Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-04-2017, 08:53 AM   #1
Artherm
Elpy

Artherm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What's your dualclass and why?

As our mainclass or a dualclass is a tank, I would love to hear different opinions on what is the other class you guys take apart from a tank either in main/dual and why? Appreciate any feedbacks! Thank you
Artherm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What's your dualclass and why?

used to be SwM cause of same gear usage and the class talismans were very usefull - mp regen & mp skill cost reduction - but as I quit doing Oly a long time ago and stuck on lvl105 with main I've decided to change the dual to something more fun to play..

kind of sad about that as I used to play SwM for over 10 years but the ISS class just isn't what it used to be for me so instead I used my existing surplus of resources to equip a fun PVE class aka Titan - mind you except for some epic jewels etc. there's no real cross over on gear so if your low budget think hard before going that route as it will require you to get a light set & new weapons like slasher/pole/2h blunt if you choose to go that route..

ps, next update ISS get boosted a lot with new improved harmonies at lvl 103 but yeah as said I'm bored hardcore right now so not going to wait for that anymore..
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:40 AM   #3
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Rodah is on a distinguished road

Maestro main, Eva's Templar dual; 100% gear compatibility.

Only playing Maestro in Oly ATM. If the hard cap is removed I will switch to GK or Titan and level it some more. Playing ET for everything else and it is a beast. I was HK but switched for PvP.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:03 PM   #4
irlumir
Tainted Zombie

irlumir is an unknown quantity at this point

Rodah you like Eva more than SK?? Cause of lightning strike that is very usefull on mass pvp / single pvp. Also in Pve land almost always.
Want to know your perspective about it.

To OP

Wynn, Cheap to build and usefull to farm Factions and stuffs like octavis, etc.
Dual skills seems to not affect much performance so i use my tank one
(+12 HP / 20% phys trait) and it hit very nice with a cheap +10 bless specter retri 2 SA. i Think is the best DD on a budget ( if you dont have a pve / pvp set but overenchanted (+8 or more) heavy set can also use it with wynn, less patk but works also fine)
Besides i use the MP reduction talisman of the class... next update will be irrelevant since they change thouse talismans...
irlumir is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 02:33 PM   #5
bentorero
Thunder Wyrm

bentorero is an unknown quantity at this point

if ever i get my tank a dual class it will be either tyrr or iss so they can share equips
Old 07-09-2017, 09:48 PM   #6
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Rodah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlumir View Post
Rodah you like Eva more than SK?? Cause of lightning strike that is very usefull on mass pvp / single pvp. Also in Pve land almost always.
Want to know your perspective about it.
I guess it depends on how you view your role in PvP.

Generally speaking; I think SK is best at small scale PvP but not so great in mass PvP. This is especially true the closer you get to "end game" PvP. The reality is at end game your targets will only have debuffs for a few seconds. Yes you can get lucky and hit a healer or two at just the right time but for the most part, it's not going to have the same effect as it would if you were fighting lower tier players.

Case in point; today during siege we fought one of NOVA's weaker parties who run an SK. His para didn't land once and they didn't fair to well against our ET/HK group.

I wish I would have taken an SS but I was cruising with 33k PDef, 22k MDef, 150k HP, and ALL resist over 750 with WIZARD during siege. Truth is, very, very hard to take out a stacked ET. In mass PvP my job is crowd control, noble sac, UDs, and rez. I'm not killing anyone so better to just stay alive and keep my party up.