Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
Elenie
Elpy

Elenie is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Attributes on wynn summoner

As i cant find a topic about that i would like to know if summons nuke take benefits from attribute on master's weapon.. or only feohs can deal with elements bonus dmg?
Elenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
DnB__
Elpy

DnB__ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attributes on wynn summoner

now this would be interesting to know
DnB__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
Trenshero
Remnant Diabolist

Trenshero is on a distinguished road

Use search. Might be a better way to find these threads which already exist (more than one, in fact). Not all of them are in the class forums.

I think the general consensus among people who have tested is the nuke is fire attribute.
Trenshero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:06 AM   #4
Ferine1
Grave Predator

Ferine1 will become famous soon enough

As far as I remember Reaper nuke is non-elemental, Mark of Fire is definitely non-elemental, Invoke may be fire elemented.

I can't find the exact forum posts now, but I tested Mark of Fire myself.
Ferine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #5
Elenie
Elpy

Elenie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalenduros View Post
Summons for all true summoners get 100% of attack element and 100% of defense element of summoner. (applies to necros before awakening as well)

Prior to awakening, and assuming post awakening its the same, this means Wynn Summoners should get 100% of attack element for normal melee attacks. All pet skills would have to have the element of the skill match the weapon to have any effect for those.

Some people have guessed at the element of the reapers' attacks... if they truly were fire attacks, they WOULD then benefit from fire element on the weapon.
Note that despite the obvious naming, spells like mark of fire are NOT fire elemented as far as game rules are concerned. Spells that LOOK like fire element, (like Domi/DC drains) are NOT fire elemented either.

I've heard fire and wind and dark for the reapers... but it may all be guesswork. Reapers ARE demons, so dark would make sense and their spells LOOK like dark spells, but we already covered how much both looks and lore really matters. (not at all)
Their spells could be Holy as the devs just want to screw with us and pick something no one would guess.

I have a similarly elemented holy, fire, and dark weapon with similar matk... the dark weapon gets generally higher numbers in PvP in regards to the reaper nukes. (as tested on similar-levelled iss-buffed toons with immortal jewels and no elements or element buffs)

Note, the numbers aren't THAT much higher and really are not conclusive as I don't want to spend any more time nuking test subjects dodging jerks getting in the way of my tests.

In PvE, as mentioned, it doesn't seem to matter as the mobs all have way too much resistance to see much of a difference. I'd just get a weapon to 300 in whatever element works for you or the opposite of whatever mobs you are most likely to be facing while levelling. Thus, wind seems like a good plan as there are a lot of earth mobs early on.
(which explains the rediculous prices on wind crystals lately)
Found this reply in a similar thread ..and found out that only in tauti there will be a fix for the attribute system.. so all skills should be imbued with the element of ur weapon and mobs will have lower attribute resistance .
Elenie is offline   Reply With Quote