Lineage II Forums  
Old 08-04-2017, 02:20 PM   #41
Rodah
Heathen Knight
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 697
Rodah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Only three weeks left guys! What are yall gonna do in the time you have remaining .
__________________
105 Maestro / 104 Eva's Templar / 80 SWM / 80 Adv
Rodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:25 PM   #42
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shi-thead View Post
I'm sorry but you have some serious mental health issues. Do you need a referral? I can refer a few professional people that I know that may be able to help you, but they're in Florida...
Offense on your opponent and call him crazy is actually lowest argument ever...
I guess you are one of their biggest sucker (not even licker)
If you directly call me crazy w/o even talking about my post its already say all!
Nothing special...

Between are you specialist in mental problems?!
If not shut your **** up than... You not have any right to talk about this theme!
******* trash! How low can you fall to suck your masters?!

I am crazy because of what?! Because i have convinctions?
Because i never licked anyone for virtual items?!
Because i called things with their real names as it must be?!

Or what?! Am i annoying?! Lets count amount of posts then?!
1 my post is vs 25 their?! Is not it?!
Whole forum is full with their qq ing lol...
Ultimate loosers )

So what?! If you have specialists bring them to trufflebutter and its suckers!
Dirty bastard! You not deserve anything else!

P.S Truffle lol its either or edited or i was just trolling or maybe it was before you betray me and start to act like last animal...
In very past i thought that you were my friend
Shame full ...
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:05 PM   #43
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 201
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Offense on your opponent and call him crazy is actually lowest argument ever...
I guess you are one of their biggest sucker (not even licker)
If you directly call me crazy w/o even talking about my post its already say all!
Nothing special...

Between are you specialist in mental problems?!
If not shut your **** up than... You not have any right to talk about this theme!
******* trash! How low can you fall to suck your masters?!

I am crazy because of what?! Because i have convinctions?
Because i never licked anyone for virtual items?!
Because i called things with their real names as it must be?!

Or what?! Am i annoying?! Lets count amount of posts then?!
1 my post is vs 25 their?! Is not it?!
Whole forum is full with their qq ing lol...
Ultimate loosers )

So what?! If you have specialists bring them to trufflebutter and its suckers!
Dirty bastard! You not deserve anything else!

P.S Truffle lol its either or edited or i was just trolling or maybe it was before you betray me and start to act like last animal...
In very past i thought that you were my friend
Shame full ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YppuTNwjrLc
__________________
>>>Truffle<<<
Chronos Celebrity? #1? Thanks to all my fans!
Bruhxd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:44 AM   #44
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Why you even showing it?! To show the fact that you are stronger than foozie?!
EVERY SINGLE PRO PLAYER WILL LAUGH ABOUT THIS VIDEO!

Truffle?! You had pro fights ?! At least one pro fight?!
I had fights 200 vs 150 vs 150 vs 100...
And what are you showing to me?! 7 ultra geared, ultra noobs vs 10 noobs?!
Are you serious?!

This video proof only 3 facts
1)That you are a bunch of ultra noobs...
2)That Zaken server is dead (7 vs 10 aden siege )
3)That your gear is 3 times higher than your oppenents...

Description of 1) :
You fight 7 vs 10 than you see that someone is in pray room and start to rush there one by one! Its sparta...
In any serious fight such action will result defeat and castle loose...
You was first idiot who abandon cp and rush there...
The only good thing i saw was that you can run fast...
Its like wow Truffle is so fast xD...
There are some more idiot things but i will not tell you )

Now about gear 3) You guys saying that Fooz posses more gear but from this video it was clear that your pay overpower is too high...

You guys hit random target and getting pvp points again and again, while your hp dont even coming down unless multiple enemies hit one of you...

You cant lie to me...

