Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-05-2017, 10:22 AM   #21
dU.
Dark Knight

dU. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
Hmmm did you watch the Chrysty video ? Only vn party is dealing with your guys ? This group fighted with 3 or 4 differents parties from your clan while this time, killed lasignora party 7v7, then tanked spartianguard and 1 or 2 other party while near 10 min with only 1 healer.
Who is chrysty? Tbh no, give me link
I remember only 3 gruops:
1. VN. Top CP, good geared, good players
2. RealMayer(mr.trashtalk) and IQ cps(mid cps, not so easy to kill them w/o skills up)
Other nicknames I don't remember Maybe because I was on DS only 3 times or MAX have 10+ CPs
dU. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:54 AM   #22
Power
Hungry Spirit

Power is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dU. View Post
Who is chrysty? Tbh no, give me link
I remember only 3 gruops:
1. VN. Top CP, good geared, good players
2. RealMayer(mr.trashtalk) and IQ cps(mid cps, not so easy to kill them w/o skills up)
Other nicknames I don't remember Maybe because I was on DS only 3 times or MAX have 10+ CPs
Chrysty, is healer from this IQ CP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA1kJFzmFac
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 11:00 AM   #23
dU.
Dark Knight

dU. is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Ah, another trashtalker
https://youtu.be/NA1kJFzmFac?t=5m49s
dU. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 11:39 AM   #24
Power
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dU. View Post
Ah, another trashtalker
https://youtu.be/NA1kJFzmFac?t=5m49s
I'm not saying that he's not, but beside on Freya where i can see him / her (i think it's him) freely trashtalking about Divekio group, he only answer to others that trashtalking / lieing about his CP / Max clan, or saying that they are PvP gods and fail/pr hardly after. Maybe i'm wrong ..
Old 12-05-2017, 04:13 PM   #25
iDoomCraker
Goblin Lord

iDoomCraker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelPrime View Post
Like i say before , i just say MAX > DH in clan vs clan , if u have differend opinion is ok . I not say nothing about NOVA or MS . Also i not say about pts , because if i say that , DH is 0 Without f2pr pt , MS loose much power without truffle pt , NOVA loose much power also without peppinio pt .....
-remove tuffle cp from MS and remove VN cp from max, MS > MAX in clan vs clan

-remove truffle cp from MS and remove peppino cp from Nova, MS > MAX in clan vs clan

-remove dudot cp from DH and remove VN cp from max, DH > MAX in clan vs clan

-remove exe cp from DH and remove VN cp from max, DH > MAX in clan vs clan
iDoomCraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:23 PM   #26
iDoomCraker
Goblin Lord

Quote:
lf 2 hrs chysty video
better i need say LF ANY MAX FRAP AFTER THE FIRST 20 MIN, i wanna see how all clan MAX (except vn cp) was constantly runing from town to castle and from town to castle again every 5 min
and dotn come and say "i will upload the video, but i delete the boring parts" and u upload a 30 min video of 2 hrs (making pr after defensive skills lol or just black screen before ur pt die and fast change to another new pvp hahaha )......... cuz seems that in this boring parts u was in areally bad moment

its the same like 2 days ago, MAX make a rush (10 sec celestial + 40 sec tank skill + 40 sec tank skill + 10 sec celestial) after first +-120 sec all clan max down (except vn cp) ( and realmayer cp ... who back and hide inside castle till all clan back from town to castle again) and u need check 2 days ago how many MS and DH grps was there

Last edited by iDoomCraker; 12-05-2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:03 PM   #27
brielzinn
Elpy

brielzinn is an unknown quantity at this point

return to the topic of chronus and stop blablbla chat freya do not contaminate here with trashtalk
brielzinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #28
Power
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDoomCraker View Post
-remove tuffle cp from MS and remove VN cp from max, MS > MAX in clan vs clan

-remove truffle cp from MS and remove peppino cp from Nova, MS > MAX in clan vs clan

-remove dudot cp from DH and remove VN cp from max, DH > MAX in clan vs clan

-remove exe cp from DH and remove VN cp from max, DH > MAX in clan vs clan
You have serious mental issues if you think that MS can do something without Truffle (not his CP, truffle only). Same thing for Exeqtor. Since clan vs clan defending the castle DH lost verry verry fast vs Max.

