Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 05-16-2013, 11:18 AM   #41
xorxz
Elpy

xorxz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

When changing classes is it possible to switch main class to different class entirely? example from a wizard to a dagger.

I quick look through the posts thus far I did not see any questions to the effect.
xorxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #42
Darkfulgore
Dark Knight

Darkfulgore is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Discussion: Lindvior Patch Notes

Easy now for 93~99 with new challenges for the 99?

Have info for monsters xp ?

http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.ph...3_Monster_List

http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.ph...rva_Orc_Wizard

60kk each monster =)
Darkfulgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #43
Asynja
Heathen Knight

Asynja is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorxz View Post
When changing classes is it possible to switch main class to different class entirely? example from a wizard to a dagger.

I quick look through the posts thus far I did not see any questions to the effect.
No, that's the stone of desitny which is removed.

The ONLY exception is if we get the NPC that japan got. And the only thing that does is let people who used the stone of destiny revert back to their original awakening path, and then re-awaken from that as normal.

IE:
Maestro used SoD to awaken to a Nuker
They would now have 2 options:
1) See Hardin and awaken to one of the new Feoh classes.

OR

2) See NPC who resets from Nuker to Tyr. Then they see Hardin like a normal character and chooses one of the new Tyr classes

But there's no word on if we will get this NPC or a similar service in the notes anywhere.
Asynja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #44
Deku
Grave Predator

Deku is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asynja View Post
No, that's the stone of desitny which is removed.

The ONLY exception is if we get the NPC that japan got. And the only thing that does is let people who used the stone of destiny revert back to their original awakening path, and then re-awaken from that as normal.

IE:
Maestro used SoD to awaken to a Nuker
They would now have 2 options:
1) See Hardin and awaken to one of the new Feoh classes.

OR

2) See NPC who resets from Nuker to Tyr. Then they see Hardin like a normal character and chooses one of the new Tyr classes

But there's no word on if we will get this NPC or a similar service in the notes anywhere.

juji can u check your patch notes and say us if that can be released :#

and how much cost use beauty shop?
Deku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #45
WarriorVeterant
Tainted Zombie

WarriorVeterant is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji View Post
The following accessories have been added to the NPC Rafforty's list of items for trade.
Reinforced Queen Ant's Ring→ Queen Ant's Soul Ring
Enhanced Baium's Ring→ Baium's Soul Ring.
How about Queen Ant's Ring Grade-B (normal one)? will it be able to exchange as well? or do we need Queen Ant's Soul Bottle to exchange normal QA Ring for Soul Ring?

Thank you, Juji
WarriorVeterant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #46
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooo View Post
The problem where castle siege rules were overwritten by clan war declaration rules (PKing 5 members of an opposing clan) has finally been fixed.

this means that i can kill anyone on fort and blood dead counter stay in 5? i mean in siege zones that 5kills system not works?

and other question: current clan wars will be canceled, or there will be something like with blood death/declaration. if no pvp activity in 1week then war stops or so?
As long as you're in a siege zone fight, the counter should stay at 5.

I will double-check to see what happens with existing clan wars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical View Post
1) In the months racing to Lindvior many rumours emerged about receiving special 100% Success Rate skill enchant books for the skills that are being removed, changed and redone. These rumours often said you needed a minimal skill enchant level (like minimal +7) some don't say anything at all. After reading the Korean, the Russian and the Innova notes there is still no conclusion on this subject.
So... Are we going to get 100% Success Rate skill enchant books/scrolls for the skills that we lose which are already over enchanted? If yes, what is the minimal enchantment to receive them?
I will look into it.

Quote:
2) What happens/happened to certain Race Skills? Are skills like Dark Pressence and Life Siphon totally removed from the game? What is the reason for this? Especially those skills made Dark Elfs stand out. Also... Currently the Race Skill 'Sharpness' adds 208 P.Crit and M.Crit Damage to Dark Elfs. In Lindvior the skill is changed to 1% bonus. Is the 1% bonus equal to this 208 bonus or is it increased?
I will look into it.

Quote:
3) Do Dwarfs that aren't Tyrr Maestro lose their ability to craft? Are the recipes in there craft book being destroyed or refunded? A friend of mine has a old Maestro he awakened as a Wynn (because he already had a Tyrr to play with) and has a book full with recipes. He's afraid his efforts were in vain.
It depends on the type of recipe your friend has since you can get a replacement reward. Check the crafting system notes.

