Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 09-25-2013, 09:11 AM   #21
Vincen†
Purgatory Shadow

Vincen† is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Server Maintenance 9 - 25 - 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1Soi View Post
You are a noob.
HAHAHAHA w1Soi! U always make me lol hard My biggest fan <3
Btw this is not twitter for u follow me everywhere xDDD
Vincen† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #22
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolaeGR View Post
its not fair ofc for tanks...its Not fair also to use your ALL SKILLS at each olympiad game.....sooo if you use your all skills better and the tank can use all his skills

-1 for nautica
-1 for Ktarn
Oly time is 6h x 3 days in weak x 4/5 times in mount, you not need to reg every 5 min , wait to full skill reuse and then reg...
oly hero = play oly lot of time's and long time, no reg 10 times in 30 min, 3-4 times in mount
ShakaZuluPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:22 AM   #23
Nautica
Grave Predator

Nautica is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
its not fair ofc for tanks...its Not fair also to use your ALL SKILLS at each olympiad game.....sooo if you use your all skills better and the tank can use all his skills

-1 for nautica
-1 for Ktarn
you know that there are more classes than only tanks right?^^
for example ISS with his Celestial Agis or how its called which wont recover upon entering again
and since you said ALL skills can be used well healers cannot use party recall in olympiad also
until 1 or 2 weeks ago even some feoh skills were blocked from usage in olympiad
there are probably more examples but guess thats enough
Nautica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:30 AM   #24
FRRIDO
Elpy

FRRIDO is an unknown quantity at this point

NO MORE !!!

"Security Notification"

WHAT´S HAPPENS ????
FRRIDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:25 AM   #25
EvilSpeaks
Hungry Spirit

EvilSpeaks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoisia View Post
Ah, so this is the new bot policy!
The petition button will be replaced by interactive NPC billboards in every village that list all characters that have been dead on a hunting ground for more than 30 minutes. Other players will have an opportunity to select those dead player's names and assign them negative rep scores.

Each click of a dead player's name gives the person clicking his/her name an opportunity to win a cool prize. The number of recommendations a player has will determine the number of clicks available to him/her.

Once a dead player's neg rep score hits -50, he/she will receive the "Prophecy of the Shunned." The shunning lasts for 7 days. All of the items in their personal inventory will be converted into adena and routed to the in-game lottery system. The dead player will be unable to effect trade, pick up items, equip items, participate in quests, converse or access NPCs (including WH or GKs), send or receive mail, accept or make party invitations, or otherwise interact with the L2 community.

After the 7 days expire, the Prophecy of the Shunned is reverted to Mark of the Shunned, an ignominy that is observed on the characters account for 60 days. Any future transgressions by ANY character on that account will result in a permanent ban of the entire account.

There is no appeals process for this new bot petition system.

Thank you for playing and welcome to the wonderful world of Lineage 2.
EvilSpeaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:31 AM   #26
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

DrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSpeaks View Post
The petition button will be replaced by interactive NPC billboards in every village that list all characters that have been dead on a hunting ground for more than 30 minutes. Other players will have an opportunity to select those dead player's names and assign them negative rep scores.

Each click of a dead player's name gives the person clicking his/her name an opportunity to win a cool prize. The number of recommendations a player has will determine the number of clicks available to him/her.

Once a dead player's neg rep score hits -50, he/she will receive the "Prophecy of the Shunned." The shunning lasts for 7 days. All of the items in their personal inventory will be converted into adena and routed to the in-game lottery system. The dead player will be unable to effect trade, pick up items, equip items, participate in quests, converse or access NPCs (including WH or GKs), send or receive mail, accept or make party invitations, or otherwise interact with the L2 community.

After the 7 days expire, the Prophecy of the Shunned is reverted to Mark of the Shunned, an ignominy that is observed on the characters account for 60 days. Any future transgressions by ANY character on that account will result in a permanent ban of the entire account.

There is no appeals process for this new bot petition system.

Thank you for playing and welcome to the wonderful world of Lineage 2.
Double Award post:

Best suggestion in a non-suggestion thread of the year!
Best Original Idea of the Year!
DrachaVonDrachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #27
Vali
Support Manager

Vali will become famous soon enough

Maintenance is complete. Have fun!
Vali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:22 AM   #28
Terje
Goblin Lord

Terje is an unknown quantity at this point

"Changed the loot rights criteria for accumulated damage upon the Nerva Orc Merchant at Raider’s Crossroads. The drops from the Nerva Orc Merchant are now based on the amount of damage it receives."

before mainteance, bots were kill-stealing me mobs which i put under 50% HP before they (bots) come (it means, i definitely gave more dmg than them), but i wasn't able to pick adena, but they were (i thought it depends on last hit or so)....THAT'S WHY i thought that after this mainteance it will be done depending up to dmg given.. simply: more dmg=you can pick (this is what i thought will become after this mainteance change)

so i was really surprised (in bad way) when i killed merchant and he didn't drop 10x1m adena + standard adena drop (like 50k), but 5m+standard adena drop (50k+-) together...so now merchant always drop 5m only or i just don't understand new calculation system or it's bug or what?

if anyone can explain me this, i will be glad
have a nice day
Terje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #29
Arbed
Goblin Lord

Arbed is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone else a little disturbed by them adding the passion pack? Same goal as introducing DEWR but with random chance. Tauti weapons and PVE/PVP stones, lmao.

