Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Game Suggestions

Login

Game Suggestions Share your ideas for new or modified game features

Old 08-13-2017, 06:44 AM   #1
DreamSeeker
Guardian Archangel

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road
Default Sell Adena at Nstore and Save this Planet from Utter Destruction.

In my previous post, I mentioned about someone in Chronos who has Trillions of Adena worth of gears but spent $0 USD at Nstore. He just bought Adena from Adena sellers and just used his Adena to buy everything he needed.

It's really something to think about, NC. We all know RMT is a Crime in Lineage2 but can we really blame him? Those Adena sellers give 30~40% more for those who buy a lot, so he probably got 12B~13B for every $100 USD he'd spent; whereas, had he bought the store items and sold them at the Lineage2 game market, the best he could've got would've been 10B at most. Playing the Promos and Events can be fun sometimes but now everybody knows it's better NOT play them since their winning chances are not so great, but much better to just sell them to the buyers in game, i.e. Adena Sellers, RMTers.

The problem is...if you start selling Adena at Nstore, then most people will stop playing the Promos and events no more and just buy the Adena to get the gears they need directly. So NO MORE GAMBLING! It will be a good news to the players but is this bad news for you, NC? Well, not really...if you change the odds of the promos and events, making it worth playing then People will continue to play. You can still make the top prizes hard to get but as long as people get enough medium prizes, I think they will keep playing the promos and events.

Did you know a lot of botters are from North Korea? Those North Koreans are botting and selling Adena for top US Dollars, and did you know they send their Millions of Dollars to North Korean Government, a country in the process of developing a NUCLEAR ICBM???!!!
If you start selling Adena at Nstore, you will drive North Korean botters out of business and save this planet from the Nuclear War!

My Dear NC,

Sell Adena at Nstore.
Do it for WORLD PEACE.

Amen~
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:46 AM   #2
Bruhxd
Tainted Zombie

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sell Adena at Nstore and Save this Planet from Utter Destruction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker View Post
In my previous post, I mentioned about someone in Chronos who has Trillions of Adena worth of gears but spent $0 USD at Nstore. He just bought Adena from Adena sellers and just used his Adena to buy everything he needed.

It's really something to think about, NC. We all know RMT is a Crime in Lineage2 but can we really blame him? Those Adena sellers give 30~40% more for those who buy a lot, so he probably got 12B~13B for every $100 USD he'd spent; whereas, had he bought the store items and sold them at the Lineage2 game market, the best he could've got would've been 10B at most. Playing the Promos and Events can be fun sometimes but now everybody knows it's better NOT play them since their winning chances are not so great, but much better to just sell them to the buyers in game, i.e. Adena Sellers, RMTers.

The problem is...if you start selling Adena at Nstore, then most people will stop playing the Promos and events no more and just buy the Adena to get the gears they need directly. So NO MORE GAMBLING! It will be a good news to the players but is this bad news for you, NC? Well, not really...if you change the odds of the promos and events, making it worth playing then People will continue to play. You can still make the top prizes hard to get but as long as people get enough medium prizes, I think they will keep playing the promos and events.

Did you know a lot of botters are from North Korea? Those North Koreans are botting and selling Adena for top US Dollars, and did you know they send their Millions of Dollars to North Korean Government, a country in the process of developing a NUCLEAR ICBM???!!!
If you start selling Adena at Nstore, you will drive North Korean botters out of business and save this planet from the Nuclear War!

My Dear NC,

Sell Adena at Nstore.
Do it for WORLD PEACE.

Amen~
Hopefully they sell brain cells too, you need some.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:04 PM   #3
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker View Post

My Dear NC,

Sell Adena at Nstore.
Do it for WORLD PEACE.

Amen~
I'm hoping the North Korean thing was a joke, because the facts are just not right.

Reference:
https://www.google.com/search?site=&...k1.t8ggUZfdwBY

As for the RMT from people buying adena, it really depends. I have spend less than $100 in the last 2 years on this game. And I have what I would consider above average/end game gear or at least close. I didn't spend a whole lot of money total either, less than 1k USD since going F2P (P2W). I am one however to take a complete interest in what I am doing. That being said I do end to watch the prices of the RMT market even though I have never bought into it. 12-13B for 100$ USD is the going rate for NCoin during events. Brooch, Freya and others. Hell a long time ago I was able to get 14B per 100$ USD non gifted at the highest rate. So unless he/she is getting their Adena at less than 7 dollars a Billion. Its not really that profitable.

