Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:56 AM   #381
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Fishing Item Exchange Rate Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conguero View Post
Hello all,

Since Neutron made several replies to this thread prior to the weekend with some additional input on how and why this fix was implemented, I'm following up this week to let you know that we're continuing to read and gather your feedback* to present to the L2 Dev Team.

To be clear, we absolutely agree that this situation should've been handled and communicated better, and apologize that it wasn't.

We feel strongly that any unintended game mechanic that gets abused to generate a very large percentage of Adena income, and can lead to massive economic inflation, needs to be fixed as soon as it's identified. However, in this case we do recognize that there's correlation between the extent to which this bug was exploited, and the current significant challenges with earning Adena through in-game means.

In an ideal scenario, we'd implement more sweeping changes to the game to ease the burden of accruing Adena at the same time as any exploit fixes which cut off a common revenue stream. Changes of this scope take more time to implement and test though, and a blatant exploit that so heavily impacts the economy can't be left unaddressed in that time frame.

That said, we do appreciate the feedback. We'll continue to closely monitor the situation in-game and your input on the forums. We'll provide any updates we can as soon as they're available.

*Regardless of how vehemently you might disagree with the change, those of you who are presenting your feedback thoughtfully and without insulting remarks, inappropriate language, or conspiracy theories are helping to ensure that important criticisms are being documented. In order to present specific opinions internally, we need to hear from players who can voice their concerns in specific terms without resulting to making the types of comments that violate the Forum Guidelines and need to be moderated. We want to thank you for taking the time to express yourself in a considerate manner.
So TL;DR the exchange rate is not coming back.

Seeing that you all are busy with Salvation testing, it's safe to say there will be no related changes at all and you are hoping EE's (next update after Salvation) groundbreaking fishing system changes will deal with everything (lost count of how many times fishing was reworked recently).

Well then, I guess this means one thing. No point in playing the game since then (unless you like spending NCoin on shots).
Old 09-12-2017, 08:32 AM   #382
Gustin2004
Goblin Lord

Gustin2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fishing Item Exchange Rate Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMichael View Post
Blah blah. Like I said the player base is too stupid and weak, they will never quit playing no matter what ncsoft does. 20 pages of empty threats and me pointing out the facts. That's all this thread is.

All we need is anothersorc to come here and tell us how good a shape the game is in, and wonderful and perfect l2 is.

Unfortunately you (and those like you) are your own problem(s).

Nobody said quit...learn to comprehend what you read and what is being suggested....stop being an example of those you chastise in your own post....

Until ppl like you actually dig your head out of your proverbial ***'es, you are right..nothing will change.....but that will be your own doing and not NC's......
Gustin2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:38 AM   #383
punisher683
Elpy

punisher683 is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems like a no win situation tbh. Any means of acquiring legitimate adena in game can be used by mass farmers to flood the market. I definitely don't envy the nc staff in trying to deal with this issue. Having said that, I don't think it was just fishing that brought unintended amounts of adena to the market. Any time you acquire an item with little to no adena expenditure that then sells to an npc for more adena you cause inflation on the server. A perfect example would be the carrot event last year (i think it was that event). Tons of people spending loads of ncoin and getting stacks of BEWR that no one wants to buy so they are sold to the npc's for 75kk. Multiply that times 50-100 scrolls per person x 1000+ players and there's a ton of adena that no one intended to be on the market. I'm not suggesting events like these shouldn't exist, or that the npc price of BEWR should drop. I do, however, feel like a "simple" fix to this problem would be to change what the npc's sell. Add an item, or items, that people will want to buy that only sells for adena from regular npc's. It could be something as minor as 10% drop/xp runes like the ertheia can craft or even something more substantial like giant's life stones or la vie en rose boxes. I realize that a lot of the potential item choices are currently available with ncoin and may hurt that market, but there are options.
punisher683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:59 AM   #384
Gustin2004
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMichael View Post
Ya idiot. Me not playing the game and not spending on it since last march is the problem lol. People like you and those others who claim they are going to quit playing or spending is the problem. You guys getting exactly what you deserve.

