Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-22-2009, 03:12 AM   #121
GodSaves
Elpy

GodSaves is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Answer to Ppl's Questions

much respect bro keep on keepin on, its a small world huh i was born at cooper hospital.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #122
MiniNitro
Dark Knight

MiniNitro is an unknown quantity at this point

Born in Vorhees (Hospital, New Jersey. May 04th, 1981
Old 07-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #123
MiniNitro
Dark Knight

Default Funny Story From My Book

I do not think that Collingswood cops like me very much. I remember a story back when I was 21 years old. My friends and I used to walk up to the local bar near my house. No more than half a mile. We would go up there and get a really good buzz going and then walked back to my house around the early morning. We started heading home around 2:30 AM.

In my local area the sidewalks are not all handicap accessible. So I found it's easier to drive on the side of the road on the back streets. The back streets around here are pretty much dead. So it's pretty safe. It was my best friends Brian and Mike and about 10 of our other friends were walking home. Brian was walking along the left side of me. I never really figured out why he always decided to do that, until that night. He told me that if I was going to get hit by a car. He wanted to die along with me. I thought that it was a very sweet idea. But in reality, he was afraid if I were to get killed, while he was there. He thought that it would be more painful getting tortured to death by my mother. Ha ha.

We were two blocks from my house. All of a sudden I see flashing red and blue lights and a man talking over a loudspeaker saying, "everyone get on the sidewalk". Mind you, we were all intoxicated beyond belief, and a few of us had even smoked pot a few minutes before the cops showed up. We all got onto the sidewalk and the police officer started asking us questions. Most of them were mandatory questions such as "have you been drinking." We explained to him that we have just left the bar to go home. This police officer was such an ! When I am intoxicated I become hilarious and extremely happy. So I have been told. But the bad side to my intoxication, is that I lack the ability to think before I speak. Hence why I become extremely funny. The officer was obviously trying to make an example of us. Especially since one of them is in a wheelchair. He began administering sobriety test to all of my friends.

I remember watching them and thinking to myself that this is completely ridiculous! My best friend Brian, out of nowhere said, "this is completely ing ******ed!" The police officer replied, "pardon me sir?!" Brian then replied, "we are walking! Tony is the only one driving a motor vehicle!" Ha ha. After that I was beginning to get extremely irritated because it started to rain extremely hard. Not to mention I was losing my patience, and he was ruining my buzz. I was muttering under my breath, stuff like "is your hat naturally fitting for a head shaped like a ," "you are an " and "trying to fill in your end of the month ticket quota." We could all tell that he was getting extremely angry about my comments and lack of cooperation. He threatened to take me to jail. I did not care. I continued doing so. Brian kept punching me in the arm and covering my mouth. Until the point he whispered in my ear. "Shut the up! I am drunk and high I do not want to go to jail tonight!" I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "he's not going to be able to take me to jail unless he has a paddy wagon with a wheelchair lift!"

I finally looked at the officer and said to him, "I am two blocks from my house. It is pouring outside and I don't know if you have noticed that I have a lot of vital equipmentthat that is all electrical!" Brian agreed with me and pleaded with the officer to let us go. He apologized for the way I was acting on account of I am late for my medications. Ha ha. The officer finally, let us go, but not before writing each of us. $180 ticket for public intoxication.

We walked the rest of the way to my house. Everyone except for Brian went home. I got put into bed with the help of Brian, and one of my nurses. We were all soaking wet. I don't remember too much after I hit the mattress, because I was so intoxicated. Brian went into the room next to mine. The room had an extra bed because my friends like to hang out late sometimes. So they just crash at my house. He was so intoxicated that he actually curled up on the floor in the fetal position. Right next to the bed. He fell asleep wearing the saturated clothing and was shivering. My nurse came out in the middle of the night to check up on me and noticed that Brian was soaked and freezing. She lifted him up and sat his buttocks on the bed told him to lift his arms up to take his shirt off, and she took off his pants. She then put on a dry T-shirt and shorts of mine. Then he lied down on the mattress and then she covered him up with a blanket and he went to sleep. The next morning he woke up not knowing how he got home and into bed. What surprised him even more was that he noticed he was wearing my clothes. He shot out of bed, ran into my room and woke me up. Confused and startled, he asked me, "what happened last night, and how did I end up in bed with your clothes on??" I could not resist! I looked him in the eye with an upset expression on my face and I said to him, "but you told me you loved me last night! You even thanked me for an unforgettable night!" His mouth dropped open, and he yelled at me, "you better stop messing with me!" I told him I had no idea about last night, nor how he got into my clothes. I asked him if he was at least wearing his own underwear? When he looked I saw him breathe a sigh of relief that he still was still wearing his own underwear.

