Lineage II Forums  
Old 05-15-2017, 09:30 AM   #1
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sieges 5-14

Redemption ally still sucks, unable to get a single castle for 2 months in a row.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:01 AM   #2
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 5-14

Not sure how fooz and redemption can be so bad at the game, spent thousands and thousands of dollars rmt'ing dark sets, weapons, and everything...on top of nccoins and still can't win a single pvp and has to drop wars. Also, I don't allow him to do olympiad anymore, and he stripped his healer the first week after having actual competition. Fooz is all the proof you need, that you still have to have some brains and skill no matter how much you rmt and spend on the game.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:23 AM   #3
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Sieges 5-14

Man! Where is your QQ-ing?!
LF qq-ing about 1 more best siege ever )))
Ahh no you lost all castle at once and hide in hole like a rat
Where did you find such a big hole for your gorilla body?
Come on man qq! Why you suddenly keep silence?!
I even logged in game yesterday to check siege because didnot saw your qq post here
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 09:03 AM   #4
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 5-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Man! Where is your QQ-ing?!
LF qq-ing about 1 more best siege ever )))
Ahh no you lost all castle at once and hide in hole like a rat
Where did you find such a big hole for your gorilla body?
Come on man qq! Why you suddenly keep silence?!
I even logged in game yesterday to check siege because didnot saw your qq post here
How can I post about a siege, when I wasn't there? I don't think anyone from my group was there, most had family for the holidays and truffle has been out of state for a week. Like I told rufio earlier that day, enjoy the castle for two weeks. The big boys will be back in two weeks, dont you worry.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 11:16 AM   #5
Joytoy
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 66
Joytoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 5-14

"Where did you find such a big hole for your gorilla body?"

ROFL
Joytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 02:37 AM   #6
Jestra
Elpy
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 19
Jestra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 5-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Man! Where is your QQ-ing?!
LF qq-ing about 1 more best siege ever )))
Ahh no you lost all castle at once and hide in hole like a rat
Where did you find such a big hole for your gorilla body?
Come on man qq! Why you suddenly keep silence?!
I even logged in game yesterday to check siege because didnot saw your qq post here
rip tron, must of finally found out they were gonna replace him with some random later, maybe lolneohat
Jestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 10:48 AM   #7
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 5-14

oh hey fooz.. nice to see you post for the first time in awhile..

Enjoy it while you can..

Still taking bets how fast you will lose the castle.

BW lasted 12 minutes..

You lasted 11 minutes when you took it mid siege last time..

Think we can break 10 minutes or will you push us to 15 and be the new champs?
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 02:29 PM   #8
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Sieges 5-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaGerX View Post
oh hey fooz.. nice to see you post for the first time in awhile..

Enjoy it while you can..

Still taking bets how fast you will lose the castle.

BW lasted 12 minutes..

You lasted 11 minutes when you took it mid siege last time..

Think we can break 10 minutes or will you push us to 15 and be the new champs?
I think we should open war and farm them for a good hour / hour and a half. Let's see whos bragging about pointless war stats after that.

Gratz boys, you guys finally one a pvp when nobody actually shower up. Crows managed to keep their castle I hear?
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:49 AM   #9
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 5-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
I think we should open war and farm them for a good hour / hour and a half. Let's see whos bragging about pointless war stats after that.

Gratz boys, you guys finally one a pvp when nobody actually shower up. Crows managed to keep their castle I hear?
Nobody actually show up?
WHY IT?!
Because trufflebutter had real life deals (at least)
And jonsnows had vacation?!
So how it?! 2 players didnot appear and entire excellent, glorious anti fooz resistance army didnot appear?!
Is it all what your glorious army can do?!
I mean loose everything just because 2 players didnot logged in...

ff****.... How will you open your mouth after?! dishonest creature...
lick lick lick... eat bone and keep licking...

Ofc basically its because ultra invalid game structure...
But as i see only i qq about it...
For you all is ok...

So why then you failed so hard w/o 2 players?! What value you all have after?! 0?!
Or what so glorious is in your ally...
Tell me mr Trufflebutter!! Is it ally of your dream?!
Is it what you wanted to get?!
Bunch of loosers who cant do a **** w/o you!!
This is why you betray your friends?!

Aaz, How did you showed up here?! how dare you?! looser licker!
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:51 AM   #10
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 5-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
How can I post about a siege, when I wasn't there? I don't think anyone from my group was there, most had family for the holidays and truffle has been out of state for a week. Like I told rufio earlier that day, enjoy the castle for two weeks. The big boys will be back in two weeks, dont you worry.
Man! I will worry about you only if your real life will be in danger lol...
Than i will need to save you because we are same race...
Shameful but its reality...
Otherwise i dont worry about you at all
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:45 PM   #11
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 5-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Than i will need to save you because we are same race...
You're a gorilla too?
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:23 PM   #12
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 5-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Nobody actually show up?
WHY IT?!
Because trufflebutter had real life deals (at least)
And jonsnows had vacation?!
So how it?! 2 players didnot appear and entire excellent, glorious anti fooz resistance army didnot appear?!
Is it all what your glorious army can do?!
I mean loose everything just because 2 players didnot logged in...
Yes the holiday only effects 2 people. Nobody in the CP has a life aside from those two.

Are you aware that youre a *******?
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:35 AM   #13
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Sieges 5-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
You're a gorilla too?
Gorilla = Soul and mental ...
But body and appearance = still Human!

Aaz you better than me know how low you are w/o your masters )
I am just pretty sure that in same day oly, everyone logged in but during siege suddenly had vacation )))
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:20 PM   #14
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 5-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
I am just pretty sure that in same day oly, everyone logged in but during siege suddenly had vacation )))
Does this merit a response?
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:21 AM   #15
Demoniod
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 25
Demoniod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 5-14

See you all soon in Chronos!!!!!

Hope it'll be fun hahahahaha
Demoniod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16 PM.