General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 01-13-2017, 08:10 AM   #21
Truth Speaker
Hungry Spirit

Truth Speaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lets speak about the future Of L2 after bot removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadonline View Post
I know how fermium works, but tell me one thing, why NCSoft would take measures NOW by decreasing the amount of bots if by keeping them it would be alot easier to feed the created RMT monster?

Btw tell me what do you find so good in the core server except drop and service pricing which pushed you to leave NCWest?

Also yes adrenaline is in full swing here in NCWest , still people are in huge denial. Btw how Core handles the script/bot situation?
man looks like u didnt get yet.....

ncsoft isnt doing anything, when u ban 1000 low lv farm accounts that already sent adena to the high lv bot user main account, THAT MEANS NOTHING and this is what ncwest does.

NCWEST L2 BUSINES MODEL NEED THE BOTS, THEY ARENT DOING ANYTHING AGAINST THEM, THEY JUST TRICK U AND LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT U, SINCE U REALLY THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO BAN THE BOTS, ROFLMAO!

and no bro, u dont know what freemium is, if u did, u would know that core dont use freemium model, is a hybrid model many times different than ncwest l2 when u can purchase subscription and actually play the game without ncwest ninja rates.

CORE HAS LIVE GMS, once u report a farm bot they check and if it is a bot they give 7 days ban for premium accouts followed by 30 days if the person keep botting and perma ban after that. bot trains/party without premium got perma ban from the start and they do that cos they dont need them to keep their server running. CORE ISNT BOT FREE EITHER.

core have frost that scan ur pc but even so it dont get adrenaline or adenabuddy and the major pvp clan still use ranger (i dont know how they doit)
Truth Speaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 08:41 AM   #22
Hardknox
Tainted Zombie

Hardknox is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post
clearly u never had a lesson about economics on ur entire life, and looks like adminstration is hard for u.

u didnt hit one right. lol!
WRONG your just Biased or an A hole he did hit points not all but some give credit where credit is do or your just a troller, ie trash talker. Be more original not a hater ..
Hardknox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:01 AM   #23
Truth Speaker
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardknox View Post
WRONG your just Biased or an A hole he did hit points not all but some give credit where credit is do or your just a troller, ie trash talker. Be more original not a hater ..
hardknox(if u are the hardknox from chronos) go levelup that titan orc of urs, when i started on cronos in 2010 in 5 months i´d overcome ur gears and ur level, so....

p2w is good for u, u know nothing, go back to ur ignorance, theres no place for u here.

ps: talking about "IF" is easy, these players should learn to talk about now and not about a future that ll never hapen.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:12 AM   #24
Hardknox
Tainted Zombie

You better off debating someone else you know this too be true As yes This is hardknox the original and if u past me as u said. Nice work no hater nation here just more proof what more money does nothing more . Ball in your court please be factual or I will embarrass you too L2 death try me..
Old 01-13-2017, 10:08 AM   #25
Hardknox
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
hardknox(if u are the hardknox from chronos) go levelup that titan orc of urs, when i started on cronos in 2010 in 5 months i´d overcome ur gears and ur level, so....

p2w is good for u, u know nothing, go back to ur ignorance, theres no place for u here.

ps: talking about "IF" is easy, these players should learn to talk about now and not about a future that ll never hapen.
After a re-read granted I agree with ur "If" synopsis . I give credit where it's do rather wanted or not . No Hater nation !!!!!!
Old 01-13-2017, 12:29 PM   #26
Truth Speaker
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardknox View Post
After a re-read granted I agree with ur "If" synopsis . I give credit where it's do rather wanted or not . No Hater nation !!!!!!
QQ

não li e nem lerei.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:35 AM   #27
Deadonline
Grave Predator

Deadonline is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
man looks like u didnt get yet.....

ncsoft isnt doing anything, when u ban 1000 low lv farm accounts that already sent adena to the high lv bot user main account, THAT MEANS NOTHING and this is what ncwest does.

NCWEST L2 BUSINES MODEL NEED THE BOTS, THEY ARENT DOING ANYTHING AGAINST THEM, THEY JUST TRICK U AND LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT U, SINCE U REALLY THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO BAN THE BOTS, ROFLMAO!

and no bro, u dont know what freemium is, if u did, u would know that core dont use freemium model, is a hybrid model many times different than ncwest l2 when u can purchase subscription and actually play the game without ncwest ninja rates.

CORE HAS LIVE GMS, once u report a farm bot they check and if it is a bot they give 7 days ban for premium accouts followed by 30 days if the person keep botting and perma ban after that. bot trains/party without premium got perma ban from the start and they do that cos they dont need them to keep their server running. CORE ISNT BOT FREE EITHER.

core have frost that scan ur pc but even so it dont get adrenaline or adenabuddy and the major pvp clan still use ranger (i dont know how they doit)
So you see basically everything goes back to the existing GM`S. The main difference from Core and NCWest is the main investment in the game. NCSoft doesnt provide any resources whatsoever for the existing game just take the revenue and pump in the future flop games.

