Lineage II Forums  
Old 04-27-2016, 09:24 AM   #1
zkshd
Elpy

zkshd is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Tips for improving low level aw tanks

Hi, I love playing as a tank (PK lvl 87 + sub msen 76 + sub sag level 56), but after awakening my class is quite sh... if compared to others. I being playing for two months (however last month i only played a couple of days).

I am not sure what is happening, specially with kartia (group 85), sometimes i make a party with a tyrr that blast away zellaka hp and his hp doesn't go down (may be it is draining the boss hp by % dmg), while me a tank do null damage and die with 7 aoe hits of the boss (the healer was down).

I know that I need better equipment (I have the immortal set from mentee's, in def mode) and upgrade it. My pdef with knight buff is 5.5k and it goes to 6k if I use the defensive aura. My p. atk is 2.7k with the knight buff (220 for cri and 900 for a.spd). I can't heal myself (sacrifice doesn't count 500hp in 27khp is nothing when a hit from zellaka is around 4k).

Someone said me to buy a better armor, like twi+6, but would it make any difference? (I need like a 1-2 billions adena, chronos). Or should I get a better weapon first?. I just like doing pve only.

So I ask, for tanking role:

1) best armor for sigel between lvls 85-94 (max 2 bill)
2) best weapon for sigel between lvls 85-94 (max 2 bill)
3) healing tips (potions, enchantments, whatever, cuz if the healer dies I die with him).
4) best subclass skills (I got 3% (1+1+1) in pdef and mdef already) and dualclass skills (I want to be an iss-he)
5) Any other tips you think that I should know.
zkshd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 08:46 AM   #2
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tips for improving low level aw tanks

even a +6 S80 armor set would be better then a +3 Immortal one besides that have a look at the pm I sent you and just decide on what you want to focus and take it 1 small step at a time to improve/gear up slowly but steady.

also on dual class an ISS is a very cost effective one to have as you can use the same gear plus you can use the mp cost reduction/regen talismans then on your tank as well.
Draecke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:46 AM   #3
zkshd
Elpy

zkshd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
even a +6 S80 armor set would be better then a +3 Immortal one besides that have a look at the pm I sent you and just decide on what you want to focus and take it 1 small step at a time to improve/gear up slowly but steady.

also on dual class an ISS is a very cost effective one to have as you can use the same gear plus you can use the mp cost reduction/regen talismans then on your tank as well.

thanks for all the tips.
zkshd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 08:29 AM   #4
[M1A2] ABRAMS
Goblin Lord

[M1A2] ABRAMS is an unknown quantity at this point

I know its too late, but maybe for future newbie tanks...

If u wanna make PVE cheap tank:
  • Immo hvy +6 its about 400kk + bless 5x50kk (or 100kk) ~800kk and u have set till 99lvl. Ofc attribute 3x120
  • Special PVE Defence belt
  • Shirt Oct/Isti +1 all stats
  • Cloak Zaken have +15 all attribute rezist
  • Weapon Apo sword/blunt with 2SA: Body + HP Soul = +37%HP and +15%MP
  • Dye all CON +15 will be perfect (if no cash will be -STR too)
  • Hair Accessory CON+M.def
  • Brooch: Diamond +P.Def, Emerald +CON, Pearl +M.def
  • jewelery Special Resistance rings/earings + istina necklace / octavis neck warrior
  • Agation Freya +1 stat all the time
  • Duals/Subclass Certification Skills: all to HP% and p.def m.def
  • 8 AP +HP%
  • Fish Stew +3 CON all the time
  • Talisman Venir 8lvl +1 all stats
U dont need p.atk and when Healer goes down its only time when u die too... U can run in a circle ;^)

And ISS SWS its the best dualclass if u r rly TANKplaystyle and u dont have too much adenas ;^)
[M1A2] ABRAMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 10:31 PM   #5
McEnchanter
Elpy

McEnchanter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [M1A2] ABRAMS View Post
[*]Dye all CON +15 will be perfect (if no cash will be -STR too)
[*]Hair Accessory CON+M.def
[*]Brooch: Diamond +P.Def, Emerald +CON, Pearl +M.def
A lot CON, isn't CON limited when you are near to (90 CON) and unnecesary continue putting CON? let me know cause i'm outdated.

Last edited by McEnchanter; 06-29-2016 at 02:01 AM.
McEnchanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:01 PM   #6
irlumir
Tainted Zombie

irlumir is an unknown quantity at this point

Mcenchanter the "90 Con thing" is to achieve 100% block shield rate on knight H buff..

But CON is needed for:
- HP pool
- P.debuff resistance

Thouse two mainly XD. So more con = more hp = more boost to thouse HP% bonus. CON means more tanky.
irlumir is offline   Reply With Quote