Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Player Guides

Login

Player Guides Players that create guides and collections of game tips can post them here. If you have questions please post in the Player Questions section above!

Old 09-13-2017, 10:49 PM   #1
Shilane
Goblin Lord

Shilane is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Grand Crusade Raid Boss Location Map

Hey folks, I decided to undertake a fairly big project and make an up to date map with all the raid boss locations on it since, for god knows what reason, we no longer have lower level raids on our world map.

It is a work in progress, as you'll see, but I'll be adding to it each day until it has all of them. I'm using Google Drawing for lack of knowing a better place, but if you do know something that would work better than this please let me know: the sooner the better!

Right now you can click the little red arrows for a link to the l2wiki page of the raid boss, though I'd like to have a note saying the name/level of the raid boss on mouseover, it seems beyond my ability to figure out.

Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/yaznum44

If you have any input as to how I can make this better, please let me know. Also, about the map, it's literally the only one out there, don't kill me.

Thanks for your time,
Shilane

*edit
Now that I look at it, there absolutely needs to be some kind of color coding for levels. That will be my next step after I get all the raid bosses on there.
*have all raid bosses, except ones that offer disproportionately bad exp / dungeon bosses, up to level 70-79 on the map as of 9/15/2017
*all raid bosses that arent in dungeons and give relevant exp from level 20 to 84 are UP! Went quicker than I thought it would.

So the biggest thing now is getting the proper location for all the raid bosses. A lot of them are in the correct position but a lot of them aren't too, I did it from memory and what few location maps l2wiki had. So i'm asking the community for a little help here: if you run into a raid boss, i'd greatly appreciate it if you took a screenshot of the location on your map and put it on here with a imgur link or in a comment on the page itself. Otherwise I have to manually go blindly looking for these raid bosses lol, and that could take a very long time.

Last edited by Shilane; 09-15-2017 at 02:26 PM.
Shilane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:48 AM   #2
Oeste
Tainted Zombie

Oeste is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Grand Crusade Raid Boss Location Map

Wow, so much work and love for L2 to do this, very nice congratulations. Thank you for your effort.
Old 09-18-2017, 12:26 PM   #3
Shilane
Goblin Lord

Thank you, it's my pleasure.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:00 AM   #4
shinomi
Goblin Lord

shinomi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Grand Crusade Raid Boss Location Map

Nice idea! congratz!! keep going!
Old 09-19-2017, 11:53 AM   #5
Uzuzu
Elpy

Uzuzu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, appreciate your efforts trying to help players, but to not waste your time and effort, you can check all bosses, locations here: http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/raid I don't think any changes have been made to these raids.
Uzuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:21 PM   #6
Shilane
Goblin Lord

Oh, good to know! Since I'm already basically done, I will use that map to make sure all my lowbie raid bosses are in the right area. Might as well finish what I started, for better or worse.