Lineage II Forums  
Old 01-25-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
Mindy
Elpy
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 16
Mindy is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation A few questions about Wynn Summoners

Just a few things i'd like to know. Opinions/solid knowledge are both welcome

• This one is silly, but anyways. I've seen some high lvl W.S. with a Grim Reaper and mine is called Soul Reaper. Is that an upgrade, enchanted skill?

• Should I insert wind as atribute for my bow? (I am a dark elf)

• As for dyes, +ST-DEX (nop, cant afford legendary, giant ones) and +INT-MEN, are a good ideas?

• As for subclasses and then certificates, should I get haste, celestial and UD (therefore warrior, enchanter, tanker) ?

• Is the Soul Reaper's ranged standard attack based on magic or physical damage? Not talking about their nukes.

• This one concerns all classes: I've been noticing how rare it is to get SP from grinding. Will I have enough to get skills all teh way to lvl 99?

Any suggestions about any of these bullet marks are welcome. BuhBye.

Last edited by Mindy; 01-25-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #2
KnightOfDarkness
Valakas
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Aria (Lionna)
Posts: 5,301
KnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of lightKnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of lightKnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of lightKnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of lightKnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of lightKnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A few questions about Wynn Summoners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
Just a few things i'd like to know. Opinions/solid knowledge are both welcome

This one is silly, but anyways. I've seen some high lvl W.S. with a Grim Reaper and mine is called Soul Reaper. Is that an upgrade, enchanted skill?

Should I insert wind as atribute for my bow? (I am a dark elf)

As for dyes, +ST-DEX (nop, cant afford legendary, giant ones) and +INT-MEN, are a good ideas?

As for subclasses and then certificates, should I get haste, celestial and UD (therefore warrior, enchanter, tanker) ?

Is the Soul Reaper's ranged standard attack based on magic or physical damage? Not talking about their nukes.

This one concerns all classes: I've been noticing how rare it is to get SP from grinding. Will I have enough to get skills all teh way to lvl 99?

Any suggestions about any of these bullet marks are welcome. BuhBye.
At level 87 when you get level 2 summons. Soul Reaper becomes Grim Reaper and Armored Bear becomes Cute Bear. It's an upgrade in stats and a downgrade in name coolness. Their names stay like that up into the 90s so far that I've seen.

Sure? Use whatever element you want.

Yeah, it's good for more DPS.

The old subclass certifications skills are gone. All subclass give the same skills, all certification skills are passives that can stack up to 3x or 6x depending on what they are. I advise looking them up.

It is "Bow" type, affected by all buffs/debuffs affecting bows only. It is based on p.attk. Reapers do well in archer/wizard groups.

SP is no longer an issue. You'll be at max SP 99% of the time. Get all skills immediately.
KnightOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
luca_the_hurricane
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
luca_the_hurricane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A few questions about Wynn Summoners

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfDarkness View Post
At level 87 when you get level 2 summons. Soul Reaper becomes Grim Reaper and Armored Bear becomes Cute Bear. It's an upgrade in stats and a downgrade in name coolness. Their names stay like that up into the 90s so far that I've seen.

Sure? Use whatever element you want.

Yeah, it's good for more DPS.

The old subclass certifications skills are gone. All subclass give the same skills, all certification skills are passives that can stack up to 3x or 6x depending on what they are. I advise looking them up.

It is "Bow" type, affected by all buffs/debuffs affecting bows only. It is based on p.attk. Reapers do well in archer/wizard groups.

SP is no longer an issue. You'll be at max SP 99% of the time. Get all skills immediately.
hello guys, however thx for info, imho using bow is a good thing or if we use cougar and if we use normal attacks with reaper, but i need an advice on gear, should be beter a light with enhacer option? or robe with attack attribute?
luca_the_hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
KnightOfDarkness
Valakas
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Aria (Lionna)
Posts: 5,301
KnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of lightKnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of lightKnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of lightKnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of lightKnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of lightKnightOfDarkness is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A few questions about Wynn Summoners

Quote:
Originally Posted by luca_the_hurricane View Post
hello guys, however thx for info, imho using bow is a good thing or if we use cougar and if we use normal attacks with reaper, but i need an advice on gear, should be beter a light with enhacer option? or robe with attack attribute?
Using a bow is a good thing for using cougars and normal attacks with reapers.

About equipment, that's up to your preference.
KnightOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #5
luca_the_hurricane
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
luca_the_hurricane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A few questions about Wynn Summoners

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfDarkness View Post
Using a bow is a good thing for using cougars and normal attacks with reapers.

About equipment, that's up to your preference.
ty bro, however i think for dps with cougar better light with bonus to pattack, and however is good with normal attack of reaper, i hope to hit awakened class so i can check better my preference, thx in advance
luca_the_hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
wynn summoner

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 PM.