I am getting exactly what I deserve...I have stopped buying...I play 'freetoplay' at a lvl commensurate with tier2.....hoping tier 2 clans will war each other more soon....but unlike you, I did not quit, provide no solution, and gave up enjoyment......your glass is half empty and soon it will be empty.....'nough said
Old 09-12-2017, 09:19 AM   #385
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustin2004 View Post
....but unlike you, I did not quit, provide no solution, and gave up enjoyment......your glass is half empty and soon it will be empty.....'nough said
Ignore this bitter pittyful Troll you're talking to, it's pointless

Summary of this thread:
--> If you are really tired of the game or the bad managing of Neutron/Conguero and, most important, if you do not have any fun in game, quit L2.
--> If you are still having fun in game (as I do), be it for PVP, PVE, friends, building of your char or whatever else, play L2.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:09 AM   #386
Chucksteak
Thunder Wyrm

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point

SCAM - a dishonest scheme; a fraud.

FRAUD - wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

(Definitions obtained form Google Dictionary)

My clannie's are quitting, selling their gears, not all of them, but several of them. Not the tier 1 players, and not the tier 3 to use someone else's grading scale. Just the ones that only spend $100-$400 per event. A few people have suggested that no one will quit over this. They are absolutely wrong, I wish they wouldn't post assumptions about people, suggesting they have no breaking point or respect for themselves.

I purchased enough NC promo last year to provide myself with a fancy fishing pole. I used the bait to get some exp to catch up to my clannies who can afford more time in game than myself. I purchased enough promo to build 2 more poles last event a few months ago. The idea this time, is to utilize the event to turn my $100's of dollars into something that would sustain me and a friend I played with. You see even though I had closed the level gap with my clannies, I still lacked the quality of gear they had overall. After a few years of AFK macro, and trying to be a market player (GL if you wanna sell something on the AH it just sits for months on end even at the lowest price point available), and even enchanting things to resell. I came to the conclusion that I cannot provide enough income through in game mechanics (the not exceptionally rewarding ones mind you) to get or even attempt to make the gear I needed. Now, I knew since last year I could make some income with fishing, but I found it boring and so exhausted every other reasonable effort to reach my goals through other means. Also I didn't want to have to rely on an L2 store exclusive item for anything as they are ultimately the thing responsible for breaking the game.

Now to me, the product of the promo was the bait, but the incentive (the reason to buy), was the ability to once again earn some income as long as you made the appropriate donation to our favorite private official server.

I did this to put myself on a path to have just armor in about 2 years. (exceptionally rewarding in every sense.....hooray attrition!)

What makes this by definition a scam or a fraud, is that you created a scheme in witch you put the pole into the market. Allowed it to have value and gave everyone several months to realize this value. Then re-listed this promo all over again. Wait a set amount of time, then removed the value of the item we paid money for and witch you profited off of. By the way you did this in the very most unprofessional and impolite way possible.

You can claim that this was unintentional, but you are insulting yourself and us. To insinuate that the very people who get paid to monitor and maintenance these servers are the very last people to realize fishing spawns adena from the fountain in Aden is ludicrous.

You can claim that there is 200b adena being generated per day (I have to assume you were talking profit and not spinning this situation with revenue), or was rather, but lets do real math on this. My calculations show one can profit 330m a week if you micro manage the maintenance and disconnects.

330m / 7 = 47m per day per toon profit
200b / 47m = 4,256 toons fishing (same # of poles) so we have to assume you are combining all servers due to math regarding amount of clients online fishing to validate this 200b/day provided stat)
200 * $8.50(average amount one might pay buying adena RMT) = $1700 revenue per day (servers wide)

It took just over 2 large $150 promo purchases to fabricate 1 pole. We will round down to favor NCsoft.

4256 * $300 = $1,276,800 Revenue for NCsoft.

1,276,800 / 1700 = 751 days of uninterrupted fishing is what it would take for every pole to be paid off if every last adena was sold. That's over 2 years, just to break even.