The value of this video for you is 0 ...
Get over with it and show me something cool...
At least one time show me something valuable lol...
Ultimate creditcardwarrior looser!
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:56 AM   #45
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMichael View Post
You're a moron, who has no idea how the game works. You don't even understand how math works, and you clearly have no idea how LUC stat works, as evident from the other thread. Why do you think anyone cares what you have to say about pvp?
Only someone like Tevas or Born and someone like them has more idea how the game works than me ...

You know why all things always were clear to me?!
Its simple! I look on damage list! Many times after i fight i open damage list and look on damage i give and receive ...

So i know how game work...
You cant lie to me...

Why should someone care what i say about pvp?!
There is a very good reason
Very very good reason
Its a fact that game is dead, its dead because invalid game and invalid pvp structure...
Its a fact! If you dont want to care about it than its your choice!
Pay more and lick everything and keep loosing! Looser!
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:27 AM   #46
Power
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 88
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Only someone like Tevas or Born and someone like them has more idea how the game works than me ...

You know why all things always were clear to me?!
Its simple! I look on damage list! Many times after i fight i open damage list and look on damage i give and receive ...

So i know how game work...
You cant lie to me...

Why should someone care what i say about pvp?!
There is a very good reason
Very very good reason
Its a fact that game is dead, its dead because invalid game and invalid pvp structure...
Its a fact! If you dont want to care about it than its your choice!
Pay more and lick everything and keep loosing! Looser!
So why are you still here ? If it's a dead game why you come open your mouth all the time on all subjects ?
Just shut down your mouth and go mess away.
All the time i saw one of your post it's always the same thing : insult insult insult insult and ... oh ! I'm the best and all others are only stupid / cowards / rmt / botters.

Just **** and go away ... really ..
Power is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:19 AM   #47
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
So why are you still here ? If it's a dead game why you come open your mouth all the time on all subjects ?
Just shut down your mouth and go mess away.
All the time i saw one of your post it's always the same thing : insult insult insult insult and ... oh ! I'm the best and all others are only stupid / cowards / rmt / botters.

Just **** and go away ... really ..
You are piece of **** which registered 1 week ago just to insult me??
Ha ha...
I am not insulting everyone, just a bunch credit card warrior bastard and their sucker squad... lol They deserved it... Its funny to call things with deserved names

1 my post is versus 20 their also...

I played l2 for over years,,, and i didnot left game as you say... i just temporarily left l2... So donno what will happen in future...

I am trying to improve my bad english for sure, also i have opinion that soon or later l2 will be more or less fixed... So i have reasons to stay here...
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:37 AM   #48
rmN
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Chile
Posts: 25
rmN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

can't believe that trAshlectia is still posting the same things since 6 months ago or more, thinking like someone is gonna look him/her as a smart person lul everyone knows that alectia is just a moron that doesn't know anything about the game but make rivers with his/her tears after get defeated, oh god...

please trAshlectia, try to figure out some new excuses or insults, the olds are just out of date, ty
rmN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:53 PM   #49
Power
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 88
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
You are piece of **** which registered 1 week ago just to insult me??
Ha ha...
I am not insulting everyone, just a bunch credit card warrior bastard and their sucker squad... lol They deserved it... Its funny to call things with deserved names

1 my post is versus 20 their also...

I played l2 for over years,,, and i didnot left game as you say... i just temporarily left l2... So donno what will happen in future...

I am trying to improve my bad english for sure, also i have opinion that soon or later l2 will be more or less fixed... So i have reasons to stay here...
LoL ! That's a good joke !
Don't think that you are so special for i register only for you. You are nothing for me. I'm just bored to see you everywhere only insulting ppl.

Like you just did for me, all your post are like that ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
You are piece of **** which registered 1 week ago just to insult me??

You looks like a 10 years old kid .. That's sad .. Really .. You looks like a guy / girl doesn't matter that is just jealous from others, they can spend 1k$/month on ncstore and not you ? Then ? You are jealous because you cannot ? You can but don't want to, so others cannot do it ? Just close your mouth !