The hybrid fremium would be massive fail ift they wouldn`t have active GM`s which would create insane inflation. BTW in Core they don`t even bother to set the currency in NCoin you basically see the advertised good in good ol $.

i personally would say both models are bad but the biggest gain is achieved during active in game Staff.
Deadonline is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 08:37 PM   #28
Truth Speaker
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
omg....this guy.......
jesus, no dude, omg.....

The profit of ncwest is used in other projects of ncsoft ....... omg ..... let me try again .... before u get to reply this, read everything u can on google about ncsoft business......they pay the bills/ncwest staff and move the money to other games, most of these games already got rekt by game communities,

//////ANYONE WORKING ON THIS SERVER WOULD HAVE FUN JUST TO LOG A HOUR TO SEARCH AND FIGHT SOME BOTS LIKE JUJI DID IN THE PAST, WE HAVE COUNTLESS SS FROM HIM TALKING WITH BOTTRAINS JUST TO SEE IF THEY ARE LIVE PLAYERS OR NOT AND GET RID OF TEM/////// but this isnt on ncsoft/ncwest plans anymore, korea is trying to automate this function, they dont give a crap.

in-nova core is a l2 franchise, thats why no NCOIN there jesus.... i ll stop giving u atentation since u dont read/know at least the basics and yet u start a topic like this and u dont have a clue.........

like i said core isnt bot free, THIS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR BUSINESS MODEL! I SAID THAT 10 TIMES ALREADY! core is a good server and make profit, cos there u can subscribe and play the game without ncwest/ncsoft ninja rates, just because of that, the live gms are a bonus since i already told u that they give especial treatment to premium users. (IN-NOVA DROP RUNES DOUBLE EVERTHING! EVEN ADENA! while ncwest drop rune does nothing!)

ncwest is doomed for l2 real players, i think i can count 15 old l2 players using this forum on every day, nothing more and even so from these 15, 11 are ok with p2w, all the casuals forum warriors we had in the past are gone this is the proof that the game is failing(the casuals cant stand, EVEN THE CASUALS ARE TIRED OF THE GAME, CORRENT L2 ISNT PLAYABLE), most of the old folks already quited or move to another server because the feeling of betrail, ncwest backstabed us all. the few olds left are like dogs, they wont drop the bone and let it go.
Old Yesterday, 02:02 AM   #29
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
jesus, no dude, omg.....

The profit of ncwest is used in other projects of ncsoft ....... omg ..... let me try again .... before u get to reply this, read everything u can on google about ncsoft business......they pay the bills/ncwest staff and move the money to other games, most of these games already got rekt by game communities,

//////ANYONE WORKING ON THIS SERVER WOULD HAVE FUN JUST TO LOG A HOUR TO SEARCH AND FIGHT SOME BOTS LIKE JUJI DID IN THE PAST, WE HAVE COUNTLESS SS FROM HIM TALKING WITH BOTTRAINS JUST TO SEE IF THEY ARE LIVE PLAYERS OR NOT AND GET RID OF TEM/////// but this isnt on ncsoft/ncwest plans anymore, korea is trying to automate this function, they dont give a crap.

in-nova core is a l2 franchise, thats why no NCOIN there jesus.... i ll stop giving u atentation since u dont read/know at least the basics and yet u start a topic like this and u dont have a clue.........

like i said core isnt bot free, THIS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR BUSINESS MODEL! I SAID THAT 10 TIMES ALREADY! core is a good server and make profit, cos there u can subscribe and play the game without ncwest/ncsoft ninja rates, just because of that, the live gms are a bonus since i already told u that they give especial treatment to premium users. (IN-NOVA DROP RUNES DOUBLE EVERTHING! EVEN ADENA! while ncwest drop rune does nothing!)

ncwest is doomed for l2 real players, i think i can count 15 old l2 players using this forum on every day, nothing more and even so from these 15, 11 are ok with p2w, all the casuals forum warriors we had in the past are gone this is the proof that the game is failing(the casuals cant stand, EVEN THE CASUALS ARE TIRED OF THE GAME, CORRENT L2 ISNT PLAYABLE), most of the old folks already quited or move to another server because the feeling of betrail, ncwest backstabed us all. the few olds left are like dogs, they wont drop the bone and let it go.
I didnt read thru all of that, but...

- PVP is mostly free of cheating right now.
- Bots actually do get banned.
- There are still newcomers in the game (many in my clan).
- Big new update just around the corner will attract/bring back more players again.

All in all I'd say the state of the game is pretty good right now.
Old Yesterday, 03:09 AM   #30
golemka
Remnant Diabolist

golemka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post

- Big new update just around the corner will attract/bring back more players again.

