more powerful.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #213
-Fana-
Goblin Lord

Quote:
you still may work to get into a good supportive clan, what would work to make you progress in level and experience, since they are coming back with the initial design of Dominators - Clan Supporter. It wont be impossible to play the char, but you just will need some group effort (basically from clan members, yes). Recalling the hellish days of old dominators (c4 till h5?, dunno when they started to buffing parties), it was a hard road to cover till they could hit 3rd class and turn tides on sieges fields - nothing new now, just more powerful.
Maybe he doesn't hav clan...some ppl prefer play without clan oO
Old 05-17-2013, 09:05 AM   #214
NataliePortman
Dark Knight

NataliePortman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego_Vargas View Post
Good to know.
NataliePortman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:05 AM   #215
OnlyForYou
Elpy

OnlyForYou is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireney View Post
OnlyForYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #216
Kireney
Goblin Lord

Kireney is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyForYou View Post
Nice ;p

Anyway, a little question, in Aeore Healer (elf), i kept my Stun resistance after the awakening, if i take Aeore Eva Saint, what will happen for this?
Kireney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #217
-Fana-
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji
Knight ::: Sigel Phoenix Knight, Sigel Hell Knight, Sigel Eva's Templar, Sigel Shillien Knight
Warrior ::: Tyrr Duelist, Tyrr Dreadnought, Tyrr Titan, Tyrr Grand Khavatari, Tyrr Maestro, Tyrr Doombringer
Rogue ::: Othell Adventurer, Othell Wind Rider, Othell Ghost Hunter, Othell Fortune Seeker
Wizard ::: Feoh Archmage, Feoh Soul Taker, Feoh Mystic Muse, Feoh Storm Screamer, Feoh Soul Hound
Enchanter ::: Iss Hierophant, Iss Sword Muse, Iss Spectral Dancer, Iss Dominator, Iss Doom Cryer
Healer ::: Aeore Cardinal, Aeore Eva's Saint, Aeore Shillien Saint
Summoner ::: Wynn Arcana Lord, Wynn Elemental Master, Wynn Spectral Master
Archer ::: Yul Sagittarius, Yul Moonlight Sentinel, Yul Ghost Sentinel, Yul Trickster
Its mean, only 8 hero or 34 hero ?
Old 05-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #218
iNobody
Tainted Zombie

iNobody is an unknown quantity at this point

juji Can u explain this:
The HP of the following raid bosses have been increased.
  • Queen Ant, Orfen, Baium, Frintezza, Antharas, Valakas, Earth Wyrm, Istina (Extreme), Octavis (Extreme), Tauti (Extreme)
The hp of antharas/valakas in our servers is about 2b+-hp we should have the patch where this 2 raids have 588m but we never had it, also can u say the real numbers???
iNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:17 AM   #219
whooo
Imperial Warlord

whooo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNobody View Post
juji Can u explain this:
The HP of the following raid bosses have been increased.
  • Queen Ant, Orfen, Baium, Frintezza, Antharas, Valakas, Earth Wyrm, Istina (Extreme), Octavis (Extreme), Tauti (Extreme)
The hp of antharas/valakas in our servers is about 2b+-hp we should have the patch where this 2 raids have 588m but we never had it, also can u say the real numbers???
antharas have 200kk hp
whooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #220
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

@Asynja, for me, its most than the so called proihibition of healers in heavy, its a total nerf 'cause they are messing with the main tool in the character (specially for healers) concept, the MANA. Since they previous tools/skills for keepin the mana up in the party will be gone, and healers (afaik in GoD) cant recharge themlselves, how its supposed to healer recover its mana while using heavy, with only rebirth with 10min cd and crystal regeneration, or elixirs? While healer has mana, its ok, but when the cost/usage start to override the regeneration (whatever one you can rely), then it has a problem 'cause the toon becomes useless. Just to cover the most important: its gone the days where you were able to spam freely certains skills like panic, brilliant heal/recharges - and what made some lazy/uneskilled ppl been able to play the class with an average "easiness". But again, those days will be gone. I foresee a lot of quitters soon, since you know, ppl dont like to die in online mmo...

and @fana, you said you HAVE an healer, while I PLAY an healer myself, that's difference.

@kireney: unless you top OE'd your previous one, what did you kept such skill, since Resistance of Saha, give the same resistance to stun and even more?