As far as addressing the RMT market and being bad, while I agree with you there, the issue is that it cannot and will never be able to keep up with player request base. Say 10 different people are trying to get a +10 Dark armor set, about 100B on most servers. That's 1T adena that a RMT or group of RMT are going to have to store/buy/trade for. I can't think of any way that it would be possible for a single person/small company to come up with that amount of just adena feasibly. And that's just 10 people trying to get something. Imagine if the entire server were relying on RMT to do anything. Just not possible on a large enough scale to hurt NCSofts pockets.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 04:45 AM   #4
__SpOO__
Dark Lord

__SpOO__ is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 from me to add adena in L2 Store. It is a win/win situation.

Killing the RMT, the unofficial one...and giving the players which are doing the official RMT just to buy directly the adena from store and not trying to figure out which are the best items/events/promos/etc. to buy with real cash and then to try sell them for adena to players most of which are using botted adena from RMTers.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:51 AM   #5
MashaWithoutBear
Hungry Spirit

MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissThis View Post
As far as addressing the RMT market and being bad, while I agree with you there, the issue is that it cannot and will never be able to keep up with player request base. Say 10 different people are trying to get a +10 Dark armor set, about 100B on most servers. That's 1T adena that a RMT or group of RMT are going to have to store/buy/trade for. I can't think of any way that it would be possible for a single person/small company to come up with that amount of just adena feasibly. And that's just 10 people trying to get something. Imagine if the entire server were relying on RMT to do anything. Just not possible on a large enough scale to hurt NCSofts pockets.
Sorry bro but I don't agree with you.
I don't know much about chronos yet but I can tell for sure to you that naia server isn't owned by ncwest but by Ozzy's bandawagon.
Do you want dragon weapons? Ask to ozzy
Do you want 7s? Ask to ozzy
Do you want dark ama stones? Ask to ozzy.
Do you want ana or lil talismans? Ask to ozzy
And the list goes on almost forever.

You can ask to whoever you want on naia. Everyone knows where is gone a dragon weapon and that NCWest, only with that item, has lost 8k us dollars.
I can't never ever count on JadTiger because he fleed when the things were getting hard but he was right about this.
The funniest thing ever. Yesterday morning 09.00 gmt+2 timezone. Someone, guess who DH, killed a dragon. Nevit popped out. Did all the ppl on naia say thanks ncwest for the 3 hours xp buff? Nope. They said thanks ozzy. GG NCWest watch the logs please.

Watch this and tell me who really owns naia server, and I'm not talking about who push the start/reset button

http://imgur.com/a/yVajM

+1 for adena in the l2store and let ozzy to grew up and find a real work in the real world.

Last edited by MashaWithoutBear; 08-14-2017 at 08:01 AM.
MashaWithoutBear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:56 PM   #6
Artyrim
Elpy

Artyrim is an unknown quantity at this point

Why should you ask for some drop boost(FREE&NORMAL) when you can have anything ingame with your beloved l2store? If the drop/enchant rate is fine(and not 0.00000000000001% ) then ppl should be able to grind as well and PlayingTheGame(xD)without supporting rmts or both rmt/nc (coin>adena). Ofc a normal person with job/money will pay some $ if he can save A LOT of free time,after all one must be crazy griding no stop for years(if he is a returner,a newbie won't play with game to the end).

Btw a suggestion for the creator of this topic,read all suggestions since god upload and see how many got at least one reply from staff . I don't even mention the ones taken in "consideration" . Is just a waste of your time and mine because I replied to this
Cya
Artyrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 09:01 PM   #7
Jacky
Remnant Diabolist

Jacky is on a distinguished road

Quote:

+1 for adena in the l2store and let ozzy to grew up and find a real work in the real world.
Are you serious ? There is adena in l2store buy R gems sell them here is your adena , buy GE sell it here is your adena, buy anything in l2store you can sell it for adena.
If they will simply put lets say Golden coin which is worth 10 bilion Ozzy will sell 10 billion cheaper than Ncwest do. Whatever NCwest will sell he will do it cheaper. How u will stop him ? ))))) lol.
Jacky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 12:34 AM   #8
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaWithoutBear View Post
Sorry bro but I don't agree with you.
I don't know much about chronos yet but I can tell for sure to you that naia server isn't owned by ncwest but by Ozzy's bandawagon.
Do you want dragon weapons? Ask to ozzy
Do you want 7s? Ask to ozzy
Do you want dark ama stones? Ask to ozzy.
Do you want ana or lil talismans? Ask to ozzy
And the list goes on almost forever.
Okay so Ozzy is the supplier of gear and? You expect to get it of him for free? You're looking 1 step further into the process, L2 runs off a Demand, Supply then Demand system. I Demand the stuff (Gear), Someone supplies the adena (RMT), then someone supplies the stuff (gear). You skipped the Supply adena portion. Yes ozzy might have the stuff, but GL getting it without the adena. On top of that with all the randoms running around with Anakims/Dark weapons/Dark Armors/Ect. The supply obviously comes from more than just 1 place, even Ozzy can't supply the server with everything. L2Store makes up a majority of that. If you want something in game like dragon weapon. 1st of all, GL with that. 2nd of all, I doubt that many people can afford or are even willing to pay for it, let alone it being available. I've been looking for a Valakas Retributer for about 3 years to no avail. Can I afford one, Hell no, but no one can supply one either because it simply doesn't exist.

Regardless of that, RMT does have, and will always have a spot in to community, I just don't think that NCSoft should be a part of it, besides with their history of screwing everything up, Adena would more than likely become 100% worthless at that point and we would have to go back to buying things with Ancient Adena.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 05:36 AM   #9
KKKm
Dark Knight

KKKm is an unknown quantity at this point

Or make the new valute system with will from from mobs 105 + and will be called rmp like
Adena
KKKm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:59 AM   #10
Oeste
Goblin Lord

Oeste is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'm hoping the North Korean thing was a joke, because the facts are just not right.

Reference:
https://www.google.com/search?site=&...k1.t8ggUZfdwBY
The google statistic refers to the general population, what he is referring to is the government has set up a ring of RMT to get funded:

http://www.pcgamer.com/north-korea-d...o-fund-regime/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc.../#1786d6da5ef0

This is old news, but re-surfaced again a couple of weeks ago, I cannot find the note at the moment but look it up yourself. I am not saying this is true either, I am just clarifying the comments made.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:27 AM   #11
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic....p=16810#p16810

Yidao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:51 AM   #12
MashaWithoutBear
Hungry Spirit

MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I doubt that many people can afford or are even willing to pay for it, let alone it being available
Sorry for the delay but I was on vacation and no I don't go on vacation in Gainak.

Sorry bro you haven't offered the money they want ... plain and simple.
Perhaps you didn't understand how the real money trading thing works.
The rmter doesn't wants adenas the rmter want us dollars.
Look at the pic i've posted. To have that amount of dark ele stones that only 1 toon was selling on naia a normal p4f [player for fun] has to spend 21.000 us dollars. Only 1 toon with 21.000 us dollars on it. This thing is gone too far away because with 21k us dollars you can make an offer to buy a real house, and I won't be surprised if someone that lives in na will send a mail, sooner or later, to some us gov office to point out what's happening in here.
The rmters don't need to spend 1 buck. They just quit their normal jobs and log in to play L2 to get a living because is funnier. There are a ton of na kids that want the **** they sell a +18 dark bow bla bla so yes they are having an hard time to re-supply all those insane nerds.
Everyone has run a l2j server at least one time. How can it be so difficult to see which accounts the month after had a r95 ****** +3 weap and 1 month later a r99 +10 dark arm & a r99 3 sa + 16 weapon? How hard can it be to see from where those armor and weapons came? How hard can it be to see if those accounts purchased ncoins or not? 99% of those account didn't never ever purchase 1 single ncoin.
Last but not least. How hard can it be to see if those armors and weapons were sold for 500kkk or gifted for 0 where 0 is 8.000 us dollars?

My point was a little bit different. Isn't supposed to be the worst eula violation to sell ingame items for real money? Open your eyes, watch the toon next to you then open your browser and google. You will find from where that 104 toon comes and from where all the gear that he wears is coming. And it will take to you less than 1 minute.
Second of all. It the rmters are getting a living from playing daily L2 the money they earn, and it's a ton of daily money, does hurt or not NCSoft pocket? It think it hurts NCSoft pocket A LOT.

NCSoft doesn't earn from L2 what they expected to earn, they don't invest in the game as they were supposed to do, we get the same ****** events over and over and over everytime with higher prices.

GG. Continue to feed Ozzy & Co.

As for this
Quote:
I doubt that many people can afford or are even willing to pay for it, let alone it being available
I posted a pic. Someone said it was impossible to give all the dark ele stones needed to create 10 dark armors to 10 dudes.
I'm not on naia anymore but try to log in there. They will throw at you all the dark stones you want for us dollars.
Then try to click l2 --> rewards and hell no those 10 na nerds won't never ever spend 21k us dollars for that stones.

As soon as I will understand how Chronos works will post the situation on there as well edit well if i will play L2 anymore

Last edited by MashaWithoutBear; Yesterday at 02:30 AM.
MashaWithoutBear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:04 AM   #13
dvpKAKdcp
Dark Knight

dvpKAKdcp is an unknown quantity at this point

Just add premium and more drop rate runes or adena rune's i see how guys from 4game farm witj 87+ toons +30k from one mob with low equp so need add premium we have drop rate rune this is only only one but with this rune no add adena
dvpKAKdcp is online now   Reply With Quote