Lineage II Forums  
Old 09-09-2017, 12:41 AM   #1
ArmWea
Elpy
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
ArmWea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Delete this

delete the post

Last edited by ArmWea; 09-12-2017 at 09:11 PM.
ArmWea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:10 AM   #2
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,875
Znipoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wtt - othell

You hide the name cause you very well know its against the rules.. but you advertise it on the main forum?
Are you well?
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:20 PM   #3
ArmWea
Elpy
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
ArmWea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wtt - othell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
You hide the name cause you very well know its against the rules.. but you advertise it on the main forum?
Are you well?
I am simply doing a TRADE a character with items for other ITEMS I am not selling it for MONEY I understand that it is not bad, if I am wrong then I close the post another thing I am putting the name of my character to whom they should contact or be the fact that I do not want to put the name of the character is because HERE ARE VERY LIAR AND annoying

But thanks for the comment
ArmWea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 02:53 AM   #4
mixa
Remnant Diabolist
 
mixa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 2,111
mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Wtt - othell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmWea View Post
I am simply doing a TRADE a character with items for other ITEMS I am not selling it for MONEY I understand that it is not bad, if I am wrong then I close the post another thing I am putting the name of my character to whom they should contact or be the fact that I do not want to put the name of the character is because HERE ARE VERY LIAR AND annoying

But thanks for the comment
You are trading an account for items, not items for items. This is violation of the RoC. Don't fool yourself and anyone else that this is legit, it's not.
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 01:39 PM   #5
ArmWea
Elpy
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
ArmWea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wtt - othell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
You are trading an account for items, not items for items. This is violation of the RoC. Don't fool yourself and anyone else that this is legit, it's not.

Ok perfect and because NCSOFT has not banned the forum account and why I have closed the post, if it is as illegal as you say. also because you are crying for the trade I am doing if that does not affect anyone of you. do not mess with those who do not care and let me do my business. now the account is yours ?? is it NCSOFT ?? is it from someone you know ?? answer me please to understand the interest of *** and bother
ArmWea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:58 AM   #6
mixa
Remnant Diabolist
 
mixa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 2,111
mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Wtt - othell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmWea View Post

Ok perfect and because NCSOFT has not banned the forum account and why I have closed the post, if it is as illegal as you say. also because you are crying for the trade I am doing if that does not affect anyone of you. do not mess with those who do not care and let me do my business. now the account is yours ?? is it NCSOFT ?? is it from someone you know ?? answer me please to understand the interest of *** and bother
Don't let your nerves out brah.That account is not yours either, its NCSofts' read the EULA xD
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:07 PM   #7
ArmWea
Elpy
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
ArmWea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wtt - othell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
Don't let your nerves out brah.That account is not yours either, its NCSofts' read the EULA xD

bro never nervous, what happens is that people there to tell their truths to respect the other
ArmWea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.