Your case is such that, at some point, in a year from now (9/17), someone or someone's might be able to make some RL money off of the over $1.2m in revenue you received. The game would be over 15 years old at that point, with the value of adena further declined. Thus making this rather silly for the RMT'r and quite in NCsofts favor.

-CS

Last edited by Chucksteak; 09-12-2017 at 11:10 AM.
Chucksteak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:37 AM   #387
Gustin2004
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
SCAM - a dishonest scheme; a fraud.

FRAUD - wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

(Definitions obtained form Google Dictionary)

My clannie's are quitting, selling their gears, not all of them, but several of them. Not the tier 1 players, and not the tier 3 to use someone else's grading scale. Just the ones that only spend $100-$400 per event. A few people have suggested that no one will quit over this. They are absolutely wrong, I wish they wouldn't post assumptions about people, suggesting they have no breaking point or respect for themselves.

I purchased enough NC promo last year to provide myself with a fancy fishing pole. I used the bait to get some exp to catch up to my clannies who can afford more time in game than myself. I purchased enough promo to build 2 more poles last event a few months ago. The idea this time, is to utilize the event to turn my $100's of dollars into something that would sustain me and a friend I played with. You see even though I had closed the level gap with my clannies, I still lacked the quality of gear they had overall. After a few years of AFK macro, and trying to be a market player (GL if you wanna sell something on the AH it just sits for months on end even at the lowest price point available), and even enchanting things to resell. I came to the conclusion that I cannot provide enough income through in game mechanics (the not exceptionally rewarding ones mind you) to get or even attempt to make the gear I needed. Now, I knew since last year I could make some income with fishing, but I found it boring and so exhausted every other reasonable effort to reach my goals through other means. Also I didn't want to have to rely on an L2 store exclusive item for anything as they are ultimately the thing responsible for breaking the game.

Now to me, the product of the promo was the bait, but the incentive (the reason to buy), was the ability to once again earn some income as long as you made the appropriate donation to our favorite private official server.

I did this to put myself on a path to have just armor in about 2 years. (exceptionally rewarding in every sense.....hooray attrition!)

What makes this by definition a scam or a fraud, is that you created a scheme in witch you put the pole into the market. Allowed it to have value and gave everyone several months to realize this value. Then re-listed this promo all over again. Wait a set amount of time, then removed the value of the item we paid money for and witch you profited off of. By the way you did this in the very most unprofessional and impolite way possible.

You can claim that this was unintentional, but you are insulting yourself and us. To insinuate that the very people who get paid to monitor and maintenance these servers are the very last people to realize fishing spawns adena from the fountain in Aden is ludicrous.

-CS

Articulate post

The post still begs the question: So now what.

Possible Solution = Turn the tides: Stop buying..enjoy current lvl..OR hell, get a bunch of clan leaders together (sign up on forums) and start mass lvl 20 wars outside of dion...no shiny gear & only lvl 20 1st class change - go back to when a falchion was a DREAM....use shop bought gear (yes it provides small tax money 1-time )....and fight.....bring back what the game offered long ago.....play a F2P advertised game by alleviating the NC west and whale nonsense.....it's not like your toons are going anywhere to close the gap now....so there is no loss!

It just takes a few ppl to lead in alternative game enjoyment at no cost....eventually with a substantial cash flow reduction....NC offers value via lower cost and better success rate items...or they pack up shop and 2018 is a new start in a new mmorpg.....it's kinda their choice...they know it....
Old 09-12-2017, 10:55 AM   #388
ElectroQQ
Tainted Zombie

ElectroQQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Update: September 11, 2017 6:20pm PDT - http://boards.lineage2.com/showthrea...=1#post3569211

Hello all,

Since Neutron made several replies to this thread prior to the weekend with some additional input on how and why this fix was implemented, I'm following up this week to let you know that we're continuing to read and gather your feedback* to present to the L2 Dev Team.

To be clear, we absolutely agree that this situation should've been handled and communicated better, and apologize that it wasn't.

We feel strongly that any unintended game mechanic that gets abused to generate a very large percentage of Adena income, and can lead to massive economic inflation, needs to be fixed as soon as it's identified. However, in this case we do recognize that there's correlation between the extent to which this bug was exploited, and the current significant challenges with earning Adena through in-game means.

In an ideal scenario, we'd implement more sweeping changes to the game to ease the burden of accruing Adena at the same time as any exploit fixes which cut off a common revenue stream. Changes of this scope take more time to implement and test though, and a blatant exploit that so heavily impacts the economy can't be left unaddressed in that time frame.

That said, we do appreciate the feedback. We'll continue to closely monitor the situation in-game and your input on the forums. We'll provide any updates we can as soon as they're available.

*Regardless of how vehemently you might disagree with the change, those of you who are presenting your feedback thoughtfully and without insulting remarks, inappropriate language, or conspiracy theories are helping to ensure that important criticisms are being documented. In order to present specific opinions internally, we need to hear from players who can voice their concerns in specific terms without resulting to making the types of comments that violate the Forum Guidelines and need to be moderated. We want to thank you for taking the time to express yourself in a considerate manner.

--

Original Post: September 6, 2017 12:34pm PDT

Hello all,

As mentioned in the weekly maintenance notification yesterday, we’ve applied a change to select fishing item exchange rates with today’s update. Prior to maintenance 4 Powerful Fish could be exchanged for 3 Elcyum Powder, which made the process of collecting Elcyum Powder via fishing and selling it to a vendor for Adena extremely lucrative. This was an issue resulting from NPC sell values being changed in a previous update, while the exchange rate in the shop wasn’t properly updated to reflect the new prices. It was an oversight on our part that was never intended to provide such a profitable method of earning Adena.

In today’s update we applied a fix so that the same exchange for 3 Elcyum Powder now requires 12 Powerful Fish and yields a more appropriate vendor sell value. We apologize for not identifying and fixing this value discrepancy sooner. Whenever possible we want to avoid letting issues that have a severe, unintentional impact on the game economy persist—we understand that such a generous exchange of fishing items to Adena quickly sets players’ income expectations.

If you ever come across a method of obtaining currency that feels exceptionally rewarding for the effort required, please don’t hesitate to submit a bug report in-game.

Yours,

The Lineage II Team
My English its bad but google translate help for me:

Its right? 😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/gKw5mBh4rYs
ElectroQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:11 AM   #389
Chucksteak
Thunder Wyrm

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Articulate post
TY, I accidentally hit the submit button before I was finished. It has been edited for completion.
Chucksteak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:17 AM   #390
DemoFenix
Goblin Lord

DemoFenix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello all,

dignity
female noun

1.moral quality that instills respect; awareness of one's worth; honor, authority, nobility.
"he had always shown himself to be a man of great value."

2.quality of what is great, noble, high.

respect
male noun

1.act or effect of respecting oneself.

2.consideration, deference, reverence.

honesty
female noun

1.quality or character of honest, attribute of which presents probity, honesty, according to certain socially valid moral precepts.

2.characteristic of what is decent, of what has purity and is morally irreproachable; chastity.
Source
⊙ ETIM honest + -i- + true

Look at these concepts.

You with your high education admitted the error, but did not present a solution, some here gave their suggestions, put a npc in the city buying the fishing rod for 10bi or buying for 8k of ncoins, have an attitude to solve the problem created by you, the RMT is a problem that must be solved by you, you have to have the competence to solve the problem without punishing all the other players.
DemoFenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:11 PM   #391
vaper
Elpy

vaper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello all,

Apologising is a good step and we appreciate it. Although you have to consider why this changed happened only to Ncwest? if i remember well korea japan etc use the initial exchange rate.
From my experience in bussiness i can tell you this is a trap..
The natural course to apply this fix is first apply it to the server with the latest chronicle...so my friend be careful....
another fact is that if the echange rate stays 12 for 3 , people who Rmt will take gold/ 1 billion.
believe it or not they are happy also if adena on game are less and less..so without knowing from your part this worked like anti-Rmt measure.
Of course ncoin drop sale is to be expected from your part when you release next fishing event.
Considering all these facts and thinking ONLY the good for Ncwest....not all servers or the game itself , i believe you will spend 10-15 minutes to realise what is good for you or not.
i wish you the Best !!!

Last edited by vaper; 09-12-2017 at 01:43 PM.
vaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:39 PM   #392
hlasnieves1
Elpy

hlasnieves1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to say something
The difficulty with which we can earn adena income does not control abuses by those who use prohibited programs.
Keep in mind that the little amount of adena generated by the server will increase the illegal purchase and sale of this, that is the law of life (supply and demand)
If the adena abounds on the server, people using prohibited programs to obtain it will not be able to sell it, because there will not be anyone who needs to buy it, this has to reach a balance so that it can happen, I think its policies are wrong, unless that you sell adena.
It's time to stop the attack on real players and attack the root of the problem (illegal programs)
I hope they solve this situation as soon as possible, which clearly represents a scam to the people who help maintain this game, it seems a lie, but it is you who automated the fishing system and gave value to elcyum power, we are not to blame for that you take those measures that affect us and less after having taken our money.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:28 PM   #393
Fuman
Elpy

Fuman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Just to contribute a bit on the subject and try to make some sense out of this whole issue, I will also share my thoughts, as many fellow players did, whether I agreed or disagreed with, it doesn't really matter (RiP Chester).

I also do appreciate the fact that it may not be your own decision to alter the way fishing worked and it may have come from above, so anything we say is a shadow in the dark.

It is extremely disrespectful to the people that pay or don't pay for coins, as well as the casual players that are, in the end of the day, your customers that the upcoming change was not communicated at all.
Little would it change, while the outburst and tantrums would be the same, but at least you could look the community in the eye and say, we told you so.

Little would change, again, if this was communicated - not much to do then huh? Sell the pole? to who? Everyone would want to sell as well.

Long story short, I would like to say that, yes, I am also disappointed that after spending adena (or coins) in buying one, two or three poles, this moderate and not excessive, as described by the game-masters, way to earn adena (in my case 40 to 60 mil per day) will be missed.

What also will be missed is the X (x= 12,9,7 or 3 billion adena) spent per pole.

What won't be missed is people bragging about 14+ fishing accounts and the money they were making.
However, that adena WILL be missed friends, as there is no substantial way to inject/generate adena in the game at the moment.

Correct me if I am wrong, but @Neutron and @Conguero, as you shared information about that 200b generated per day through fishing (is that per server or server wide?) could you kindly share how much adena is generated via the the "normal" so called, methods of adena earning? Meaning monster drops, quest rewards etc and then just compare it with last year's figures. That would be interesting to know,

Why am I saying all these, I also wonder, as most of the times we just complain until we can't be bother no more and stop, but I do have a suggestion.

I suggest that, instead of having people begging to sell a rod to each other, which is useless now, let us sell it to NPC (you gave them to us through game mechanics, let us return it back) at an adena rate that would compensate a bit our efforts.

An exchange rate at auction house min sell rate, would be okay, I guess.

That's 3b per rod via the npc. This way complaints will reduce and the market will receive the final adena injection until you decide how to improve "casual" earning.

Alternatively, you could improvise a rate of how many coins would a person need in order to get one pole from fishing, and set the price to 1/3 of that back to the players that have a rod. (again in adena via selling the rods to the NPC)

Note, that this rate shouldn't be less than the 3b or X billion that the rods sell in markets.

My last thought to this long post, and I do apologise for that, as you can see from my count, I mostly read and refrain from posting, is that we still have little understanding why in other continents, fishing still is unaffected.
It kinda takes away the reason you provided about being a bug.

I mean, seriously, a bug that runs for a year?
No one noticed from visiting the servers that there are X amount of people afk fishing 24/7 (minus downtime)?
If that's the case I am lead to believe that little do you care for the community, and you might as well revert that back to normal.
If prices are inflated by the abundance of adena, so be it. People will farm more, fish more in order to compete, at the point that item prices become ridiculous and people will not buy at these rates.

I am sorry for the long read, hope some can relate to my way of thinking.

Have a great day (or night)

Cheers,
Fuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 03:45 PM   #394
Gustin2004
Goblin Lord

"That's 3b per rod via the npc." => NPC CHARGED 17,000 Heine coins - approx. 20,400 NC COINS - subjective value on baits and residual rod....after mkt avg (over time) must have been 6b per rod approx...

Ya NO....and btw, you are fired as the players' advocate!

Refund NC Coins recently purchased a +0 Warehouse Cloak - both USELESS.....

PS&S. You need to ask how much ppl make from adena drops calculated by NC - Yer kidding right - Adena drop less cost of shots = BIG FAT ADENA DRAIN FROM GAME.

Give up...stop buying...play as per suggestions above....don't continue to be so foolish as to think they don't know what they are doing to their customers....."Oh really, we did that...*lmFao snicker snicker skipping all the way to the bank*" Ppl said previously they aren't stupid....NO KIDDING...what they are is unethical....but hey, didn't they say to contact your local government - that's how much of a cure they want to give you!

Last edited by Gustin2004; 09-12-2017 at 05:39 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:54 PM   #395
Rambling Man
Elpy

Rambling Man is an unknown quantity at this point

As I understand it, you are saying that this way of making adena was pumping 200 billion adena into the economy a day (is that gross or net; the items necessary to catch the fish are expensive, too?). Let me suggest that this is not a terrible thing, when you consider how much adena you have taken out of the system by nerfing the adena and item drops. Furthermore, it is one of the few ways that people who came intending to play a "Truly free" game can actually make enough adena to play the game at a somewhat high level.

My question is, what is your vision of the future of Lineage II's customer base. Those of us who do spend substantial money on the game should be told what we are buying into. Are you making any efforts whatsoever to expand your customer base? Are you simply trying to milk the existing customer base for as long as you can? Or are you even doing that? You have just made a change here that will discourage new customers, chase away some of your current customer base, and frustrate pretty much everybody.

Yes, you apologized for mishandling the situation. But my questions go not to HOW it was done, but WHAT was done. What is your vision for expanding or maintaining your customer base and how does this change advance that vision. I respectfully suggest that it does not. Please consider a step that would advance that vision -- specifically, reversing this change. Thank you.
Rambling Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:00 PM   #396
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
anyone playing on chronos that's been paying attention to the market knows many many players are quitting right now as it's obvious based on the amount of certain items for sale and the speed their prices are dropping..

called it out already that the current online numbers are very miss leading as it will take time for people to fully offload their gear before pulling the plug - can't really blame any of them after all this abuse lately with nearly zero chances to improve themselves through ingame means

2 Months from now the game will look drastically different due to the next update changes but I sincerely doubt it will be enough to halt this runaway train to hell that we seems to be sitting on here
Draecke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:19 PM   #397
Gustin2004
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
anyone playing on chronos that's been paying attention to the market knows many many players are quitting right now as it's obvious based on the amount of certain items for sale and the speed their prices are dropping..

called it out already that the current online numbers are very miss leading as it will take time for people to fully offload their gear before pulling the plug - can't really blame any of them after all this abuse lately with nearly zero chances to improve themselves through ingame means

2 Months from now the game will look drastically different due to the next update changes but I sincerely doubt it will be enough to halt this runaway train to hell that we seems to be sitting on here

The log-in landscape will be pretty much the same tbh - no real buyers to take ppl out (event items nobody buys to any great extent anymore and those who might raise adena buy selling event items by the same token, stopped). The real game activity will be as you suggested - circling the drain.

People at every level should be ****** off:

1) Whales should be ****** for less and less value/success rates at every new event. The decision to spend is theirs/yours and that is obviously your prerogative; however, you aren't really getting anything anymore for what you are being asked to spend for non-existent results - the whales are the games most abused.

2) 2nd tier are ticked as well - no way to narrow any gap....even with an extended time horizon. They stopped buying.

3) Whales again are ****** given no mktplace to sell items.

4) 2nd tier ****** because no mktplace exists to sell their +6 and 8 gear given lack of any new customers in game.

`Round and round the circle, like a teddy bear...1 step.......`

And here we don`t even get the tickle!

Meet in Dion for lvl 20 wars - it`s not like the .001 xp from 105 to 106 has you glued to the screen anymore - lmfao
Imagine 1000+ ppl in dion with D grade +0 gear.....now that would be fun -leaving all this other BS behind

Last edited by Gustin2004; 09-12-2017 at 05:40 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:41 PM   #398
Fuman
Elpy

Fuman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
"That's 3b per rod via the npc." => NPC CHARGED 16,000 NC COINS

Ya NO....and btw, you are fired as the players' advocate!

PS. 16k coins = $200 USD.....atm, you don't even want the 16k NC Coins given 16k nc coins recently purchased a +0 Warehouse Cloak - both USELESS.....

PS&S. You need to ask how much ppl make from adena drops calculated by NC - Yer kidding right - Adena drop less cost of shots = BIG FAT ADENA DRAIN FROM GAME.

Give up...stop buying...play as per suggestions above....don't continue to be so foolish as to think they don't know what they are doing to their customers....."Oh really, we did that...*lmFao snicker snicker skipping all the way to the bank*" Ppl said previously they aren't stupid....NO KIDDING...what they are is unethical....but hey, didn't they say to contact your local government - that's how much of a cure they want to give you!

Hi mate,

Just to be fair, it wasn't the NPC that charged that much, it was you that accepted that cost payable to buy the baits and then get a rod.
Wouldn't you prefer that instead of struggling to compete with other players to either sell for 2.9 or 2.89 B per pole that you get something from just ditching this messed up, useless item to vendors now?

And yea, I would like to know how much is generated from the game, as we already know how much was from fishing.
(makes me wish auto pickup would be an option once again...)
Fuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 05:19 PM   #399
OXYURANUS
Elpy

OXYURANUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fishing Item Exchange Rate Change

unfortunately to ncsoft, does not care if you are legal or not, they simply look for how to get more money from players who pay all the time, which is a very big disrespect, because the money that is really invested in the game VALE MUCHO, and it is money that really does not look in the game.
the people who program lineage 2, are not helping at all, as to the improvement of this great game. There is a good update of NPCs and much less of instances that can scarcely be done. NPC outdated old cronica up C4 I have seen.
Currently we are in the great crusade chronicle and 70% of the people, is already in range 103-105 and it is sad that you can no longer make instances like octavis, tauti, ekimus, balok, istina because they no longer give items that also It worries a lot, since there are people who have monopolized raids 88-101 all the time.

Unfortunately the last events of ncsoft have been super bad, the possibility of having good things, the chance is super low, causing players who have many years to leave the game. for example with the event of the layers to have a +15 +20 to pay up to 1000 dollars to achieve it.

With regard to the subject of fishing I find that ncsoft if I perform a good management, since there are many players who sell adenas illegally.
a solution that I would give to the subject of the elcyum is the following:

the instances like octavis, istina, ekimus, baylor, balok, k85-k90-k95, kamaloka, altar, tauti and other instacias that can be done, had a chance of 100% of that elcyum so it is 2-4 per instance compensating the subject of fishing.
that could be a salvation, and by the way would subject the people who sell illegal adena to make the instances if or if to continue with their business.

the management they did seemed excellent, but they should compensate for those elcyum with instances, because otherwise it would generate a total imbalance of the game, causing people to lose it wanting to play lineage 2 or in that case people completely withdraw from ncsoft and they will go to play to the European server that today, has a good acceptance of players of l2 xD

Thank you and hope that the event of the horses will improve the rewards, as it generates a lot of trash in the inventory and are things that unfortunately can not be sold.
OXYURANUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 05:30 PM   #400
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

The fishing change isn't that much of a big deal really. Some ppl make it look like they can't play this game without the fishing income, such is totally false and it's only their despair from the investment they've made in multiple fancy rods, that burns their backs.
I for one wasn't fishing, aside from the monkey event and never more, I don't but NCoins to sell them ingame either, but somehow I'm managing to stay afloat. Clearly you guys are doing something wrong here, think about it....

By the easy, I'm burning shots 24/7 on macro, so that's another expense I have, appox 150k SSR per 24hrs.