Why they shouldn't if they can ? If i won 2k$/months, and using only 1k for living correctly. Why i couldn't using this 1k for what ever i want ? even if it's on a game ? Because you can't or don't want to ? Really ? Just go away dude .. Really, this game don't deserve kind of ppl like you ...
Power is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:26 AM   #50
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmN View Post
can't believe that trAshlectia is still posting the same things since 6 months ago or more, thinking like someone is gonna look him/her as a smart person lul everyone knows that alectia is just a moron that doesn't know anything about the game but make rivers with his/her tears after get defeated, oh god...

please trAshlectia, try to figure out some new excuses or insults, the olds are just out of date, ty
You are a absolute noob who was sucking oddity staff and taking whatever you wanted from cwh lol, tones of items ... and than just left a game and rmt whole gear to enemies...
You scammed your clan more than any one else...

How you even dare to appear here?!
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:35 AM   #51
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
LoL ! That's a good joke !
Don't think that you are so special for i register only for you. You are nothing for me. I'm just bored to see you everywhere only insulting ppl.

Like you just did for me, all your post are like that ..




You looks like a 10 years old kid .. That's sad .. Really .. You looks like a guy / girl doesn't matter that is just jealous from others, they can spend 1k$/month on ncstore and not you ? Then ? You are jealous because you cannot ? You can but don't want to, so others cannot do it ? Just close your mouth !

Why they shouldn't if they can ? If i won 2k$/months, and using only 1k for living correctly. Why i couldn't using this 1k for what ever i want ? even if it's on a game ? Because you can't or don't want to ? Really ? Just go away dude .. Really, this game don't deserve kind of ppl like you ...
Fff****... Once again to most useless trash ever!
I am not jealous to immortal credit card warrior...
I just hate them!

Jealous = i want to be like them... But its not like that! I will better delete game than 1 shot everything with immortal char and qq how pro i am...
Its how big clowns should you be to post such useless videos lol

I want them(credit card warriors) not exist!
Every game has pay to win model... But in l2 its shattered all limits...

If you can pay 1k $ and want to do it good for you!!
But why the hell others must be punished because of it...
Peoples cant farm gainak/7singns/dragons/rbs/kelbim because of bunch immortal credit card warriors with 8 year pro farm gear on 1 year old server lol...
If its normal for you than shot yourself! Bastard!

If you getting items from ncoins while others farm for them its ok... This is a valid pay which must be!

But in l2 80% of necessary items can be only payed while other 20% can be easily controlled by credit card warriors!
Hard to understand why ncsoft destroyed zaken with not control able pay lol,,

You guys are just a royal game killers lol...
My presence on server was just making it alive...
So shut your **** up, bastard and stop using bots to insult lol
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:55 AM   #52
Power
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 88
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Fff****... Once again to most useless trash ever!
I am not jealous to immortal credit card warrior...
I just hate them!

Jealous = i want to be like them... But its not like that! I will better delete game than 1 shot everything with immortal char and qq how pro i am...
Its how big clowns should you be to post such useless videos lol

I want them(credit card warriors) not exist!
Every game has pay to win model... But in l2 its shattered all limits...

If you can pay 1k $ and want to do it good for you!!
But why the hell others must be punished because of it...
Peoples cant farm gainak/7singns/dragons/rbs/kelbim because of bunch immortal credit card warriors with 8 year pro farm gear on 1 year old server lol...
If its normal for you than shot yourself! Bastard!

If you getting items from ncoins while others farm for them its ok... This is a valid pay which must be!

But in l2 80% of necessary items can be only payed while other 20% can be easily controlled by credit card warriors!
Hard to understand why ncsoft destroyed zaken with not control able pay lol,,

You guys are just a royal game killers lol...
My presence on server was just making it alive...
So shut your **** up, bastard and stop using bots to insult lol
LoL ! I insult you ? Saying "close your mouth" is insulting you ?
You insult me all the time 2 post about me :

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall;
- Fff****... Once again to most useless trash ever!
- If its normal for you than shot yourself! Bastard!
- So shut your **** up, bastard and stop using bots to insult lol
- You are piece of **** which registered 1 week ago just to insult me??
You should learn how to speak without an insult. It's really sad to see someone like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
My presence on server was just making it alive...
You think that you are someone special to say that kind of stupid things ? Oh ! Guys ! Don't worry she's / he's on game so this game will never die ! She's / He's keeping this game alive only because she's / he's playing ! Omg ! That's amasing !

