Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News Archive

Login

News Archive Older news and announcements archived here.

Old 03-27-2015, 01:34 PM   #501
Origos
Elpy

Origos is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Account Migration for NCSOFT Master Accounts

lol Thx Ncsoft i migrated and i lost my char. lvl 96 -.- i played 2 years and i lost my char for stupid migrate
Old 03-27-2015, 05:53 PM   #502
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

socketka will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Account Migration for NCSOFT Master Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisephor View Post
If you've already done so, you'll need to continue your correspondence with them and be truthful in your responses to them.
They are still asking same things I can't remember.
Seems I will lose all my accs so it will be easier to make final departure.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:14 PM   #503
Billy2012
Elpy

Billy2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If you're having issues migrating, submit a ticket here.

If you've already done so, you'll need to continue your correspondence with them and be truthful in your responses to them.
I like this, since you cant remember some crap you made up for a game 6,7,8 years ago, that you never thought you would be playing for 8 years, you must not be being truthful in your responses. Gf
Old 03-29-2015, 09:32 PM   #504
GroeneBanaan
Elpy

GroeneBanaan is an unknown quantity at this point

I KNOW!
Billy I couldn't even be bothered to reply to it, my thoughts were "if you have nothing useful to say ****".

The ones who are suffering are the ones that have kept the game going all these years.

I have accepted I have lost the one account out of the 4 I cannot migrate, annoying...yes....over it...yes. After all, losing the decent gear on it is frustrating but other than time its nothing that cannot be replaced.

Although the GM's don't care no matter how much they say they do, we must remember this, the old saying that it is just a bunch of pixels and the world has not ended just yet. The saving grace to me is that the GM's are acting under instruction for profit.......but what happens when the master plan backfires?????

I will tell you what will happen - You will lose your job, your income and then you will be laughing on the other side of your face.

It is clear to a lot of players that this has been done for a reason. To take adena out the game so we buy more from store? To force people into buying runes to get back into the game at high 90's? PROBABLY.

However the damage is now done. I will never spend another penny in this game along with a lot of players. Most wont even be bothered to come back because of the sneaky way you have done this.

This is the first and only MMOPG I have ever played and stuck to but Lineage GET OVER YOURSELF you are not the market leader and your customer service is one of the worst I have ever encountered.

Tonight I have seen the most horrendous bot infestation and you do nothing.

Speaks Volumes

After all this for the first time I thought "I don't wanna play this anymore"
Old 03-30-2015, 05:10 AM   #505
Beater
Dark Knight

Beater is on a distinguished road

i would apreciate if someone in charge could tell me, WHY THE ****!

AM I RECEIVING AN EMAIL ASKING ME TO MIGRANTE ONE OF MY OTHERS ACCOUNT AGAIN! (Look at the date in the screenshot)
when 2 years ago i was forced to do it and even got the bloody 400 ncoin from doing so?

what the hell is going on ppl? seriously? it seems the support crew does not fit for the job, they should be working in a Mcdonald drive through...

http://i.imgur.com/jDNGLHV.png
Old 03-30-2015, 03:01 PM   #506
Harkon
Heathen Knight

Harkon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
(...) you'll need to continue your correspondence with them and be truthful in your responses to them.
lol, you realy made my day, and yes .. this was ironic.
Old 03-31-2015, 02:27 PM   #507
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

After 27 days of this stuff ongoing i was not able to get back any of my accounts, even accounts where i known all information including account creation mail. Support was not helpful.
Old 03-31-2015, 05:54 PM   #508
SrStupedHead
Purgatory Shadow

SrStupedHead will become famous soon enoughSrStupedHead will become famous soon enough

You could always start over. It's not like you won't have to kill a bunch of mobs just to get a decent no grade weapon and armor, dodge PK'ers at Orc Barracks, spend hours or days completing class change quests, wait for Bauim to spawn to do your subclass quest, kill a bunch of raid bosses to even compete in Oly, or wonder if you will have enough adena to purchase that piece of gear that you wanted to be "pro".

It's all free to play and streamlined so you don't have to struggle to get back into the game.

GET TO IT, SOLDIER! hup hup hup
Old 04-01-2015, 09:27 AM   #509
Faruk
Elpy

Faruk is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, finally migrate my account, but 0.0000 NCOIN on my account !!!

why you promise something that is not going to meet, better not promise anything, if anyone was going to demand anything, to play anyway had we had to migrate accounts, I hope to resolve this, Greetings
Old 04-05-2015, 08:57 AM   #510
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

After another week gone,
customer support offended me, changed ticket name to false information and insulting me strongly.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:20 PM   #511
Jacky
Remnant Diabolist

Jacky is on a distinguished road

Well its sad but true ... lost 2 accounts with sumoners ... i used them to sumon myself to spots i need oO. well now will have to run lol. Imo after few emails i understood i wont recall any details from those accs.
sad .... 91 lvls kartias freyas etc... dang.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:43 AM   #512
T4G4
Elpy

T4G4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I lost email, dont remember 100%, data was random, I made a ticket with all info that I have, emails,chars, level, gear, secret question, photos,.

