Elpy

Hamure is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cool Story

as it is easy to kill SH, this and the stronger party? what a joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgLPW45G_k
Old 04-06-2015, 02:55 PM   #2
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Cool Story

ohgosh, then it's real: all the babbling, the whining and the propaganda "the community doesnt give a fly f**ck" style has arrived to Bartz. Embrace yourselves, little fellows, the drama has begun to drip.

Anyway, I hope you guys has brought some shovel, so we can bury this deadhorse server into the ground for good ~ although I'm still trying to figure out for wtf reasons someone (or worse, a entire clan!) would transfer to a server like Bartz, tbh. Can I get a help here?
Old 04-07-2015, 12:30 AM   #3
ForumWarriorLvl999
Elpy

ForumWarriorLvl999 is an unknown quantity at this point

If Bartz is so dead, why does Stronghold have so much pvp gear??!
how does it feel to get owned? starting to realize there more to pvp than feeding each other in oly? go back to pve you bots living under a rock
Old 04-07-2015, 12:56 AM   #4
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumWarriorLvl999 View Post
If Bartz is so dead, why does Stronghold have so much pvp gear??!
how does it feel to get owned? starting to realize there more to pvp than feeding each other in oly? go back to pve you bots living under a rock
Maybe, only maybe, it's because there is/was not any real competition on that matter? Although I'd dare to say that half of pvp gear on Bartz atm was made upon heavy RMT and black market, so blank point to discuss here. And about the oly feeding part, it's nothing more than to boost someone's ego other than actually working for dominating purposes, otherwise we wouldnt see a handful number of classes being totally uncontested since months.

And if clans like Raposa and TLO, as they r the only ones trying to be a threat, - since Deception is only a bot clan for Fooz's autobots, but if they cant see the advantages that a hero player brings to clan in a whole, they cant be called competition, anyway.

But what surprise me the most is that, for a 'forum warrior level 999', I thought you were a little bit smarter than this.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:00 AM   #5
MisakaMikoto
Elpy

MisakaMikoto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamure View Post
as it is easy to kill SH, this and the stronger party? what a joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgLPW45G_k
well **** happens we lost that one and it was fail on the healer part for losing buffs on first death.But why dont u post that 21v7 were 7 SH ripped some of ur top members(thepoyebany,ifalcon,TopDown etc)?i guess u already deleted it so u wont remember how u guys got wiped
Old 04-07-2015, 06:22 PM   #6
XXPOYEBANYXX
Grave Predator

XXPOYEBANYXX is an unknown quantity at this point

21... and 17 in seraph doing raids on duals, we was 4 ppl on main and you come with 9. When we changed to mains you died in 2 minutes. SH can talk only about pvp with duals, but when they come parna with 2 pt vs my cp, and loosing it with -20 crp, nothing to say. Or like yday marcelus,defacto,geidy(on healer), pinkybb, filto, orcwar, all with dark sets, 2 healers and lost 6vs3 vs me,f2pr and frco.... just nothing to say about SH pvp... SH can't pvp even with all +8 dark sets, and +15 weapons.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:23 AM   #7
MisakaMikoto
Elpy

MisakaMikoto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXPOYEBANYXX View Post
21... and 17 in seraph doing raids on duals, we was 4 ppl on main and you come with 9. When we changed to mains you died in 2 minutes. SH can talk only about pvp with duals, but when they come parna with 2 pt vs my cp, and loosing it with -20 crp, nothing to say. Or like yday marcelus,defacto,geidy(on healer), pinkybb, filto, orcwar, all with dark sets, 2 healers and lost 6vs3 vs me,f2pr and frco.... just nothing to say about SH pvp... SH can't pvp even with all +8 dark sets, and +15 weapons.
All you can do Donapony is being a retatd and a lier 24/7.u got ballz good post that 21v7(cause we were 7 not 9)crappy at counting as ever maybe u need glasses cause all the server knows what kind of handless bot you are.so if u got the ballz to talk post the 21v7 vod which im sure u deleted when u got *****
Old 04-08-2015, 10:39 AM   #8
Chaosti
Goblin Lord

Chaosti is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXPOYEBANYXX View Post

"These messages have been brought to you by VISA, where your RMT dreams come true!"

You're all a bunch of RMTing, script-using sock monkeys, get over yourselves.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:55 AM   #9
XXPOYEBANYXX
Grave Predator

XXPOYEBANYXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Loosers crying on forum and in game can't leave village trololol, no worry from now on i will fraps every catch you (L) peace zone warriorz
Old 04-08-2015, 02:03 PM   #10
Niconov
Elpy

Niconov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosti View Post
"These messages have been brought to you by VISA, where your RMT dreams come true!"

You're all a bunch of RMTing, script-using sock monkeys, get over yourselves.

+1

The naked true