Just to be clear, i'm not playing on Zaken, i don't know you, and you are nothing / noone for me. I don't care at all about you. But one thing, one day, continue insulting ppl without any reasons, because you are hater, angry or whatever else you want, and one day, you will have serious problems
Power is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:23 PM   #53
xJag
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 53
xJag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Sadly, the "credit card warriors" are the reason the game is alive and that you are able to login

Logging in does nothing for the bottom dollar.

Licker:
https://gyazo.com/163873b4498c3424ccf04b64f1dbabc4
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:20 AM   #54
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: fun times with Visacard

Normal user who spend 100$-200$ per month is helping server...
A credit card warrior who spend 10000$ at once killing server...
Game becoming greatly poisoned dye to those like you...
One such credit card warrior force 1000 users to left game lol...
In overall server getting less money ) and become dead...

You are just a result of ncsoft mistakes lol...
**** now!

As usual i am talking nice
While being in enigma i almost never said bad words about players...
Even about those which i didnot liked at all...
xPower you are one more bot of trufflebutter lickers...
You coming and attack me when amount of my posts is not even 20 % of their...
How should i talk to you?!
I said what you deserved nothing else!
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:57 AM   #55
Power
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 88
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
As usual i am talking nice
While being in enigma i almost never said bad words about players...
Even about those which i didnot liked at all...
xPower you are one more bot of trufflebutter lickers...
You coming and attack me when amount of my posts is not even 20 % of their...
How should i talk to you?!
I said what you deserved nothing else!
loul ! You wanna i check all your messages, everywhere and list here, all the insult you made in all your posts ?
I'm pretty sure that on your total amount of message on this forum there is like 80% of them where the content contain one insult minimum.

I deserve to take insult like "going to shot yourself ! Bastard !". Then you have serious brain damages / brain issues.

And once again, my name is not xPower, it's Power. And i'm not playing on Zaken server but on Freya. I'm playing since 8 years +. I don't even know who is this .. Trufle something.

I don't care about the subject of this thread i could put my first post on an other one, the result would be the same. I'm bored to see you all the time EVERYWHERE vs EVERYONE insulting ppl. Being agresive, etc..

And you think you can justify that you insult everyone ? I was talking correctly to you, beside saying "close your mouth", that's mean => "don't talk", "stop talk", etc ..
And what you doing ? Your first word is insulting me.

Seriously, if you are like that in real life, you will get serious problem soon.
Power is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 10:14 AM   #56
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
loul ! You wanna i check all your messages, everywhere and list here, all the insult you made in all your posts ?
I'm pretty sure that on your total amount of message on this forum there is like 80% of them where the content contain one insult minimum.

I deserve to take insult like "going to shot yourself ! Bastard !". Then you have serious brain damages / brain issues.

And once again, my name is not xPower, it's Power. And i'm not playing on Zaken server but on Freya. I'm playing since 8 years +. I don't even know who is this .. Trufle something.

I don't care about the subject of this thread i could put my first post on an other one, the result would be the same. I'm bored to see you all the time EVERYWHERE vs EVERYONE insulting ppl. Being agresive, etc..

And you think you can justify that you insult everyone ? I was talking correctly to you, beside saying "close your mouth", that's mean => "don't talk", "stop talk", etc ..
And what you doing ? Your first word is insulting me.

Seriously, if you are like that in real life, you will get serious problem soon.
You lie! You cant be from freya! You cant create a bot 1 week ago,
enter zaken (donno why), read all posts, understand what happening and offense on me...