Still asking the same thing email amd birthday, so my friend from other country help me more that ncsupport, they say don't share account, but if they don't help in NOTHING. Account will be erased, just a miracle.

Lv 99 toon lost. Ty 4 nothing

Still asking the same ****. Email and birthday

Migrafail
Old 04-06-2015, 10:53 AM   #513
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

Even if you still have access on mails and all creation mails, you won't get accounts back, you get accused you are not account owner because you don't know birthday info filled during creation.
No matter in creation mails is every possible information neccessary to provide real account owner.
They can easily detect who is account owner during ban actions. I have proofs of this case.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:50 AM   #514
Kantexpro
Elpy

Kantexpro is an unknown quantity at this point

This system sucks. The support is also way to difficult. I have my master information tried to migrate and got that error that so many of us have gotten. So I instead of bothering support read this forum and thought I can fix my own issue and changed my password to a more secure and not used before password. Doing this required me to get an email used when I created the account (proving its really mine as email is password protected) and ncsoft requires you to answer the established security questions to change password (which I did with no issues, proving its me) but I still get migration error. So I went to support and now they want proof I do not have from 6 years ago, I lost it during a move. Really how many times do I have to prove my account. I did have my password- I was able to reset password answering security questions. I had original email to access my account for password reset which took a password to access.
One thing I noticed in this situation is that I updated my master password but I still use my old (original) password used on my master to access forum. I thought these were linked (guessing I have an issue here). I wonder how many people are going to loose everything they worked for because of a glitch in NC Softs migration system even though they have access to the accounts.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:39 PM   #515
kyyrah
Elpy

kyyrah is an unknown quantity at this point

This account migration thing REALLY SUCKS, ANNOYS ME, come on NCSOFT I CANT ACCESS MY ISS.... I created it since 3-4 years ago, even I answered my secret questions, cannt even manage my account, "You cannot login to this account from your current location at this time. If you believe this to be in error, please contact Customer Support." if I lose my character I'm really done with this game
Old 04-22-2015, 02:29 PM   #516
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

change your password to hard one and you should pass 1st migration step.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:20 PM   #517
clzola
Elpy

clzola is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Account Migration for NCSOFT Master Accounts

Hi, I have received this mail telling me to migrate my account but I don't quite understand how. In my email there is a button saying "LOG IN AND MIGRATE NOW", after clicking on it, it takes me to log in page, where I successfully log in and then it opens "My Profile" page. So what do I do next.

In this link https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-u...aster-Accounts says:

Quote:
To migrate your account, log in at https://secure.ncsoft.com/cgi-bin/plaync_login.pl and you will be guided through the process.
but there isn't any guided process showing to me, it just shows my profile page.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:17 PM   #518
New_Beginning
Heathen Knight

New_Beginning has a spectacular aura about themNew_Beginning has a spectacular aura about them

I finally managed to migrate my account today. I kept getting the 'Login name is in use. Try another name.' message, even though I knew the name wasn't taken. Turns out that the email address I was trying to use was associated with my other Lineage II account (I didn't know this), so when I tried a new email, everything went through.

The question is, why couldn't the migration page give me an error message reflecting that, rather than saying the login name was in use? Like, "Email address is being used for another account'.

Since the email address I ended up using wasn't my first choice, I can only hope that after my second account gets deleted I can go back to using the one it used to use.
Old 04-25-2015, 07:17 AM   #519
Huege
Elpy

Huege is an unknown quantity at this point

I just need to ask. I received today an email from lineage2@ncsoft.com, saying my account is not migrated. My username in login is name@hotmail.com and the password is like fffff3453452345 . I dont think i need a migration but if this is the case,what is the reason for the specific email?
Cheers
Old 04-25-2015, 09:32 AM   #520
SadisticAngel
Grave Predator

SadisticAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huege View Post
I just need to ask. I received today an email from lineage2@ncsoft.com, saying my account is not migrated. My username in login is name@hotmail.com and the password is like fffff3453452345 . I dont think i need a migration but if this is the case,what is the reason for the specific email?
Cheers
i think it part of a mailing list, as i got one aswell even though my accounts have been migrated since they first started