Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 03-31-2016, 05:15 PM   #1
BusterCasey
Retired Community Coordinator

BusterCasey will become famous soon enough
Default 12th Anniversary Veteran Reward - Valakas Agathion

Part of the 12 year Veteran Reward is the Valakas Agathion, which can evolve into an even greater ally.

As it levels up, the Valakas Agathion grants even more powerful buffs.

Lv. 1 - Cute Trick
Lv. 2 - Cute Trick, Valakas' Blessing Lv. 2 - For 1 Hour, +5 Weapon Fire Attack and +5 Fire Defense
Lv. 3 - Cute Trick, Valakas' Blessing Lv. 3 - For 1 Hour, +10 Weapon Fire Attack and +10 Fire Defense
Lv. 4 - Cute Trick, Valakas' Blessing Lv. 4 - For 1 Hour, +15 Weapon Fire Attack and +15 Fire Defense
Lv. 5 - Cute Trick, Valakas' Blessing Lv. 5 - For 1 Hour, +20 Weapon Fire Attack and +20 Fire Defense
Lv. 6 - Cute Trick, Valakas' Blessing Lv. 6 - For 1 Hour, +25 Weapon Fire Attack and +25 Fire Defense
Lv. 7 - Cute Trick, Valakas' Blessing Lv. 7 - For 1 Hour, +30 Weapon Fire Attack and +30 Fire Defense

You'll also receive the item "Root of Evolution", which can be used once every 24 hours to open a portal to Valakas' Lair.

Upgrade Process
  1. Use the Root of Evolution (can be used once every 24 hours).
  2. Speak to the Evolution Deliverer to teleport to Valakas' Lair (teleport is only available for two minutes).
  3. While inside Valakas' Lair, equip the Agathion-Valakas.
  4. While the Agathion-Valakas is equipped the "Start of Evolution" skill is available for use in your active item skills.
  5. Use the skill for a chance to upgrade the Agathion to the next level.
  6. Talk to the Evolution Guide to leave Valakas' Lair.

Evolution Stages
Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Level 5

Level 6

Level 7

Last edited by BusterCasey; 03-31-2016 at 05:38 PM.
BusterCasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:57 AM   #2
malloc
Elpy

malloc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 12th Anniversary Veteran Reward - Valakas Agathion

Does it reset to lvl 1 if you fail?

Thank you
malloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 12:10 PM   #3
norge420
Grave Predator

norge420 is an unknown quantity at this point

So I want to ask...

Is this item obtainable for any normal player? Seems that it is only available to a select few who have stuck around. I dont have a problem with unique items for long term players, but these are unique items that have ramifications on the entire game both PvE and PvP.
norge420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 12:12 PM   #4
norge420
Grave Predator

Also-

"Veteran Packs claimed in previous years will be able to be claimed again this year. For example, if you claimed the 11th Anniversary Veteran Pack (11-year) last year, you won't be able to claim the 12th Anniversary Veteran Pack"

Makes no sense.

You say -

Veteran Packs claimed in previous years WILL be able to be claimed again

then you say -

if you claimed the 11th Anniversary Veteran Pack (11-year) last year, you WON'T
Old 04-06-2016, 12:16 PM   #5
BusterCasey

Quote:
Originally Posted by malloc View Post
Does it reset to lvl 1 if you fail?

Thank you
No, it will just stay at the previous level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norge420 View Post
So I want to ask...

Is this item obtainable for any normal player? Seems that it is only available to a select few who have stuck around. I dont have a problem with unique items for long term players, but these are unique items that have ramifications on the entire game both PvE and PvP.
Currently, it is only available through the 12th year Veteran Pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norge420 View Post
Also-

"Veteran Packs claimed in previous years will be able to be claimed again this year. For example, if you claimed the 11th Anniversary Veteran Pack (11-year) last year, you won't be able to claim the 12th Anniversary Veteran Pack"

Makes no sense.

You say -

Veteran Packs claimed in previous years WILL be able to be claimed again

then you say -

if you claimed the 11th Anniversary Veteran Pack (11-year) last year, you WON'T
Typo on my part (will fix it). But what it should say is, "
"Veteran Packs claimed in previous years will not be able to be claimed again this year. For example, if you claimed the 11th Anniversary Veteran Pack (11-year) last year, you won't be able to claim the 12th Anniversary Veteran Pack (11-year)"

Last edited by BusterCasey; 04-06-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:23 PM   #6
Wakkashi
Elpy

Wakkashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive got that one but to get the +fire attack i need to have fire one my weapons?
I have shadow duals with Earth, is it possible to change the duals element to fire or do i have to remove the element? Since attribute stones dont work on shadow weapons.
Wakkashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 12:36 PM   #7
BusterCasey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakkashi View Post
Ive got that one but to get the +fire attack i need to have fire one my weapons?
I have shadow duals with Earth, is it possible to change the duals element to fire or do i have to remove the element? Since attribute stones dont work on shadow weapons.
You will need to have fire on the weapon by removing the Earth element. Attribute stones will work on the Final Shadow Weapon and the skill is a toggle with no cool down.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:45 PM   #8
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

I'll just leave this image here as a true reading of my reaction to this anniversary "event"...

Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:23 PM   #9
random_player
Tainted Zombie

random_player is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusterCasey View Post
Currently, it is only available through the 12th year Veteran Pack.
welp

random_player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:02 PM   #10
Xeli
Hungry Spirit

Xeli is an unknown quantity at this point

Another fail from ncsoft ...
what about ppl playing ertheia ?
they cant even get 1 year pack since ertheia was introduced last year ....
no main change for ertheia ....no dual change for ertheia ...no nothing you introduce works for ertheia class ...

Another fail ... you should add subclass certificate for ertheia's since it cant have subclasses it should get certificates at least ... since all other classes can ...
Xeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:13 PM   #11
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

the Veteran packs are rewards for those hardcore enough to stick play with their original chars for all this time so please get over yourself if you can't acknowledge that simple fact.

also even though the valakas agathion is ofc very cute but the skill it gives is actually worse then a 5 star fish agathion so relax lol..

now on the cuteness level I'm so not sure as to at which level I will stop cause the 7th level isn't as cute as the rest imo
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:52 PM   #12
duskhail
Tainted Zombie

duskhail is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Typo on my part (will fix it). But what it should say is, "
"Veteran Packs claimed in previous years will not be able to be claimed again this year. For example, if you claimed the 11th Anniversary Veteran Pack (11-year) last year, you won't be able to claim the 12th Anniversary Veteran Pack"
12 year veterans are unable to claim the 12 year reward because they claimed the 11 year reward?
don't you think if veteran rewards are given out every year you should be able to collect one every year?
duskhail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:07 PM   #13
bartor
Goblin Lord

bartor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskhail View Post
12 year veterans are unable to claim the 12 year reward because they claimed the 11 year reward?
don't you think if veteran rewards are given out every year you should be able to collect one every year?
++++
bartor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:10 PM   #14
BusterCasey

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskhail View Post
No. If you claimed the 11 year reward last year, you won't be able to claim the 11 year reward again this year. But you can claim the 12 year reward.
Old 04-06-2016, 05:28 PM   #15
norge420
Grave Predator

Quote:
You will need to have fire on the weapon by removing the Earth element. Attribute stones will work on the Final Shadow Weapon and the skill is a toggle with no cool down.
Erm....

The skills you listed above shows that it is 'for 1 hour', which would not be a toggle skill.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:24 PM   #16
BornInHell
Purgatory Shadow

BornInHell is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
No. If you claimed the 11 year reward last year, you won't be able to claim the 11 year reward again this year. But you can claim the 12 year reward.
Nope unable to purchase, i can't claim on my Zaken account, quit L2 3 years ago and only came back when Zaken was launched. Yet, i am unable to purchase the agathion

Gives the message "You character creation date does not allow for this purchase" Character Creation Restriction: 1980/01/01 ~ 2004/04/28
BornInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:29 PM   #17
DemoFenix
Goblin Lord

DemoFenix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I wish u answer me because the GMT + 1 was chosen on the junction of three servers that do not have this GMT, and the vote was 54.41% compared to GMT + 1, already asked this question in other posts but you guys do not respond, many players of Barts, Magmeld and Shilen vain to stop playing because not may participate in the server events.
Another thing when will be installed the new antibot, thought to change pro chronos, I created a character in chronos and realized why the server is always full, is because every orcbot created in Shilen 10 are created in chronos.
Place to be voted the new schedule between server GMT-1 and GMT-3, as well as new players have more options to choose the time to get on a server.
DemoFenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:00 PM   #18
Alcyd
Grave Predator

Alcyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you tell us why we got all this **** and not normal events, such as they were in Korea where they had really celebrating 12 Anniversary Lineage 2. You it looks as if it was the celebration for homeless people. Too little money we spend? That is the reason? From year to year what time it is worse so You can stop doing that parodies on the celebration of the 12 Anniversary Lineage 2. Where is though 5% of what they had Korean players? http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wik...93%80%EC%98%A4 You just by including a ****** thing from the previous year, nothing more. My question is how much we need to start spending that you started to treat us normally.
Alcyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:56 AM   #19
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

cool item! finally something useful for veterans.

I missed it by 1 year, gz to all who can claim it.

Well done NCW
AnotherSorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 02:19 AM   #20
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcyd View Post
Can you tell us why we got all this **** and not normal events, such as they were in Korea where they had really celebrating 12 Anniversary Lineage 2. You it looks as if it was the celebration for homeless people. Too little money we spend? That is the reason? From year to year what time it is worse so You can stop doing that parodies on the celebration of the 12 Anniversary Lineage 2. Where is though 5% of what they had Korean players? http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wik...93%80%EC%98%A4 You just by including a ****** thing from the previous year, nothing more. My question is how much we need to start spending that you started to treat us normally.

Totally agree..
Yuen is offline   Reply With Quote