Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 05-16-2013, 06:00 AM   #21
Ykara
Zaken

Ykara will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Tricky stuff,

I'm a 95 Human Tank.. awakened from Dreadnought(pre-GoD)... with a 86 Tyrr Dual.

Is it possible for me to become a 95 Tyrr Dreadnought with a 86 ST Tank(dark elf)? :P
Ykara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:22 AM   #22
Dangelo
Goblin Lord

Dangelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

"melody, Harmony, and Sonata of Iss Enchanter Orcs will be deleted"

Both classes? Dominators and Doomcryers? I don't understand, they are not going to be buffers anymore?
Dangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:31 AM   #23
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Overall good work with the patch notes, Juji Now you can get that facial and head plastic surgery you deserve...
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:44 AM   #24
Mew
Hungry Spirit

Mew is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ykara View Post
Tricky stuff,

I'm a 95 Human Tank.. awakened from Dreadnought(pre-GoD)... with a 86 Tyrr Dual.

Is it possible for me to become a 95 Tyrr Dreadnought with a 86 ST Tank(dark elf)? :P
You mean return NPC like it is in Japan I guess? Yeah I wonder if he will be here too but I don't see anything in patch notes so I fear nope But waiting for reply from Juji So many ppls want to back to their roots...

And those 2 chaos essencess, that means we can diversify and if we are not satisfied we can use second and change our choice?

What about R-Grade dual weapons craft? They will be crafted from 2 lower grade weapons?
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:03 AM   #25
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

iNoisia will become famous soon enough

Mby i'm blind, but how much items i need for PvP/PvE options?
iNoisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:13 AM   #26
OrochiGirl
Purgatory Shadow

OrochiGirl is on a distinguished road

For those with awakened characters who have already traded their 2nd and 3rd class skills for the new ones:

Is it possible to use the 2 Chaos Essences to get back the 2nd and 3rd class skills by using one chaos essence to switch to a different awakened class group, then using the other chaos essence to switch back to the original awakened class?

E.g. Human Sigel Knight (previously a Hell Knight) -> (use one Chaos Essence) -> Sigel Shillien Templar -> (use second Chaos Essence) -> Sigel Hell Knight, but with 2nd and 3rd class skills intact (?)

And is this possible for the Dual Class also using the "Chaos Essence - For dual class"?
OrochiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:09 AM   #27
OnlyForYou
Elpy

OnlyForYou is an unknown quantity at this point

Juji now you can craft Standart, Blessed and MarterWork? Or Blessed is MasterWork?
OnlyForYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:24 AM   #28
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoisia View Post
Mby i'm blind, but how much items i need for PvP/PvE options?
a lot, it was discussed on Rochand but if my memory works well its around 50 or 60 stones just for 1 set of armor and that's assuming you succeed each attempt (only bless R99 has 100% success rate)

so for those ppl who thinks to have a pvp/pve set/weapons and are not part of top clan that will lock down the raids that drops them.. GL cause ur gonna need that :P
Draecke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:28 AM   #29
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyForYou View Post
Juji now you can craft Standart, Blessed and MarterWork? Or Blessed is MasterWork?
standard with rare crafts being blessed so yeah bless = masterwork

Juji gave an example where he crafted 100x and got 2 bless items out of it, see below his post

http://boards.lineage2.com/showpost....28&postcount=3
Old 05-16-2013, 08:29 AM   #30
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrochiGirl View Post
Is it possible to use the 2 Chaos Essences to get back the 2nd and 3rd class skills by using one chaos essence to switch to a different awakened class group, then using the other chaos essence to switch back to the original awakened class?
You don't get 3rd class skills back.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #31
Draecke
Baylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrochiGirl View Post
For those with awakened characters who have already traded their 2nd and 3rd class skills for the new ones:

E.g. Human Sigel Knight (previously a Hell Knight) -> (use one Chaos Essence) -> Sigel Shillien Templar -> (use second Chaos Essence) -> Sigel Hell Knight, but with 2nd and 3rd class skills intact (?)