Quote:
4) Are all wars being cancelled upon launch of Lindvior? I know Juji, I've been asking you this for almost 2 months now but since you're now at this stage of testing I think you owe me an answer.
Checking on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendal View Post
dunno if i am wrong but i think there is a typo and "Sigel Shillien Templar" Lightning Root is a physical skill and therefore adds P.Atk. not M.Atk i think
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laby View Post
I think you miss a \n here, to put each skill on a different line
Fixed.

Quote:
This sentence is in the "Lindvior Raid" section. Does it mean that this system is available only during Lindvior raid ?
I believe so, will check again to confirm.

Quote:
Regarding the lindvior earring :

Is is the same as petrification skills, like the "Petrify" skill from the Iss Enchanter or Dance of Medusa ?
Changed to Petrify.

Quote:
I guess it's "Movement +5" or "Speed +5" ?
Changed Movement to Speed.

Quote:
Small typo, you miss a L in cooldown
Fixed.

Quote:
What is this monitoring mode ?
Need to check.

Quote:
On this picture http://i.imgur.com/uXJ1Fku.jpg you show an Elcyum crystal from a R99 item. You don't mention R99 items before, or if you include them in the common "R-Grade" it says Powder, not crystal
I'll try to clarify after I do some tests.

Quote:
Are those items tradeable ?
Need to check.

Quote:
Is it really metters ? It's a bit strange to know that a Feoh wizard can shout at 1km from there.
The translation of it is actually grids.

Quote:
I guess there is no chance to see the Bsps for pets converted for Soulshots for pet, and we can simply delete them ?
Yes, you should be able to sell them to the NPC.

Quote:
Does the Savage buff transfer to pets when used, or it's character only ?
Need to check.

Quote:
Regarding Bloody Eternal :

Is this damage boost applied only to Monsters, or it's basically +5% P.atk and +10% M.Atk ?
+5% P.atk and +10% M.Atk

Quote:
Does the number of SP required for Skill enchantment has been decreased aswell ?
Yes.

Quote:
I fear you now need more Xp, right ?
Just wait and see.

Quote:
Tradeable so ? I see no mention of "Can not be tradded, dropped, exchanged and so"
Nothing from the mentor guide is tradable.

Quote:
In the olympiad section :

small mistake ?
Checking on this one too.

Quote:
Upon Lindvior update, are we going to get reset to 0 if we are negative, and then continue normally, or will it go for the "real" score directly ?
Checking.

Thanks everyone for posting errors or typos you found. Some sections like the Class Diversification skills were manually typed in from the game client. I will try to correct as many mistakes or typos as possible.
Juji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #47
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorco View Post
Wild Roar (Active) - P. Atk. +30%, P. Critical +120, and Critical Damage +30%.

Is right or should be

P. Atk. +120, P. Critical +30%, and Critical Damage +30%?

The name is right or should be Bison?
Checking on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1Soi View Post
Othel Wind Rider Skills
Superior Haste (Passive) - Speed +5%. Skill cooldown -5%.

Haste is attack speed. Not just speed. Or it's running speed? If it's attack speed, cmoon I'm capped with just haste buff rofllmao.
It's Speed +5. Sorry, just went and tested it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinna View Post
For the pvp/pve stones, do we need the whole armor set to be pvp/pved or each piece gives u a % which ends up adding to 20%? (So can you basically just go around w/ a helmet for 3% pvp defense, for example, or need all 5 pieces for it to work)
Each piece adds up to 20%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muld3r View Post
Please Juji can you make clear the war system? Ok in sieges no count..In mass pvp outside siege area? By PKing you mean going red?
Wars should not work on siege areas any more. You still need to PK 5 members of an opposing clan that declared war against you.

Last edited by Juji; 05-16-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #48
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

And thank you for checking some details
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #49
Juji
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ykara View Post
Tricky stuff,

I'm a 95 Human Tank.. awakened from Dreadnought(pre-GoD)... with a 86 Tyrr Dual.

Is it possible for me to become a 95 Tyrr Dreadnought with a 86 ST Tank(dark elf)? :P
Not possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangelo View Post
"melody, Harmony, and Sonata of Iss Enchanter Orcs will be deleted"

Both classes? Dominators and Doomcryers? I don't understand, they are not going to be buffers anymore?
Looking into this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawe View Post
Revelation Skills - You can reset "Revelation Skill" through "Monk of Chaos" by paying 100 million Adena. However, all Chaos Pomanders will be consumed. (If Chaos Pomanders will be consumed that would mean that you could not re-aquire the revelation skills... Is my translation corect? "However, all Chaos Pomanders must be consumed.")
You pay the Adena and it resets your skills, giving you two Chaos Pomanders. If you already have 2 Pomanders in your inventory, then it won't work.

