Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-23-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
Thifiell
Elpy

Thifiell is an unknown quantity at this point
Question SA after third profession for Bishop

What SA to choose for Bishop after third profession?
Thifiell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SA after third profession for Bishop

Acumen.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:38 AM   #3
Thifiell
Elpy

very funny, I was doubted to take mb critical rate for physican attack. I have never played with so high lvl to know what weapon exist and what as I need to get acumen.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #4
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Are you levelling up your bishop with melee attacks? Funny, because Bishops and Cardinals have magic attacks...
Old 07-23-2013, 09:49 AM   #5
Thifiell
Elpy

I am hard Russian bishop, we Russians even do not use weapon and clothes, lvling only with hands
I am waiting not silly jokes but advices. I have never bought any weapon high than S lvl, so I do not know what SA to choose
Old 07-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #6
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifiell View Post
I am hard Russian bishop, we Russians even do not use weapon and clothes, lvling only with programs
Fixed.

If you don't know which skills Bishop has, nor which S weapon has acumen, it's clear you don't even look at your monitor.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:03 AM   #7
Thifiell
Elpy

I know what skills Bishop has but I do not know what S weapon has acumen. And mb better to take it for future grade weapon, because I don't know what lvl of cry I need for S weaopn as well. And I don't see nothing terrible here. That is why I am asking actually. If you are unable to answer on question, stop to post useless comments. And do not correct quotation before to answer, looking as a quite poor miserable throlling.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #8
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

Path to awakening
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:24 AM   #9
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Quote:
I know what skills Bishop has but I do not know what S weapon has acumen. And mb better to take it for future grade weapon, because I don't know what lvl of cry I need for S weaopn as well. And I don't see nothing terrible here. That is why I am asking actually. If you are unable to answer on question, stop to post useless comments. And do not correct quotation before to answer, looking as a quite poor miserable throlling.
You asked "which SA?".

I answered, and it was the best advice one could come up with. Your loss if you didn't get it.

Then you came up with physical critical rate for Bishop. WTF? That's why I hardly believe you know which skills a Bishop has.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:30 AM   #10
Thifiell
Elpy

Cool Re: SA after third profession for Bishop

read the question more attentional. There are 3 types of SA and the difference is in colour. So the correct answer on question would be colour and not ability. So learn English before to post something that you don't understand.
Do you know word sarcasm? It is clear that I need acument, the question was what SA I need and not what ability is the best for bishop. As I told before, read question and learn English before to answer something. If you did not understand at first, then the next sentence where I said that I am lvling without weapon could show to everyone that it was sarcasm. Because as you guess there are no person who could lvl without weapon and clothes. If it is not clear for you, the same advice with language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laby View Post
Path to awakening
yeah, but it makes me stress that all items for 30 days only)) What will be after if I will not be in time? Again C common clothes?)
Well for everyone with this problem, there is a sword Dynasty Phantom where is for Acumen you need red SA. That's all what I needed. So if someone will have enough money, mb this is best decision, but in clan ppl told, no sense in this SA at all and ppl take randomly. After this update game is totally different now, can't imagine.

Last edited by Thifiell; 07-23-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:35 AM   #11
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Quote:
read the question more attentional. There are 3 types of SA and the difference is in colour. So the correct answer on question would be colour and not ability. So learn English before to post something that you don't understand.
Do you know word sarcasm? It is clear that I need acument, the question was what SA I need and not what ability is the best for bishop. As I told before, read question and learn English before to answer something.
I need to learn English?

Quote:
I have never played with so high lvl to know what weapon exist and what as I need to get acumen.
Quote:
I have never bought any weapon high than S lvl, so I do not know what SA to choose
It's your failure in delivering the real question, since you never specifically asked "which crystal do I need for Acumen SA?", and only the last part of your broken sentence would have made it understandable, if it was only expressed properly.
SA means "Special Ability", not "crystal". For that, uh, a quick research on l2wiki would have answered it with less trouble.
Also, since you never specified in your OP that you wanted to put Acumen, it's pretty clear the reason I answered like that.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:01 AM   #12
KILLERBABY
Hungry Spirit

KILLERBABY is on a distinguished road

FLAME ON!!( sorry Johnny call the fantastic four PR person this is needed ATM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
I need to learn English?

It's your failure in delivering the real question, since you never specifically asked "which crystal do I need for Acumen SA?", and only the last part of your broken sentence would have made it understandable, if it was only expressed properly.
SA means "Special Ability", not "crystal". For that, uh, a quick research on l2wiki would have answered it with less trouble.
Also, since you never specified in your OP that you wanted to put Acumen, it's pretty clear the reason I answered like that.
KILLERBABY is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishop, cardinal, sa cry, thrid profession