All day long, he tried to remember what happened. He asked my mom and she had no idea. He was even beginning to get extremely nervous. The same nurse that was on the night before, came in the next night and told him what happened. He asked her if she saw any of his hidden goodies. LOL1
Old 07-22-2009, 11:03 PM   #124
KillerEvil
Tainted Zombie

KillerEvil is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 Respect MiniNitro
Old 07-23-2009, 03:33 AM   #125
GodSaves
Elpy

GodSaves is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL!!!!! i cant stop laughing about that! LOL! just feel lucky you werent molested by the cop! im right up the pike from you and man ill tell ya, the cops in this town and surronding area dont have anything better to do. so one night me and my friend smoked a fat blunt just relaxin and decided to stroll through town at 3am. mind you we were just high as kites just walkin gigglin all that good stuff. we wandered onto a park that apparently has a curfew and out of nowhere, same red and blue flashing lights, in this case the cop had his gun drawn LOL! he man-handled me and my friend up against his SUV yes SUV what a better way to spend tax payers money by buying the police force some SUV's(where there is nothing but paved roads)! so while he was "searching" us, he decided to feel on my junk, repeatedly, when i say repeatedly i mean it LOL asking "who has the narcotics" and whispering in my ear "are you gay?" i was high and said "we done smoked it sir and are you sure you arent gay?". so when we get to the station he handcuffs us to the bench, had nothing on us except "Trespassing",he got all our info but before he let us go he said "um im gonna have to search you one more time" and he repeated the fondling process, so you are lucky! :P

Last edited by GodSaves; 07-23-2009 at 03:38 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:18 PM   #126
MiniNitro
Dark Knight

That is really funny! I am sure that he would've molested me. Mainly because people love sex where you can't fight back! LOL I think that he might have touched but I was far too intoxicated and stoned to remember too much.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #127
Deku
Grave Predator

Deku is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Funny Story From My Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniNitro View Post
I do not think that Collingswood cops like me very much. I remember a story back when I was 21 years old. My friends and I used to walk up to the local bar near my house. No more than half a mile. We would go up there and get a really good buzz going and then walked back to my house around the early morning. We started heading home around 2:30 AM.

In my local area the sidewalks are not all handicap accessible. So I found it's easier to drive on the side of the road on the back streets. The back streets around here are pretty much dead. So it's pretty safe. It was my best friends Brian and Mike and about 10 of our other friends were walking home. Brian was walking along the left side of me. I never really figured out why he always decided to do that, until that night. He told me that if I was going to get hit by a car. He wanted to die along with me. I thought that it was a very sweet idea. But in reality, he was afraid if I were to get killed, while he was there. He thought that it would be more painful getting tortured to death by my mother. Ha ha.

We were two blocks from my house. All of a sudden I see flashing red and blue lights and a man talking over a loudspeaker saying, "everyone get on the sidewalk". Mind you, we were all intoxicated beyond belief, and a few of us had even smoked pot a few minutes before the cops showed up. We all got onto the sidewalk and the police officer started asking us questions. Most of them were mandatory questions such as "have you been drinking." We explained to him that we have just left the bar to go home. This police officer was such an ! When I am intoxicated I become hilarious and extremely happy. So I have been told. But the bad side to my intoxication, is that I lack the ability to think before I speak. Hence why I become extremely funny. The officer was obviously trying to make an example of us. Especially since one of them is in a wheelchair. He began administering sobriety test to all of my friends.

I remember watching them and thinking to myself that this is completely ridiculous! My best friend Brian, out of nowhere said, "this is completely ing ******ed!" The police officer replied, "pardon me sir?!" Brian then replied, "we are walking! Tony is the only one driving a motor vehicle!" Ha ha. After that I was beginning to get extremely irritated because it started to rain extremely hard. Not to mention I was losing my patience, and he was ruining my buzz. I was muttering under my breath, stuff like "is your hat naturally fitting for a head shaped like a ," "you are an " and "trying to fill in your end of the month ticket quota." We could all tell that he was getting extremely angry about my comments and lack of cooperation. He threatened to take me to jail. I did not care. I continued doing so. Brian kept punching me in the arm and covering my mouth. Until the point he whispered in my ear. "Shut the up! I am drunk and high I do not want to go to jail tonight!" I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "he's not going to be able to take me to jail unless he has a paddy wagon with a wheelchair lift!"

I finally looked at the officer and said to him, "I am two blocks from my house. It is pouring outside and I don't know if you have noticed that I have a lot of vital equipmentthat that is all electrical!" Brian agreed with me and pleaded with the officer to let us go. He apologized for the way I was acting on account of I am late for my medications. Ha ha. The officer finally, let us go, but not before writing each of us. $180 ticket for public intoxication.