Quote:
Mentor system - Menteee will get Mentor's Encouragement buffs or Iss buffs? (Melody, Harmony) your patch note claims both. (Sonatas should not be available)
Melody, Harmony, and Sonatas.

Quote:
Mentor system - Mentee Headphone is sent via mail when making the mentor-mentee connection. (As i am aware, this item is available for korean players only)
It's in our version too.

Quote:
Olympiad - As i know, the Hero debuffs 'The Heroic Grandeur' and 'Heroic Dread' should not be possible to be removed, but your patch note says the opposite.
I'm going to clarify it with a test soon.

Quote:
Dimmensional Siege - The information about the Dimmensional Siege is missing.
This kind of system needs thorough testing, which is why you do not see it in the patch notes. Information about it will be revealed when it is ready.

Quote:
Echo II Patch note - there was written that the augment cancelation fee has been lowered (that change was not been applied in Glory Days) and i cant find it in the Lindvior patch notes aswell.
Looked over the patches again and found it, added

Quote:
The bug, that some vit. items should remain after death, but they did not has been finally fixed?
I will check to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfSpoil View Post
Juji, I would have a question about the Othell Rogue Skills.

In our patch notes, it says the HP/CP of the Othell Fortune Seeker increased, through the Superior Vitality.

But the korean power wikipedia says. It should increase the P. Atk. or P. Atk. too:
http://www.google.com/translate?sl=k....kr%2Flineage2

Here is the terra gamer's information too about it, they writes too, it should increase the P. Atk. too.
http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.ph...rior_Vitality*

While finally your Lindvior Website writes, that the Othell Fortune Seeker will gets the best defense, but there is no any skill what would boost their defense abilities.

Can you look this in the Lindvior client again?
I will check to see, I believe there may be some localization issues with some of the skills.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #50
Colorado
Banned

Colorado will become famous soon enough

Shield Song (Active) stack with Dance of Might (Active)?
Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #51
BurnCycle
Purgatory Shadow

BurnCycle will become famous soon enoughBurnCycle will become famous soon enough

According to the image of the crystallization process of the R99 item Rare Soul Crystal fragments are not available anymore. (No mention on your patch notes)
Does that mean the Rare Soul Crystals are going to be more rare to get?
BurnCycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #52
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
they're selfbufs so obviously no..
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #53
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorVeterant View Post
How about Queen Ant's Ring Grade-B (normal one)? will it be able to exchange as well? or do we need Queen Ant's Soul Bottle to exchange normal QA Ring for Soul Ring?

Thank you, Juji
yes, old B grade ring + soul bottle -> R grade AQ
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #54
Limaro
Banned

Limaro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Thank you, Juji
Doesn't matter what kind of jewelry you have. Reinforced (+5 from the Auction) or normal jewelry require a Soul Bottle to exchange.
Limaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:53 PM   #55
Limaro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
No, they don't stack.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:58 PM   #56
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Thank you, Juji
This option already exists at Rafforty
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #57
Limaro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku View Post
and how much cost use beauty shop?
Hair styles cost about 15kk and new faces ~17kk.
There is a special item called Royal Beauty Item in the game client as well. Some styles and faces require this item instead of Adena. The item is assigned for L2Store maybe.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #58
Limaro
Banned

Quote:
This sentence is in the "Lindvior Raid" section. Does it mean that this system is available only during Lindvior raid ?
Only for Lindvior raid zone. A small button (which allows to turn on/off the optimization system) near game radar can be seen when entering the Lindvior raid zone. And it doesn't display in other raid zones.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #59
Zhanig
Remnant Diabolist

Zhanig will become famous soon enoughZhanig will become famous soon enough

I am asking this because I am still lost on this.
I started as a Domi.
Awakened to a Wynn when everything collapsed.
Can I go back to Domi on my main and awaken as a Domi??
Zhanig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #60
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limaro View Post
Hair styles cost about 15kk and new faces ~17kk.
There is a special item called Royal Beauty Item in the game client as well. Some styles and faces require this item instead of Adena. The item is assigned for L2Store maybe.
Confirmed, it's written in the patch notes.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote