Lineage II Forums  
Old 08-10-2017, 11:19 AM   #61
crystall
Grave Predator

crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
So why are you still here ? If it's a dead game why you come open your mouth all the time on all subjects ?
Just shut down your mouth and go mess away.
All the time i saw one of your post it's always the same thing : insult insult insult insult and ... oh ! I'm the best and all others are only stupid / cowards / rmt / botters.

Just **** and go away ... really ..
You are piece of **** which registered 1 week ago just to insult me??
Ha ha...
I am not insulting everyone, just a bunch credit card warrior bastard and their sucker squad... lol They deserved it... Its funny to call things with deserved names

1 my post is versus 20 their also...

I played l2 for over years,,, and i didnot left game as you say... i just temporarily left l2... So donno what will happen in future...

I am trying to improve my bad english for sure, also i have opinion that soon or later l2 will be more or less fixed... So i have reasons to stay here...
Old 08-10-2017, 11:37 AM   #62
rmN
Goblin Lord

rmN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

can't believe that trAshlectia is still posting the same things since 6 months ago or more, thinking like someone is gonna look him/her as a smart person lul everyone knows that alectia is just a moron that doesn't know anything about the game but make rivers with his/her tears after get defeated, oh god...

please trAshlectia, try to figure out some new excuses or insults, the olds are just out of date, ty
rmN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:53 PM   #63
Power
Goblin Lord

Power is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Ha ha...
I am not insulting everyone, just a bunch credit card warrior bastard and their sucker squad... lol They deserved it... Its funny to call things with deserved names

1 my post is versus 20 their also...

I played l2 for over years,,, and i didnot left game as you say... i just temporarily left l2... So donno what will happen in future...

I am trying to improve my bad english for sure, also i have opinion that soon or later l2 will be more or less fixed... So i have reasons to stay here...
LoL ! That's a good joke !
Don't think that you are so special for i register only for you. You are nothing for me. I'm just bored to see you everywhere only insulting ppl.

Like you just did for me, all your post are like that ..

Quote:

You looks like a 10 years old kid .. That's sad .. Really .. You looks like a guy / girl doesn't matter that is just jealous from others, they can spend 1k$/month on ncstore and not you ? Then ? You are jealous because you cannot ? You can but don't want to, so others cannot do it ? Just close your mouth !

Why they shouldn't if they can ? If i won 2k$/months, and using only 1k for living correctly. Why i couldn't using this 1k for what ever i want ? even if it's on a game ? Because you can't or don't want to ? Really ? Just go away dude .. Really, this game don't deserve kind of ppl like you ...
Power is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:26 AM   #64
crystall
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmN View Post
can't believe that trAshlectia is still posting the same things since 6 months ago or more, thinking like someone is gonna look him/her as a smart person lul everyone knows that alectia is just a moron that doesn't know anything about the game but make rivers with his/her tears after get defeated, oh god...

please trAshlectia, try to figure out some new excuses or insults, the olds are just out of date, ty
You are a absolute noob who was sucking oddity staff and taking whatever you wanted from cwh lol, tones of items ... and than just left a game and rmt whole gear to enemies...
You scammed your clan more than any one else...

How you even dare to appear here?!
Old 08-11-2017, 07:35 AM   #65
crystall
Grave Predator

Quote:
LoL ! That's a good joke !
Don't think that you are so special for i register only for you. You are nothing for me. I'm just bored to see you everywhere only insulting ppl.

Like you just did for me, all your post are like that ..

You looks like a 10 years old kid .. That's sad .. Really .. You looks like a guy / girl doesn't matter that is just jealous from others, they can spend 1k$/month on ncstore and not you ? Then ? You are jealous because you cannot ? You can but don't want to, so others cannot do it ? Just close your mouth !

Why they shouldn't if they can ? If i won 2k$/months, and using only 1k for living correctly. Why i couldn't using this 1k for what ever i want ? even if it's on a game ? Because you can't or don't want to ? Really ? Just go away dude .. Really, this game don't deserve kind of ppl like you ...
Fff****... Once again to most useless trash ever!
I am not jealous to immortal credit card warrior...
I just hate them!

Jealous = i want to be like them... But its not like that! I will better delete game than 1 shot everything with immortal char and qq how pro i am...
Its how big clowns should you be to post such useless videos lol

I want them(credit card warriors) not exist!
Every game has pay to win model... But in l2 its shattered all limits...

If you can pay 1k $ and want to do it good for you!!
But why the hell others must be punished because of it...
Peoples cant farm gainak/7singns/dragons/rbs/kelbim because of bunch immortal credit card warriors with 8 year pro farm gear on 1 year old server lol...
If its normal for you than shot yourself! Bastard!

If you getting items from ncoins while others farm for them its ok... This is a valid pay which must be!

But in l2 80% of necessary items can be only payed while other 20% can be easily controlled by credit card warriors!
Hard to understand why ncsoft destroyed zaken with not control able pay lol,,

You guys are just a royal game killers lol...
My presence on server was just making it alive...
So shut your **** up, bastard and stop using bots to insult lol
Old 08-11-2017, 07:55 AM   #66
Power
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Fff****... Once again to most useless trash ever!
I am not jealous to immortal credit card warrior...
I just hate them!

Jealous = i want to be like them... But its not like that! I will better delete game than 1 shot everything with immortal char and qq how pro i am...
Its how big clowns should you be to post such useless videos lol

I want them(credit card warriors) not exist!
Every game has pay to win model... But in l2 its shattered all limits...

If you can pay 1k $ and want to do it good for you!!
But why the hell others must be punished because of it...
Peoples cant farm gainak/7singns/dragons/rbs/kelbim because of bunch immortal credit card warriors with 8 year pro farm gear on 1 year old server lol...
If its normal for you than shot yourself! Bastard!

If you getting items from ncoins while others farm for them its ok... This is a valid pay which must be!

But in l2 80% of necessary items can be only payed while other 20% can be easily controlled by credit card warriors!
Hard to understand why ncsoft destroyed zaken with not control able pay lol,,

You guys are just a royal game killers lol...
So shut your **** up, bastard and stop using bots to insult lol
LoL ! I insult you ? Saying "close your mouth" is insulting you ?
You insult me all the time 2 post about me :

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall;
- Fff****... Once again to most useless trash ever!
- If its normal for you than shot yourself! Bastard!
- So shut your **** up, bastard and stop using bots to insult lol
- You are piece of **** which registered 1 week ago just to insult me??
You should learn how to speak without an insult. It's really sad to see someone like you.

Quote:
You think that you are someone special to say that kind of stupid things ? Oh ! Guys ! Don't worry she's / he's on game so this game will never die ! She's / He's keeping this game alive only because she's / he's playing ! Omg ! That's amasing !

Just to be clear, i'm not playing on Zaken, i don't know you, and you are nothing / noone for me. I don't care at all about you. But one thing, one day, continue insulting ppl without any reasons, because you are hater, angry or whatever else you want, and one day, you will have serious problems
Old 08-11-2017, 12:23 PM   #67
xJag
Tainted Zombie

xJag is an unknown quantity at this point

Sadly, the "credit card warriors" are the reason the game is alive and that you are able to login

Logging in does nothing for the bottom dollar.

Licker:
https://gyazo.com/163873b4498c3424ccf04b64f1dbabc4
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:20 AM   #68
crystall
Grave Predator

Normal user who spend 100$-200$ per month is helping server...
A credit card warrior who spend 10000$ at once killing server...
Game becoming greatly poisoned dye to those like you...
One such credit card warrior force 1000 users to left game lol...
In overall server getting less money ) and become dead...

You are just a result of ncsoft mistakes lol...
**** now!

As usual i am talking nice
While being in enigma i almost never said bad words about players...
Even about those which i didnot liked at all...
xPower you are one more bot of trufflebutter lickers...
You coming and attack me when amount of my posts is not even 20 % of their...
How should i talk to you?!
I said what you deserved nothing else!
Old 08-12-2017, 09:57 AM   #69
Power
Goblin Lord

Quote:
As usual i am talking nice
While being in enigma i almost never said bad words about players...
Even about those which i didnot liked at all...
xPower you are one more bot of trufflebutter lickers...
You coming and attack me when amount of my posts is not even 20 % of their...
How should i talk to you?!
I said what you deserved nothing else!
loul ! You wanna i check all your messages, everywhere and list here, all the insult you made in all your posts ?
I'm pretty sure that on your total amount of message on this forum there is like 80% of them where the content contain one insult minimum.

I deserve to take insult like "going to shot yourself ! Bastard !". Then you have serious brain damages / brain issues.

And once again, my name is not xPower, it's Power. And i'm not playing on Zaken server but on Freya. I'm playing since 8 years +. I don't even know who is this .. Trufle something.

I don't care about the subject of this thread i could put my first post on an other one, the result would be the same. I'm bored to see you all the time EVERYWHERE vs EVERYONE insulting ppl. Being agresive, etc..

And you think you can justify that you insult everyone ? I was talking correctly to you, beside saying "close your mouth", that's mean => "don't talk", "stop talk", etc ..
And what you doing ? Your first word is insulting me.

Seriously, if you are like that in real life, you will get serious problem soon.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:14 AM   #70
crystall
Grave Predator

Quote:
loul ! You wanna i check all your messages, everywhere and list here, all the insult you made in all your posts ?
I'm pretty sure that on your total amount of message on this forum there is like 80% of them where the content contain one insult minimum.

I deserve to take insult like "going to shot yourself ! Bastard !". Then you have serious brain damages / brain issues.

And once again, my name is not xPower, it's Power. And i'm not playing on Zaken server but on Freya. I'm playing since 8 years +. I don't even know who is this .. Trufle something.

I don't care about the subject of this thread i could put my first post on an other one, the result would be the same. I'm bored to see you all the time EVERYWHERE vs EVERYONE insulting ppl. Being agresive, etc..

And you think you can justify that you insult everyone ? I was talking correctly to you, beside saying "close your mouth", that's mean => "don't talk", "stop talk", etc ..

Seriously, if you are like that in real life, you will get serious problem soon.
You lie! You cant be from freya! You cant create a bot 1 week ago,
enter zaken (donno why), read all posts, understand what happening and offense on me...

Its impossible! I mean if you are a neutral... So once again, you deserved it!
Old 08-12-2017, 11:17 AM   #71
AAZ
Tainted Zombie

AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

On behalf of the population on Zaken, thank you for your attempt at getting Alectia/Crystal to shut up. We've been trying for months but the poster child for birth control has some sort of mental issue that makes autism/downs look like the common cold.
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:48 PM   #72
crystall
Grave Predator

Red face Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
On behalf of the population on Zaken, thank you for your attempt at getting Alectia/Crystal to shut up. We've been trying for months but the poster child for birth control has some sort of mental issue that makes autism/downs look like the common cold.
You will now comment your own bots?!
Old 08-13-2017, 10:43 AM   #73
Power
Goblin Lord

Quote:
You lie! You cant be from freya! You cant create a bot 1 week ago,
enter zaken (donno why), read all posts, understand what happening and offense on me...

Its impossible! I mean if you are a neutral... So once again, you deserved it!
But what the hell is your mental problem ?
Who said that i read all posts in Zaken section ? I was just bored at work, then i read all "new answers" on all sections. And on almost all of them, out of Zaken section you was there, insulting ppl, permanently. Then i saw a new answser on Zaken and it was again you, that made me ****** off. But it's ok you are not enough smart to understand anything.

I offence you saying that you are jealous, i offence you saying to stop speaking if you can only insult others ? That's a really good joke. Everyone speaking to you should offence you then.

Dare to show up in front of me in real life and talk to me like you doing it in this forum thinking that you are safe behind your screen, on Internet, and i'll kick your *** until hospital. Woman or not.

Once again, i was correct with you, so be correct with me. That's called mutual respect. But seem's your parents never teached you correctly.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:38 PM   #74
crystall
Grave Predator

Quote:
But what the hell is your mental problem ?
Who said that i read all posts in Zaken section ? I was just bored at work, then i read all "new answers" on all sections. And on almost all of them, out of Zaken section you was there, insulting ppl, permanently. Then i saw a new answser on Zaken and it was again you, that made me ****** off. But it's ok you are not enough smart to understand anything.

I offence you saying that you are jealous, i offence you saying to stop speaking if you can only insult others ? That's a really good joke. Everyone speaking to you should offence you then.

Dare to show up in front of me in real life and talk to me like you doing it in this forum thinking that you are safe behind your screen, on Internet, and i'll kick your *** until hospital. Woman or not.

Once again, i was correct with you, so be correct with me. That's called mutual respect. But seem's your parents never teached you correctly.
Why someone who saying that he want to beat a woman until hospital dare to talk about mutual respect or parents teaching...

Seriously?! For me beating a woman is not acceptable at all...
Maybe its because i am a (barbarian), unlike you

From start i thought that you were one more **** troll bot who lick peoples cp(I not believe that you are from freya dye to objective reasons)...
Now wow you are also a keyboard warrior, who threating from 3k km s

Good luck...

You rushing into crossfire like that...
You also looking like a guy who seeking problems...

Well once again...
I NOT GONNA HAVE MUTUAL RESPECT WITH A BOX WHO INSULT ME!!
SHUT YOUR MOUTH IDIOT TRASH!
ENOUGH?! ANYWAY QQ AS YOU WANT I NOT CARE MUCH...
Old 08-13-2017, 01:50 PM   #75
rmN
Goblin Lord

Quote:

Good luck...

