Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-01-2017, 12:00 AM   #1
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Max

Is MAX going to grow a sack and leave that dead server already? Nova needs help, save your friends! Stop hiding vncarpet.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:29 PM   #2
Power
Hungry Spirit

Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Is MAX going to grow a sack and leave that dead server already? Nova needs help, save your friends! Stop hiding vncarpet.
Why do you want them to come Chronos ? Do you need help to take Aden from Nova ? **** ! I though that you was a pvp god on every servers
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:57 PM   #3
iDoomCraker
Goblin Lord

iDoomCraker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
dont disturb MAX, or VN will going to ask for a loan from the bank to upgrade buster to lv2 like with anthy bow when they lose aden

"Problems ? lets open the wallet"
iDoomCraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:16 AM   #4
brielzinn
Elpy

brielzinn is an unknown quantity at this point

max is not clan that likes bllablabla in chat forum
brielzinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 12:59 AM   #5
venabeo00
Elpy

venabeo00 is an unknown quantity at this point

MAX is a strongest Clan just proving it's streng today on DS 03/12/2017/
MAX never do "mouth pvp" on Forum, they do it on batlefield.
venabeo00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:23 AM   #6
Power
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDoomCraker View Post
dont disturb MAX, or VN will going to ask for a loan from the bank to upgrade buster to lv2 like with anthy bow when they lose aden

"Problems ? lets open the wallet"
In fact, the RB's that was droping the maximum of cratings packs with the correct mats for dragons weapons was farmed by Gauss while years (and he's in your clan, MS) and MAX was buying mats from Gauss. But since few months (when Gauss joined MS) Happy aka llllllllll took the control of this RB's.

So i guess they had almost all mats, but needed a bit more time to get enough number. But i heard now they are missing dragon claws.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:44 AM   #7
dU.
Dark Knight

dU. is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by venabeo00 View Post
MAX is a strongest Clan just proving it's streng today on DS 03/12/2017/
Because MAX still have castle? Hm, ProPVE or FS have castle too...
dU. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:50 PM   #8
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

AngelPrime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dU. View Post
Because MAX still have castle? Hm, ProPVE or FS have castle too...
Dont know if MAX is the top clan in l2 atm , but from your clan is stronger 100% i see alot of video how u loose castle in 22 mins clan vs clan .
AngelPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:40 PM   #9
dU.
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelPrime View Post
Dont know if MAX is the top clan in l2 atm , but from your clan is stronger 100% i see alot of video how u loose castle in 22 mins clan vs clan .
Only VN is able to speak in this way. Yesterday we saw enough
Old 12-04-2017, 04:06 PM   #10
iDoomCraker
Goblin Lord

iDoomCraker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
make this exercise, check on the videos aprox how many times "llllll pt die when he was with bow lv1 and check aprox how many times he die with bow lv2, u will see a big difference.

"llll injected adrenaline to the decadent sanguineous torrent of MAX with his bow, the rest of the MAX clan ? are dying after his protection skills. running and running from town to castle again. (i can say only "thepatriot pt are making a good job)

We will not lie, for all of us was a big surprise this bow lv2, are hitting 100% more stronger that caster lv2 from peppino and we just need work on this

edit: also dont forget that MS or DH didnt bring full force to dim siegue (even when we took aden)
-lf massive request for a Dim siegue time change (same time that before)
iDoomCraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:17 PM   #11
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

All I can say is that ncsoft should just merge all the servers into one and to solve the "population problem" each player should only be able to log 2 toons at the same time MS,DH,Max,Nova all in one server that's gonna be fun
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:18 AM   #12
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

Quote:
Only VN is able to speak in this way. Yesterday we saw enough
I just say MAX > DH easy ..... Clan vs Clan . Is anyone on this forum who believe DH is stronger than MAX ? What u saw yesterday ? Do u win them in clan vs clan ? And if u win them send us the video for we see your pvps.....
Old 12-05-2017, 04:19 AM   #13
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
All I can say is that ncsoft should just merge all the servers into one and to solve the "population problem" each player should only be able to log 2 toons at the same time MS,DH,Max,Nova all in one server that's gonna be fun
This will never happend , because if they do that not any reason for DS anymore so dont think so ncsoft will make this . I think they just make merge naia + freya and open new server like they do in past .
Old 12-05-2017, 04:22 AM   #14
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDoomCraker View Post
make this exercise, check on the videos aprox how many times "llllll pt die when he was with bow lv1 and check aprox how many times he die with bow lv2, u will see a big difference.