Let's see who's credit card is the strongest.
Arbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #30
BurnCycle
Purgatory Shadow

BurnCycle will become famous soon enoughBurnCycle will become famous soon enough

About the Passion Treasure Chest, few important things that should be discussed:

1. More of a warning for distracted players: Most of the times you will get the worst prize possible, the Normal enchant pack. (As far as i know no one that bought it in my clan got anything else)

2. The High-grade Lucky Enchant Stone Box will give you this stones but it is not know their % improvement. If the % is similar to the ones given in this event (that gave something like an improvement of less then 1%) you may be investing for something that does not worth what you think it worth.

3. The price of the chest and the chances of getting something other then Normal Enchant pack makes this a dangerous fortune game because will create some unbalances that NCSoft try to correct with the end of the Destruction scrolls in our servers. I don't see the logic of removing something with that excuse then add a way to get the rarest item in game (PVP stone) or a way to get endgame weapons! Plus will create a really big hole between the players with normal funds available that will be able to buy 4 or 5 of this boxes and the ones with deep pockets that will buy hundreds of them.

Can NCSoft comment on this issues?
BurnCycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #31
Playingwithfire
Elpy

Playingwithfire is an unknown quantity at this point

Biggest scamm since a long time. Even beats the Wheel..

Here what i got after 49 boxes:
36x Enchant Box (one time i bought a pack of 10 and got out of all of them Enchant boxes...)
3x Blessed Enchant Box
3x Dye Box
1x Dark Armor Stone
1x Bloody Armor Stone
1x Giant Scroll Box
4x High Grade Lucky Enchant Box
Playingwithfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #32
Limaro
Banned

Limaro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
a way to get endgame weapons
I think you don't really know what the actual end-game weapon is.
Now Tauti's weapons are not quite hard to obtain as it may seem.
I would agree with you, if there were Dragon Claw weapons in that chest but whining about Tauti is not worth it.
Limaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:32 AM   #33
soaxidelic
Tainted Zombie

soaxidelic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vali View Post
Changed the loot rights criteria for accumulated damage upon the Nerva Orc Merchant at Raider’s Crossroads. The drops from the Nerva Orc Merchant are now based on the amount of damage it receives.

Let me know if that helps.
Well to be honest, it sucks now, you need full party to "maybe" take the drop it was coming before, i didn't try with 7 active members in party but it was close, beside that still being annoying, and even with BR is 70% redituable than before. And no, the bow will never drops with that modification now.
soaxidelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:47 AM   #34
MrTaKaNo
Elpy

MrTaKaNo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaxidelic View Post
Well to be honest, it sucks now, you need full party to "maybe" take the drop it was coming before, i didn't try with 7 active members in party but it was close, beside that still being annoying, and even with BR is 70% redituable than before. And no, the bow will never drops with that modification now.
I have problems same with you. Now
1.Nevar Orc Merchant was be strong(High P.def+M.Def)
2. Adena dropped about Merchant max only 5kk+stand adena
I hope will have answer about it from someone know.
Thanks
MrTaKaNo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:53 AM   #35
GFider
Elpy

GFider is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vali View Post
All game servers will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, September 25th, 2013, at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 12pm UTC/GMT. Estimated downtime is approximately 4 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Legendary Card event continues until October 2nd.
    • Legendary Cards and Legendary Pouches no longer drop from monsters after the maintenance. Pre-accumulated cards can still be used and turned in to Card Master Snake for rewards.
    • The Legendary Card Pouch: Hero, Demon, Dragon and Aspiring Orc Ruler of Aden pack will remain on sale until October 2nd.
  • There will be L2 Store update after the maintenance.
  • Display Bug: The number of vitality items stays the same when changing from main class to dualclass or subclass.
  • BUG FIXES/CHANGES:
    • Fixed issue in which a player that acquired a flag from inside the camp in a fort siege could assist the target of the player on the roof and raise the flag.
    • Fixed the UI button’s issue of turning transparent or orange at times.
    • Fixed an issue where Pantheon’s dialogue window would not appear.
    • Fixed an issue where the requirements for the Elixir of Life (Novice) were not be properly applied.
    • Fixed incorrect critical stats for Drake Maul and Ron’s Dual Blunt Weapon. You will now receive the +6 Crit. Rate upon equipping the weapon.
    • Changed the loot rights criteria for accumulated damage upon the Nerva Orc Merchant at Raider’s Crossroads. The drops from the Nerva Orc Merchant are now based on the amount of damage it receives.
    • Deleted the petition button from the in-game menu.
If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them here.
Why you fix drop adena on Nerva Orc Merchan ? Bug or error ?
GFider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:43 AM   #36
Iveta
Hungry Spirit

Iveta is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFider View Post
Why you fix drop adena on Nerva Orc Merchan ? Bug or error ?
there said is a change, not a error.
Iveta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #37
Mike892012
Hungry Spirit

Mike892012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Server Maintenance 9 - 25 - 13

nice event! I'm glad that I'll be back next week, keep them coming please!
Mike892012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #38
whooo
Imperial Warlord

whooo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
its not fair ofc for tanks...i
iss celestial also have 30min reuse. and not resets in next port to oly.
whooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #39
Vincen†
Purgatory Shadow

Vincen† is on a distinguished road

LF a nice news about tomorrow server maintenance ;x
Vincen† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #40
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincen† View Post
LF a nice news about tomorrow server maintenance ;x
Ninja Vali will be on it soon!
1Peri1 is offline   Reply With Quote