Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-02-2017, 04:31 AM   #1
xSpaWn
Dark Knight
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 189
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default xSpaWn TEAM (Morningstar Clan)

Hi friends!
We want to make a strong team able to stand alone in any situation.
Only if you are interesting to join us and gain the high experiences in pvps please hit the link below and answer a few questions
Best regards!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vts...k&chromeless=1

Ps: perhaps you want to have some taste first! Check out some of our PVP s

xSpaWn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:52 AM   #2
spartakos77
Elpy
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 23
spartakos77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: xSpaWn TEAM (Morningstar Clan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpaWn View Post
Hi friends!
We want to make a strong team able to stand alone in any situation.
Only if you are interesting to join us and gain the high experiences in pvps please hit the link below and answer a few questions
Best regards!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vts...k&chromeless=1

Ps: perhaps you want to have some taste first! Check out some of our PVP s

Join MS the most failed clan in l2 history 1 year homless
PS.Spawn post the video that you are trying to cast Aden for 1 hour and 30 min
spartakos77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 04:10 PM   #3
xSpaWn
Dark Knight
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 189
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: xSpaWn TEAM (Morningstar Clan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartakos77 View Post
Join MS the most failed clan in l2 history 1 year homless
PS.Spawn post the video that you are trying to cast Aden for 1 hour and 30 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S25_F7Ami5M&t=2s

Easy pizy Pr1nce77 runnin like a btch
xSpaWn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:44 PM   #4
spartakos77
Elpy
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 23
spartakos77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: xSpaWn TEAM (Morningstar Clan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpaWn View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S25_F7Ami5M&t=2s

Easy pizy Pr1nce77 runnin like a btch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4upsDJK2bM enjoy noob and stop lying
spartakos77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 12:58 AM   #5
xSpaWn
Dark Knight
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 189
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: xSpaWn TEAM (Morningstar Clan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartakos77 View Post
What's that? Your humiliation?
xSpaWn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.