We walked the rest of the way to my house. Everyone except for Brian went home. I got put into bed with the help of Brian, and one of my nurses. We were all soaking wet. I don't remember too much after I hit the mattress, because I was so intoxicated. Brian went into the room next to mine. The room had an extra bed because my friends like to hang out late sometimes. So they just crash at my house. He was so intoxicated that he actually curled up on the floor in the fetal position. Right next to the bed. He fell asleep wearing the saturated clothing and was shivering. My nurse came out in the middle of the night to check up on me and noticed that Brian was soaked and freezing. She lifted him up and sat his buttocks on the bed told him to lift his arms up to take his shirt off, and she took off his pants. She then put on a dry T-shirt and shorts of mine. Then he lied down on the mattress and then she covered him up with a blanket and he went to sleep. The next morning he woke up not knowing how he got home and into bed. What surprised him even more was that he noticed he was wearing my clothes. He shot out of bed, ran into my room and woke me up. Confused and startled, he asked me, "what happened last night, and how did I end up in bed with your clothes on??" I could not resist! I looked him in the eye with an upset expression on my face and I said to him, "but you told me you loved me last night! You even thanked me for an unforgettable night!" His mouth dropped open, and he yelled at me, "you better stop messing with me!" I told him I had no idea about last night, nor how he got into my clothes. I asked him if he was at least wearing his own underwear? When he looked I saw him breathe a sigh of relief that he still was still wearing his own underwear.

All day long, he tried to remember what happened. He asked my mom and she had no idea. He was even beginning to get extremely nervous. The same nurse that was on the night before, came in the next night and told him what happened. He asked her if she saw any of his hidden goodies. LOL1

i dont understand not speak english >.<
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Old 07-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #128
CimexusSH
Imperial Warlord

CimexusSH is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to add to the other voices in this thread that I too have a lot of respect for this guy. I don't know him in game but I find it amazing he can play it so well, especially considering the L2 client has a God-awful UI and interface by ANYONE's standards and is totally not built with any accessibility in mind.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:11 AM   #129
MiniNitro
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CimexusSH View Post
Just to add to the other voices in this thread that I too have a lot of respect for this guy. I don't know him in game but I find it amazing he can play it so well, especially considering the L2 client has a God-awful UI and interface by ANYONE's standards and is totally not built with any accessibility in mind.
thank you very much. Most people cannot picture me being able to play this game completely by mouth yet alone multiple characters. I know that I am a very unique person. Everyone of us has strengths and disabilities. We just need to figure out which is which. Once you find out what your strengths and weaknesses are you must learn to strengthen them or correct them. I did not learn to play this game as well as I have overnight. It took me a very long time testing techniques and equipment, plus I also had to design my own technology without it being against game rules. I believe that I am one of the only people in this game that can actually play this game entirely by mouth. It would be really great if NCSoft would incorporate a few of my ideas to make it easier for the disabled to play. Who knows, maybe in the future they will ask me.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:46 PM   #130
MiniNitro
Dark Knight

I submitted the manuscript to a company that will revise it and they will let me know if it needs anything added to it in order to keep the reader interested from beginning to end. I am still waiting for a publisher to purchase it and begin mass producing it. I will keep everyone posted. :-)
Old 04-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #131
SputnickBR
Grave Predator

SputnickBR is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody have a story of life. Some of then that could become a book I had one history, but far way from urs. I loose my foot in a shark attack when i was surffing. I was 15 years old. I started write something for a book, but not inspired to wirte more. Who know, maybe one day i will do it

The game its a graet opportunity for everybody, specialy who have phisical disabilities. U are the same as the others in game .

GL for u and we see in Phoenix soon
Old 04-26-2010, 10:00 AM   #132
Isabelie
Remnant Diabolist

Isabelie will become famous soon enoughIsabelie will become famous soon enough

Write books or not ... people who do daring things are courageous people and have more to offer the world than most other people!
You guys are cool; at least you dared to risk!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #133
BrGods
Tainted Zombie

BrGods is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a timeless story that someone could tell 75 years from now and it would still give inspiration to someone.

Best of luck with your book and everyone in this game that plays around you is a better person after reading a small chapter in your life so far. Peace be with you mate

Looking forward to that book
Old 04-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #134
MiniNitro
Dark Knight

Thanks bud! That REALLY meant a lot to me! If anyone ever wants to party & get to know me then please PM me. You can never have too many friend's (especially in this game because soloing sucks). Plus you can see how amazing I am 4-6 boxing all by mouth. LOL NCsoft adding Macros is the only thing friendly to the disabled. I wish NCsoft would implament/publish my ideas to make it a lot to even a little user friendly for people with disabilities. It would bring in a lot more customers. I refered this game to friend's who have ten times less disability than me, but they quit because "it's too hard" for them to keep up and access.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #135
Shivas
Elpy

Shivas is an unknown quantity at this point

WoW! O.o