"llll injected adrenaline to the decadent sanguineous torrent of MAX with his bow, the rest of the MAX clan ? are dying after his protection skills. running and running from town to castle again. (i can say only "thepatriot pt are making a good job)

We will not lie, for all of us was a big surprise this bow lv2, are hitting 100% more stronger that caster lv2 from peppino and we just need work on this

edit: also dont forget that MS or DH didnt bring full force to dim siegue (even when we took aden)
-lf massive request for a Dim siegue time change (same time that before)
Like i say before , i just say MAX > DH in clan vs clan , if u have differend opinion is ok . I not say nothing about NOVA or MS . Also i not say about pts , because if i say that , DH is 0 Without f2pr pt , MS loose much power without truffle pt , NOVA loose much power also without peppinio pt .....
Old 12-05-2017, 05:24 AM   #15
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Quote:
Like i say before , i just say MAX > DH in clan vs clan , if u have differend opinion is ok . I not say nothing about NOVA or MS . Also i not say about pts , because if i say that , DH is 0 Without f2pr pt , MS loose much power without truffle pt , NOVA loose much power also without peppinio pt .....
Let's try MAX vs MS Clan vs Clan shall we?
Old 12-05-2017, 05:42 AM   #16
AngelPrime
Dark Lord

Quote:
U can ask them .....
Old 12-05-2017, 08:17 AM   #17
Power
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Since you cannot defeat Nova for months now while Max did it many times ... I guess what will happening ..
Old 12-05-2017, 09:47 AM   #18
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
Since you cannot defeat Nova for months now while Max did it many times ... I guess what will happening ..
Then if MS hasn't beaten Nova and you're sure that MS cannot and will not beat Max shall we test it then? Clan vs Clan next dimensional siege once the dimensional server opens? MorningStar vs Max (No other clans will be involve) let's make this happen unless you guys don't think you can win
Old 12-05-2017, 09:50 AM   #19
dU.
Dark Knight

Quote:
Like i say before , i just say MAX > DH in clan vs clan //// DH is 0 Without f2pr pt
ok, then MAX is 0 without VN-team on last DS my pt had problem only with VN
Yes, clan vs clan they can kill us(killing is not winning, I hope you agree). After megre we will have loooong war...
Quote:
NOVA loose much power also without peppinio pt .....
disagree, I saw few sieges without peppinio, Nova is able to protect their castle(interrupt cast) without him
Old 12-05-2017, 10:10 AM   #20
Power
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Then if MS hasn't beaten Nova and you're sure that MS cannot and will not beat Max shall we test it then? Clan vs Clan next dimensional siege once the dimensional server opens? MorningStar vs Max (No other clans will be involve) let's make this happen unless you guys don't think you can win
Don't ask me, i said many times that i'm not a MAX member or either a MAX friend.

Quote:
ok, then MAX is 0 without VN-team on last DS my pt had problem only with VN
Yes, clan vs clan they can kill us(killing is not winning, I hope you agree). After megre we will have loooong war...
disagree, I saw few sieges without peppinio, Nova is able to protect their castle(interrupt cast) without him
Hmmm did you watch the Chrysty video ? Only vn party is dealing with your guys ? This group fighted with 3 or 4 differents parties from your clan while this time, killed lasignora party 7v7, then tanked spartianguard and 1 or 2 other party while near 10 min with only 1 healer.

I don't think so there is only VN party that can be dangerous, it could be 3/4 parties. Like in all clans, there is 3/4 dangerous/annoying parties. Others are normal guys.