Lineage II Forums  
Old 09-25-2010, 03:41 AM   #1
VanyaVanya
Elpy

VanyaVanya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Have some questions!

Hi there!

I used to play long time ago on official Russian server, since I live in Canada now
it doesnt make sense to play there because of the terrible delay etc.

To be honest I always wanted to try NA server. I was surprised to learn that most of the servers except EURO are almost empty ;(

I might be mistaken, but it really seems like there are only 500 people online, tell me that it's not true! I couldn't find any server's info.

Anyway I'm looking for some help or clans eventhough I haven't started to play yet.

Cheers
Old 09-25-2010, 04:21 AM   #2
AmazingTank
Elpy

AmazingTank is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Have some questions!

hi!
server merges oct 5 2010
Old 09-25-2010, 06:40 AM   #3
Shame
Hungry Spirit

Shame is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also a returning player, most of the servers are either empty or full of higher level people which is probably why you don't see many people. It's easy to get 61+ now even solo.

But yeah on October 5th you shouldn't have any problem seeing people due to all 5 NA servers merging together, me and a close friend are waiting until after that to try and join a clan, perhaps you should to since most clan leaders will be busy, just take this time to grind some levels in.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #4
VanyaVanya
Elpy

Sounds great!
I want to play EE, afraid its not going to be that easy if most of the server 61+
Maybe you would suggest anything else?
Old 09-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
New2L2
Goblin Lord

New2L2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanyaVanya View Post
Sounds great!
I want to play EE, afraid its not going to be that easy if most of the server 61+
Most of the servers are actually 79+. He was simply stating it's very easy to solo to 61+.
Try to get into an academy. This will benefit you and the clan you are doing it for. Some clans do lowbie raids to help push toons through the academy and with the merge coming up and most high level spots being full soon a lot of people may try to level a subclass or make a new one. I doubt it would be hard to find players in the 40+ areas soon due to not wanting to fight for spots right after merge.

Last edited by New2L2; 09-25-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:41 PM   #6
New2L2
Goblin Lord

Forgot what forum this was posted to. Would you list your character name here so some helpful people may be able to pm and help you in game.
Old 09-25-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
VanyaVanya
Elpy

I will post for sure.
I just cant get gow to activate my account, could you please explain?
I have a trial version right now which will expire next week.
I don't have a paypal account and my international visa won't work as well(
I heard there is some kind of game time cards, or I should by the box which is around 19$ ?
Old 09-25-2010, 03:13 PM   #8
SoulMagic
Remnant Diabolist

SoulMagic will become famous soon enough

You will have to buy the box either way, which will come with some time not sure how much, then will need to apply the monthly payments. I don't know if pay pal still works? Others may be able to help you find legit game time cards. Game cards for Aion, Guild Wars etc. will work I'm told.

There have been other threads on this I'm just to lazy to look but welcome to this L2
Old 09-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #9
VanyaVanya
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulMagic View Post
You will have to buy the box either way, which will come with some time not sure how much, then will need to apply the monthly payments. I don't know if pay pal still works? Others may be able to help you find legit game time cards. Game cards for Aion, Guild Wars etc. will work I'm told.

There have been other threads on this I'm just to lazy to look but welcome to this L2

Ok, so Box ( I guess I need it for serial number right? and then time card )

Thank you for response
Old 09-25-2010, 05:47 PM   #10
New2L2
Goblin Lord

If you log in to your account from the link on the main page and go to the ncsoft store you should be able to buy the game from the site upgrading your account to full. https://secure.ncsoft.com/cgi-bin/Store.pl You may have to be logged in to see it and hopefully from your ip location you can buy the game. It shows 19.99 and I believe that should come with 30 days of time.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:29 PM   #11
pix
Imperial Warlord

pix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sounds great!
ee imo isnt a great choice now - not only do ppl have there own buff support but at higher lvls buffers now get the option to take skills of other buff classes - ie ive an se that can take 4 ee skills, cardi can take ur place for heals se for mana all ur left with is buffs n u no longer have many that are unique
Old 09-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #12
VanyaVanya
Elpy