I would say no. L2Store players are setting prices for everything, it is cheaper to buy adena from third party sites then directly from NC.
Updates are crap, there is only one little "drop" update, what we might get.
The only good thing in upcoming updates for everybody is the mob/player level difference, so you can make Baylor at 104 level in twilight gear to have a little chance for 2 elcyums.

http://i.imgur.com/zbr4iUn.jpg
or you can translate it:
https://l2central.info/home/korean-h...-ot-20-07-2016

Yeah, whining about drops when we made like 4-5 eternal sets from CC night farm at weekends ...
Old Yesterday, 10:52 AM   #31
Deadonline
Grave Predator

Talking Re: Lets speak about the future Of L2 after bot removal

Quote:
jesus, no dude, omg.....

Here you didn't said anything which wasn't known before. L2 NCWest platform is being used since ages to cross finance other projects.

What you fail to understand the players who can pay 15 bucks a months were absolutely not intended - the current model is for the people who are able to spend 50-100k a year...

The biggest problem what you might face with your decision to chose Core might be, that Innova has extremely little impact on NCSoft as Innova pays only ROYALTY and when NCKorea developers will kill thier own game(L2 in NCKorea is a massive FLOP!) there will be nothing left.

But you`re right and give props on 1 point - in current situation L2 is not player friendly as is unplayable.

Btw what you need to understand if L2 NCWest will fall first you will get all the script masters which will destroy your will to play in Core
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM   #32
Truth Speaker
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
goshhhh
mate u just repeat what i said with another words.

and no bro, IT IS U THAT DONT GET YET SINCE U DIDNT EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN ABOUT FREEMIUM BUSINESS MODEL ON GOOGLE.

i decide to RETURN to core cos there i CAN STILL PLAY SOMETHING AROUND 70% OF TRUE L2 JUST WITH MY SUBSCRIPTION!

and for last, dont get start on bots and/or script, since u never used one and never saw one working live.

NCWEST LL NEVER CHANGED BACK TO SUBSCRIPTION METHOD AGAIN, THEY LL NEVER END THE FREEMIUM AND BRACE URSELFS COS THEY STILL CAN ADD DLC TO THEIR BUSINESS MODEL.

bye i had enough.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM   #33
WhasD
Hungry Spirit

WhasD is an unknown quantity at this point

well its true, you never see pvp scripts now. how do i know? i currently fight the best people in lineage 2 at dim siege.

it doesnt look like they are scripting, and ive fought against scripts for a long time in the past. its too much risk for ban, when you char is worth so much $.

so any complaint about that is LOL
Old Today, 06:24 AM   #34
Skooter
Elpy

Skooter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhasD View Post
well its true, you never see pvp scripts now. how do i know? i currently fight the best people in lineage 2 at dim siege.

it doesnt look like they are scripting, and ive fought against scripts for a long time in the past. its too much risk for ban, when you char is worth so much $.

You're on drugs if you think there are no pvp scripts
Skooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:46 AM   #35
Deadonline
Grave Predator

Quote:
mate u just repeat what i said with another words.

and no bro, IT IS U THAT DONT GET YET SINCE U DIDNT EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN ABOUT FREEMIUM BUSINESS MODEL ON GOOGLE.

i decide to RETURN to core cos there i CAN STILL PLAY SOMETHING AROUND 70% OF TRUE L2 JUST WITH MY SUBSCRIPTION!

and for last, dont get start on bots and/or script, since u never used one and never saw one working live.

NCWEST LL NEVER CHANGED BACK TO SUBSCRIPTION METHOD AGAIN, THEY LL NEVER END THE FREEMIUM AND BRACE URSELFS COS THEY STILL CAN ADD DLC TO THEIR BUSINESS MODEL.

bye i had enough.
You`re one angry **** Who in their right mind would think the subscription model is the way to go with non existing online count? Subscription+freemium is the way to go with an active GM and full drop.

Yes Core has the right model to successfully run the business which NCSoft failed to address in NCWest.
Old Today, 07:49 AM   #36
Deadonline
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhasD View Post

You don`t even understand what you write: people were running scripts with Trilion in gear since ages - as the fear to lose the edge is a lot bigger then to get caught (no perma bans except for script kiddies or the people who over abused the system)
Old Today, 08:22 AM   #37
Deadonline
Grave Predator

Russia and the Eastern Block is blocked but why do we still have bots?

Maybe NCWest needs to dig deeper - all the answers lies withing Top Tier Clans.
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #38
mixa
Imperial Warlord

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Anyone that ever ran scripts/bots is a downie, there is no excuse for that. It's almost as bad as the pay2win randoms. These two types are the biggest problems of L2, although they never were good L2 players anyway.
Old Today, 09:12 AM   #39
Deadonline
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post

To say that it`s good it`s an overstatement. Current model is a failure - bots+scripts still in this game.
Old Today, 09:12 AM   #40
Deadonline
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
Anyone that ever ran scripts/bots is a downie, there is no excuse for that. It's almost as bad as the pay2win randoms. These two types are the biggest problems of L2, although they never were good L2 players anyway.
Weak people will do anything to get an edge even by selling their own dignity.