Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-06-2016, 12:10 PM   #1
Tensou
Elpy

Tensou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pts problem

Hello i just came back after couple of months.
I just lvled to 99 and somethink happend from every pt room i was kicked, after i asked why they just wants more dps... . So tryed to make pt room by myself and i w8ted 20 mins every pt room finished... . So if any of u can me answer tank now is only needed for siege and couple of bosses ?>?? and how the *** should i exp to 100 lvl ?? without any pts ?
Tensou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 01:33 PM   #2
WildWeirdo
Heathen Knight

WildWeirdo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pts problem

Try to find CP ! If you can't, then just start parties on your own and try to invite DD's with good weapons, not all but at least someone of them must have good weapon.

I personally take tank if join the party room when i go with random people on dailys and i check the DD's so i can be sure that i won't fail this instance. But most newbies really can't do that simple thing and invite only DD's, sometimes they even fail without tank in party. So they are more like afraid to fail or do it too long with tank.

See people can make the party longer and do the instance fast or make the party fast and do the instance longer, both ways can take same time.

But sometimes the party leader know he invite bad DD's and he want to invite one more DD to not fail the instance. But also if he got good DD's he won't invite tank because he don't check this DD's and he thinks he will do it too long if invite tank. Something like this.

Many newbies around...sad most of times happens those two ways i mention above first. I did Balok with 2 tanks 1 healer 1 iss 3 dds faster than most of the times i was with only DD's. Random people, random time for complete and chance to fail.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:35 PM   #3
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

it helps if u lvl up an alt iss box to 85+ as then at least u can go to the decent solo xp spots like EV / HB / Pagans etc

also as you didn't mention what type of tank are you as SK / HK tanks will lvl faster solo just saying and you can always use a chaos essence to change to a diff tank type whenever you want.
Draecke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 03:58 AM   #4
zem1
Hungry Spirit

zem1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its just nabnity problem. Ppl dont understand game mechanic thats why you got problem finding pt . 5% or 13% from party solidarity is way better than having extra useless archer or dager in party (archer is useless in any situation , and dagger if no oed pve weapon is usefull only for open wounds debuff ). And yes , try to find cp .
zem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 06:02 PM   #5
Hellrack
Elpy

Hellrack is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zem1 View Post
Its just nabnity problem. Ppl dont understand game mechanic thats why you got problem finding pt . 5% or 13% from party solidarity is way better than having extra useless archer or dager in party (archer is useless in any situation , and dagger if no oed pve weapon is usefull only for open wounds debuff ). And yes , try to find cp .
People that kick tanks from party's are well noobs , as for archer being useless it always depends on the archer iv party with +12+ bloody bow archer that didn't do almost no dps and with archers that had agro all the time with kelbim and specter (oe ofc).
Hellrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 07:42 AM   #6
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrack View Post
People that kick tanks from party's are well noobs , as for archer being useless it always depends on the archer iv party with +12+ bloody bow archer that didn't do almost no dps and with archers that had agro all the time with kelbim and specter (oe ofc).
Agression is based on many factors, skills and normal hits work differently (afaik) and trigger different levels of aggression.
i.e long time ago before the "melee hunting nerf" in orc raiders, when i soloed with yul+iss, the iss would get agression almost every monster.

So the "good gear, but noob yul" may very well be doing 2x the damage of the bad geared yul, but doing something differently so he doesnt get aggression
i.e he could use flash, disparition, hide amongst other things.

Quote:
I promise you, even if a party already have a wynn they will benefit more if i join on my wynn, even if they all miss their lv. 3 solidarity
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 10:31 AM   #7
zem1
Hungry Spirit

zem1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
Agression is based on many factors, skills and normal hits work differently (afaik) and trigger different levels of aggression.
i.e long time ago before the "melee hunting nerf" in orc raiders, when i soloed with yul+iss, the iss would get agression almost every monster.

So the "good gear, but noob yul" may very well be doing 2x the damage of the bad geared yul, but doing something differently so he doesnt get aggression

I promise you, even if a party already have a wynn they will benefit more if i join on my wynn, even if they all miss their lv. 3 solidarity
You are nab .
Im not talking about your wyn ( we know you got endgame itemz ). But still ill take tank over your archer coze those 13% or 5% matters more on my tyr than your poor pve dmg as archer.
zem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 01:10 PM   #8
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You are nab .
Im not talking about your wyn ( we know you got endgame itemz ). But still ill take tank over your archer coze those 13% or 5% matters more on my tyr than your poor pve dmg as archer.
http://imgur.com/7fk744H
**** yuls, so weak.
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 06:49 AM   #9
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

it's more that a properly stacked titan is supposed to do more dps and then the more patt the better rule applies, I know as that's how it works for my stacked Hell Knight which does equal dps on Valakas for example as a decently (+12 PVE weapons etc.) geared titans lolz
Old 07-20-2016, 09:32 AM   #10
Hellrack
Elpy

Hellrack is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: pts problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post

Well my archer gear is below average at best i mean the best thing on me is a kelbim bow yet i still do 750-1m crits on epic tauti and had agro all the time because most archer in pve think f1 is dead and spam skills like morons well f1 LIVES and does dmg.D:
Hellrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 12:51 AM   #11
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrack View Post
Well my archer gear is below average at best i mean the best thing on me is a kelbim bow yet i still do 750-1m crits on epic tauti and had agro all the time because most archer in pve think f1 is dead and spam skills like morons well f1 LIVES and does dmg.D:
http://www.yourserver.webeden.co.uk/...4572732824.png
Old 07-21-2016, 11:26 AM   #12
Draecke
Baylor

can we stop derail this topic as the last few posts got nada to do with tanks lol..
Old 07-21-2016, 07:42 PM   #13
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
can we stop derail this topic as the last few posts got nada to do with tanks lol..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...tayOnTopic.gif

Tanks? ok

https://media.giphy.com/media/DeogflZGx6EkE/giphy.gif