And is this possible for the Dual Class also using the "Chaos Essence - For dual class"?
No, you will keep your existing skills and only gain the new class type specific ones upon re awakening, like SK-Sigul get new Lightning para skill..

so no any 2nd/3rd class skills you will have after re awakening are the ones you have right now.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:36 AM   #32
Draecke
Baylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew View Post
And those 2 chaos essences, that means we can diversify and if we are not satisfied we can use second and change our choice?
Correct, you can change/re awaken 2x within the 30 days period after the first re awakening so basically you could test 1 or 2 classes before making a final choice

just remember that some new classes will remove old skills and/or reset skill OE so be careful with that as it would be a waste to lose a skill oe only to decide to take another class in the end
Old 05-16-2013, 08:46 AM   #33
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

iNoisia will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
just remember that some new classes will remove old skills and/or reset skill OE so be careful with that as it would be a waste to lose a skill oe only to decide to take another class in the end
Is there any list with skills what we lose? And what about reset enchant after update, i hope old ench will stay, coz i spend lot of money for my +++ sills :|
iNoisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:06 AM   #34
Invalid
Tainted Zombie

Invalid is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey can someone tell me if the new yul archer passives and active skills like that hawk eye or sniping remain lv1 or more?
Invalid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #35
Draecke
Baylor

@iNoisia, you might want to reread the patch notes then as Juji did mention the impacted classes and no your class wasn't on it..
Old 05-16-2013, 09:11 AM   #36
Asynja
Heathen Knight

Asynja is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
@iNoisia, you might want to reread the patch notes then as Juji did mention the impacted classes and no your class wasn't on it..
Another portion stated:
The old Awakened Classes may not enchant skills before becoming a new class.

... so it's also quite possible that ALL skills could be reset to +0
Asynja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:17 AM   #37
Dawe
Heathen Knight

Dawe will become famous soon enough

Juji, a have few questions...

1. Revelation Skills - You can reset "Revelation Skill" through "Monk of Chaos" by paying 100 million Adena. However, all Chaos Pomanders will be consumed. (If Chaos Pomanders will be consumed that would mean that you could not re-aquire the revelation skills... Is my translation corect? "However, all Chaos Pomanders must be consumed.")
  2. Mentor system - Menteee will get Mentor's Encouragement buffs or Iss buffs? (Melody, Harmony) your patch note claims both. (Sonatas should not be available)
  3. Mentor system - Mentee Headphone is sent via mail when making the mentor-mentee connection. (As i am aware, this item is available for korean players only)
  4. Olympiad - As i know, the Hero debuffs 'The Heroic Grandeur' and 'Heroic Dread' should not be possible to be removed, but your patch note says the opposite.
  5. Dimmensional Siege - The information about the Dimmensional Siege is missing.
  6. Echo II Patch note - there was written that the augment cancelation fee has been lowered (that change was not been applied in Glory Days) and i cant find it in the Lindvior patch notes aswell.

The bug, that some vit. items should remain after death, but they did not has been finally fixed?
Dawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:24 AM   #38
BatRus
Heathen Knight

BatRus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinna View Post
For the pvp/pve stones, do we need the whole armor set to be pvp/pved or each piece gives u a % which ends up adding to 20%? (So can you basically just go around w/ a helmet for 3% pvp defense, for example, or need all 5 pieces for it to work)
each pcs give some % and 20 is total and you not need whole set
BatRus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #39
LordOfSpoil
Heathen Knight

LordOfSpoil is on a distinguished road

Juji, I would have a question about the Othell Rogue Skills.

In our patch notes, it says the HP/CP of the Othell Fortune Seeker increased, through the Superior Vitality.

But the korean power wikipedia says. It should increase the P. Atk. or P. Atk. too:
http://www.google.com/translate?sl=k....kr%2Flineage2

Here is the terra gamer's information too about it, they writes too, it should increase the P. Atk. too.
http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.ph...rior_Vitality*

While finally your Lindvior Website writes, that the Othell Fortune Seeker will gets the best defense, but there is no any skill what would boost their defense abilities.

Can you look this in the Lindvior client again?
LordOfSpoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #40
whooo
Imperial Warlord

whooo will become famous soon enough

they can use heavy armors, again
whooo is offline   Reply With Quote