Well once again...
ROFLMAO HAHAHAh i'm not getting fun from playing lineage anymore but oh god i'm getting a lot of fun every time that i check Zaken's forum, alectia is such a clown, always making me laugh so hard, thanks for be as stupid as u are alectia

someone put CT's or KT's d ick into alectia's mouth so he/she will stop at typing stupid things for a bit, ty
Old 08-13-2017, 04:41 PM   #76
Power
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Why someone who saying that he want to beat a woman until hospital dare to talk about mutual respect or parents teaching...

Seriously?! For me beating a woman is not acceptable at all...
Maybe its because i am a (barbarian), unlike you

From start i thought that you were one more **** troll bot who lick peoples cp(I not believe that you are from freya dye to objective reasons)...

Good luck...

Well once again...
Yeah i'm speaking about mutual respect, and your lack of parent's teaching on you. Look at your message and mine. When did i start insulting you in comparaison to you ? You showing zero respect to me since the first post.

So why should i continue to respect kind of poor ppl like you ? Once again, this game don't deserve kind of ppl like you, you are a cancer for any online game.

I don't care that you are a woman or not. You wanna hid behind your woman status ? When you showing zero respect to others ? It's like hitting someone and saying "No you cannot hit me, i'm a woman !" ... Pfff pathetic personn you are. If you do something, expect to get it back one day. Missrespect me, and i'll not respect you as well.

Now you can going back to your mom crying how rude i'm against you.
Old 08-13-2017, 06:57 PM   #77
rmN
Goblin Lord

Quote:
this game don't deserve kind of ppl like you, you are a cancer for any online game.
u couldn't have said it better
Old 08-14-2017, 06:30 AM   #78
crystall
Grave Predator

Wink Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Yeah i'm speaking about mutual respect, and your lack of parent's teaching on you. Look at your message and mine. When did i start insulting you in comparaison to you ? You showing zero respect to me since the first post.

So why should i continue to respect kind of poor ppl like you ? Once again, this game don't deserve kind of ppl like you, you are a cancer for any online game.

I don't care that you are a woman or not. You wanna hid behind your woman status ? When you showing zero respect to others ? It's like hitting someone and saying "No you cannot hit me, i'm a woman !" ... Pfff pathetic personn you are. If you do something, expect to get it back one day. Missrespect me, and i'll not respect you as well.

Now you can going back to your mom crying how rude i'm against you.
For me you are an insect...
Why should i care does insect respect me or not?!

For sure yea you anyway must not hit a woman unless she threat your life...
And even in that cause you must hit as nice as possible
And why such ppls talking about respect lol... jesus!
No chance for human race!

It was said to not use such disease names into forum posts...
Many posts was deleted!
Bastard peoples cp members with such names were even muted and force renamed!
Why you again talking about it?! Dirty bastard!

Coming with troll bot and insult me and than qq about respect while still insulting...
New trash peoples cp tactic?!
Old 08-14-2017, 06:32 AM   #79
crystall
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmN View Post
u couldn't have said it better
Pathological commenting your own bot ?
Old 08-14-2017, 07:07 AM   #80
Power
Goblin Lord

Quote:
For me you are an insect...
Why should i care does insect respect me or not?!

For sure yea you anyway must not hit a woman unless she threat your life...
And even in that cause you must hit as nice as possible
And why such ppls talking about respect lol... jesus!
No chance for human race!

It was said to not use such disease names into forum posts...
Many posts was deleted!
Bastard peoples cp members with such names were even muted and force renamed!
Why you again talking about it?! Dirty bastard!

Coming with troll bot and insult me and than qq about respect while still insulting...
New trash peoples cp tactic?!
Quote:
Pathological commenting your own bot ?
We wondering who have pathological brain issues here .. Really.
Like i said, kind of ppl like you are a cancer for ANY online game.

I'll told you again one thing, just read my first message, respectfull. And read your answer. Then read the 2/3 others messages between me and you. Guess who don't respect who ?

I was talking about respect, because your parent's teaching on you isn't complete, they missed it. You have no respect for anyone. I'm an insect ? That's why you don't respect me ? Then on my first post, you already known me personnally, and i was not talking to you respectfully ?

Yeah now i insult you, and now i have zero respect for you, because of your actions, because you are a coward hiding behind his screen. "I'm safe on Internet, i can be a a big ****, i don't care no one know me."
No one deserve to meet someone like you ...

Once again, haters like you are a cancer for ANY online games. If you cannot speak / argue / discuss with other ppl without insulting, you shouldn't even going out of your mom's house until your parents teach you the respect.

Hide again behind your woman status, do anything you want, you cannot get anything back ? Seriously, where do you lives ? Go in street and insult anyone like you doing here. We will see how it's going on.