Quote:
lf 2 hrs chysty video
better i need say LF ANY MAX FRAP AFTER THE FIRST 20 MIN, i wanna see how all clan MAX (except vn cp) was constantly runing from town to castle and from town to castle again every 5 min
and dotn come and say "i will upload the video, but i delete the boring parts" and u upload a 30 min video of 2 hrs (making pr after defensive skills lol or just black screen before ur pt die and fast change to another new pvp hahaha )......... cuz seems that in this boring parts u was in areally bad moment

its the same like 2 days ago, MAX make a rush (10 sec celestial + 40 sec tank skill + 40 sec tank skill + 10 sec celestial) after first +-120 sec all clan max down (except vn cp) ( and realmayer cp ... who back and hide inside castle till all clan back from town to castle again) and u need check 2 days ago how many MS and DH grps was there
Go check his last video, and you will see that he don't cut when they loosing / pr. Since he's showing when they pr .. Unfortunately for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbdQd0bSPQ

You can stop your MS propaganda now. You can see at 13"45 that full MS clan vs this party (and ms put a flag), cannot kill them, so they finnaly run away ... strong MS indeed, then you can switch to 17", to see MS coming back from town. Then not loosing much time on this party since they cannot kill them, and just rushing inside ... Yup, who said that MAX rushing only then pr ?

You can stop your fail propaganda, every one that watching the PvP from crystals, the differents video, with toons directly inside the PvP know that MS won some fights from time to time, but loosing a lot.

Last edited by Power; 12-05-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:11 PM   #29
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

I personally just gets tired of this trashtalks in forum I mean if you guys really wanna know if you're really stronger than MS let's fight and do it how big boys really do it PvP in-game and not here in forums lmao send me a message when you guys wanna commence with this clan vs clan MS vs Max
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:33 PM   #30
iDoomCraker
Goblin Lord

Quote:
You have serious mental issues if you think that MS can do something without Truffle (not his CP, truffle only). Same thing for Exeqtor. Since clan vs clan defending the castle DH lost verry verry fast vs Max.

Go check his last video, and you will see that he don't cut when they loosing / pr. Since he's showing when they pr .. Unfortunately for you.
u are who have serious mental issues, first learn how read, 2nd MAX clan are something w/o vn party ? no, even when that party was with bow lv1 was nothing, the proof ? simple, max lose aden. now with bow lv2 the thing changes

3rd. if u call that a pvp video..... , in wich when they dont have more protective skills they just make pr.... okey, its ur opinion. in that video the only fight that this STRONK CP have with off deffensive skills are when they are 3 max cps vs 1

4rd. dont come now and say "im not a max member" i remember ur post little QQer (and all can read it)

conlusion: MAX clan are nothing w/o bow lv2, all this gearred cps like realmayer, IQ etc are kissing the floor so hard, his salvation ? bow lv2 outdamage, IF NOT, lets do a pvp

Last edited by iDoomCraker; 12-05-2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-06-2017, 03:32 AM   #31
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

AngelPrime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
lf 2 hrs chysty video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbdQd0bSPQ&t=915s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA1kJFzmFac&t=337s
Both videos is from same siege , 34 mins + 23mins = 57mins u need learn mathimatics ......
About how many cps was there , u have activity problems bro ? Next time bring full your force and not cry in forum ......
U say DH > MAX and MS > NOVA explain me PLEASE how MAX get castle in 22 mins from DH (when MS try FOR 7 OR MORE MONTHS get it from NOVA). MS activity bla bla we are the best we are better than MAX better than NOVA but we not have castle because of the bug with MP REGEN(this is not bug btw he work like that for years the problem is now Mage is op) . In last siege Nova not have peppinio + in DS they not have MP regen and u have full force + truffle group and u still FAIL get the castle .....
Anyway no point agree or dissagre with u , is useless.....
AngelPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:36 AM   #32
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

AngelPrime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
u are who have serious mental issues, first learn how read, 2nd MAX clan are something w/o vn party ? no, even when that party was with bow lv1 was nothing, the proof ? simple, max lose aden. now with bow lv2 the thing changes

3rd. if u call that a pvp video..... , in wich when they dont have more protective skills they just make pr.... okey, its ur opinion. in that video the only fight that this STRONK CP have with off deffensive skills are when they are 3 max cps vs 1

4rd. dont come now and say "im not a max member" i remember ur post little QQer (and all can read it)

conlusion: MAX clan are nothing w/o bow lv2, all this gearred cps like realmayer, IQ etc are kissing the floor so hard, his salvation ? bow lv2 outdamage, IF NOT, lets do a pvp
Pvp is there i think ....... What u play in DS ? tetris ? U play pvp in every DS and FAIL HARD take the castle from NOVA without peppinio and without MP REGEN (i talk about ds ) .........
AngelPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:46 AM   #33
iVSOP
Tainted Zombie