What whould you suggest then in terms of popularity and the most easier way to reach high level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pix View Post
ee imo isnt a great choice now - not only do ppl have there own buff support but at higher lvls buffers now get the option to take skills of other buff classes - ie ive an se that can take 4 ee skills, cardi can take ur place for heals se for mana all ur left with is buffs n u no longer have many that are unique
Old 09-26-2010, 04:10 AM   #13
Aconyte
Zaken

Aconyte is a jewel in the roughAconyte is a jewel in the roughAconyte is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I don't have a paypal account and my international visa won't work as well(
Not sure why, because Visa should work ok. Try to enter the correct info while filling up the blanks on the account management page and see what kind of response you receive.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:30 AM   #14
MsCookieMonster
Elpy

MsCookieMonster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sounds great!
Nah.. EE's are fun to play =)
You should get plenty of groups as long as your a healer anyhow. If not you can solo in Inquisitor mode/form/nuke/Notbeabletohealyourselfandyoumightdie. And they got the fastest cast speed if your obsessed with that =p

P.s
You get Turn undead as well as other anti undead spells before you get the "inqui" mode. So it should be pretty easy to get the class to a high level in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by MsCookieMonster; 09-27-2010 at 03:37 AM.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #15
Mizzie
Goblin Lord

Mizzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have any cash?

If you do which I'd have to assume you would if your international visa doesnt work while buying lineage 2 and time cards online you can go to a local pharamacy, convience store, walmart(or store like it), various other places and purchase a visa gift card these will work. I have a walmart gift card I use to pay for l2, and just keep adding money to it. Hope this helps.

Also if you wanna know a good site to buy time cards private msg me I don't if its against the rules to post a link. (Approval from Sace.)

I think EE's are a blast to play, but I think after the merge there will be a shortage still in sws and maybe in bishops. BD's are almost always wanted an easy to lvl. If an EE is what you want to play then do it. The hardest part if you have to solo it, which after the merge will be less likely is getting it to 44. Once it has inquistor you can pretty much play it like a mage until your in your high 60s where finding a good spot might be hard without heals.(you cant heal urself while in inquistor)

Also if you do an EE i suggest lvling a kookabura with it. It's the only way your ee can be recharged.

Last edited by Mizzie; 09-27-2010 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:52 PM   #16
Krissa
Spezion

Krissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconyte View Post
Not sure why, because Visa should work ok.
NCsoft doesn't want our money, that's why. They don't accept transactions for the cards issued outside of the country than they think your current IP address belongs to.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:22 PM   #17
topeins
Thunder Wyrm

topeins is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconyte View Post
Not sure why, because Visa should work ok. Try to enter the correct info while filling up the blanks on the account management page and see what kind of response you receive.
that happens when you try to use a visa that was issued by a bank in your home country, from an IP address of a different one... happened to me a few times when trying to reactivate my accounts... you have i think two options, use a proxy server or ask someone back home to do it for you
Old 09-27-2010, 05:00 PM   #18
Kama
Heathen Knight

Kama is on a distinguished road

EE are fun to play. Sure, SE have it easier now with the 4 skills (****... the person who got this idea should be hanged up down with balls tied up tightly) compare to 1 for EE/Bishop. But.... EE is really fun to play. Heals, some buffs and recharges for other toons.

Leveling up EE nowadays isn't so difficult with Kamaloka.

Most of the server may be 79+ but there still a lot of toons that don't fall to this category. Besides, the 79+ have subs, alts etc. so it's not that bad.

Also, don't look at classes through today's view - so what if they are gimped, the tables might be reversed in next update or the next after that, etc. (Except maybe for prophets :P) - EE changed a lot during these years. Others classes too. Just stick to what you feel you like.

I wouldn't give up my EE for any other toon. Well... I do enjoy a lot BD also.