Its impossible! I mean if you are a neutral... So once again, you deserved it!
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:17 AM   #57
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
loul ! You wanna i check all your messages, everywhere and list here, all the insult you made in all your posts ?
I'm pretty sure that on your total amount of message on this forum there is like 80% of them where the content contain one insult minimum.

I deserve to take insult like "going to shot yourself ! Bastard !". Then you have serious brain damages / brain issues.

And once again, my name is not xPower, it's Power. And i'm not playing on Zaken server but on Freya. I'm playing since 8 years +. I don't even know who is this .. Trufle something.

I don't care about the subject of this thread i could put my first post on an other one, the result would be the same. I'm bored to see you all the time EVERYWHERE vs EVERYONE insulting ppl. Being agresive, etc..

And you think you can justify that you insult everyone ? I was talking correctly to you, beside saying "close your mouth", that's mean => "don't talk", "stop talk", etc ..
And what you doing ? Your first word is insulting me.

Seriously, if you are like that in real life, you will get serious problem soon.
On behalf of the population on Zaken, thank you for your attempt at getting Alectia/Crystal to shut up. We've been trying for months but the poster child for birth control has some sort of mental issue that makes autism/downs look like the common cold.
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:48 PM   #58
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
On behalf of the population on Zaken, thank you for your attempt at getting Alectia/Crystal to shut up. We've been trying for months but the poster child for birth control has some sort of mental issue that makes autism/downs look like the common cold.
You will now comment your own bots?!
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:43 AM   #59
Power
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 88
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
You lie! You cant be from freya! You cant create a bot 1 week ago,
enter zaken (donno why), read all posts, understand what happening and offense on me...

Its impossible! I mean if you are a neutral... So once again, you deserved it!
But what the hell is your mental problem ?
Who said that i read all posts in Zaken section ? I was just bored at work, then i read all "new answers" on all sections. And on almost all of them, out of Zaken section you was there, insulting ppl, permanently. Then i saw a new answser on Zaken and it was again you, that made me ****** off. But it's ok you are not enough smart to understand anything.

I offence you saying that you are jealous, i offence you saying to stop speaking if you can only insult others ? That's a really good joke. Everyone speaking to you should offence you then.

Dare to show up in front of me in real life and talk to me like you doing it in this forum thinking that you are safe behind your screen, on Internet, and i'll kick your *** until hospital. Woman or not.

Once again, i was correct with you, so be correct with me. That's called mutual respect. But seem's your parents never teached you correctly.
Power is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:38 PM   #60
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
But what the hell is your mental problem ?
Who said that i read all posts in Zaken section ? I was just bored at work, then i read all "new answers" on all sections. And on almost all of them, out of Zaken section you was there, insulting ppl, permanently. Then i saw a new answser on Zaken and it was again you, that made me ****** off. But it's ok you are not enough smart to understand anything.

I offence you saying that you are jealous, i offence you saying to stop speaking if you can only insult others ? That's a really good joke. Everyone speaking to you should offence you then.

Dare to show up in front of me in real life and talk to me like you doing it in this forum thinking that you are safe behind your screen, on Internet, and i'll kick your *** until hospital. Woman or not.

Once again, i was correct with you, so be correct with me. That's called mutual respect. But seem's your parents never teached you correctly.
Why someone who saying that he want to beat a woman until hospital dare to talk about mutual respect or parents teaching...

Seriously?! For me beating a woman is not acceptable at all...
Maybe its because i am a (barbarian), unlike you

From start i thought that you were one more **** troll bot who lick peoples cp(I not believe that you are from freya dye to objective reasons)...
Now wow you are also a keyboard warrior, who threating from 3k km s

Good luck...

You rushing into crossfire like that...
You also looking like a guy who seeking problems...

Well once again...
I NOT GONNA HAVE MUTUAL RESPECT WITH A BOX WHO INSULT ME!!
SHUT YOUR MOUTH IDIOT TRASH!
ENOUGH?! ANYWAY QQ AS YOU WANT I NOT CARE MUCH...
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 AM.