iVSOP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
MS are invincible without Truffle (only)
iVSOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:50 AM   #34
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelPrime View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbdQd0bSPQ&t=915s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA1kJFzmFac&t=337s
Both videos is from same siege , 34 mins + 23mins = 57mins u need learn mathimatics ......
About how many cps was there , u have activity problems bro ? Next time bring full your force and not cry in forum ......
U say DH > MAX and MS > NOVA explain me PLEASE how MAX get castle in 22 mins from DH (when MS try FOR 7 OR MORE MONTHS get it from NOVA). MS activity bla bla we are the best we are better than MAX better than NOVA but we not have castle because of the bug with MP REGEN(this is not bug btw he work like that for years the problem is now Mage is op) . In last siege Nova not have peppinio + in DS they not have MP regen and u have full force + truffle group and u still FAIL get the castle .....
Anyway no point agree or dissagre with u , is useless.....
MAX/Nova were 2 to 1 in numbers over DH/MS last dim siege easily. It wouldn't even be a competition if llllllllllll wasn't such an awful player. Even being so bad with that weapon he kills a lot unfortunately but that clown party got wiped by MS several times along with Nova at Rune. All I'm gonna say is max/nova better hope MS doesn't drop a bow or mage weapon. Mats are ready already for a stage 2. MAX is a trash clan on a dead server, the farm would be unimaginable if they tried to fight MS on Chronos. We all know MAX wont leave their dead private server cause they will lose all dragons and all open field raids. Keep farming for your leaders groups dragon weapons idiotsLMAO. #MAXSLAVES

Last edited by Bruhxd; 12-06-2017 at 08:03 AM.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:23 AM   #35
iVSOP
Tainted Zombie

iVSOP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
MAX/Nova were 2 to 1 in numbers over DH/MS last dim siege easily. It wouldn't even be a competition if llllllllllll wasn't such an awful player. Even being so bad with that weapon he kills a lot unfortunately but that clown party got wiped by MS several times along with Nova at Rune. All I'm gonna say is max/nova better hope MS doesn't drop a bow or mage weapon. Mats are ready already for a stage 2. MAX is a trash clan on a dead server, the farm would be unimaginable if they tried to fight MS on Chronos. We all know MAX wont leave their dead private server cause they will lose all dragons and all open field raids. Keep farming for your leaders groups dragon weapons idiotsLMAO. #MAXSLAVES
But for now...run run Truffle...run lol
iVSOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:05 AM   #36
Power
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Oh wait ... Max clan members are slaves ... Hmmm OK. Then from where did you get all thoses mats / dragon claw to make a dragon weapon stage 2 ?
Did you buy all of them by yourself ? Or did you keep the mats and dragon claw farmed by MS clan ? ... Wait ! ... MS clan members are slaves ? ....
Old 12-06-2017, 12:14 PM   #37
iDoomCraker
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Oh wait ... Max clan members are slaves ... Hmmm OK. Then from where did you get all thoses mats / dragon claw to make a dragon weapon stage 2 ?
Did you buy all of them by yourself ? Or did you keep the mats and dragon claw farmed by MS clan ? ... Wait ! ... MS clan members are slaves ? ....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahahahagagaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahavahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha
Bro u realize that every time that u open ur mouth looks so Idiot? Really idk what u are doing here. Go to The game and inprove cuz MAX or not u should be a totaly fail.

First let me ur number here, i think i already find a free clown for my daughter birthday
Old 12-06-2017, 02:28 PM   #38
rebelarmy
Elpy

rebelarmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Max

Chronos trash #1? Thanks for spending my mom credit card and recall the money back.

All I'm gonna say is max/nova better hope MS doesn't drop a bow or mage weapon

what he trying to said his anthy fist lvl 2 is a pve weapon and he wish for a bow or mage weapon.

Keep farming for your leaders groups dragon weapons idiotsLMAO. #MAXSLAVES

what he trying to said is he used his mom credit card again and buy all the mat to make lvl 2 weapon to fight max and nova because his lvl 2 fist is a pve weapon.
rebelarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:36 PM   #39
Power
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahahahagagaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahavahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha
Bro u realize that every time that u open ur mouth looks so Idiot? Really idk what u are doing here. Go to The game and inprove cuz MAX or not u should be a totaly fail.

First let me ur number here, i think i already find a free clown for my daughter birthday
Your lovely truffle just said that your clan got all mats needed to make a dragon weapon lvl 2 ... ok, but who farmed for them ? MS clan members ?
Probably like Max clan members are doing for their dragon weapons ... So if MAX clan members are slaves ... Why MS clan members are not ? ...

You should really buy a brain iDoomCraker ... you looks verry pathetics ...

If you say that "someone" doing something is a slave .... If YOU doing the same thing ... Then you are also a slave ... logic isn't ? Maybe isn't familliar for you ... I'm really sad for you in this case .. Not everyone get a normal brain, sometimes ppl like you have damaged brain ... Or just lieing to themself, and sadly trust themself lies ...
Old 12-06-2017, 11:36 PM   #40
BurnCycle
Purgatory Shadow

BurnCycle will become famous soon enoughBurnCycle will become famous soon enough

A clan that isn't even able to get a castle in dim server talking on who is best... lol
BurnCycle is offline   Reply With Quote